The Plot

Story Info
Russian count faced with revolutionaries' attack plot.
761 words
4.37
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,301 Followers

[Note: this is an entry in an "exactly 750-words" writing exercise. ]

The city was restless and Count Sergei Petrovich had been warned not to go out at night, but he had the itch and, taking two sturdy bodyguards with him, took his carriage to the Kirov Ballet in hopes of retrieving the young dancer, Daniel. Daniel wasn't on stage that evening and the carriage returned through the darkened streets of Petrograd as a blizzard was whipping up with a frustrated and unsatiated aristocrat.

Thus, the count was ripe for the gesture when he alighted from his carriage to find a young man quaking, huddled against the wall, already being covered with snow. It was not uncommon for young men to lurk at the count's door in hopes of meeting his need for reward, but it was much too cold and snowy a night to be lurking anywhere outside in Petrograd.

Sergei leaned down and looked into the young man's handsome face to have his seeking smile returned by a yielding one.

"Come, you can't remain there in this blizzard, young man. Come out of the cold. What is your name? Well, Pavel, I cannot have you die at my door."

The bodyguards carried the young man in and up the stairs to a sumptuous bedchamber with a water closet, where a bath was drawn before the count dismissed them and entered in his silken robe. The two, Sergei and the comely young Pavel, had already exchanged knowing looks that men of their interest were well versed in.

Sergei knelt at the bath, sponge in hand, and applied it to the young man's body, growing ever more intimate as Pavel acquiesced to attention—and Pavel was not shy about giving himself up to the count's attentions and desires. The silken robe became unsashed and parted—and then descending to the floor altogether with a sigh of silk. Pavel turned his head in the bath, reaching around and grasping the count's buttocks cheeks in his hand, as the aristocrat stood by the bath, and drew the man's hips forward, taking Sergei's erection into his throat.

Running his fingers into the young man's dark hair, Sergei set his hips into a rhythm that started slowly and increased in intensity. Holding young Pavel's head close into his groin, he arched his back and cried out his carnal release.

As Pavel was drying off, Sergei said, "You must be starved. Will you join me at table? No, don't bother to pull that robe on. Your body is divine and mine, I think, is acceptable. After we eat . . ."

"Yes, Sire, I would like that. You are so generous with me."

Was there a slight note of surprise in the young man's voice. Yes, perhaps so. The count certainly was more considerate than he had been led to believe.

* * * *

Lying on his back the count's four-poster bed, his legs splayed, knees bent, Sergei's hands grasping his wrists, his arms raised over his head, his hips moving in perfect synchronization with the stroking of the count's cock deep inside him, Pavel arched his back and gave a little cry as the two men released together.

As they did so, there was furious knocking at the entry door down in the hall.

Pavel gave Sergei a frightened look. "No, don't let them open that door. Don't let them in. Hide. Go away from me."

Instantly recognizing the danger and circumstance, Sergei bounded off the bed and barked instructions to the bodyguard who had been stationed just outside the bedchamber door.

When he came back, he gave Pavel a hard look. "You were to be inside, with me, to alert them where I could be found." It was a statement, not a question. Sergei had not survived in the Russia of the day, overrun with both revolutionaries and court intrigue, by not being as clever as a fox.

"Yes, Sire, yes. So you must go elsewhere. I'll draw them here if they manage to get in."

"You would do that for me?"

"Yes, anything you wanted. I found you to be—"

Sergei didn't let him finish. Sounds of fighting rose from the hall below. "You came with a knife?"

"Yes, Sire. But I left it with my clothes at the bath. I had already decided. Go, now, hide yourself."

"You will come with me. There are back stairs and a tunnel to another building. We will overnight there and go to the country tomorrow."

"You would take me with you?"

"But of course."

KeithD
KeithD
1,301 Followers