The Point of No Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers

I told her it was the hottest thing I have ever seen, and I've never seen her cum like that before.

Our pillow talk continued, me on my side, her on her back, unable to move yet. She said she couldn't believe how big he was, and she has never been fucked like that before.

As we talked, I was looking at the thick river of cum on her belly and wondered if there was that much inside her looking for an egg. She was continuing to talk with me about how amazing his cock felt and how hard she came as I started to rub my fingers in the huge puddle of cum on her belly. She didn't notice at first, but then I scooped up a large amount of it and then not even knowing why I was doing it, or even that I was actually doing, stuffed my sperm covered hands into her still open pussy.

She was silent as I did so but was looking at me wondering what I was doing. As I once again scooped up his sperm and put it inside her.

I was scooping up yet another wad of scum when she spoke

"What are you doing? Are you trying to get me pregnant?"

Snapped out of my trance by her voice, I looked down at my cum covered hands and brought them to her lips. "Yes" I stated. "I am." Wide eyed by my admission, she just opened her mouth and took the dollop of his cum into her mouth.

I then passionately kissed her while we shared his sperm.

Looking into my eyes, she asked, "Why?"

I answered, "I don't know. You're just so feminine and I felt like all that cum needed to be inside you."

We had forgotten Mike was there. But he had been standing there watching me stuff his scum into my wife.

He joined us again walking up to the bed saying, "You want more cum? No problem Round 2. Here is comes!"

And just that quickly he was back in her and this time we all were sure where he would be depositing his cum.

This time she was ready. She had been stretched and lubricated with his ejaculate, yet the sudden intrusion of hard meat still took her breath away. Nevertheless, he pistoned in and out of her, his fat cock making sloshing and farting noises as her overfilled hole squelched out the spend. He kept as steady pace in and out and the constant friction was having its effect. Her body began to stiffen. She sought out his mouth and they connected for an endless passionate tongue kiss, sucking each other's mouths and groaning their sexual pleasure into each other's face. She was going to pop. I know her. This was going to be a big one.

Her legs shot out straight now. Her arms flailed around his back trying to find the best grip on him. It started with her leg muscles flexing tightly and moved to the rest of her body as she began to whimper then squeal with each stroke. Then it popped. She squealed loud enough most people in the bar should have heard. Her entire body tensed tightly, and her legs closed squeezing him like a vice, yet he continued pushing through increasing the friction and her pleasure.

Her orgasm was violent and continuous when he finally couldn't hold back and he said, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in you and knock you the fuck up."

She screamed, "YES! God Yes - fuck me! Oh please, oh my god fuck me, Fuck me pregnant!! AHHHHH!!"

And he bellowed as he grabbed her ass with his meaty paws pulling her to him as he blew his load directly against her cervix, blowing the mucus plug out, forcing his cum right into her womb and the waiting egg. He then returned to his piston like hammering as he continued to ejaculate into my wife.

As before, they slowly came down from their exertion until his cock fell out of her now abused hole. The sperm was everywhere. Her pubic hair was matted with it. The sheets were soaked with it. I knew her womb was drenched in it. As he began to leave her, she began to softly cry. She had never experienced anything like this and nothing in her life experience prepared her for tonight, both the sex and her adulterous impregnation.

He looked to me for an answer. I just waved him off. I know her. She was unable to control her emotions right now. She wasn't sad. She was overwhelmed.

As he walked off, he turned back and said with a glowing smile, "Hey, I gotta get some sleep. I'll leave the door open in case you want some more." He chuckled as he walked away, knowing he had thrown a fuck into this woman that she would never forget. The fuck itself of course and maybe having his baby as a reminder for life.

I stood in stunned silence gazing down at the fuck mess in front of me. She followed his naked black ass walking away from her in a daze. She simply had no way to make sense of the last hour. Slowly she turned her head to look at her red-faced husband. First, she looked meekly into my eyes and then her eyes dropped to my comparatively small white cock dripping with my useless sperm. She looked kind of sad, maybe knowing she would never enjoy sex with that cock again after the monster fucks, she just had. She turned her head and looked at the ceiling, her tears still coming from her eyes. I had to go to her, so I climbed on the bed and lay next to her, placing my hand on her belly, knowing there was enough cum in there to impregnate and army. She placed her hand on mine and we looked into each other's eyes. Yes. It was still there. Love. We still loved each other. Relief. We did it. We lost control over this long ago and in the end, we had no choice but to finish this. Where we would go from here was a question, but it would be together.

Her hand fell to my cock. It was hard again. Imagining the scum inside her aroused me. I have never had this many orgasms in one night and here I was ready again.

She knew what made me excited and smiled a devilish smile at me.

"I'm full of cum."

My cock twitched.

"You like that, don't you? Full of black man's scum?"

I was humiliated and could only creak out a soft yes.

"Take a closer look Ed."

Not sure what she meant at first, I hesitated.

"Lick me Ed. That's what you want. That's what I want. Eat it. Go ahead."

In a trance, I obeyed and moved between her legs. The sight was almost obscene. He hole was still gaping and quivering as it adjusted to the emptiness and a flow of white sludge was falling out of her. He pubic hair was soaked and gooey. She looked like she had been gang banged. It was beautiful.

I inhaled the funky smell and crawled to her. She pulled my head into her and humped her nasty cunt into my face. I lavished her crotch and swallowed copious globs of scum from her. I couldn't imagine how much would remain inside her. I held her beautiful ass and sucked her. She was quivering and cried out in disbelief that she was going to cum again, so I bore down on her to make it so. She did and her last contraction pushed out yet more of their mating which I greedily swallowed.

Letting her finish, I let go and crawled up to lay next to her. We kissed deeply, sharing the moment and the mouth full of semen I brought up from the cunnilingus I had performed. We then fell into a deep and well-earned sleep, not even bothering to move away from the sexual mess on the sheets, nor cleaning up the slime all over our bodies. We were both worn out and just slept in the sexual fluids.

Later in the night, I felt her stir. I rolled over to wrap my arm around her but found nothing but an empty bed. Looking up, I saw her fabulous ass walking away from me. Oh. She must have to use the bathroom. Instead of turning left though, she turned right, heading into his room.

I guess she was accepting his invitation for some more.

Things had changed. She was headed to him of her own will. She no longer needed the charade of the game and being helpless and unable to prevent her being fucked. She was now an active participant. The last barrier of her shyness about her need had crumbled.

Of course, things had changed for me as well. I was no longer the enabler. I was the subservient participant. I was the voyeur. I was literally batting cleanup. I was now the cuckold. How quickly things had changed. Earlier today, I was the man in the marriage, and an equal partner in our sexual activities. Now my wife was in charge and the man in the marriage was whoever she wanted. Right now, that man was Mike. She wanted more and was just gonna go get some.

Of course, I was going to watch, so I got up and followed her. I thought about waiting so she wouldn't know that I was there, but that was ridiculous. I had watched all night already and moreover, she wouldn't care.

Trailing not far behind her, I stared fixated at her beautiful ass as it swayed, I could see the spot between her taught legs; you know, the spot close to her vagina at the top inside of her thighs that you could put a tennis ball in even if her legs were closed?

I could see the dampness and dangling matted fur of her sex. I could see it glistening on the inside of her thighs. She was still seeping his spend. Again, I was amazed at his output which again reminded me of my wife's fertile status. Walking behind her, picturing the billons of sperm cells inside her searching for that one egg made me hard yet again. It was almost becoming painful to have another erection. I couldn't believe I was this aroused. Again!!

The courtesy lights in his room were on. Newer or remodeled hotels had varieties of lighting from bright to highlighting. He had the highlighting lights on. Just enough to see clearly, but if you closed your eyes, not enough to wake you. The lighting was perfect for watching. I could see everything clearly but was almost still in the shadows myself.

He was lying there on his back. His cock, though soft was still an impressive slab of black meat. He was sleeping and his cock was flopped over his left hip. Even soft, it touched the bed.

Unbelievable.

Denise stood at the foot of the bed for a moment, taking in the erotic sight, knowing what was to come. She briefly stroked her sex, gathered her courage, then climbed on the bed between his outstretched legs. The shift of weight woke him, and he looked down his body to see his mate coming for him.

He smiled broadly. He knew she would come back for more. That's why he stayed. That's why he left the door open. He knew he had changed her. He knew he had set her free. He knew she wanted more cock. She was a predator now.

She knelt between his legs and lifted the now stiffening slab of cock with her right hand and cupped and massaged the huge testicles laying on the mattress.

Slowly she stroked him, pulling on him, encouraging the blood to engorge his phallus again so she could have him inside her one more time. I was stroking myself in disbelief watching my wife be the aggressor.

She flipped her long dark hair to the side and lowered her head to him. Opening her mouth, she licked at the fat head, still covered in their combined sex. He hadn't cleaned up either. I had a momentary almost laughable thought that the maid that had to clean these rooms in the morning would have a hell of a time. The place reeked of sex and the sheets were crusty with dried and wet cum.

She bathed his cockhead, the licked down the shaft to end up suckling his black hairless balls while continuing to pull on the now steel hard shaft. As she pulled at him, she was rewarded with a drop of lubricant appearing on the slit of his cock head. She licked that off like it was ice cream on a cone, then opened her mouth as wide as she could and pushed her head down on his shaft trying to take as much as she could into her mouth.

Denise could deep throat me, but he would damn near be into her stomach. I knew it wasn't possible for her to take it all but was impressed with how much she was able to swallow.

So was he. Her deep throating of him elicited a deep groan of appreciation as she simultaneously swallowed his cock while continuing to masturbate him into her face. He was slowly rocking his hips up toward her face encouraging her to take as much of him as she could, but that was not why she was here. The purpose of giving him head was to pleasure him and to enjoy sucking cock (she loves sucking cock) but was that was all secondary to arousing him so she could get fucked again, so she could have more of his cum inside her again. My choice earlier to push his cum into her gave her permission to have his baby if that was the result of tonight. She was going to make sure she spared no effort towards her impregnation. With that focused on her mind she was going to get as much of his seed as she could before he disappeared from her life. She was going to experience as much of this masterful cock as she could as well before she never saw it again.

Pulling her head off his cock, but still stroking it, she stared down at him gathering her strength for another round. This time, she was in control, or so she thought. She would not only initiate this coupling, but she would control the mating by being on top.

Taking a deep breath, she crawled further up the bed and straddled his waist. He was so big that even getting up on her knees he was too long to get into her. His cock was halfway up her ass cheeks.

She rocked forward and reached between her legs to grasp his meat and rubbed it back and forth over her slit. But in this position, she struggled to balance herself and have the leverage she needed to get him inside her. She wiggled her hips. She humped her crotch at it but was having little success lining him up so she could just sit down on him.

Realizing her building frustration, I quickly moved towards them. I climbed on the bed and held her ass with one hand and pushed her towards the headboard. She flinched at my unexpected touch. She knew of course that I would be watching but had pretty much forgot about me.

At first, she had no idea what I was doing until he sighed, "Yeah man. That's it. That's it."

Then she knew that I had grasped his meat and was only here to help.

His cock was hot. It was the second time tonight that I had held him. Too many things had changed since then and now I was actively helping my wife mate with him.

I bent down so I could look closely at her crotch. I aggressively rubbed him between her lips so they would open until I found the notch of her opening where I paused. That's the spot. His head was at the entrance. They both froze for a moment. I broke the pause by using the hand on her ass to press her weight down on him. The head disappeared inside her. She had enough inside to finish this herself. Without even noticing it, I found myself jacking him off into her pussy. Only his groan of pleasure awoke me from my trance, and I jumped back stunned at my action. I jacked off a black cock into my wife's hole! That was the second time tonight I had held his beautiful cock. Beautiful? What was I thinking? But yes. I was beautiful. It was majestic. I felt no guilt about it. I enjoyed it and obviously, he did as well.

Denise was aware of my touching him as well. She couldn't believe that her husband was helping her get fucked and that I was happily holding a black cock. The thought of her husband being subservient to a black cock was hot.

Slowly I watched him disappear into the slimy hairy mess of her sex. She would pause and move up to let a bit slip out then push back down. She was slowly fucking him in and out on the way down to capture his entire length. Until tonight, I had no idea her pussy was so deep. I of course had never bottomed out in her, but she was able to take him balls deep.

On each downward stroke, her pussy lips would fold inward, dragging her matted, slimy, black pubic hair with it. On each outward stroke, I could see her distended vaginal opening, stretched thin and to the limit. It was almost like he was trying to turn her inside out.

She finally went down on him in one final plunge taking all his meat inside her. The final and complete intrusion made her grunt an exhalation of air from her lungs; much like if you were gut punched. She stayed motionless, completely filled and impaled on him, only slowly rocking back and forth, reveling in the moment of fullness.

Soon that was not enough. Soon she became accustomed to the shaft inside her and needed the friction from movement. Gradually I watched her ass move. Left and right. Fore and aft. Then finally, up and down. She was grinding on him, literally screwing him inside her. Her hands on his chest now, she leaned forward and started humping herself on him.

Her ass. I'm still on the bed, between his spread legs and close to the most perfect ass I have ever seen. Her leaning forward presented a perfect view of her ass.

I reached out and massaged it. I leaned down and kissed it. I licked her cheeks. Slowly, my mouth moved toward the cleft of her ass. I could smell the sweat and sex on her. I buried by face in there and inhaled the musky scent, then licked her. Up and down starting towards the top and then working my way down to her hairy rosebud.

The evenings sexual fluids coated everything down there as well and my oral efforts on her had the desired effect.

"Oh my god Ed, that's so nasty. Eat my ass, oh god that is so hot", she gasped.

She was fucking him aggressively now, and with my tongue centered on her asshole, it wasn't very far from Mike's monster cock. In fact, it occasionally bumped against my chin.

She was positively soaking his meat with her juices. It smelled wonderful. I wanted to taste it, so I went even lower, and to all of our amazement, I licked at the bottom of her hole where it met his invading cock licking both of them in the process. Mike reached around and pulled my head into their coupling and I redoubled my licking. It was now completely clear to my wife that I was orally servicing her lover's cock as well.

I was happy to be an active participant pleasuring them both. His cock was hot and coated with their combined juices. I slathered them both. I had my one hand on her right cheek and my left on the bed. I caressed the soft flesh of her bottom moving closer to her crotch.

Looking right at her asshole, I took my right thumb and easily penetrated her right to the knuckle. She gasped loudly at the new intrusion and new sensation.

I could feel his cock on the other side of the time membranes separating us and decided I was going to fuck that ass.

Getting back on my knees and shuffling closer to her, I grabbed her left cheek, pulling it aside, and pointed my steel hard cock directly at her asshole. She froze when I made contact with the target and then pushed back at me. She wanted this too. Mike realized what was happening and gave me an assist by grabbing both her ass cheeks and spreading her apart.

"Fuck my ass Ed. Fuck it. Give me both your cocks. Fuck me like a whore. Do it!"

A whore? Yes - she had that comment earlier. She was living out another side fantasy about being a high price hooker. Damn right I'll fuck her like a whore!

Her ass crack was so slimy, and my cock covered in so much spooge from all this, that I needed no lube. I pressed against her and popped right in which set her right off. I continued pushing until I was fully embedded in my wife's asshole. Then Mike and I began to get a rhythm in fucking her. She was stuffed with cock and was losing it. She fell down on his chest and extended her legs straight back and partially closed them. She was grinding her clitoris into his pubic bone while I flat out pile drove her ass.

She completely flipped out. High pitch squeals and a full body orgasm as she went completely rigid. Neither Mike nor I could withstand that kind of grip and both of us joined her in a mutual explosion. I could actually feel his throbbing cock as it ejaculated inside her womb, which added to the excitement both physically and mentally as he was delivering yet another load to her waiting egg.

Slowly we all came down from that insane high. She turned into a rag doll and melted into him as my softening cock was pushed from her ass along with a wad of my cum. I rocked back and looked down at her. Fucked and slimy, she was a sight.

voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers