The Plumber

Story Info
Service call provides encounter between two women.
7.8k words
4.53
10.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early Saturday morning when I was told to make a service call to a house that was experiencing both a leak and clogged sink. The two usually don't go together, but half the time, the homeowner calling in doesn't have a clue and the other half of the time the dispatcher gets it all wrong.

I didn't care, it was just another house call and an easy fix—usually. Besides, I have already put in my 40 during the week and was now working a few hours of overtime.

I pulled up to the address and parked, then walked up to the door. The place was a quaint house, but nicely kept with potted flowers on the porch. I knocked and waited, since most people don't like the doorbell. After a minute, I rang the doorbell.

I looked around as I waited. The potted plants had water in the saucers below, having recently been watered. Something caught my ear which sounded like it was coming from the side of the house. There was no fence on the side yard, so I walked closer when I heard noise coming from inside. I couldn't make it out, but it was muffled sounds like someone in the distance talking; maybe a radio or TV. I walked a little further and looked into the side window. Between the crack of two curtains I could see a TV screen on the far wall. Cupping my eyes to block the reflection, I pressed up to see if anyone was inside when the image on the TV caught my eye. It was of a naked woman rubbing her pussy next to another woman. Damn, I thought to myself. Then I looked down and was surprised to see an ass bouncing and wiggling on the bed. It was fair skinned but very shapely leading up to a narrow waist with long hair trailing back down to the shoulder blades--the body of a woman. I watched for a minute and noticed her ass was positioned high, straddling a pillow. It was pretty hot and I could hear her muffled moans of pleasure as she stroked her pussy along the pillow.

After a couple minutes of watching, I pulled back, feeling a little uncomfortable eavesdropping and fearing that a neighbor or someone else living in the home would see me. I kind of hated to interrupt her, but I had a job to do and really couldn't hang out until she got off, although I'd like nothing more than to stand there and watch.

Now that I knew someone was home, I returned to the front door and pounded on it harder, hoping she would hear me this time. The sounds I heard earlier stopped and a minute later, a woman opened the door a little and stuck her head between the door and the frame. She was in her early 30s, with dark hair and fair skin.

"Yes?" She said with a blank look on her face.

"I'm here to fix your sink," I replied.

"You? Oh, yes. Ok. Come in," she said, as she opened the door. I could see that she was wearing some kind of nightgown or house dress which revealed her figure and two high points pointed on her chest.

I get the "You?" question quite often, usually from guys that think that all plumbers are middle aged men with pot bellies that bend over to reveal their "plumber's crack." They're often surprised to see a young woman, and a not-too-bad looking one at that, if I don't say so myself. My dad was a plumber and I grew up learning the business and hearing all the stories about the trade. So, when it came time to go to college, I chose a trade school where I could learn something practical rather than some worthless courses while racking up a $100k in student debt. There's good money to be made in the trades. Plus, I have a flexible schedule—not something you see in the 8 to 5 world.

I followed her into the kitchen looking down at her ass as she walked in front of me, thinking that was the same one grinding on the pillow minutes earlier. She led me into the kitchen and pointed to the sink where I saw the two doors under the sink open revealing a bare cabinet with some water on the bottom and all of the cleaners, soaps and what have you on the floor.

"The garbage disposal is clogged and its leaking." she said.

"Where's it leaking?" I asked.

"From one of the pipes under the sink," she replied.

No shit, I thought to myseIf, but her reply was typical of most homeowners who don't know whether water flows up or down.

I dropped down on my hands and knees and crawled over to the sink and looked at the piping. Nothing was obvious. I turned the collars on both ends of the P-trap and removed it. There was a little bit of scum inside but nothing unusual and it was not the source of the clog or leak. Next, I removed the white plastic pipe above. Holding it up to my eye, I couldn't see through it--something was blocking it.

"Do you have a small ladle or wood spoon?" I asked.

"Yes," she said as she moved from leaning against the counter to reaching over to a drawer to retrieve a large wood spoon.

I pushed the spoon into the pipe and out popped a nice white disk the diameter of the pipe and about 3/4" tall. I looked at it and smirked.

"Found the clog," I said.

"Really?" she replied. "What is it?"

"Grease," I said. Did you cook some meat? Maybe bacon or hamburger, then pour the grease down the drain?" I asked.

She thought for a minute then her face lit up. "Why yes! I cooked some Hamburger Helper last night and poured what was left in the skillet down the sink."

"Well, the skillet was full of grease. It hit the cold water and because it floats, solidified in the pipe, leaving a perfect plug," I said pointing to the grease stuck on the end of the wooden spoon.

"Really? If I had only known," she said.

"See it all the time. You're better off pouring the grease into a container, letting it harden then throwing it in the trash," I informed her. "Just make sure the container isn't plastic. It will melt with the hot grease."

"Ok. I'll do that next time," she said as if to say she was sorry.

I replaced the P-trap and pipe above, then rolled over on my back looking up near the pipes.

"Can you turn the sink on?" I said.

"Sure," she said, as she walked over to the sink and turned the water on.

A few drops of water dripped on me and I could see the fitting under the garbage disposal was leaking, so I slid out from under the sink. Evidently, all of the bottles near the sink prevented her from standing off to one side and I found that she was straddling over me. As I wiggled back out from under the sink I brushed against her legs, prompting her to move them further apart to give me more room. Moving out onto the floor, I found myself looking up her dress between two nice legs that led up to a dark patch of fur at the top.

Holy shit! I thought to myself. While not my intention, I was staring at her pussy from below, sending a bolt of ecstatic energy through me. It was so hot! After seeing her grind her pussy to porn, I wondered if she was doing this intentionally.

"Can you see anything?" She said, as the water poured out the faucet into the sink.

"Oh yes." I said as I stared up between her legs. I noticed a line bisecting her pussy—her lips. They were probably made a little bigger when she was playing with herself.

"What do you see?" she said.

"It's very nice," I replied. I guess she was unable to tell that my voice was no longer coming from under the sink with the water running. I couldn't help myself and I reached up with both hands and ran them upward.

She jolted and exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking at and feeling a beautiful woman," I replied.

She remained there as my fingers slowly crept their way up her inner thighs.

The knock at the door couldn't have interrupted Lisa at a worse time. There she was, grinding her pussy on her pillow on the brink of an orgasm when she had to pull away, leaving her frustrated and without a release. She was still horny so when fingers touched her, she couldn't resist. It had been a long time since anyone had touched her that way and the touch of her skin sent a wave of goosebumps over her body as they slowly crept up her legs and around to her ass causing her to let out a loud gasp.

My hands continued around her legs, then reached around feeling that nice ass of hers as I pulled myself up then pressed my mouth into her pussy, tongue first.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed but made no protest.

My tongue quickly found its way to her lips and I ran it up and down.

"Ugghh!" she moaned, as I licked her pussy, thrusting her bush into my face. Her pubes crept inside my nostrils and filled them with the aroma of her pussy, already wet from her bout of masturbation. Her lips were still wet, allowing my tongue to easily slide in between. I raised my tongue upward between her lips until I could feel that little bud of her clit at the top, then flicked it hard.

"Ugghh" she moaned again, this time even louder as her hips moved back and forth, thrusting against the firm grip of my hands; my fingers sinking into the soft white flesh of her ass.

She was leaning over the kitchen sink, hands on the counter repeatedly moaning, "Oh my god, oh my god..."

The position I was in was awkward, uncomfortable and difficult to maintain. After a minute I stopped and began to get up. She noticed this and backed away, dragging her dress over my head. I stood up and she looked at me quizzically as if to say, "What next?" and unsure of what to do. I, on the other hand, knew exactly what to do. I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her out of the kitchen and into the next doorway, which I thought was the bedroom, having seen it from the outside. I stopped in front of the bed with its disheveled sheets and pulled her towards me, stopping at the foot of the bed. I pulled her hand around, positioning her so that she was facing me with her back to the bed. I approached her and found that I had several inches of height above her. Our bodies met and she instinctively moved backwards, falling back on the bed with a bounce. I dropped to my knees and lifted up her dress, exposing her nice bush. My hands pushed her legs apart and once more I dived between her legs. Now that I was in a more relaxed position, I could take my time.

I ran my tongue between her lips, up and down, causing her to moan. Next, I moved away from her pussy and gently licked the inside of her thighs, starting on one side, then moving to the other, teasing her. Returning to her pussy, my fingers pulled her soft and flimsy lips apart revealing everything from her clit to her vaginal opening. It was a beautiful sight and I wanted more of her and returned mouth first with my tongue extended. I slowly swirled my tongue all around, opening her flesh, tasting her juices. I could tell her pussy was not just getting wet, but producing copious amounts of fluid, coating her pussy and lubricating my tongue as it passed over her pink folds. Next, I ran the flat of my tongue up and down between her lips, then I circled her clit with its tip. This brought about more moaning and I could feel her body tense. One of her legs began to shake and I knew she was approaching an orgasm as my tongue continued circling her little bud.

Finally, she gasped, "Don't stop," as my tongue continued its orbit around her clit. Her breathing stopped and her back arched. Then I heard her scream. Her hips bounced up and down and I had a hard time keeping my mouth positioned, so I put my hands over her legs, pinning her down as my tongue frantically flicked her clit.

Lisa could feel her tongue doing wonders on her clit, driving her crazy. It was so nice and began to send shivers all over her body. She could feel the buildup down inside between her legs, the feeling of an orgasm approaching until her body gave way to an explosive climax. She could no longer contain it as she thrust her hips around and screamed loudly, then fell limp as she tried to catch her breath.

As a woman familiar with her body, I knew her clit would be too sensitive to touch once she came, so I dropped down to her opening and found it was super wet. I pulled away and saw a stream of thick white fluid slowly leaking out of her. I went down to her asshole and using my flat tongue, licked it up all the way to her pussy hole before retracting my tongue back into my mouth to taste the sweet and salty juice of her pussy, savoring it. It has been a long time since I played with another woman. I wanted and needed more. I pulled her lips apart with my fingers, and opening her hole slightly, causing it to dribble some of the white pussy juice out. I licked it up then pressed my mouth tightly against her pussy and thrust my tongue inside her. I wiggled the tip of my tongue, helping it navigate its way through her warm pink tunnel. Once inside, I began licking upwards, putting pressure on the front wall of her vagina as her pubic hair brushed against my cheeks.

Evidently, this drew a surprise from her as she exclaimed, "Woah" then moaned louder. She slowly pulled her knees up to her chest inviting me to go in deeper. Her pussy was now fully exposed and I had no trouble thrusting my tongue deep inside her.

I pulled away for a moment and asked, "You like that? You like me sticking my tongue in your pretty little wet hole?" I looked at her face, her eyes were closed, her nails dug into the sheets and her body spasming. Lisa was too busy moaning and groaning to reply. I didn't wait for an answer and continued eating her.

It wasn't long before her pussy spasmed and I could feel her vagina clamping down on my tongue which grew wet with an approaching orgasm. This time, my mouth was right on her pussy as a torrent of girl cum oozed out. My tongue lapped up all of her juices, then I returned to her clit, which was now bigger, harder and evidently, more sensitive. In no time, she had yet another orgasm followed by a shudder of her body and a loud scream.

My phone rang but I ignored it and kept licking her. It rang again and as much as I hated to, pulled myself away from her pussy. I was still on the clock, after all.

"Ya." I answered in frustration.

"Where are you?" the voice said.

"Still at the first house." I replied.

"Aren't you done yet?" the voice said.

"Just finishing." I replied.

"I have another stop for you to make."

"Fine." I replied back tersely. "Text me the address," then hung up.

I stood on my feet, looking over this lady with her dress hiked up to her waist and her beautiful, wet, pussy. She was sweaty and her hair was a mess. Her eyes followed me as I watched her chest quickly rise and fall.

Looking up I heard her say, "Oh my god...I never, never..." was all she could get out between breaths.

"You liked that?" I said with a smile.

She nodded her head and finally eked out a "Yes."

I looked at my watch. It was a little after 11. I looked at the address on my phone, mapped it and found it was 11 minutes away. My house was another 15 minutes. I figured I would do the job, go home, grab a quick bite, shower and return. By then It will be around 2PM.

"I'll be back around two," I announced to her. "What's your name?"

"Lisa," she replied.

I looked at her then jumped on the bed and crawled up to her face, pressing my body against hers. "You ain't seen nothing yet," I said, borrowing a cliché from an old song. Then gave her a passionate kiss. My mouth locked on to hers with my tongue diving deep inside, exploring and twisting around. My face was still wet with her juices and my kiss undoubtedly smeared some around her mouth. Her tongue extended to meet mine telling me she wanted it. I pulled away and moved to her ear lobe and gently pressed it between my teeth before kissing and sucking my way down to the side and nape of her neck. I sucked and tongued the point where her neck met her shoulders. Her body shivered and a loud gasped told me when I hit that spot—the spot every woman has that excites her when kissed. Her breathing grew deeper and went from a soft murmur to a groan. A moment later, I jumped off the bed and left, feeling the wetness between my legs as I walked down the front entry way to my car.

Lisa rested on the bed staring at the ceiling not believing what had just happened. She was masturbating to porn when a lesbian scene appeared and a knock came at her door. It was as if she was part of the movie! Never before would she consider having sex with another woman. Sure, she had fantasized about it, but reality was different. As it turned out, what she experienced was beyond anything she could ever fantasize. This woman just took her—just did it and better than any man. How did she know about that spot on her neck that turned her on so much?

It was just like a porn. The timing was perfect. She was still hot from playing with herself, especially since she was getting close to coming when interrupted by the knock on her door. Somehow, this woman knew exactly what she needed. No one had ever made her feel that way, licked her with such a talented tongue and brought her to such an intense and powerful orgasm. Not just one, but many. Her tongue was better than any man's gliding around, flicking her clit and going inside her—no one had ever done that before. This woman knew just how to find and exploit her erogenous zones. Lisa thought about how many climaxes she had, but it felt like one long continuous one, sweeping through her, wave after wave.

She remembered she said she was going to return at 2. Would she? So many people flake out. Would it be awkward to see her again? Would I want to? Maybe just keep my experience a one-night stand, or one brief morning fantasy?

So many thoughts bounced around in her head. In comparison, what she just experienced was the highlight of her disappointing love life. She dated in high school a few times, married at 19 to some jerk who left her after a couple of years for some younger hotter girl. She went out with a few guys afterwards but they turned out be more jerks looking for a quick score. She never found someone that she could trust and truly love. Despite her high sex drive and need to masturbate nearly every day, she mostly gave up on dating and just played with Bob, aka battery-operated-boyfriend.

Lisa reached down between her legs and found herself soaked with her pubic hair matted up. Her fingers toyed with her juice-soaked pussy which was now sticky and collected on her fingers. She brought them to her nose to smell, then opened her mouth and licked the cum, tasting herself. She often tasted her juices since it turned her on. She thought about what it must have been like for the plumber down there. How ironic she thought to herself—the plumber in the waterworks! She must have got a mouthful. She ran her fingers down the length of her wet labia, then returned them to her mouth as she wondered what this woman tasted like.

She lay there on her back closing her eyes for a moment when the physical exhaustion caught up to her and she fell asleep.

Two hours later, a beep from her phone stirred her awake. Grabbing it off her nightstand, she looked to see it came from a strange number. She was in a twilight, not knowing if she had just woken up in the morning or what time it was.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" the message said.

"Who's this?" she replied.

"Kim, the plumber." The words read.

She froze for a second, realizing that what happened wasn't a dream—it was real.

"Yes?" Lisa replied. Thinking about how she got her number only to realize she gave it out when she called for service.

"I realized that I didn't finish finding your leak." Kim said.

"Oh." Lisa replied.

"Did you enjoy this morning?" Kim asked.

"Yes." Lisa replied, feeling a little awkward.

"I did too and want more when I get there at 2." Kim said.

Lisa felt a little flustered. This woman—this stranger--was going to come over to go down on her some more. She was unsure, but Kim seemed like the person who wouldn't accept "No."

"Have you ever played with a woman before?" Kim asked.

"No," Lisa replied.

"But you fantasized about it." Kim said.