The Pledge Mistress Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burnside went slowly as the crowd counted each loud swat:

"...THIRTY SEVEN!"

SLAP!

"THIRTY EIGHT!"

SLAP!

"THIRTY NINE..."

Once Halsey received his 57th swat and was let up, it was time to announce the winner of the party's enema challenge. Mark climbed onto the platform and announced that Lisa Campbell had managed to hold her enema longer than anyone else, a full 31 minutes. As the crowd cheered and the cameras flashed, the exhibitionistic Lisa smiled, slapped her stomach, and flashed a thumbs-up to her audience.

Once the cheering died down, Mark asked her: "whose lucky bottom's gonna get you're full attention tonight?"

Lisa smiled and dramatically gestured towards her mentor:

"Our wonderful hostess and professor, Dr. Ruth Burnside! I think...after spending the night making everyone else's butt red, maybe she should get some, too! What do you guys think, huh? I nice red butt for Dr. Burnside?"

A cheer went up from the crowd, but Lisa noticed a hint of doubt in the professor's face. Certainly being spanked by her student would be embarrassing for her, but that was just too bad. Given the rules of the contest, Lisa was fully within her rights as the winner to demand the right to spank the professor. Of course, Burnside had not counted on her student winning. Who would have guessed the girl had stronger guts than anyone else? Who would have guessed that she had enough nerve to claim spanking her as the prize? Oh, well...if you can't pay, then don't play...

Unfortunately for Burnside, she had set plenty of precedents for what Lisa was about to do next. The young woman sat down as the professor approached and waited the order to go over her lap. However, Lisa reached up, took hold of the thin leather waistband of Burnside's thong, and pulled the skimpy article of clothing to her ankles. Ruth Burnside, like everyone else at her party that night, would take her spanking in the nude. The cheering got louder as the professor quietly stepped out of her thong and Lisa tossed it to Dr. Halsey. It would be up to him to determine when she would get it back. That wasn't likely to be any time soon, given that he had not been given permission to get dressed either.

Burnside stoically went over Lisa's lap, her bare stomach making contact with the girl's equally bare legs. She shifted forward to make sure her bottom was properly turned up and her breasts were hanging freely. She put her hands on the floor and held her position quietly, indicating that she would be perfectly cooperative until the spanking was finished.

Having so thoroughly turned the tables on Burnside, Lisa couldn't resist rubbing her mentor's bottom. The professor's legs were spread widely enough that the student, if she wanted, could have slipped her fingers into her vagina and tormented her sexually. Lisa resisted that temptation, but her fingertips did venture into the sensitive area around the professor's sphincter. She was astounded at being able to so intimately touch her fearsome mentor, and that the professor was so submissive. She was having fun with this dare, but knew that she needed to be careful about taking it too far. After-all, paybacks are hell. Once the spanking ended, her role and Burnside's role would return to normal and tonight's incident would not have any lasting impact on their relationship as boss and employee. Undoubtedly Lisa was destined to be on the receiving end of any future spanking.

In spite of her resolve not to go too far humiliating the professor, Lisa did fully intend to give her a respectable spanking. The session would be long, it would be hard, and it would leave some decent color on the professor's body that hopefully would last through the end of the party. Although Lisa did not have any illusions about getting Burnside to cry, she hoped the punishment would ensure that the professor understood that she had taken her lessons about erotic discipline very seriously and that she had become a competent disciplinarian.

Lisa began spanking slowly at first, intermixing caresses with hard slaps. Finally she established a rhythm, landing painful swats about five seconds apart on alternate sides of her mentor's firm bottom. As she expected, Burnside remained perfectly cooperative, holding herself in position and not clenching her buttocks.

All of the party guests had gathered to watch Burnside's spanking, but the room was dead silent except for the ongoing barrage of hard smacks and the occasional flash of a camera. Not only was their fearsome leader getting spanked; she was getting spanked by someone half her age. Lisa relished the unique circumstances of her situation; the one, and probably the only chance she or any other undergraduate would ever have to spank Dr. Ruth Burnside.

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...

The spanking continued unabated as the older woman continued to lie quietly across her student's lap. Hours of working out with the Four-Beta Sorority paid off for Lisa as the spanking continued and her arm showed little sign of tiring. Maybe she could get Burnside to cry after all. That would be cool!

Fifteen minutes into the spanking it seemed that Burnside's resistance was starting to wear down. She sighed from seemed to be discomfort and her legs were moving around a little, a sign that her stoicism was being tested. Lisa slapped considerably harder, with the vague hope that she could indeed defeat her professor's resolve. However, as the student picked up the pace and the severity of the swats, suddenly the smell of sexual arousal hit her nose. Burnside's resistance had indeed broken down, but what had broken down was not her threshold for pain. It turned out that Lisa had managed to overcome her professor's threshold for sexual stimulus. So, now Lisa knew Burnside's secret. The professor, if punished long enough in the right way, was erotically stimulated by a good spanking.

Lisa could have pressed her advantage to humiliate the professor and let everyone else know what she had just found out. Fortunately, she was too smart to fall into that temptation. Instead she realized that she needed to wind down the spanking as quickly as possible and allow Burnside to make a graceful exit from the room. The world saw the professor as a dominatrix, not as a closet masochist. Lisa knew that any hint of being aroused by pain would affect Burnside's reputation among her sex partners, which was something that she desperately wanted to avoid. The personal ties between Lisa and Burnside were too strong for Lisa to have any desire to expose her mentor's secret.

Lisa shook her arm, pretending to be too tired to continue. Even so, she had delivered a respectable spanking that impressed most of the spectators in the room. As the audience applauded, Burnside got off Lisa's lap and showed her red bottom to the spectators. She took Lisa's hand and the two naked women stood up and bowed together. With that Burnside and Halsey quickly exited the room, presumably so he could take care of the woman's physical needs. Lisa again bowed to the cheering audience and left the platform, hoping that no one had figured out the real reason she decided to end the spanking.

----------

The party began winding down after Burnside and Halsey came back out, both dressed in their complete leather outfits. Both of their bottoms were still quite red from their respective punishments.

Even before the guests started leaving the professor ordered the Four-Beta women to take down the massage station and sex tents while Mark and his two friends cleaned up the enema area and the Tri-Alphas started on cleaning the kitchen. As the clean up in the backyard progressed, Burnside and Halsey stood at the front door saying goodbye to their guests. Everyone's invitation had stated the party would end precisely at 1:30, given that July 5th was a regular workday and everyone had to get at least a couple of hours of sleep.

----------

Clean-up from the party was finished in record time, given that a total of 14 people were available to straighten the house. From 1:30 to 2:15 the professors, the pledges, and Mark and his two friends cleaned the living room, put back all the furniture, packed up the fetish supplies, and put away all the dishes. The Tri-Alphas left with Pledge Master Arnold at 2:15. Mark and his two friends departed a few minutes later, leaving the professors and the Four-Beta pledges alone. Burnside threw down sleeping bags for the group and instructed them to go to sleep in the living room.

Burnside decided that, even if Tracy showed up in the middle of the night, she wanted everyone to sleep until 7:00. She left a note on her front door telling the Pledge Mistress to use the bed in the guest room and not to wake anyone up. At 7:00 Burnside would release custody of the pledges back to the sorority and turn over her training notes. Everything would be "by the book".

----------

By 2:30 the pledges were asleep, except for Lisa. She couldn't sleep in a hot sleeping bag after having slept completely uncovered for a month and a half. At first she thought about sleeping on the sofa, but then decided to go outside and lie down on one of Burnside's lawn chairs. For a long time she stared into the clear sky, enjoying the silent night after hours of tumult from the party. It felt good, just to lie in the quiet darkness, not to have to do anything for a few minutes. Yes, tomorrow she would be tired, but now she was content to relax.

Lisa's thoughts turned to Kathleen. Something about her behavior that night had not been quite right, especially towards the end. As they cleaned up, Lisa had noticed that Kathleen was very nervous (much more so than normal) and overly eager to please her. Lisa's lover was completely incapable of hiding her emotions, so it was obvious that something strange was going on. As soon as she was alone with Kathleen, she would have to find out what had made her so uneasy, although she suspected that she already knew. Kathleen must have done something at the party that she felt guilty about. That "something" must have been a sexual encounter with another guest. What else could it possibly be?

The thought of Kathleen giving into temptation did not really bother Lisa. Instead, it relieved her to see that her lover was not as narrowly focused as she had feared. Also, if Kathleen had indeed been unfaithful, Lisa easily could turn the incident to her own advantage. Infidelity would give her perfect justification to punish her lover and finish the process of establishing her dominance. The goal of having poor Kathleen on her knees, begging to be punished and pardoned, tearfully seeking to find redemption through pain and submission, now was much closer to actually happening. Kathleen would confess her sin, take her punishment, find forgiveness and fulfillment, and fully surrender her body and soul to Lisa.

Lisa saw another outcome from whatever it was that Kathleen had done that night. Knowing that her lover was not perfectly loyal freed her from any guilt about pursuing her own love interests with men. Kathleen could not hold loyalty over Lisa's head if she was guilty of infidelity herself. The only real question concerning Lisa was whether Kathleen had cheated with a man or with another woman. That too, would make a difference, because she viewed cheating with another woman as much more problematic for the relationship than cheating with a man.

Lisa spent a very long time masturbating under the stars, as her mind wandered from planning Kathleen's upcoming punishment to all of the other strange and erotic experiences she had enjoyed that weekend. Of course, the event that stuck out above all else was the spanking of Ruth Burnside. Lisa's mind went over that experience in loving detail; remembering everything from the pressure of Burnside's bare stomach on her thighs, to the feeling of the firm sweaty skin of her bottom on the palm of Lisa's hand, to the sound of the loud slaps echoing through the silent living room. Above everything else was that whiff of sexual arousal. There was no denying what that whiff meant, because she knew from her own experience...

Lisa climaxed at the thought of knowing something so intimate about her mentor. She climaxed...and then promptly fell asleep.

Three hours later, as the birds sung in the early summer morning sunlight, Pledge Lisa was startled awake by Tracy's voice:

"OK, Sleeping Beauty! UP-UP-UP! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

As she struggled to her feet, a sharp slap to her bottom signaled the beginning of Lisa's seventh week as a Four-Beta pledge.

12