The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick held Dee tight as she lay on top of him and stroked her hair. "Shhh...it's ok, baby, you are just caught up with all the emotional things you have been through tonight. Just breathe and calm down."

Part of Dee wanted to scream "No you stupid, white, cracker son of a bitch! Can't you see I am totally in love with you!" And the other part of her was glad he could not see that.

Patrick rolled Dee to her side and she placed her head on his chest and started running her hands over his chest hairs, something she very much enjoyed to do with him. His chest hairs were so fine and soft and not at all like the coarse hairs of the black men she has had sex with and Dee enjoyed the contrast.

"How do you do that?" She asked.

"Do what?"

"All of it. Make me cum so much and so fast." Dee moved away and propped her head on her hand. "I mean I have always came quickly, it's just something I can't control but God you make me cum like that," Dee snapped her fingers, "and often. Like sometimes I will orgasm two times before the guy will, but damn you make me do it a lot."

Dee was blushing but she wanted to talk about it, she wanted to know Patrick's sexual history and find out if for all the "white sluts" he had been with if it was the same for them. It was more than just his size. Dee knew size did not matter, yes she enjoyed how endowed he was and how he filled her body and she knew his size had something to do with it, but there was more. He must have had hundreds of past lovers; Dee thought and got jealous of all of them.

Patrick chuckled, "Yes I noticed you do cum quickly and a lot; I like that. It's sexy."

Dee playfully slapped his arm, "Stop. I am serious. And you last for a long time, a really long time and even after you came the first time you were still hard. Did you take like a Viagra or something?"

Patrick chucked but Dee was serious. "No, but I can get some and take it if you want."

"God no! You would kill me." Dee giggled.

Patrick turned to his side and faced Dee and started to run his hand up and down her arm. "I don't know, Dee. I have had a few other girls ask me the same thing and there is no magic answer or anything. I have always been like that, even my first time."

"But tonight when I gave you a blow job you came well...normal amount of time...well almost normal."

Patrick smiled, "Well that was because I had a sexy black girl sucking my dick and was super turned on." Dee rolled her eyes, "That was partly true, but with oral sex sometimes I can cum quicker but not always."

"Well, I guess you are just blessed then. And so am I since I am now sleeping with you." Dee giggled.

Patrick laughed, "Blessed? I don't know about that. Sometimes it can be a curse; like if I wanted a quickie, that won't happen much."

Dee smiled, "I will keep that in mind. So your first time, who was it with. Your first high school love?"

"You tell me and I will tell you."

Dee shrugged, "Nothing special. I mean at the time yes I thought it was. Just the same ole story, a nice girl from the hood falls for a smooth-talking gangbanger, she loses her virginity to him, he gets what he wants from her for a couple of months, dumps her and then tells all his friends 'he hit that' and makes up lies about all the stuff they did and that is that." Dee started tracing her finger over the jagged scar on Patrick's arm. "Now your turn. Some little Miss Debutant white girl I bet."

Patrick laughed, "Hardly. Believe it or not, I was more than a little shy around girls in high school and did not date much at all. She was older than me."

"How much older?"

"She was 12 years older than me."

"Oh my God! Ewwww......yuck."

Patrick laughed, "Well I am about that much older than you and here you are."

"But...but that's different."

"How so?"

Dee thought for a moment and tried to come up with a reason it was, "It....it just is so hush." She said after she could not.

Patrick laughed, "Yes she was older but very attractive. Anyway, she seduced me but did not take much. I was a young man, a virgin, and like all boys my age at the time, all I thought about was sex. So that was my first. We continued our secret relationship for a while."

"So what about when you were in the military. Had a girl in every port type of guy I bet?" Dee asked.

Patrick laughed again, "Hardly that. Most of the time I was too busy getting my ass shot at and when I wasn't the girls I was around wanted nothing to do with a white American infidel. When I was stateside, yeah I dated and even hooked up with a girl here and there, but nothing special."

"So you never been in love or had a long term relationship? Nancy told me once when I first started working for you that you had a long term relationship with a girl but knew very little about her because per Nancy she was very introverted and did not come into the office and she saw very little of her. She did say she was very pretty though."

"Nancy needs to keep her mouth shut." Patrick smiled, "But yes I was and it ended about eight months before you started working for me."

"Why? Why did it end?"

"Aren't we full of questions tonight?" Patrick teased her.

"I just want to know what kind of man I am dating that's all." Dee gave Patrick a charming smile, Patrick chuckled.

"That smile may work on the college boys, but won't work on me. I will tell you. It's nothing dark and sinister. We just grew apart. She was a good person, still is I am sure, very sweet and kind-hearted and we were in a relationship for a little over two years. Her name is Natalia, she is Italian and we met when I went to Rome on business. Nancy was right; Natalia was not one for social events or business events so she rarely attended them with me."

"How did y'all grow apart?" Dee was very curious.

"You want all the details huh?"

Dee giggled, "Yes. I need to know if 'grew apart' means you murdered her in her sleep and made the body disappear." She teased.

Patrick chuckled, "Ok fair enough. Like you, she was a submissive lover but went beyond that. She was very submissive in all aspects of her life. Her and I, well we had a...let's call it a different type of relationship and she had her certain kinks and fetishes. She was catholic and sometimes that catholic guilt got to her. One day she was at our house...this house actually, and I was in Seattle for business for several days and some Mormon missionaries came to the house and started talking to her and came back the next day and then the next and when I got home she had changed. She started spending more time with them and going to their church and after about two months she told me she was now a Mormon and she could no longer live the way we did and in such sin. She knew I was not going to convert and she left. Last I heard she married a nice Mormon man and is living in South America as a missionary."

"What do you mean 'different type' of relationship?" Dee asked and suddenly jealous of this girl she never met and never would.

Patrick kissed her and Dee responded and he rolled her to her back and she spread her legs in hopes of him entering her again but instead he moved down between her legs and started kissing her pussy. When his tongue found her clit all thoughts of Natalia and her question left her head. It was not long before Dee was begging Patrick to use his tongue in her butt. After Patrick brought the black girl to orgasm using his fingers and tongue he made love to her again.

Patrick made love to Dee several more times that night and the last time he was on top of her with one of her legs on his shoulders and his right hand cupping her butt, Patrick eased his tempo and was gently thrusting himself into her pussy. The penetration of her sex was very slow deep thrusts.

"Harder...ohhh please fuck me, harder...please Patrick." Dee pleaded and thrust her hips up into him.

Patrick reached up and pulled Dee's hair, not hard at all but more sensual and he looked into Dee's as he continues his sluggish, deep thrusts into her. "I am going to put my finger in your ass." He told the girl in a matter of fact tone.

"Yes...Oh God yes, please do it....please, Patrick." Dee thrust her hips up again in an attempt to make Patrick go harder and faster. Patrick pulled her hair harder.

"Stop Dee." He told her and she stopped thrusting her hips.

"Please...I....I was going to cum again. Please, Patrick, fuck me hard and put your finger in my ass."

Patrick smiled at her, his arrogant smile, and then leaned down and started kissing her neck, "Shhh...enjoy it for a while, Dee. Don't be in such a rush to cum. You need to learn how to have patience and need to learn to cum when I want you to." He whispered in her ear. "We work on that and I will train you how to."

"Yes....yes, sir." Dee whimpered out. She had no clue what he meant by "training" her and she did not even dwell on it or even care what he meant. She just wanted him to put a finger in her ass and fuck her hard so she could orgasm and felt "sir" was an appropriate response to his lecture like tone in his voice.

Dee felt Patrick's finger moving around to her small tight butthole and then she moaned as he made circling motions with his finger around her anus, which was slick from her natural lubricant, her cum and Patrick's cum from the previous times they had sex that had leaked out of her pussy and down over her butthole. He let go of her hair and thrust his penis slow and deep into Dee's pussy and at the same time with the same slow and deep penetration he inserted his finger into her ass.

"Uhhhh God...uhh Patrick! Your...Uhhhgh....your finger is so deep in my ass!" Dee cried out in pleasure and pressed her fingers hard into his back.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Patrick asked her.

"Yes...Ohh God yes...please...harder now, please baby....harder. I want to cum again." Dee pleaded.

Patrick ignored her whimpering pleas and slowly started to pull his finger out of her butt and at the same time his cock from her pussy. When both his finger and penis were almost completely out of her holes he slowly thrust back into her as deep as they could go. Patrick repeated his gentle penetration of both the black girls' holes. He made slow thrust into her holes several times and then stopped and again looked Dee in her eyes.

"Now I am going to put another finger in your ass." He told her.

"Oh Lord...ok...ohhh fuck, Patrick, yes...please...it feels so good. I...I like...Uhhhhgh God yes!" Dee gave a grunting scream as Patrick put a second finger in her butt.

Dee's older white lover once again slowly penetrated her in both holes as he did before. The pleasure was intense.

"Please...ohhh now...ohhhh fuck...now, baby, make me cum now." Dee again pleaded.

"Shhh...soon, Dee." He told her as he looked into her eyes. "Feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes...yes...uuuugh God yes...so good."

"Can you feel the friction of my fingers against my cock through the thin membrane between the inside or your pussy and ass?" Patrick asked her and started to twist his fingers inside her butt. He then rubbed his fingers against the sensitive walls of her rectum as he gently penetrated her pussy.

"Ohhh God...yes...yes...it feels so good...Ohhh fuck it feels good!" Dee cried out and answered honestly. It did feel good, very good as Patrick stimulated the insides of her butt and vagina.

"There is so much pleasure you can get from your body, Dee, but you have to be willing to let go of your fear and your belief that something is too perverse to do," Patrick told her.

"Yes....yes, sir," Dee answered as she panted from her arousal. Dee thought Patrick sounded like one of her professors in class giving a lecture. "Please...ohhh fuck that feels so....so...ohhh God that feels good!" Patrick again started his slow penetration of her pussy and ass.

"Ohhhh....uhhh Patrick...uhhhh....OOOHH MY GOD! UUUUGH FUCK.....PATRICK"! Dee screamed out as she came. She did not mean to orgasm and knew Patrick did not want her to yet, but it just happened so quickly that it surprised her and she could not do anything to hold it or try and stop it.

"I...I'm sorry...oh Patrick I...I am so sorry. I...I didn't mean to. I swear...please, Patrick, I didn't mean to cum." Dee whined out after her orgasm ended. She felt like crying out of despair that she disappointed Patrick; even slight fear that he may hurt her again, to "punish her."

Patrick removed his fingers from her butt and gently kissed her lips. "Shhh, its ok, Dee. You have a lot to learn and we will get there."

"Yes, sir." Dee felt a little better by his gentle words.

"It will take practice."

Dee giggled, "I like practice."

Patrick chuckled, "Yes I can tell."

Dee blushed and lifted her head and kissed Patrick's neck. "If...if you want...you...you...we...can try it in my butt. Just...just go real slow since I never did that before." She whispered in his ear.

Patrick gently laid her on the pillow and looked down at her. "No, baby, not now. I know you really don't want to do that; I am too big and you have never done it there and so we need to train your ass so you will get pleasure from it and to take me. I do enjoy anal sex but I am very patient and we will have plenty for that if it happens at all."

"Yes, sir," Dee answered very relieved he did not want to. Patrick was right, Dee did not want to do that at all and never would and she was glad Patrick understood. She just told him he could because she thought it would please him after she knew he was disappointed in her having an orgasm too soon.

Patrick started to make love to her again, this time not so slow and gentle. After he had an orgasm, this time Dee begged him to pull out and cum in her mouth, which he did; Patrick knelt between Dee's spread legs and used his fingers inside her pussy, on her clit, and even in her butt again to make her cum one more time. After she caught her breath Dee rolled over to her side and Patrick pressed himself against her and spooned her and put his arm around her waist. Dee grabbed his hand that had been inside her and licked the fingers; even though two of them had been in her butt.

Dee was spent, she was exhausted and tired and her pussy was already beginning to get sore. Patrick was running his fingertips over her shoulder, so lightly they tickled Dee slightly. She enjoyed his almost constant touching of her body as if he could not get enough of her black skin. As she drifted off to sleep she compared the two nights with Patrick. The first night he fucked her and fucked her hard and almost violently, he humiliated her, made her do embarrassing things to herself that degraded her but she loved it and got off on it. Tonight, besides him spanking her, which Dee now firmly believed she deserved, he made love to her, he was gentle and kind and passionate and did not degrade her and she loved it just as much as the previous night. She tried to compare the two, tried to remember how many orgasms she got and which night gave her the better orgasm but she couldn't remember. Both nights gave her the most incredible sexual pleasure she ever had and she could not compare the two. They were different but both equally satisfying.

Dee awoke the next morning and again was disappointed Patrick was not in bed with her. There was no note this time so she assumed he was still home at least. She sat up in the bed and pulled the covers to her chin and giggled; Dee just felt happy waking up in Patrick's bed. Her pussy was sore, "I better get used to that", she thought, "As much as he fucks me and how big he is I suspect I will be waking up with a sore pussy often." She giggled again at the delightful thought. Unlike the previous morning, other than her sex being sore and the inside of her upper thigh muscles sore since she felt like she spent over half the night with her legs spread, Dee's body did not ache. She tossed the covers off of her and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and relieved herself. She brushed her teeth with the same toothbrush she used the morning before, decided she would shower after she had something to eat. She was very hungry because she had not had anything to eat since lunch yesterday and she worked up quite the appetite last night. She brushed her hair, "If I am going to come over after midnight and beg for him to make love to me and beg him to make me his whore the least he should do is buy a hairbrush for my type of hair." Dee giggled again. She felt so giddy.

When she walked back into the bedroom she realized she had no clothes to wear. Her wet, dirty pajamas were no longer on the bathroom floor. Dee shrugged when she saw Patrick's clothes hamper in the far corner, looked through it, and picked up the tee-shirt he had on last night. She smelled it and smiled and put it on. It was way too big and came to her knees, but she did not mind because she didn't have any panties to wear anyway.

When Dee walked downstairs she saw through a window that Patrick was outside in the front yard repairing the tired tracks in the yard she made last night, she felt bad. She went to the window and stared at Patrick as he worked. She could not take her eyes off of him and had butterflies in her stomach and her chest felt tight. When he looked up and saw her standing at the window he winked at her. Dee blushed at being caught starring so obsessively and waved and he laughed. She felt so stupid for waving like a schoolgirl with her first crush. Patrick went back to work with a shovel as Dee watched him still, "God I want him inside me again so bad." Dee thought as she stared. Even as sore as her private area was and how sexually gratifying last night was, she wanted him to fuck her again. Dee felt as if she could not get enough of him. To always touch him, hold him in her arms, kiss him, to have her mouth on his penis, and have sex with him.

She went into the kitchen, smelled coffee, and poured herself a cup. She looked in the refrigerator and saw Patrick had eggs, bacon, and a bag of grits. Dee decided to cook them breakfast. By the time Patrick came back into the house, the breakfast was ready and he smiled at her, put his arms around her, and kissed her. As they ate they talked about inconsequential topics and Patrick told her he washed her pajamas and put them in the dryer.

"I'll do the dishes," Dee told Patrick after he finished eating and stood to put his plate in the sink.

"Ok, baby." Patrick turned around and leaned his back against the counter and stared at Dee with such intensity in his eyes it made her blush.

"Stop staring. I look terrible. My hair is a mess and I don't have any makeup on and I need a shower because I smell." She actually liked how he was staring at her and as they ate she would look at him the same way when he was not looking at her.

"You look beautiful." He told her. "You smell like sex and I like that."

Dee had to agree, she did like the scent of after sex also on her body and the body of her lover, but she blushed again anyway. She looked up at Patrick and noticed there was a bulge in the athletic shorts he wore. Dee knew that he was not fully erect but he was semi-hard. She stood up, walked over to him, and went down on her knees in front of him.

"Oh and just what are you doing?" He asked her in an amused tone.

Dee looked up and smiled, "I have not finished breakfast." She said, feeling embarrassed for what she said but also pleasantly wicked.

Patrick stood there and allowed Dee to pull down his shorts and underwear and Dee took his cock, which was now more erect than before, into her hand. Dee lowered her head and inhaled his scent, enjoying the stronger musky smell from the previous night's sex and him working in the yard. Dee had an overwhelming desire to taste what she smelled. The black girl then did something she never would have done with her past lover's, but she had done so much sexually with Patrick she never would have done before. He seemed to bring out in her things she would have considered vulgar and even gross with the other guys she had sex with in the past. He made her want to be such a slut for him, a filthy black slut.