The Pleasures of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee licked him, she licked around his scrotum, she ran her tongue over the area where his scrotum meets his upper thighs, she ran her pink tongue lower and licked as much of his perineal area as she could from the angle of her position and as repugnant as the thought of it was to her, she wanted to run her tongue over his butthole and stick it in his ass, but she could not reach it from the position they were in.

Patrick moaned out as Dee licked his crotch area and after he let the girl enjoy herself, he placed his hand on her head and pulled her hair, not very hard but hard enough to make her give a small whimper, and forced her to look up at him.

"Well someone is a horny little black whore this morning?" He said with a grin.

Dee grinned back as she bit her lower lip and just nodded her head. "Yes, sir. This black whore wants to suck a white man's cock."

Patrick chuckled and let go of her hair and Dee placed her mouth on his now fully erect penis. Dee sucked his cock for a long while, hoping he would cum in her mouth as he did at the hall of fame; and Patrick let her work her mouth and hands on his cock without any interference on his part, but he would not cum and soon her knees ached from kneeling on the hard tile floor and her jaw started to hurt. As much as she wanted to taste and swallow his cum she was relieved when he pulled her head off of him by her hair and stood her up. He kissed Dee hard and passionate and Dee responded in kind. She felt him lifting the tee-shirt she wore and then squealed out in surprise as Patrick somehow and expertly had her arms bound behind her with the shirt but also kept it somewhat on her body so that her breasts were exposed, the neck portion of the shirt still around her throat, tighter than it was, and the short sleeves of the shirt bound her arms behind her.

"What...Patrick...what...what are you going to do?" She asked slightly frightened. She had never been bound or tied up during sex, no one ever even tried to do that to her and honestly never even thought about it.

Patrick grinned at her as he ran his hands over her breasts and hard black nipples. "My black whore wants to play around this morning so we are going to play around." He teased her and lowered his head and started kissing her breasts and nipples and Dee was no longer afraid. A rush of excitement spread over her body when Patrick called her "My whore" and the way he emphasized the "My".

Dee was making whimpering gasping sounds as Patrick kissed and fondled her breasts and nipples and she spread her legs a little when his right hand slid down her stomach and she cried out when his finger entered her.

"That black pussy is so wet," Patrick commented as he worked his finger inside her.

"Ohhh...Patrick...please fuck me...please take me to the bedroom and fuck your whore's black pussy." Dee moaned out. She purposely used and stressed the word "your". Dee wiggled her arms as best as she could and tried to free them so she could put her arms around the man's white body, but she could not. As much as she wanted to hold him; she found it very arousing to be tied like that.

"Bedroom? We don't need the bed for me to fuck you." Patrick stood up and turned Dee around.

Dee saw the man's white hand grab a wooden spoon that was right in front of her on the counter. She had used the spoon earlier when cooking breakfast. A sudden flash of fear washed over her.

"Please no...Patrick please don't. Please don't hurt me with that." Dee begged.

She heard the man laugh, "Do you think you need to be punished?" He asked her.

"No...please...I didn't do anything." She pleaded.

"Did you deserve it last night?"

"Yes...I was wrong last night but...but I...I please don't," Dee begged again.

Patrick tossed the spoon in the sink and chuckled, "I was not going to use it on you, silly. I was just moving it out of the way."

"Fucking asshole!" Dee thought. She hated him at that moment but she hated herself more. She hated herself for allowing him to treat like a child who needed discipline last night when he spanked her, she hated herself for thinking he was right that she deserved that spanking, she hated herself for admitting to him that she deserved the punishment, and worse she hated herself for it because sexually aroused her to be treated as such.

Dee wiggled and struggled again trying to free herself. "Let me go. I don't want to play this game anymore. I want to go home now."

Patrick chuckled at her again and Dee knew he was amused by her and that made her angrier. "Patrick I am fucking serious now. Let me go! And...and I am not a whore!" She added the last part just for something else to say in her anger.

Patrick bent her over the counter as Dee struggled but he was much stronger than her. Dee felt his hand on her butt and then his finger traced down her butt crack and she closed her legs tight.

"Stop it. I don't want to!" Dee told him and tried to stand up and turn around, but he held her with one hand.

"Shhh, yes you do. Now spread your legs apart."

"I don't...please let me go. I don't want to now." Dee protested softly and stopped struggling. The tone of her voice was very unconvincing and she spread her legs apart as she submitted to her lover. She would have hated that about herself also but her sexual desire to have him touch her body, to fuck her, and to make her his was more powerful.

Patrick got down on his knees behind her and Dee turned her head, "No...please don't do that now. Please Patrick...I...it...it smells down there now." Dee pleaded, embarrassed that he was going to smell her private area after a night of sex.

Patrick placed his hands on her ebony butt cheeks and spread them apart, "I like the smell and taste of your black pussy after I fucked you all night. Something we have in common it seems."

Patrick inserted his finger into Dee's wet pussy and she moaned out and then moaned in an almost squeal as his tongue entered her butt. Dee bent over even more and placed her head on the kitchen counter as Patrick continued to rim her tight, slightly puckered asshole, and now had three fingers in her pussy. He continued he pleasurable assault on her pussy and ass for a while and then he pulled his mouth off her and removed his fingers.

"Please...don't stop, Patrick, please," Dee begged.

"Oh, now you want that black pussy played with and your black ass licked." Patrick teased her.

"Yes, Oh God yes. Lick my black ass and put your fingers back in my black pussy."

"Are you going to be a good black whore for me?" Patrick taunted and ran his hand up her thigh.

"Yes, I promise I will. I will be a good nig...black whore for you." Dee almost said "nigger" but caught herself in time. She wanted to say it and to hear it from him and that made her briefly ashamed of herself.

"Does my black whore want a finger in her black ass while I make her cum?"

"Yes please...that feels so good when you do that."

"That did not sound very convincing. Maybe we should stop and you can go home. Your pajamas should be dry by now." He taunted her.

"No! Please I want to stay...please, Patrick, put your finger in your black whore's ass and make your whore's black pussy cum, please!"

Satisfied by her words, Patrick ran his right hand up the back of Dee's thighs and his left hand ran down her butt crack. He ran a finger over her pussy, putting it inside her for a moment and pulled it out, and now that it was lubricated enough he inserted it into Dee's ass.

"Uhhgh, fuck!" Dee cried out. "It's...uuugh God it's so deep."

"Feels good though doesn't it?"

"Yes...uuugh...yes." Before she had sex with Patrick, Dee would have never thought having a tongue or finger in her ass could feel so pleasant even if in her mind it was so perverse and made her feel so revolted and degraded afterward.

While he fingered her ass with a finger from his left hand, Patrick inserted three fingers into Dee's very wet pussy and they slid in easily. He did not go deep into her like he did her ass but instead curled them forward a little and started moving them around the front of the inside of her pussy.

"Ohh...Patrick...please deeper...go deeper please," Dee begged. It felt nice but she wanted him to finger fuck her ass and pussy hard and deep. "Please, baby, put them deeper into my black...OHHH FUCK...OHHH MY GOD!"

Dee screamed out as her knees buckled. Patrick had thrust his finger as far as he could in her butt and as his fingers found the spot they were searching for inside her pussy Dee started making loud panting moans and cried out to God over and over as Patrick's fingers played with the spot inside her. He did not thrust them into her or finger fuck her hard or rough as he did with the finger in her butt; instead, he gently used the tips of his fingers to massage the spot that gave Dee so much pleasure. The black girl's head was on the counter as she immensely enjoyed what he was doing to her. Dee gave a loud grunting moan and lifted her head when Patrick put a second finger in her ass.

"Whose black pussy is this, Dee? Whose black ass is this, Dee? Who owns your black pussy and ass?" Patrick taunted her again as he continued to work his fingers inside her body.

"You...Ohhh God, you do...Ohhh my God...you own my black pussy....uuuugh fuck...ohhh Lord...you own my black pussy and ass...uuugh dear God please don't stop!"

Dee could hear a loud very damp squishy sound and it took her a moment to realize it was the sound of her pussy fluid and being blended by Patrick's fingers. Dee's pussy had never been so wet, no it was soaked, and she could feel her natural fluid even running down her thighs.

Dee felt three sensations at once. First, her orgasm building up and knew she was going to cum soon, she gave another loud and very unladylike grunting moan as she felt Patrick put yet a third finger in her now stretched out butthole, and the last sensation the black girl felt was a strong urge to urinate.

"Uuuugh....ohhh stop...ohhh God that....fuck...that's feels so good but...ohhh my God...but please stop...I...I have to pee...ohh dear lord that's...uuuugh that feels so good." Dee cried out.

She so much wanted Patrick to continue but she also felt that she desperately need to pee and she was so afraid she was going to urinate all over his hand. But he didn't stop!

"Enjoy it, Dee. Let yourself cum. Let that black pussy cum all over my fingers. Let go and don't hold back."

Patrick then fucked her ass harder with his three fingers and the fingers inside her pussy were rapidly rubbing that wonderful spot at the front inside of her pussy. Dee could not take it anymore.

"OHHH MY GOD! OHH MY GOD! UUUUGH FUCKING GOD! ohhhhhhhhhhh! AAAAIIIIEEEEEE!" She let out a long, loud, and drawn out shrieking moan of pleasure as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Patrick kept fucking her ass and rubbing that delightful spot in her pussy as Dee's orgasm lasted longer than it ever had before and her knees buckled and her pussy and ass constricted and released around Patrick's fingers. Dee fought off that very strong urge to pee, it was difficult and felt like a dam was about to burst but she managed. Oddly once the orgasm ended she no longer needed to urinate. After her orgasm finally came to an end, Patrick pulled his fingers out of her and the black girl laid her head on the kitchen counter panting for air. As she caught her breath, she felt Patrick licking her upper inner thighs to taste the pussy fluid that had leaked out of her when he was fucking her with his fingers.

"What...holy fuck....what did you do to me?" Dee asked once she felt she could talk again.

"You never had a G-spot orgasm?"

"I didn't know I even had one."

Patrick chuckled, "Silly, all girls have them."

Patrick placed his hand on the counter in front of her face and his entire hand was wet and sticky with her natural lubricant which was thicker than Dee had ever seen, and his fingers were covered with her milky white cum. Dee opened her mouth without being told to do so Patrick put his fingers in her mouth and she sucked and licked them clean, enjoying the taste of herself.

"You held back, Dee." He told her as she sucked his fingers like a little penis. He sounded very disappointed and she did not understand why.

"I...what did I do wrong?" She asked when he pulled his fingers out of her mouth.

"You just held back, but that's ok. You will learn to let go and enjoy the various pleasures your body can give you if you just let go of your inhibitions and don't worry so much about a lot of people think is taboo or perverted."

"I...I am sorry...I...thought I was going to pee...please, baby, I am sorry." Dee did not think Patrick sounded mad and was very calm but she hated that she disappointed him.

"It's ok." He told her and stood her up and untied her arms. Dee put the tee-shirt back on her the way it was intended to be worn.

"Patrick, please...I...I thought...please don't be mad," Dee whined out as Patrick pulled up his boxer briefs and shorts. She wanted him to fuck her so bad as and thought he was going to, but now he seemed to lose interest even though his penis was still erect.

"I am not mad." He told her and kissed her forehead. "It's time to clean up anyway. Clean the kitchen and I will be upstairs in the bathroom. You need to bathe also. Your pajamas are in the dryer." With that, he left the kitchen.

"Grrrr, fucking prick!" Dee thought and wanted to throw a plate at his head as he walked out of the kitchen. Dee started rinsing off the dishes before she put then in the dishwasher. "Who owns that black pussy.' Fuck him he doesn't own anything about me." She said aloud and turned her head to make sure Patrick was not standing behind her. "Hold back my ass. The white son of a bitch maybe into some gross stuff like sticking his tongue and finger in my ass," in her anger and frustration she refused to admit to herself how pleasurable those felt to her, "But if he wants a girl to piss on him he better fucking go elsewhere."

Dee put the last dish in the dishwasher and went into the laundry room and got her pajamas out or the dryer and put them on. The bottoms were still mud and grass-stained but they were clean. "Why didn't he fuck me?" She thought. She had wanted him to fuck her with her arms bound behind her, "that would have been so hot." Dee decided she would go upstairs and tell him she was leaving to go home.

When she entered the bedroom she saw the bathroom door was open and heard the water running. Dee thought that was good because if he was in the shower she could just tell him she was going home and quickly leave before he could get out of the shower. She walked into the bathroom and saw Patrick standing over the tub and tested the water with his hand. The tub was filled with bubbles. He turned when he saw her out of the corner of his eye.

"Why did you get dressed? I ran you a bath."

Dee was stunned for a moment and all her anger disappeared and she suddenly thought he was the sweetest man she ever dated.

Patrick walked to her and started to remove her top and Dee just stood there, still a little confused, and lifted her arms above her head to allow him to remover her top. Next, he pulled down her bottoms and kissed her pussy. Dee giggled. Patrick helped her in the tub and then picked up a soft washcloth and soap and started to bath her. Dee felt like her heart was going to burst from her chest.

"I...I don't understand?" She asked as he lifted her right leg and washed it.

"It's called a bath, Dee."

Dee giggled, "Not that. But you were mad at me and now you are being so sweet."

"I told you I was not mad at you. Close your eyes I need to wash your face." He gently washed her face, almost caressing it. "I don't play games, Dee. When I say I am not mad that means I am not mad. When I tell you it's ok, then it's ok."

"But you did not...I thought you were mad," Dee said after he washed her face.

"Did not what?" Patrick asked as he washed her back.

"Nothing."

"You wanted me to fuck you didn't you?"

Dee blushed, "I...I...yes. I was enjoying our game and how you were like all "I won that black pussy' and stuff and it was fun and my arms tied up in the shirt and then, oh my God, you made me cum so good and I just thought... and then you got all disappointed in me or something about holding back and I thought you were mad and I wanted to throw a plate at you and..."

"Throw a plate at me?" Patrick chuckled.

Dee giggled again, "Yeah cause I was mad at you for being mad at me for no reason...or thought you were."

"Do you often throw things at your boyfriends when you get mad?" Patrick teased her as he continued to bath her.

"No." Dee said, "Well...maybe sometimes. Hit one in the nose with my cell phone once. Thought I broke his nose." Dee giggled. "He bitch slapped me and was about to beat my ass but one of my brothers was there and he...well...he pulled his gun and told the boy I deserved the bitch slap but if he laid another hand on me he was going to bust a cap in his ass."

Patrick laughed, "Nice to have an older brother who looks out for you."

"Really wasn't funny. Broke my phone and I had to work extra shifts at the Piggly Wiggly to get enough money to buy a new phone and I had a creepy perv for a manager. Some racist redneck cracker who hated black people cept he had a thing for young black girls. Told me I could earn money faster if I did things for him."

"Well did you?" Patrick teased.

"Ewww gross no!" Dee said and splashed water on him. "But Latonya Peck did, but she was a whore anyway." Dee giggled and Patrick laughed. "She was a damn hood rat bitch. I hated her. She thought she was something else with her big ghetto booty."

Patrick laughed at Dee again. He found her adorably cute at moments like this when she acted like a typical twenty-one-year-old girl. Seeing her at work and how Dee acted so mature and professional in her job and how great she was at her job and her intelligence Patrick sometimes forgot she was a twenty-one-year-old girl who did things and talked about things twenty-one-year-old female college students did.

"What's a hood rat?" Patrick moved his hand under Dee's thighs and close to her pussy.

"Ummm...getting a little close there." Dee teased. "Maybe I should wash that part."

"It hasn't bit me yet. So a hood rat?" Patrick started washing Dee's vulva and she spread her legs apart to give him better access.

"Ummm that's nice...a hood rat is a person who is low class, no manners and for a girl one who has sex with almost every boy in the hood."

"Oh so like white trash."

"Yeah just like...ohhh my heavens...yes like white trash." Dee gasped out as Patrick washed her private area the washcloth brushed her clit.

Patrick chuckled, "That was honestly an accident."

Dee giggled, "I didn't mind it in the least."

"So is that why you hated her because she was a hood rat?" Patrick asked.

"No. If I hated her for that then I would have hated about half my friends. I hated her cause she whupped my ass when I was fifteen."

Patrick grinned at her, "Why did she beat you up and close your eyes I am going to wash your hair."

Dee was enjoying him pampering her and washing her and closed her eyes. "Because she could." She said after Patrick used a pitcher of warm water on her hair and started to shampoo it. He was very gentle and it felt very nice.

"And well...I started it. She kept saying I was high cotton and picking on me and teasing me and said I acted like a white girl and I had to prove to her and my friends I was just as ghetto as she was. Bitch beat my ass pretty good in front of half the school. Got grounded for two weeks because my grandmother said it was very inappropriate for young ladies to go around fighting like common trash." Dee giggled. "Two of my brothers were going to kill the guy I was dating, a different one from the cell phone incident, but then laughed their asses off when they found out it was Latonya that beat me up."