Susan's Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Susan and her friends lose their virginity.
25k words
4.38
15.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers

This is a story that I published before, but since then I removed it and did some work on it. Hopefully the edits and additions will please my fans. I'll go ahead with the usual, and inform the reader that anyone engaging in anything sexual in this work of fiction are of the age of eighteen and above.

I want to thank Kenji Sato for his expertise in helping this story to be back here on Literotica. Now, on with the show boys and girls...

Susan's Sexual Awakening

It was about three weeks after my eighteenth birthday, and I had gone over to my best friend's house, Lori Dickinson. She and I had originally met at school, and had known each other since the third grade. Something else the two of us had in common, was that our birthdays were only a couple days apart. We'd stayed friends, even through all the crazy shit that can sometimes happen, when you know someone that long.

This might sound haughty of me, but both Lori and I knew that we were pretty girls. We were aware of that because the boys used to tell us that from the time we started hanging out together right up to when we'd graduated from high school. Maybe that was one of the reasons we were friends, because of us being evenly matched in the looks department. If a good-looking boy wasn't interested in Lori, he'd be calling or texting me, and vice-versa.

My parents, Robert and Becky Gordon were friends with Lori's parents, and sometimes they'd even hang out together, too. Hell, even my younger brother, Robby, was friends with Lori's younger brother, Mark. I guess when you look at it, everyone was friends with everyone.

Lori also had another brother, Steven. But he was about three years older than us, and was, what you might call, a nerd. But the really cool thing about it, he was a nerd that had a heavy dose of rebel built into him too.

He'd never been one who tried to fit into most circles. And these days, there really wasn't much reason for him to try to. He'd been hired by a new, up-and-coming computer company that I'd never heard of. The great accomplishment for Steven was of him joining them as one of their chief tech designers at their Phoenix, Arizona headquarters. He was supposed to be on his way there in just a few days.

Steven was the one who I gave up my virginity to. And I'm not the only one who surrendered it that weekend. But, we're not exactly at that point in my story yet.

Lori had asked me if I would be willing to come to her house to spend the weekend with her. She had asked me because her parents were going to go away for a few days, starting on Friday afternoon. They weren't supposed to be back home until sometime on Monday.

My parents thankfully didn't seem to have a problem with it. They told me that they trusted me, and since I was already eighteen, they reminded me that I'd become an adult and that it was high time that I would be responsible for the choices that I made for myself.

All I can say is...the decisions I made those few days, they have had a profound effect on my life. Even to now.

Lori told me to bring anything I felt I would need to keep me company over the weekend while I stayed with her. I made sure I didn't forget my iPad. It was one of my favorite things to take with me when I went anywhere. Of course, I brought along my pajamas. I figured I would need them when I slept at night. At least that's what I thought on Friday.

As soon as I got to Lori's that day, I could tell that things were a little different than the many other times I'd spent the night at her house. Of course, I knew that her parents weren't going to be there, but it was her older brother, Steven, that made me think that whatever I expected the weekend to be like, it wasn't really going to work out exactly so.

And it would just be the three of us, because Lori's younger brother, Mark, was going to spend the weekend with my brother, Robby, at our house.

That evening, after I had settled in, Lori and I decided to watch some shows on Netflix and just hang out in the living room together. But with us not expecting it, Steven chose to be with us, too. And I didn't really mind though. I'd always thought he was a good-looking guy, and I have to admit, I was always taken with his rebel persona. Truth is, I kinda had a sweet crush on him, but I had never told anyone, not even Lori.

As we were watching Netflix, that's when Steven came into the living room and sat down and then started talking to us...

"Hey, do you girls want to see something that's really a lot more interesting than that Netflix shit?"

"Why, what's better than Netflix, Steven?" Lori asked.

"I'm not even sure if you could handle what I want to show you."

"Well, we're both eighteen, smart-ass. I think we can handle just about any fucking thing you want to show us, okay?" Lori curtly answered her brother.

"Have either of you ever seen any real porn in your life?"

"What, like naked people? Yeah, we've seen naked people before."

"Lori, I pretty much know you haven't seen shit, as far as what real porn is like."

I spoke up then. "Look, Steven, I didn't come over this weekend to watch porn, that stuff isn't even real. They're all actors, anyway."

"Yeah, they're acting, but they're also fucking each other, right there on screen. But I know you girls are afraid to watch it, aren't you?"

"Okay, tough guy, just what in the hell are you trying to trap us into now. Didn't mom and dad tell you to leave us alone this weekend, Steven?"

"Lori, they didn't say anything to me about that. But hey, don't let me get in the way of the two of you having fun. I can't help it that all of my friends were doing their own thing this weekend. I guess they don't care that I'm getting ready to move away, and they don't have time for me anymore. I don't know, maybe they're even jealous of me because my boss is going to pay me more than most of them will ever make. But hey, I'm just wanting to chill with somebody that doesn't mind being around me, I'm sorry."

I spoke up again. "Hey, Steven, it doesn't bother me that you're here. But why are you bringing up this stuff about porn?"

"Susan, I just thought you might find it really hot, that's all. Everybody watches Netflix, but I saw something a few days ago, and when I watched it, it really got me going. It was on a site where you can download all these free porn videos. There was this movie from a few years ago, and it was about this girl and her mom liking the same guy. And wow, there's even this hot lesbian scene between these two girls who are friends, man, that blew me away.

"Steven, thanks for the heads up about that. Hey, ya never know, maybe Lori and I will watch some of it when we go to bed tonight. But right now...I want to make some popcorn. Who's with me?"

For the rest of the evening, Lori and I talked about friends of ours in the neighborhood, friends of ours from school, and friends of ours who had other friends. In other words, we just talked about pretty much everybody.

It was about eleven o'clock when we decided to call it a night, and we went to Lori's room and got in her bed. Once we were there, and all snuggled in our PJs, our conversation, of course, turned to boys...and sex.

"Y'know Lori, I've seen how Billy at school has been checking you out. I think he likes you...a lot."

"Oh yeah, I know he likes me. Yesterday, when we were leaving school he came and started talking to me. I couldn't believe how bold that pecker-head was. He told me that he wanted to fuck me. Can you believe that, Susan? I mean he just came out and said it...BAM, hey Lori, I want to fuck you!!"

"I think over half the people we go to school with, have already gone to bed with the other fifty percent of the people we go to school with."

"Susan, it sounds like you're telling me that just about everybody at our school is fucking everybody else. Except the two of us...that is."

"How long do you think it'll be until you let a boy do anything with you, Lori?"

"If I thought it would go okay, Susan, I'd let a boy fuck me right now. I just want the 'first time' to be over with. Because I know I'm not going to be getting married anytime too soon, but I'm really wanting to know what sex feels like. How about you?"

"I guess it's just about the same with me, too. I am super curious what all the shoutings about as far as sex goes. At times, I'd heard my parents doing it. My mom could be a real screamer sometimes. I remember hearing her at night tell my dad as they're going at it, "Fuck me, Robert, just fuck me."

"Don't you ever wonder what it's like. I mean I've never even seen what it looks like. Aren't you curious what it's like, Susan?"

"Yeah, I guess I am. Y'know your brother was talking about that movie. Just for the hell of it we should watch some of it. I can bring up that website he mentioned."

We looked up the movie that Steven told us about...and it was smokin' fucking hot!! At least, that's what Lori and I thought after we'd watched it on my iPad. Up to that time, I hadn't seen anything near that graphic as far as anything of a sexual nature. We watched it from beginning to end.

What both Lori and I found very titillating, was an intense lesbian encounter between two of the actresses. During the movie, a scene between them deals with one of them masturbating, fantasizing about having sex with her friend. As Lori and I laid close together in bed together watching those two girls masturbating each other and then eating each other's pussy, it really made me wet between my legs.

Being as turned on as I was by watching them, I began to wonder how something like that would feel, if Lori and I were to do that with each other. I asked her if she got turned on to what she saw happen in that sex scene, and she said she did. We watched that scene a few times, but only after viewing the whole movie first. All I can say about the ending of the movie was 'oh shit.' It ended up that the girl named Hope, has sex with her own father, and the thought of that made my own pussy even wetter.

"Hey, Susan, that guy who plays the dad looks a lot like yours. What do you think it would be like to have sex with your own dad? Is that something you think you'd ever want to do?"

"I've never thought much about it. But hey, you're right, he does look a lot like him."

"You're going to think me a total slut, Susan, but hey, I've thought about it."

"Having sex with my dad?"

"No silly, doing it with my dad, or maybe Steven. You gotta admit, they're both handsome, and they're both hunks too. I bet either of them would be a real stud in bed, too. I sometimes think about them when I masturbate. Ah, but I'm sure neither of them would ever want me. I bet they've never ever thought about doing something like that."

"Well, I gotta think that it's a little over the top to have sex with your own father. It would probably be more likely that you would have sex with your brother, maybe. I don't think Steven is too bad looking, right?"

"Actually, he isn't. That bad looking, I mean. At this point, I'm ready to have sex with just about anybody that wants me, and will make the first move. I can't help it that I'm a little on the shy side."

"Yeah, well we may never know, huh?"

We turned the lights off, and said good night to one another. But it was anything but that.

For me, it was like what I'd seen them do, I wanted to have done to me, too. I didn't think myself to be a lesbian, but I wanted someone, anyone to sexually service me, right then and there. Watching that movie had made me horny, and I wanted an outlet, some way of letting off my sexual steam.

Something that I never talked about with anyone except Lori, was that I really enjoyed masturbating...after I'd discovered it one night laying in bed, I kept doing it...often.

When I watched that girl do it in the movie, masturbate, that is, it helped me understand that it was more normal than I originally thought it was. When you're eighteen, you're under the false belief that you're the only one that's doing that to yourself.

And so I thought it might be like that with oral sex, too. You know that people are doing it, but you don't really know exactly who those people are. Being as horny as I was right then, I finally spoke to Lori...

"Hey, are you asleep?"

"Nope, you?"

"Nope. What did you think about that movie, Lori?"

"What do I think about that movie? I'll tell you what I think...I think I'm horny. That's what I think."

"Oh wow, me too. Do girls actually do that stuff to other girls?"

"Well, they must, because you hear about it all the time. At least I do."

"I wonder what it's like to kiss another girl? Have you ever kissed another girl?"

"Okay, can I trust you if I tell you something? I mean this shit I've never told anyone."

"It'll be safe with me."

"I've always thought about kissing another girl, Susan. Just to see what it would be like. I mean can it be so bad? If guys enjoy kissing us, maybe it's pretty good, I mean, how could it be so bad, right?"

"Do you want to find out?"

"Who's asking?"

"I am....."

As Lori was my best friend, I figured if I couldn't trust her, then who else could there be that I could do something as exotic and push the boundaries as we were wanting to do?

As we laid together and talked in the dark, I could feel her body pressing up against mine, as well as heard her heavy breathing right there next to me. I turned my head and brought my face over hers and didn't have to move very far, before I found her lips waiting for mine. At first it was a simple kiss, just her mouth touching mine, and Lori didn't object at all to me making my move on her.

And I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't a little anxious about what her and I had started. But because neither of us found it unpleasant, we continued our experimentation into the world of female/female kissing.

And it wasn't like either of us hadn't ever kissed a boy before. There'd been a few times we'd gone out together with guys we knew, and each of us had taken things a bit far with our dates when they kissed us at the end of the night.

But as we were there kissing in Lori's bed, it wasn't long...and I wanted more. I started to open my mouth, and so she also began to do the same thing. It was like a bee that was drawn to nectar, the more I got, the more I wanted. We kept up our open-mouth kissing...up until then, we hadn't brought our tongues into use...until we did. And then, it was like somebody had set off a stick of dynamite.

"Lori, did anyone ever tell you what a great kisser you are?"

"You're the first. I never thought it could be this good. Wow, this is like nothing I've ever done before."

Now that Lori and I had our tongues involved, things titillatingly heated up between us. With me being, more or less, on top, Lori was laying underneath me. As I started running my hands over her, I was exploring and discovering places that I figured many boys that knew us would think about while jacking themselves off. But that wasn't the case at all. With only her and I lying in bed together, it was my hands and fingers that got to explore her body, all the while my pussy was becoming moist from how turned on it made me.

Because of how hot it made me to touch her like I was doing, I then took my right hand and placed it underneath her pajama top and started feeling her breasts and nipples, which were very hard and firm to the touch.

I guess Lori decided to follow my lead and brought her hand to my ass, and then dipping her fingers below my pajama bottoms, directly touching my skin.

Since neither of us was wearing anything underneath our pajamas, that made it a lot easier to feel each other up. And that's exactly what both of us started to do, with no apprehension or shame, whatsoever. My next move on Lori made her start groaning when I put my hand with my middle finger extended over her muff. I then made another bold move and placed my finger inside her pussy, which I'd found to be very, very moist. There was no doubt that excited her, and she started breathing harder.

"Oooh you like that, don't you?"

"Uh-huh, I like it. Mmmm, it feels good. Why don't you move it around while you're in there? Fuck my pussy with your finger, Susan."

And then she leaned up and brought her lips to me again, the two of us falling into an even deeper kiss after that.

I was definitely getting into what Lori and I were doing. Even with the way she'd told me to 'fuck her pussy,' I know made made mine wet too. However, even as our hot kiss continued, I found I was kind of limited as to how much of my finger I could get inside her. That's when I pulled out of her so I could make my next adventurous move, pushing her pajama bottoms down to her mid thighs. I wanted her to be able to spread her legs further apart so I could sink my finger deeper into her cunt.

As she followed my lead, spreading herself more for me, I sunk my finger even deeper. That's when she and I took back up where we were in our kissing and Frenching each other. I discovered that there was this fire now inside me, to touch and taste as much of this woman, who I had innocently gone to bed with earlier. And now my eighteen-year-old heart was telling me that any hint of innocence, had flown out the window. The simple fact was, I wanted to be touched and tasted as much or more as I was doing to her.

Lori then did exactly what I had done to her by pushing down my PJ bottoms, and then put her middle finger in my pussy. But she had the same problem as I did with not being able to penetrate my cunt as much as we wanted her to.

Thankfully, she came up with a much better solution. Rising up off the bed she took hold of the waistband of my pajama bottoms and pulled them down and then completely off my legs. So now, I laid half-naked on her bed, my pussy completely exposed to anyone who might have eyes to see in her half-darkened bedroom.

I felt relieved when Lori got up off her bed, walked over to her bedroom door, and then locked it. We both knew we were definitely at the point of not wanting to be disturbed...under any circumstances, by anyone. Especially by her brother, Steven, who would be perceived right then as only a third wheel.

Lori then went over to her window and opened up her shades just enough to allow some of the luminescence from the nearby streetlight to shine in. I really loved the soft romantic type glow that was streaming into her bedroom.

While there was a 'break in the action', I took it upon myself to remove her pajama top. Now Lori's ample-sized breasts were completely exposed and open to me, and to what I wanted to do to them. After she laid back down on her bed, I got on the floor and knelt next to her. I then had her scoot herself over to the same side of the bed where I was kneeling, and then started savagely licking her left breast and nipple with my tongue. The thoughts going through my head were, everything I was doing to her, I wanted her to do the same thing back to me as well.

For the next few minutes, Lori lay flat on her back on the bed as I fawned over and worshipped her gorgeous tits, nipples, and areolas with my tongue. Licking and experiencing the luscious tasting flesh of her breasts. I wondered if Lori was finding what I was doing satisfying? Because truthfully, I now wanted more.

"Lori, get up for a second. Stand up for me, honey."

"What is it, what do you want?"

Without me even trying to answer her question, the way my hands pulled at what she was still wearing let her know exactly what I wanted. After I had undressed her so she was totally naked, that's when she acquiescently did the same thing to me.

And then, there was only our skin and not a stitch of anything else that covered us. Lori and I resumed our delicious and delectable kissing, as I took my hand and began rubbing as many different places on her as possible.

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers