The Plumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really," Lisa lied.

"Sure you have. Every woman has. We've all fantasized having sex with another woman." Kim said. She waited a minute then texted, "besides you were humping a pillow watching two women having sex."

"You were watching me?????" Lisa texted the extra exclamation marks suggesting she was disturbed by this.

"When you didn't answer the door even after ringing the doorbell, I could hear something and went around the side and saw you through the window." Kim said. After a short pause she added, "It was hot. I watched that beautiful ass of yours thrusting and grinding. It made me want you."

"Really?" Lisa said, adding "The doorbell doesn't work."

"Hell yes. I loved eating your pussy," Kim added.

The word "pussy" made Lisa uneasy. It sounded so crude she thought to herself.

"Are you a lesbian?" Lisa asked, assuming that a woman working in a traditional men's role that had sex with other women would be.

"No. I don't date women, but I do enjoy playing with one every once in a while," Kim replied. "When I saw your naked body on the bed and that nice ass of yours, I knew I had to have you."

"Oh?" Lisa added.

"I want to feel and taste your naked body again. I want to caress your boobs and suck them, then go down on you again. I really like your pussy." A minute later she added, "although it's a bit hairy."

This forward and blunt invitation caught Lisa off guard, yet excited her at the same time. The negative comment about the hair between her legs bothered her. "Why do you say that?" Lisa inquired.

"I like a thick bush. There's something about that triangular patch of hair on a woman, but I don't like it on the lips." Kim replied.

"You suggest I get it waxed?" Lisa asked.

"No, I'll shave it for you" Kim replied.

Lisa had tried shaving herself before but ended up with some ingrown hairs and stubble. She never considered someone else doing it for her. Many women get waxed, but she could never see herself going to a place to have another woman rip out her pubic hair. She envisioned laying there on the bed, legs spread apart as someone rubbed cream over her and dragged a razor across the most sensitive areas of her body. The thought of being shaved sent a shiver through her, making her nipples hard and aroused her clit. Everything was happening fast, uncomfortably fast.

"Shall I make us some coffee?" Lisa asked.

"No. I want you on the bed ready for me. I want you unlock your front door then lay on the bed naked, waiting for me to shave you." Kim texted. A minute later she added, "have some shaving cream and a razor ready. I'll be there in a half hour."

Kim's abruptness took her by surprise. She couldn't believe what was happening. Lisa looked at her watch. It was 1:30. She thought for a minute, then jumped into the shower, washed her hair, both on top of her head and between her legs, then dried off. She didn't bother getting dressed. She put on a little bit of makeup and a touch of perfume, then assembled a towel, shaving cream and a razor on the bed. Next, she laid down on the bed and waited, nervously thinking about things to come, about this woman who was taking control of her and her body.

A few minutes later she was jolted as the front door opened, confirming that Kim returned, then she entered her room and stood at the foot of her bed. She was no longer the plumber, but a gorgeous woman dressed up looking hot and sexy. Her hair was no longer pulled back but full and rested on her shoulders, she was wearing makeup and a beautiful dress that revealed cleavage of her breasts. Lisa's eyes lit up.

"Miss me?" Kim said.

Lisa was too nervous to answer.

"Well, I missed you and that wonderful body of yours." Kim said, looking down at her exposed body lying on the bed. She noticed the shaving cream and razor positioned nearby. Picking up the bottle she glanced at it briefly, then pushed the nozzle down to squeeze some cream out on her fingers. Reaching over to Lisa's pussy she gently slid her fingers over her lips, causing Lisa to shake with her touch. Kim stopped and looked at her.

"It's cold," Lisa said.

Kim just smirked as she continued to spread the cream over her pubes. She could hear Lisa take a deep breath as her fingers moved all over between her legs. Kim's face lit up as she realized Lisa was growing excited so she slowed down, touching gently with her fingers, teasing her. Then Kim grabbed the razor and slid it over the hair, instantly clogging the blades.

Looking around, she saw the bathroom and got up to wash the razor. Damn, she thought to herself she should have used scissors first to trim the long hair. Too late now that she put the cream on. She turned the water on hot and let it run while she returned to Lisa's bush.

Lisa was in a state of fear and eroticism—fear that the razor would cut her and feeling Kim's fingers and head of the razor sliding over her lips was an unbelievable feeling.

Kim could see that Lisa was enjoying it. After several trips to the bathroom sink to remove the hair from the razor she was finally down to bare skin.

"Roll over," Kim commanded.

Lisa rolled over onto her chest.

"Lift your ass off the bed." Kim said, prompting her to tuck her knees under her, lifting her butt into the air.

"Spread your legs," Kim ordered. She did and could feel her cheeks part and cool air hitting her butt crack and little button. She felt so exposed, so vulnerable, yet it was so hot and erotic. She felt Kim's fingers slowly slide down her crack, lubricated with the cream. Her fingers ran from the top of her crack down to her butthole—no one had ever touched her there—and further downward, stopping just short of her vagina. Next, the razor slid inside, sending an erotic sensation through her. Kim also shaved the surrounding area then got a wet washcloth and removed the remaining cream from her butt.

"Roll back over" Kim said, prompting Lisa to roll on her back.

Kim wiped the cream off her pussy and put the washcloth aside. Kim locked eyes with Lisa's as she ever so slowly lowered her open mouth to her pussy. After being shaved, Lisa needed the release and nervously anticipated the feeling of her tongue sliding back between her lips. Now that there was no hair, she could feel Kim's mouth rest against her labia, sliding over her smooth bare skin, now lubricated with water and some remaining cream. Her lips slid all over, up and down, side to side. Her tongue lightly brushed over her slit. She tensed, feeling powerless as Kim did as she pleased.

"You taste so good. I love licking your pussy." I told her before going back down on her.

Lisa was enjoying having her pussy eaten and in just minutes, was brought to another orgasm.

Kim stood up and looked down at Lisa in her post orgasmic bliss. Noticing her two large and shapely breasts that she had yet to touch, Kim moved up alongside Lisa. She licked the side of Lisa's right breast, then slid her tongue all around and under it, taking her time as she moved about, lightly kissing, licking and sucking her skin working her way up to her nipple. First, she circled it with the width of her tongue, then gently flicked it, before drawing as much of her breast as she could into her mouth and running her tongue back and forth over her nipple inside. Lisa moaned with pleasure and minutes later, Kim began to work on her other breast.

Kim then worked her way down, kissing on her path down her stomach, over her thick bush and between her legs moving her tongue all over her wet, pink flesh. Once more Kim with her skilled lizard-like tongue, attacked her pussy as Lisa fell into submission, letting this woman take over her body, providing her with ecstasy that she had never before experienced, however, Lisa would find there was more to come.

Kim licked her finger then inserted into Lisa's opening while licking her clit.

Lisa felt the finger enter inside her, then press upward on the front of her vaginal wall, her G-spot. This stimulation, along with her clit being tongued sent her into new waves of pleasure. Lisa knew her body well and rarely did she have stimulation in both her vagina and clit at the same time.

Kim could feel her G-spot getting thicker and pressing down on her finger. Knowing Lisa was about to come, she pressed her finger upward and against the sensitive area hard, sending Lisa to a level she hadn't experienced before. Instinctively, Lisa began rocking her hips with the same motion she had been giving the pillow earlier. Each time she moved, Lisa's tongue would ride her pussy up and back down. The rocking abruptly stopped, then her hips bucked wildly and she screamed, then fell limp with her pulse beating in her ears.

Lisa looked down and watch Kim rise off the bed, holding her finger up to examine yet another expulsion of white thick cum on her finger. She stuck it in her mouth to lick it off. Once Kim noticed she was being watched, she extended her tongue and slowly ran her finger over it before putting it in her mouth, sucking on it while pulling it out slowly. Kim was entranced with what she was doing. There was no shame, just hard-core lust.

Kim looked down at Lisa. Her lovely breasts rose and fell with each breath and her shoulders where a light coat of sweat covered with red heat patches on her skin. She reached back down with two fingers to wipe more cum off Lisa's opening before sticking both fingers in her mouth, enjoying the taste of Lisa's pussy.

Lisa's eyes stared upward, her brain trying to reach back to earth after her endorphin high sent her off in an out of body experience. This woman had just taken her to heights she didn't know existed. It was one of those moments in her life she will always remember. Slowly, her breathing caught up with her and her eyes looked around the room, stopping at Kim standing at the foot of her bed.

Kim's sultry eyes met Lisa's as she stood looking down at her with a big smile on her face. She pursed her lips, then opened them slightly, running her tongue around inside them. Kim's body began to sway and her hands moved to her thighs, around her ass and slowly up her side until they crossed over her chest, cupping her breasts through her dress. Her eyes stared back at Lisa's as one of her hands seductively pulled the dress off her shoulder. Kim watched Lisa's eyes as they followed her hands, removing her dress and exposing her skin as it went from tan to snow white the further it went. Slowly it slid off to the side before dropping to the floor, revealing the nipple of her right breast before uncovering its entirety. Next, she slowly pulled the dress off her other shoulder, teasing Lisa until her left breast was fully exposed. Kim stood there naked, with a big grin for Lisa to take the sight in as she gave her and warm inviting smile.

Lisa was in a sensual shock, frozen at the sight before her. She had never been to a strip show but this woman was giving her one and it was sexy as hell. This was not porn and she was not an actress, but a real woman who wanted to perform for her and enjoyed being watched. She has seen many naked women, brief glimpses in locker rooms but she never had one stand before her, showing herself off, wanting to be watched. Lisa's eyes locked onto Kim's breasts.

Kim raised her hands above her head lifting her breasts up slightly, then quickly twisted her body one way, then back the other, causing her C-cupped breasts to sway back and forth and jiggle, even after she stopped moving. Lisa's eyes followed Kim's nipples as they bounced from side to side.

"Do you like them?" Kim said.

Lisa couldn't take her eyes off the two large orbs before her. They were nice and bigger than hers and any woman would be proud to have such a pair, especially since each was topped off with a beautiful large pink nipple.

"Yes, they are beautiful" Lisa said, her throat a little choked.

Kim cupped them and lifted them up while looking at Lisa, then moved her index fingers on top of each nipple, making a circular motion. Kim looked down at her nipples, then pinched and pulled both at the same time, making them as long as possible. Lisa could see that Kim's large nipples were longer.

Lisa remained on the bed, mouth agape and eyes locked on Kim's chest. Kim knew she was enjoying her little show and that it excited Lisa, which also excited her. This striptease was no longer a show, she was taunting her, as if to say, "You like my body? You do, don't you? If you want it, you're going to have to earn it first." Lisa looked at her knowing she was responsible for the unbelievable pleasure she had just received and she didn't know what was going on or what was next, but she knew she would do anything Kim wanted. She needed it.

Kim grabbed her right breast, turned it upward and moved it towards her mouth as she stuck her tongue out and ran its tip over and around her nipple. Lisa watched in amazement. She had seen women do that in porn and thought that only a few women had big enough breasts and long enough tongues to do that. Watching Kim lick her own nipples aroused her oral senses and her need to put something in her mouth to satisfy her craving, causing her to subconsciously lick her lips as if it was her licking the nipple.

Kim looked back at Lisa, "I like licking and sucking my nipples. Would you like to?"

Lisa didn't know what to do or say and just nodded.

Kim slowly moved onto the bed, crawling on her hands and knees, straddling Lisa. Her ample breasts dangled down, swaying in unison as she moved up. Kim's eyes dropped to her nipples. They were hard and her areolas were rough and bumpy.

"Feel them," she said. Lisa reluctantly and slowly reached out with both hands to touch them.

"Don't be shy," she said with a firm tone of voice. "My boobs like to be fondled and caressed. Most of all, they like to be sucked," she said as she twisted, positioning her right breast over Lisa's mouth.

Lisa looked at her nipple dangling just above her mouth, still wet with her saliva. She opened her mouth and sucked on her nipple.

"That's right. Hmmm, that's nice. Now use your tongue to flick my nipple." Kim said.

Lisa drew in Kim's breast with her entire nipple in her mouth. She moved her tongue around, feeling for the nipple and once she found it, flicked it back and forth, feeling it stiffen. Lisa watched as Kim closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. Lisa grew excited knowing that it was her that was pleasing Kim. Somehow, Lisa's sexual desire took on an oral twist. She needed her oral fix, something sexual for her mouth. She found that Kim's breast was doing the job, exciting her by stimulating her nipple. A couple of minutes later, Kim moved her position, pulling her breast from Lisa's mouth so that she could switch to the other one. While Lisa was sucking on her left breast, Kim lifted her head, closed her eyes and grabbed her right breast, enjoying the sensation she was receiving on both.

Kim grabbed each of Lisa's hands and moved them high above her head. She stretched out, partially resting on her elbows while placing some of her weight on Lisa, positioning herself so she was between Lisa's legs. Kim moved slightly, feeling Lisa's thick bush until it was under hers. Kim mounted Lisa like a man and began to thrust her hips on Lisa's pussy. Lisa spread her legs slightly and could feel Kim's pussy slide over hers, back and forth. Their breasts pressed against each other and Kim dropped down on Lisa, pressing her mouth into Lisa's while extending her tongue deep inside Lisa's mouth. Lisa raised her legs up, her knees bent and her feet dangling in the air. Her pussy was now rotated and positioned so they met. Kim could feel Lisa's slippery lips and ground her pussy on it. At one point, their clits touched, giving each a great deal of pleasure. Kim slid her hips around so that her clit now ground on Lisa's. Kim continued her kiss hard as their bodies moved over one another, lubricated by sweat.

Kim's pussy was now on fire and needed some attention. She rolled over on to her back then looked at Lisa. "Want to see my pussy?" Kim asked.

Lisa didn't react.

"Come here and check out my pussy," she said, as she spread her legs wide and pulled her pussy lips apart.

Lisa got up from bed, turned around and looked down between Kim's legs to find her lips were bare, with a patch of hair just above.

"You can't see anything from there. Come closer," Kim told her.

Lisa climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees as she approached. She had never seen another woman like this; her face about a foot from Kim's crotch. Lisa could smell her musky scent which wasn't all that different from her own. Kim's pussy looked like the women in porn, although she had some hair.

Kim held her lips apart for Lisa to examine.

Lisa looked down as Kim used her fingers to pull her inner fleshy lips apart. They were smooth, pink and wet. She could see her clit up top and a depression at the bottom she knew to be her vaginal opening.

"See how wet you made me?" Kim asked as she moved her finger over her lubricated pussy. "See how hard my clit is?" she said as she rubbed the tip of her finger over the little bump. "Oh, that feels so good," she said, tilting her head back. "I need you to eat my pussy," she said loud and firmly.

Lisa wasn't sure what to do and approached slowly and reluctantly. She knew she wanted her, to touch, lick and taste her. She knew her oral cravings needed to be satisfied but this was new to her and she hesitated. Kim looked up, seeing her several inches away, grabbed the back of her head and pressed it down between her legs.

"Lick me!" Kim said, plunging her head between her legs.

Lisa extended her tongue a little, then ran it up to Kim's clit then back down and up again. Her tongue picked up her taste while her scent filled her nostrils.

"Oh yes, baby. That feels so good. Keep going." Kim said.

Lisa did as instructed.

"Oh yes. Harder! Faster!" Kim yelled. "That's right. Put your whole mouth on my pussy."

Lisa pressed her mouth against Lisa's lips, sliding her lips against them as she ran her tongue up and down her slit. Kim's encouragement drove her to work harder.

"Oh! Damn that feels good...don't stop...don't stop. Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" Kim said as she drew in a deep breath and grabbed Lisa's head, burying it between her legs.

Lisa's face was pressed against Kim's pussy as she tried to lick her tongue as fast as she could, finding a new wetness between her tongue and Kim's pussy. Kim bucked and spasmed, shaking.

"Keep going! Don't stop.....I'm going to....going to cum again," she said as her eyes and mouth opened wide as they could. She convulsed so strongly that it threw Lisa off her. Lisa lifted up above the bed, watching Kim roll back and forth with orgasmic spasms.

A moment later, Kim rolled on her back, then drew her hand over her face, pulling the hair back.

"Fuck...that felt so good. "You haven't ever done that before?" She asked Lisa.

"No." replied Lisa, now smiling and proud of herself for having done so well at getting Kim off as she wiped Kim's juice from her face.

"Wow. You did great for your first time," Kim said.

Lisa smiled, appreciating the complement and happy to have pleased Kim. Lisa started to head back between Kim's legs to please her more when Kim said, "Wait. Come over here and turn around."

Lisa was confused as to what she wanted. "Put your knees by my head so we can do each other in a 69 position." Lisa hadn't even done that with a man, let alone a woman and awkwardly tried to position herself.

Kim grabbed her knees positioning them on the sides of her head, then spread her legs apart to allow Lisa access to her awaiting pussy. Lisa awkwardly moved into position and began licking Kim's clit. Meanwhile, Kim looked at that gorgeous ass and reached in to spread Lisa's pussy lips with her fingers, opening her up so she could run her tongue up and down her slit and into her vagina, tasting her. Kim could feel that Lisa was overcoming her apprehensions and getting into eating Kim's pussy as her tongue was licking aggressively, thoroughly turning her on.