The Point of No Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
868 Followers

He smiled and said, well you two are here for the weekend. I wouldn't want to be a third wheel and again before I could say anything Denise quickly said, "Don't worry about that, right Ed? We'd love to hang out with you some more. Right?"

So, I shook my head yes and said, "Of course Mike. We will see you right here after the show."

He could tell there was something going on. Denise was practically throwing herself at him and I seemed all too agreeable to them being together again. I think he knew if he played his cards right, he could fuck this married woman, WITH her husband's blessings. Of course, he had no idea what if anything we had in mind but would let this play out. He spent a lot of time on the road and fucked a lot of strange. His preference was always married women, because they would never cling on to him, so he agreed. "I'll see you right here after the show, gorgeous", he added, letting her know that he was interested in her"

All three of us left together, but as we got to the gates, he told us he had to head over to the stage entrance. Once the show was over the band would go to their rooms and he would be free to do whatever he wanted until the next day when the band would leave town for their next gig.

Standing in line, Denise followed him with her eyes as he walked away. She was flushed and I thought breathing a little heavy. She squeezed my hand and said, "He's awesome." I agreed that he was a good-looking man and we looked into each other's eyes. There it was. A question from her and a yes from me. We both knew this was the best possibility we had since we started this game though we also both knew the game was far from completion.

But yes. He was the one.

The show was amazing. These guys hadn't lost anything. There was table service for drinks during the show, so we had several more and got more and more relaxed and even danced when the rest of the crowd started to. I got a brief grind of her beautiful ass against my now constantly hard cock. The more the night progressed, the more I felt like this was actually going to happen. I think Denise could feel it too. The vibe was right.

It was a 2 hour show and we left the theatre heading for the bar with a pretty good glow on. She had a particular glow because she was headed there not to be with me, but to meet "the one" again. Her arousal was now evident as I could see her hardened nipples straining against her blouse. I'm sure she was damp and thought I could even smell her arousal, something I had only noticed a few times before, usually when she was at her most fertile. Maybe not I thought, though her high beams were on full pressing against her shirt again. At the least I was going to get fucked insanely tonight and thought, maybe that's all we should do, starting to have second thoughts about continuing down this line.

I was just about to say, let's just go to our room and fuck as we started to enter the bar, when Mike came up next to us. Well, that chance for an escape ended. We were committed to at least some drinks.

Mike steered Denise to the bar, and we ordered drinks and talked about the show. He gave us a lot of back story on the band and his time working with them. He turned out to be a great guy and I thought in a different reality we could be good friends. Time passed like we were old friends and finally Denise had to excuse herself to go to the lady's room. She had been drinking for hours and this was the first time she had to go. Women really can hold it.

As she walked away, Mike and I both followed her swaying ass as she walked out. She really is a sight to behold.

Once out of view, there was an awkward moment where Mike was uncomfortable being caught openly ogling my wife's ass which made me smile.

I let him off the hook telling him," It's OK man. Any normal man would have to look at that."

He chuckled; the awkward moment broken and told me, "Ed your wife is a stunner. You're a lucky man."

Again, I thanked him. Here it was. The moment of truth. If I said nothing, this would probably end. My cock made my choice for me and I pressed on.

"So, Mike. I have to ask you something."

"Sure Ed, what is it?"

"Uh... this is hard to say..."

"Just say it man. It's OK." he said.

"Ok. Mike... would you like to fuck her?" I asked.

He almost spewed out his drink. He knew there was a chance we would be players here, but he didn't expect it so quickly or so directly.

"Uh, well Ed, yeah. Of course, I would. What man wouldn't want to? Do you have something in mind or are you just messing with me?" He asked.

"Well, I need to tell you about us Mike."

And with that, I told him the story about our game and Denise's point of no return. He listened quietly but I could see he was not only getting it, but he was totally on board.

"Alright Ed how is this gonna work? I mean I can't hang outside of your room waiting for you to open the door. That's kind of creepy. And what if you change your mind? I dunno."

I took out the key card for the room next door and explained how it would go.

He said, "OK. That works for me. You sure you guys wanna do this? It's gonna be impossible to put the genie back in the bottle once you do this."

"I'm as sure as anyone can be offering up his wife to fuck another guy." I said with a nervous laugh.

He said," OK. I'll be good to her man. What now?"

I said, "OK - you need to leave now. Head up to the room. I'll explain to her that you got called by the band and had to go and then we will head upstairs. Unlock the door on your side. I will open the doors when it's time. Be ready."

"Ok man. Hey, I really appreciate this. "

I said, "No problem." Yeah, that's right. I just told this man it was no problem him fucking my wife.

My head was spinning as I waited for her return. It seemed like forever but was only a few moments.

As she approached the bar her face changed from a beaming smile slowly to a look of concern, then confusion and finally disappointment as she realized that Mike had left.

"Where is Mike?" She asked anxiously.

"Uh, he had to go. The band called him about something. He wanted me to tell you that it was great meeting you and he wished he didn't have to go." I said.

Looking down, obviously disappointed now, she simply said, "That's really too bad. We were just starting to have fun."

That last comment had a double meaning and while she was disappointed now, I could only wonder what her reaction would be if I had the courage to go through with this.

"I'm sorry honey. Do you want to go back to our room? Maybe drink some champagne in the jacuzzi?" I asked.

"I'm up for the champagne, but maybe after for the jacuzzi." she said smiling wickedly at me.

"Ok - bubbles, then sex, then bubbles. I get it!"

I paid our tab and wrapped my arm around her waist and guided her out of the bar and we headed to our room.

We did pop the champagne but didn't get too far into drinking it. We were both pretty worked up by all the sexual tension tonight; her from her flirting and overt desire for Mike and me from my moves to make it happen for us and she had NO idea what was happening behind her back.

Standing and making out, the clothes started coming off. She dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled on my cock, then she took it in her mouth sucking me deeply down her throat. I thought she had better stop or I won't last. But instead, she took me all the way to the root while reaching around me and pushing a finger deep into my ass and using it to pull me into her. That's all I could take. I exploded down her throat. As I ejaculated, she pulled back and more spewed into her mouth as she jacked me with her free hand. I was holding her head as I continued to spasm and she greedily took my load.

Weak kneed and stunned at the aggressive blow job I could barely react as she stood and grabbed my face and French kissed me snowballing my own cum into my mouth as she continued to pull on my still hard cock. I was still hard!

"My turn," she said breaking the kiss and she pulled me towards the bed. She wanted me to reciprocate and I was more than willing. I love eating her hairy snatch and I love her taste. Tonight, I was going to feast on her crotch and bathe her from ass to clit.

She lay back on the bed with her legs open and knees bent. She slowly and seductively stroked her moist slit and beckoned me with her other hand to join her.

There was moonlight from the balcony doors bathing her body and a glow from the candles she had lit. The room was bright enough to see her clearly, but not overly so. It wasn't bright, but with our eyes adjusted for night vision, we could both see everything clearly.

Unable to resist the beautiful, aroused brunette I crawled between those thighs; the smell of her arousal growing with each inch until I was able to reach her with my mouth. I slid my hands under her ass, grabbing the soft, but firm flesh in each hand and opened my mouth to stroke her with my tongue.

I started at her ass, pushing the flat of my tongue against her dark hole, then I slid it up the entirety of her crotch to the top of her clit, parting her fat hairy labia, exposing her inner folds.

The sudden intrusion and pressure made her gasp, and she pulled my head into her. From there I nudged her with my nose then pushed my tongue deeply into her vagina where I was greeted with a flood of her secretions. She was ready to fuck, but I would tease her just a bit more now as she was starting to tremble. Realizing that she was close to cumming, I sucked hard on her clit pulling at it as I did so. That set her off and she orgasmed into my mouth shaking and groaning and squeezing my head as her legs tried to close.

As I let off pressure as she came down from the first of many orgasms, I hoped she would have tonight, her legs relaxed, and she lay splayed in front of me. I had never really lost my erection from the massive head she gave me and as I kneeled between her legs, now I had the ultimate decision to make. Do I, or does he? Either way, she gets fucked. Staring at her sex, seeing the firmness of her breasts and the rise and fall of them as she was breathing deeply, I was deeply conflicted. I had worked to set up our mutual fantasy to become reality, but at the same time, she was a sight impossible to resist. I wanted her.

On my knees now and shuffling up to mount her, I started by stroking my head between her lips which made her ungulate her hips in response. She hadn't said another thing about Mike and caught up in the mood, I had almost forgot that he was waiting next door for his chance.

I couldn't stop myself. I was at the point of no return. I had to fuck her, but she stopped me by putting her hands on my chest and then she spoke.

"Ed, you know if Mike were here right now, I would let him fuck me. I couldn't stop him."

She was playing the game. What she didn't know is that it might not be a game tonight.

"I know," I said." Who could stop when you are this close? I mean if you didn't stop me, I'd be inside you right now. It's instinct."

"Yes. But it's more than that with him Ed. I really wanted to have sex with him tonight. He was so big and so black. I know he would have a huge cock. Would you let him fuck your wife? Would you want to watch that? "

I know she was trying to build our excitement, but what she didn't know was that by stopping me and bringing Mike back into the conversation, she had broken the spell and the moment with me. I was now back on track to completing the mission and letting Mike have his way with her.

I told her yes. I would let him, and I would definitely watch, or do whatever else she wanted.

All through this, I am rubbing my crown up and down her slit as she was wriggling beneath me. I was just about ready to do my part of the fantasy when she continued.

"I'm ovulating..."

I stopped my stroking. She did not stop her movement.

Oh God. That's why she was so pungent tonight. She's fertile and an egg is in play. Her body is primed to breed.

I was frozen, conflicted as what to do. She clearly was ready to fuck, but would she really fuck him if I let him in here, knowing that the result could be her impregnation by this strange black man?

She broke my spell by pushing me along.

"Ed, don't you have to get up and see what that noise was?"

She was moving the fantasy along because I was stuck in place.

"Uh, yeah... I guess I better check on that... uh, noise... I'll be right back. Keep your eyes closed, right?"

"OK."

With my head spinning and moving almost on autopilot, I rose and padded across the room towards the adjoining doors. At this point I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing and what the consequences were. The repeated fantasy had control of me; like it was a dress rehearsal for years that trained me for this moment.

I got to the door and turned the knob. As I slowly opened the door, I had a brief hope that Mike hadn't come to the room and I would be greeted by the closed door to the other room. Instead, I was greeted by his towering frame and his ridiculously long, fat, veiny, black monster cock leading the way in front of him.

I stared down at it with my mouth agape. It was almost impossibly large and for a moment, I feared for Denise's safety. Instead, instinctively, I reached out and held it. I don't know why I did, but I just had to hold it. He smiled broadly as I squeezed his manhood and I jumped when he roughly grabbed my hardness. I was almost scared and was shaking. I had never touched another man's cock before or had mine molested like this either. He jacked me pulling strands of semen and lubrication from me while he rubbed my cockhead on his meat. He was using my secretions to lubricate his cock for fucking my wife! I almost came on him with that realization, but perhaps sensing I would, he released me and grabbing me by the shoulders, turned me around to walk back to the bed where he would have the honor of impregnating my wife. He did not know that, but soon would.

Dazed and being pushed towards her, she lay spread out before us, unaware of what was heading towards her. I was shaking in a bizarre mix of arousal and fear.

We could both clearly see her lying flat on her back with her arms in almost a surrender position. Her hairy mound clearly visible as we approached from her left side, higher than the surrounding flesh, proud, pouting and vulnerable.

As we walked around the foot of the bed, we could now see the hairy darkness between her legs running down the split of her fine ass and the slight pink peeking out between her puffy vaginal lips. Her eyes were closed, and her chest heaved with deep breaths moving her firm swollen breasts up and down as the excited woman waited for the penetration she knew to come.

Pressure on my shoulders signaled that it was time to stop our approach and I turned my head to see his beaming smile. Then he started to climb onto the bed between her spread legs. When she felt the pressure on the mattress, she lifted her legs to allow me (him) access, still unaware the game was over.

As quietly as I could I moved towards her right side so I could witness the actual penetration of her by his massive phallus. From my vantage point, she was perfectly bather in both moon and candlelight. Could see everything clearly.

He moved closer and taking hold of his steel hard cock, he pressed it against her sex and rubbed the head around her opening. The moment of truth was here. It would be revealed now.

As the game always went, this was the time for her to find out who it was. Sticking to the script we had played many times before, she asked in an unsure, quivering whisper, "Ed. Is it you?"

He answered by pressing forward with his hips, pressing himself inside her, stretching her like never before and filling her inch by inch, he just said. "No."

Her eyes flew open realizing that was not her husband's voice and the incredible thickness pushing deeper and deeper into her body was certainly not her husband either.

A moments confusion played across her face as she accepted the situation and realized who it was instead. Craning her neck up so she could see, she looked down between her legs to see that only half of the bare black cock was actually inside her. Her head fell back on the pillow as she felt even more cock being fed into her.

"Oh God - it's you! Oh my god, you're huge. I... I can't believe it. Oh fuck... Ed... it's happening, he's really... you're letting him.. you're watching this... he's fucking me!! Oh god..."

He was relentless as he kept jamming more of his meat into her. At this point she was babbling incoherently as she alternately grabbed handfuls of sheets or gripped him tightly pulling him by his ass into her.

Then she had a brief moment of clarity and through her sexual daze was able to choke out, "Mike, you're not wearing a rubber. You... you... you must... gasp... pull out... pregnant.. can't.. ohhhh!!"

"Don't have any. Don't use 'em, but OK." He grunted each sentence with a powerful thrust into her burying the remainder of his cock balls deep inside her which made her howl in delight.

Mike just powered through her protests establishing a rhythm, doing long strokes in and out of her, almost completely withdrawing it before reversing and pushing it to bottoming out. Her legs were wrapped around his back and at this point she was holding on around his neck for dear life. I really doubted he would have the will power to pull out like he said.

I was now openly masturbating watching the illicit mating before me. The surreal sight of that massive black cock pushing her hairy lips in and then distending her hairy cunt on the way out was like nothing I've ever seen before. I could see the stretching of her vagina and was sure she would never be the same. The fluids from their sex were streaming down her crotch soaking the sheets under her ass. He was grunting with his effort and she was almost constantly squealing through countless orgasms. This was not going to last. No way could any man hold out. She sensed his impending explosion and begged, "PLEASE", though neither Mike nor I knew if that was a plea to withdraw or impregnate her. In the end, he decided to pull that log out of my wife and as he did, a thick rope of cum exploded out of the big pulsing head shooting into her pubic hair and up across her belly and up between her breasts.

Her face showed confusion, sexual exhaustion and maybe relief, but that was to be short lived. His next shot of semen was directly at the mouth of her wide-open vagina. Her hole was stretched open and the next rope flew right inside her opening and before she could react at all, he then put his cock back into her to finish pumping the end of his orgasm directly into her. Now her face showed panic alongside her renewed enjoyment at having his meat once again in her.

He fucked her long and hard churning up a goo of sexual fluids where their sex was joined until he slowed and then stayed still, but deep inside her. They were mostly silent as they recovered from the mating. When he pumped his shot right into her and I saw that I immediately shot my load across the floor and onto the bed next to the couple.

Slowly, her began to withdraw from her, distending her vagina as it withdrew until it flopped out of her onto the bed dragging his scum with him.

"You said you'd pull out", she said plaintively.

"I did. And then I put it back in", and with that, he squeezed a last drop of cum out of his cock, letting it fall right inside her, then got up and just left her there, spread eagled and worn, covered in and leaking his scum. She was a completely fucked mess and I have never seen her more beautiful.

I got on the bed and lay next to my black fucked and very possibly, impregnated bride. She turned to me and kissed me and said, "Oh fuck, we did it. I was hoping you would do this for me. I love you for it."

voyuerman
voyuerman
868 Followers