The Poet Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I took the bull by the horns, so to speak, and whipped his underwear down to his knees to free that swelling cock. It actually sprang up like a jack-in-the-box, and he just stared down at it as if it was some strange growth that had appeared on his body. Then he looked over to me with those scared eyes, unable to speak.

"I stroked his cheek, then put his thing into my mouth.

"Oh, man, did it feel good! I'd had lots and lots of cocks in my mouth, but this one was different. It was my Dad's! The stuff that had come out of here more than two decades before had led to--me! I was awed and amazed at having that thing fill my mouth. For your information, it's a bit shorter than yours, but I didn't care about that. It felt fabulous, and I also played with his balls too, because that's where the seed that had led to my creation had come from.

"After a few minutes I stopped. Then I looked him right in the eyes and, getting up on my knees, peeled my nightgown off over my head. His jaw dropped and his mouth made a perfect O as he took in my naked form. It's like he'd never seen a nude girl before! His hands shook as he slowly reached up and first grabbed one of my boobs, and then the other. Later he slid one of his hands down and stroked my stomach and belly, while the other took hold of my butt. He seemed to be trying to convince himself that I was real--that what was happening was real.

"Well, there was no stopping now. I was already wet as could be, and didn't need any foreplay on his part. I wanted to move on to the main event.

"As I continued to stare into his eyes, I squatted over him, taking his cock in my hand and rubbing it back and forth against my bush. Then I raised myself up a little and lowered myself onto his dick, slowly taking it in inch by inch. I could see that he was hypnotized by the whole process, fixated on that thing disappearing into my vagina. I got it all the way in: it had totally vanished into me, and I could feel my labia pressing down against his groin.

"Then I began bouncing up and down on that engorged member of his, sometimes resting my hands on his chest to balance myself, but other times tossing my hands upward as if I was a referee signaling a touchdown. It was the most glorious copulation I'd ever had up to that point! And I guess he liked it too.

"I had a feeling he wouldn't last long, and he didn't. As his eyes got even wider, I felt his cock pulsing within me and then shooting long, thick streams of his come deep in me. Oh, Blake, I'd never felt so connected to another human being before! There was a holiness, a sanctity, a transcendence in this act that was just indescribable. I think I must have come too, because my whole body began to quiver and tremble like mad, and once I shivered so hard that I almost ejected him from myself. But I kept him in me until I'd drained him."

As Rowena finished, staring off into space in remembrance of that incredible coupling, Blake whispered to her, "But he was your dad!"

Her attention abruptly turned to the young man in front of her. "Of course he was! That's what made it so special. I suddenly realized that all the stuff I'd done with those stupid college boys over the past three years was just--well, let's just say it was not much better than gymnastics. Getting fucked by all those guys meant nothing to me--that's why I got angry when you made such a big deal of it. But here I'd been with a man who 'made love' to me: a huge distinction, as you've said many times. It made me aware that I needed to cut all that goofball stuff out of my life and only get into bed with someone who meant something to me--and that person was you."

Blake lowered his head in both shame and humility--shame for his thinking Rowena a slut or a tramp for sleeping with all those guys before he'd ever known her, and humility because he was the one she'd chosen to have real, meaningful sex with--someone she loved and cherished.

"But," Rowena went on ruefully, "Mom found out. I guess she walked in and saw us as we were in our post-coital sleep. Well, I'm sorry about that, but I think she overreacted."

"I guess it would be pretty upsetting for a wife and mother to see what she did."

"Okay, okay, I get that. But even so--she really needs to get over it. I mean, it's not as if I was some stranger that Dad had slept with."

"Well, I think we need to come up with a plan," Blake said decisively.

"A plan for what?"

"I think you know what."

The very next evening, around 9 p.m., the young people were on tenterhooks about something. Jane, annoyed, snapped, "What on earth is the matter with you two?"

"Nothing, Mom," Rowena said with a shaky laugh. "It's just--"

At that moment the doorbell rang.

Rowena, her eyes expanding, leaped up from the couch in the living room and dashed to the front door as her mother watched her incredulously. The next moment, a tall but stoop-shouldered man shuffled into the house.

Jane's eyes blazed in anger as she cried, "What the hell is he doing here?"

Tyler Morris would have been a good-looking guy if he didn't look so defeated and downtrodden. He couldn't endure to look his wife in the eye as he walked, as if on eggshells, into the living room, his daughter actually pushing him in the back.

"Mom," she said, "I think it's time for you to get over what Dad and I did."

"Get over it!" Jane almost screeched. "You dare say that to me?"

"Mom, you need to--"

"I don't need to do anything! You, on the other hand"--she pointed an accusatory finger at Tyler--"need to get the fuck out of here!"

It was at this point that Blake stepped in--literally. He stood between the two parents of his beloved and, peering intently into June's face, said with quiet resolution, "Ma'am, you have to understand that what Rowena and Tyler did was done--out of love. It was done out of love. Tyler loves his daughter, and he loves you. and he's here now to show you how much he loves you."

The speech had an astonishing effect on June. Gaping at the earnest young man, she felt her knees getting weak as her face crumpled in a grimace and she started to cry.

Now Jane Morris wasn't a crying woman. She hadn't cried for ages and ages. She'd made the mistake of translating her misery and hurt into anger, and that had been very damaging to her psyche. But now, as Blake's simple words made their way into her mind, she gave way to the tears that every woman needs to shed once in a while to maintain her well-being.

Blake had to catch her before she fell in a heap to the floor. He scooped her up in his arms and held her close, while she flung her arms around his neck and wept uncontrollably on his chest. For long minutes everyone stood frozen as Jane poured her heart out to Blake.

Then he brought June over to her husband and gently placed her in his arms. Tyler kissed her tenderly on her forehead and then climbed the stairs and took her to their old bedroom.

Rowena watched the proceedings with a kind of rapture. Her parents were back together again! Or at least the process of healing their rift had begun.

She and Blake retired to her bedroom, where presently they couldn't help overhearing certain interesting sounds emanating from the master bedroom. As they themselves got down to the business of snuggling, Blake said, "Well, that went well, didn't it?"

"Yeah, sure," Rowena said, but added inscrutably, "But there's something more that has to happen."

6

Jane was almost always the first one to wake up in the morning, and the next morning was no exception. Rowena, stumbling bleary-eyed downstairs after being thoroughly worked over by Blake the night before, saw her mom sitting sipping coffee at the kitchen table.

She got her own cup and slid into a chair next to Jane. "So, how'd it go with Daddy?"

"Fine," Jane said.

"Fine? Is that all you have to say?"

"What do you want me to say? It was--very nice."

"So you forgive Daddy for what he did with me?"

Jane flushed with the remembrance of seeing her husband and daughter naked in bed. "I wouldn't say that--but I guess I'll get over it someday."

"You're back together then?"

"I suppose you could say that."

Rowena basked in the feeling of a job well done. But then, eyeing her mother sharply, she said, "What about tonight?"

"What about tonight?" Jane asked.

"Wouldn't you like to cuddle up with Blake?"

Jane blushed crimson. "I don't know what you mean."

"Oh, come on, Mom! You had just one little encounter with him day before yesterday, didn't you? If you haven't experienced him for a whole night, you don't know what you're missing! He'll do you every which way--"

"That's enough of that, young lady," Jane interrupted. "I--I don't know that I should be doing anything like that."

Rowena chuckled lewdly. "Mom, you know you want to. So just go for it!"

As Jane pondered the prospect of being possessed by Blake, a baleful thought suddenly occurred to her, and she eyed her daughter with fury. "You want me to sleep with your boyfriend just so you can bed down with your father! I know you, you naughty girl!"

"I won't say," Rowena said coolly, "that that thought didn't pass through my mind. But really, Mom, it's no big deal. We're all adults here. Why can't we do what we want in the privacy of our own home, as long as no one gets hurt and no one on the outside knows about it? I mean, it seems crazy that you can't express your love in that way to the people who mean the most to you in this world!"

Jane didn't have the strength to fight Rowena anymore. "Oh, all right. Have it your way."

Once the plans for the night were made known to everyone, a surreal atmosphere came over the household, as each occupant's mind was flooded with images of what would happen when the sun went down. A few hours after dinner was over, Blake solemnly approached Jane, held out his hand, and said, "Ma'am, would you like to go up?"

Jane cast a darting glance to her husband, who nodded briefly. "Yes, of course," she said. And the two of them ascended the stairs.

Tyler and Rowena watched their every move. Then Rowena said, "Okay, Daddy, it's our turn."

As the two of them made their way to Rowena's bedroom, Tyler seemed a lot more sure of himself than the first time he'd cuddled with his daughter. Since he now had the tacit approval of his wife, he didn't feel the need to hold back. The two of them stripped quickly and efficiently, and they got right down to business. Their first coupling almost felt like an appetizer, with much more to follow. As they rested in each other's arms, Rowena was not at all surprised that her daddy's member was soon rising to the occasion for a second round.

"You wanna go into my butt, Daddy?" she said.

He gasped. "You like that?"

"You bet!" She was just about to add, I've done that with dozens of guys! but managed to hold her tongue.

She directed Tyler's attention to a jar of cold cream in the top drawer of the nightstand. He applied the stuff to Rowena's anus and forged right in. As he lay on top of his daughter at full length, a surge of emotion overcame him, and he pressed down on her, taking her generous breasts in his hands, and almost shed tears of love and devotion as he pounded her. Rowena accepted his thrusts with a calm grace, although she didn't neglect to rub herself as she sensed her father approaching his culmination. Their simultaneous climax was an experience the two of them would never forget.

As they once again snuggled in post-coital bliss, Rowena looked at Tyler impishly and said, "I think we need to pay a visit to the other couple in this house."

Tyler's eyes widened. "Rowena! What on earth do you mean?"

Leaping up from the bed, she curled a finger at her father. "Come on--let's see what they're up to."

Tyler grudgingly got up from the bed, and the two of them padded naked into the landing and headed toward the master bedroom.

The door was closed but not locked--and Rowena boldly opened it. She saw pretty much what she expected to see. Jane was riding Blake like a real cowgirl, stuffing his big cock into herself and bouncing down so hard on it that their bodies came together with sharp slapping sounds.

Her back was to the door, so she didn't notice the new occupants in the room. With Tyler watching dumbfounded as his wife and his daughter's boyfriend got it on, Rowena made a keen observation.

"Take a look at that, Daddy," she whispered, pointing at her mother's backside.

"What? What?" Tyler whispered back.

"He went into her butt."

"He did?"

"Sure. Can't you see his stuff oozing out of her hole?"

"Oh, yeah. I see it now."

"Didn't you do her that way last night?"

"No. She wouldn't let me."

"Wouldn't let you? That's pretty silly."

"Your mom has some hangups in that department."

"Well, she didn't seem to have any problems letting Blake into her derrière. So," she added slyly, "why don't you go ahead?"

"What? You mean, right now?"

"Absolutely. I've always felt that every woman should undergo double penetration at least once in her life. So here's your chance to give Mom that experience."

Like a zombie, Tyler shuffled toward the bed. Only when he was right next to it did Jane realize he was there. Letting out a yelp, she cried, "What on earth are you doing here?"

He said nothing, but simply pushed down on his wife's back so that her front rested on Blake's chest. This had the effect of exposing her bottom to his gaze--and his cock. Climbing up onto the bed, he squatted behind the pair and plugged up Jane's anus.

Her eyes bugged out of her head as she emitted a strange gargling sound. She'd waited forty-four years to have two cocks in herself, and the sensation was stupefying. She basically went limp as both men now began pummeling her vigorously, Tyler grabbing her hips to steady himself and Blake holding her tightly around the back.

Rowena watched the trio keenly, noticing that the two cocks didn't quite thrust into her mother synchronistically. But much as she enjoyed this voyeur act, she gradually began to feel left out.

So she now got on the bed, moving toward the headboard. Spreading her legs in front of her mom's face, she took Jane's head in her hands and directed it toward her pussy. As Jane's mouth fastened instinctively onto her daughter's dripping sex, she let out an inarticulate "Mmm!" as she got a good taste of both Rowena's juices and the remnants of Tyler's emission. This didn't exactly count as triple penetration, but Rowena thought it was close enough.

Incredibly, the participants managed to achieve that rarest of accomplishments--a simultaneous quadruple orgasm. Everyone was shouting and moaning and squealing and bellowing as they came shudderingly into one another, and Jane felt two male discharges pouring into her as more of her daughter's juices trickled into her mouth.

The quartet separated, but resumed after a rest. Rowena was now the focus of attention. With Blake lying down on his back, she got on top of him, face up. He shoved his cock into her ass while Tyler stuffed his dick into her pussy. Jane watched in a daze. It took her quite a while to respond to her daughter's beckoning finger, but eventually she sat on Rowena's face, and the yougn woman drank in the two earlier emissions as they oozed out of Jane's cavities.

This time they didn't achieve a simultaneous climax. Jane was so stunned to see her husband plowing into her daughter's vagina that she just gaped at him, and no amount of stimulation of her pussy or her ass (yes, Rowena sent her tongue several times into her anus) could elicit another climax from her. But the three others weren't so shy, and they enjoyed their third or fourth orgasms with relish.

The men were exhausted by this time, and so Rowena dragged her father back to her room for a well-earned sleep, leaving her boyfriend with her mom to their own rest.

*

Returning to their apartment, Rowena and Blake regaled Lorna with accounts of the festivities they'd just had. Lorna was green with envy, wondering if she could join them the next time they went to Rowena's parents' house. Everyone concluded that that was a distinct possibility--especially if little Marcy could tag along.

Meanwhile, there was the serious task of getting a book of Blake's poems ready to submit to a publisher. The two women had strenuous arguments as to what poems to include, although it was universally acknowledged that that uncharitable poem about Rowena should not make it into the book.

And yet, since it was the thing that had brought on this whole amazing series of events, they all decided that it should be preserved for posterity.

THE END

12