The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick laughed, "I have not heard the term high cotton since I was little, and when I visited my grandmother."

Dee did stop talking and enjoyed Patrick washing her hair and body in such a sensual way. She was aroused again which she thought was natural with the way he bathed her but also surprised her since they had a lot of sex the previous night and the night before that and the incredible orgasm he gave her when they played that sex game in the kitchen; Dee thought she would have been "orgasmed out" by now. When Patrick was done bathing her he had Dee get out of the tub and dried her off.

"That was a fun game, in the kitchen," Dee said as Patrick dried her hair.

"Game?"

Dee giggled at his feigning ignorance of what she was talking about, "You know, tying my arms behind my back and saying you owned me and stuff...it was fun, but I should be ashamed of it cause a white man owning a black girl is so not PC and...well my grandfather would kill me and you both if he heard you say that."

Patrick turned her around and dries her back and butt. "Are you ashamed?"

Dee shrugged, "I little....well more than a little; but it was a fun game and maybe we can do it again sometime." She blushed.

Patrick smiled at her in his arrogant manner, "Maybe."

"So...why...umm why didn't you have sex with me?" She asked, "I wanted you to."

Patrick chuckled again as he dried private area, "I know you did." He said arrogantly. "Things got a little out of control and you are not ready for somethings I want to show you how to enjoy," Patrick answered.

"Oh...like...well...like putting in my butt? I don't ever want to do that, Patrick. Just letting you know now since we are dating and having sex. That is not going to happen." Dee said timidly.

Patrick was drying her legs now, "I did not say that was what I meant and it's your body and if you don't want that then we won't do that."

Dee smiled, "OK. So what did you mean?"

Patrick stood up and wrapped the towel around Dee's waist and pulled her to him and kissed her lips. "When you are ready we will discuss it."

Dee knew to drop the subject and she knew he would never do anything to her she did not want. She trusted Patrick. "So what are we going to do today? I have to be at a sorority meeting at three but other than that nothing I have planned. And you need a shower."

"I will shower later. I was going to do some yard work today so I will shower after. You can help me if you want."

Dee smiled as she traced her finger over his chest and abs. "Damn I love his abs." She thought. "I don't do fieldwork, Masser...I be a house nigger." Dee giggled as she told him.

Dee was glad Patrick laughed; she was a little worried he would get mad like he did last night when she used the word "nigger" to describe herself. He scooped her up in his arms like a child.

"Well you know what evil white male owners did to their sexy little house slaves don't you?"

"No, Masser, I not be knowing," Dee replied enjoying the game.

"Well, I am just going to have to show you." Patrick carried a giggling Dee, who was also pretending to struggle, into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. Dee moved and sat up in the bed with her back propped up against the headboard and watched Patrick undress.

"OH Lordy, Masser. Please don't...I ain't never been with a man before and your thing is huge, Masser. Please don't...please just whip me, Masser. Would hurt less. I promise to be good, Masser, please."

Dee could not keep a straight face and kept giggling as she watched a naked Patrick get something out of the bottom drawer of his chest of drawers. When Patrick turned holding a red rope and he smiled at Dee.

"Oh my," Dee whispered.

Patrick walked to the bed and pulled Dee down by her feet so she was lying on her back. He then crawled on the large bed and grabbed her wrists and looped the rope around them. Dee felt the rope was soft and gentle on her skin and made of silk. She pretended to struggle a bit as he tied her hands over her head to the bedpost. She was very aroused again and her nipples were hard and her pussy was very wet and she ached with desire to have him fuck her and use her and own her as his slave. Yes, she really enjoyed this game even though she knew she should never play it and was so guilty about it, "I will think of the guilt later." Dee said to herself in her head. "No one is going to find out anyway and I just want him to use me and fuck me so bad right now."

"Now it's time to teach my slave that I own her black ass," Patrick told her as he lay on the bed between her legs.

Dee gave a loud squeal of delight as Patrick lay on the bed, spread her legs apart, and placed his mouth on her pussy. "I can always take another bath." She thought and then started moaning in pleasure when her "white owner's" mouth touched his "black slave's" pussy.