The Plumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women were in the throes of ecstasy, both giving and receiving intense pleasure, craving the other's body, wanting to touch, lick and taste. Each wanted to dive into their most sensual flesh using their mouths to satisfy their carnal lust and oral needs.

In just a few minutes they both approached an orgasm. Kim reached up, grabbed Lisa's ass hard pulling her downward while thrusting her mouth upward as her tongue probed deep inside her hole while making loud groaning noises. This turned Lisa on even more and she quickly came. Lisa could feel her vagina squeeze around her tongue as Kim tongue fucked her as hard as she could. Once Kim rested her head back down, she watched a trail of Lisa's white cum dribble out of her hole down to her clit, then she moved her tongue to catch the thick fluid. Kim's tongue quickly rose up licking it, savoring the tasty female cum as she was likely gushing out the same. Kim then lifted her legs up, crossing them across Lisa's back. This rotated her hips towards Lisa and spread her pussy further apart, giving her much more access with the weight of her legs pressing her downward.

For the next hour, the two were tightly locked together, pussy to mouth, moaning, groaning and wiggling their bodies around. Kim could feel Lisa's hard nipples rubbing against her stomach as her own firm nipples were doing the same. After yet another orgasm, Kim slapped Lisa's butt, telling her it was time to move off her. Lisa rolled over as both were breathing heavily and completely exhausted, their faces covered with their juices.

Kim moved over to Lisa, delivering a passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around her, pulling her close. Lisa did the same and the two nestled into each other's arms.

Lisa found herself in the most unlikely of all places, the arms of another woman, embracing each other, feeling the warmth and sweat of each other's naked body. Kim gave her a nice kiss as she stroked Lisa's back, causing her to close her eyes and grow a warm smile on her face. Kim moved up slightly positioning her right breast to Lisa. The gentle prodding of her nipple on her chin prompted her to open her mouth and take in her nipple, sucking on it like a child in the arms of her mother as she dozed off into a deep sleep.