The Plumber and the Bored Housewife

Story Info
A bored housewife makes a call to her local plumber…
1.7k words
4.12
24.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in a long white t shirt, black stockings, suspender belt and with a full face of sultry makeup, this lonely housewife comes down the stairs to answer her front door.

"Thank goodness!" She sighs.

"The showers just not working and my husband's away for a few days. I just didn't know what to do?!"

That's ok says the plumber standing on her doorstep.

Looking her sexy body up and down and thinking that t shirt just couldn't be any tighter, he says "don't worry, I'm sure we can sort it out for you"

In return, the house wife looks the plumber up and down before letting him in.

"The shower is the first room on the right when you go up the stairs" she says as she watches the gorgeous plumber head upstairs in his own tight white t shirt, (although a little grubby), the tightest work jeans and his tool belt!

She's always fancied a man in a tool belt!

Slowly she follows him up the stairs.

Standing in the bathroom doorway, she watches as he climbs into the bath tub and starts inspecting the shower dials and shower head. As he touches the shower head, some left over water drips down over his face and splashes his t shirt.

The housewife feels herself bite her lower lip and let out a little giggle.

The plumber looks over at her, wipes his head and has a little laugh too which breaks the clear sexual tension in the air.

After a few minutes, he still can't seem to get the shower working and he looks a little frustrated.

"At least you can see it's actually broken" she laughs. "I bet you get lots of lonely housewives calling you out for phantom repairs."

"I get a few" he says with a smile.

"Are you a lonely housewife then?"

"Oh no, I didn't mean that!" she blushed! "I just meant you must get a few women who have plumber fantasies and expect you to be that fantasy so dress up in their sexiest clothes to try and seduce you"

He looks up and down at her stockings, visible black panties through her t shirt and the clear lack of a bra and then looks her in the eye.

"Oh" she says blushing again! I was just getting ready to, and, then, erm the shower, and...." She flusters at his look.

Why is she nervous around this guy?!

"I think I've found the problem" he says turning back and fiddling with the shower dial with his spanner.

"I just can't quite get the dial to turn. I kinda need a third hand."

"Is there anything I can do?" Says the blonde housewife?

"Well, I could do with you holding my tool while I try and move the dial if you think you can handle it?"

She looks at him a little quizzical. Is he taking the piss or is he being serious she thinks to herself?

"It's very cramped in here though" he says.

"Well, I'll give it a go if you need me to grip your tool?" She says with a wry smile.

She climbs into the bath tub and the plumber lets her squeeze in past him, her huge boobs brushing past his chest. They seem to move in slow motion past each other with their eyes locked as she gets into position.

She smells gorgeous.

The plumber asks the lady to stand just behind him, directly under the shower head and lean forward to hold his spanner for him.

"Whatever happens, don't let go of this spanner" he orders.

"Ok" she says. Feeling quite aroused at how in control of the situation he is.

"You hold this and I'm going to try and free the dial. Are you ready?"

She nods.

After a brief pause he gives the dial a tap with his hand. Nothing happens.

He pauses and gives it one more bigger tap. Suddenly the shower bursts into life covering the housewife with luke warm water!

"Don't move!" He orders as he desperately try's to adjust the dial and turn the water back off.

After a few seconds, he manages to turn off the shower and with it, the flow of water that has been cascading over the housewife and down his back.

He turns around to the housewife to see her absolutely soaked!

Her hair is running down over her shoulders and her t shirt is stuck to her body like glue. Her nipples are so firm and erect that he can see every detail of the through the wet t shirt.

"I am so sorry" he starts to apologise. But before he can even finish saying the word sorry, the housewife throws her arms around his neck and forces her lips onto his. She pauses there for a moment until she feels his acceptance as he opens his mouth and lets his tongue vigorously explore her aching mouth and his hands find their way to her sexy arse.

She hasn't felt anyone want her this much for years and that desire for her makes her wetter than anything else in the bathroom. She forces her tongue into his mouth so much she actually pushes him backwards in the shower and his bum hits the shower dials.

Suddenly, they are both covered again in warm water from above.

They don't care though as they both explore each other's mouths and their hands run all over each other's body's.

Pulling away from the plumber, the housewife try's pulling his t shirt off but it is stuck to his body because of the water. Desperate to see that body she can already see is in great shape through the T shirt, she grabs it with both hands at the neck and rips it from his body.

As it comes away from his defined body, she slows downs and runs her hands over his abs and chest muscles as she feels his eyes burning into her own body.

He turns off the shower and she bends down to undo his jeans and slide the wet jeans down his legs and off his feet. She throws them out of the bath tub onto the bathroom floor.

She then excitedly peels off his skin tight orange boxer shorts and throws them on top of the jeans.

He now stands before her. His tight sexy body dripping with a mixture of sweat and water.

He on the other hand, doesn't seem so bothered about taking her clothes off and instead pulls her back into him, squeezing her body, and those amazing boobs, tightly into him as he kisses her passionately once again.

After a while, he spins her around and raises one of her legs up onto the edge of the bath and pushes her back against the shower wall.

Slightly lifting her wet t shirt, he easily slides his huge cock into her waiting pussy. She is so turned on that he slips in so easily.

They continue to kiss, breaking only occasionally to stare deeply into each other's eyes, whilst he fucks the horny housewife up against the wet shower wall.

It doesn't take her too long to push him away with that cheeky smile on her face, as she turns around to face away from him. Lifting her leg back up onto the bath edge, she beckons him back in so he can fuck her from behind.

Seeing her pressed against the wet shower wall, her wet t shirt clinging to the perfect mounds of her arse and her stockings and suspenders now in full view, it's a wonder he doesn't come there and then!

Somehow managing to control his pulsating cock, he edges up behind her and slides his cock back inside her warm pussy. Reaching around to cup her wet boobs and rock hard nipples, he begins to fuck her once again.

After what feels like hours, he pulls out and away and motions for her to join him as he steps out from the bath.

Completely naked, he takes her hand to steady her as she steps out of the bath. Another deep and passionate kiss follows in the middle of the open bathroom window before he asks her to lead him to the bedroom. He follows, grabbing a towel from the bathroom on his way.

As soon as they step into the bedroom, the man lays the towel down onto the bed and turns around to his lonely housewife. His stares at her up and down and then rapidly begins ripping her clothes off her wet body until they are both standing naked in the bedroom.

He grabs the dirty housewife, picks her up and throws her onto the towel on the bed.

Without a single word, he rams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her with passion she has never seen or felt before. He just doesn't slow down or stop. The more he carries on, the louder and more intense her groans of pleasure become.

Eventually, he slows his pace down as he leans back to take a full full of this sexy, wet and horny body laying in front of him.

As he pauses, the woman reaches across to her nightstand and picks up what looks like a brand new, very large vibrator and switching it on, she immediately places it on her clit at the top of her pussy as the workman continues to slowly fuck her.

Within minutes, her hips are thrusting up into this guy as the first of many deep and intense orgasms flush through her body. With each orgasm, her moans become louder and louder and the man has never seen a woman cum so much in quick succession. He can feel all her juices flowing over his cock as he continues to slide in and out of her until after a few minutes, she slowly removes the vibrator and lays back down on the bed, seemingly exhausted!

All this was far too much for the workman and he is even unsure if he has already cum as it's so difficult to tell, but all he knows now is that he is definitely about to cum again. With a couple of quick, deep thrusts, he reaches the point of no return and just manages to pull out of her soaking pussy in time to squirt his cum all over her already soaking wet clit.

With that, he collapses on the horny housewife in a panting mess.

They lay like this for a long time until both have finally got their breath back.