The Point of No Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn", Mike said.

"Fuck", I said.

"Holy shit", she mumbled.

His cock fell out of her followed by yet more scum.

Dazed and physically spent, I wobbled out of the room leaving her laying on top of him, completely fucked out. I got into our room and flopped down on the bed on my back, arms outstretched, not even caring I was again lying on the slimy, funky sheets. I closed my eyes and the images of the night raced through my mind's eye from seeing her in the bar with him, to just now and her over fucked crotch.

I was so lost as I replayed the events of the evening that I didn't notice that Denise had returned to the room. It was only when she climbed on the bed that my eyes opened just in time to see her throw her leg over to straddle me and as she did, I was looking directly into her splayed semen covered pussy and ass. Before I had a chance to react, she climbed up to my head and mashed her nasty cunt on my face, grinding the slimy mess into my face.

"Fuck, oh fuck Ed. Suck me. Eat my cunt. Get as much of his cum outta me as you can!", She wailed.

I had thought this was all over but was obviously wrong. I grabbed her luscious ass and pulled her even harder to my sucking mouth. Unbelievably I was getting hard - again!! I have never cum this many times on one night, nor had such a long period of arousal.

She was talking nasty to me, saying, "You like eating his cum, don't you? And you licked his cock? Are you gonna be my little cuckold cocksucker now too?"

She was humping my face frantically now. She was going to cum again. She was going to cum fucking my face. Grabbing my head, she ground even harder her pussy convulsed and she came, almost laughing in disbelief at yet another mind-blowing romp.

As she came, she pushed even more cum into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could while much of it remained all over my face.

She fell off me and lay next to me. We shared a deep kiss and a lot of cum, then passed out; two naked bodies, fucked out and covered in cum.

Hours later we awoke to the sun starting to stream through the balcony windows. We looked at each other and laughed softly. We were a mess. There was dried cum all over both of us. We didn't even think about Mike. We just assumed that he had left. He didn't but we were unaware at this time.

We kissed and talked about maybe getting in the jacuzzi to bubble off this mess. The room reeked!

Denise had another idea, however. She wanted to fool around one more time before we cleaned up. I told her I wasn't sure I could fuck again after all the times I came last night. She said, "That's OK, I'll suck you, but you have to suck me too."

"OK, I guess a 69 is in order", I suggested with a smile.

"Alright. You turn around and I'll get on top."

"OK."

I turned around so my head was at the foot of the bed, and Denise climbed over on top of me. Now with bright day light in the room, when she swung her leg up, I could see the devastation of her genitals.

He thick pussy hair was caked in dried cum as well as much still liquid matting her hair. She had a glaze of semen on thighs, ass, belly as well. Her lips were fat and puffy and closed together. It was obscene and delightful. I had to have her.

She squatted over my face, and grabbing a pillow for under my head, I tentatively stuck out my tongue to taste her.

"Be gentle Ed. She's had a real workout. I hope I'm not too tender."

I was gentle. I held her gooey ass cheeks and spread them apart letting some light spill on to her asshole. Yes, it too was a sticky mess. Gently I licked at the matted slit. The dried cum had glued her pubic hairs together making a fence in front of her vagina. As I licked at her, the dried cum rehydrated and began to loosen up. Slowly the tangles fell apart and as the loosened cum parted, it fell into my waiting mouth, some still crusty, most wet.

She felt my gentleness and also gently took hold my hardening penis and took it into her mouth. She found much the same remnants on my cock and pubic hair as I did with her.

As I licked further up and down her slit, I freed more of her vaginal opening from the hairy, sperm glued prison. I worked my way up to her asshole and then back down again and back to the middle where I paused for a moment to look closely at my ravished wife before pushing my tongue into her gooey innards.

That move solicited a sigh as my tongue was a welcome respite from the monster slab of cock that battered this very hold all night.

We were working ourselves up to one final orgasm before we would clean up and leave this place; this place of our downfall, when a shadow fell over me.

We had forgotten about Mike. He had not left. He was just as worn out as we were. He woke and was planning to clean up and leave. He had to get to work, but as he headed to the shower, he glanced into our room to see Denise and I in a torrid 69. Again, he had a view no man could resist, Denise's fine ass and pussy point in his direction. While he had more of a side view, her thick bush was protruding from between her legs and the sunlight lit the room brightly. He could see everything.

Seeing me sucking at my wife, he knew that she was most likely ready to be fucked again. I had no idea that I was prepping her for another round. He shucked at his meat a few times to get it to full hardness and walked up behind the unsuspecting couple. Before I knew it, he was between her legs and over my face.

He grabbed her hips to pull her up off me so he could fuck down into her and as he did so, his fat cock fell onto my face. His cockhead was right over my mouth and I was looking up at the underside of his cock.

"Go ahead. Suck it", he said.

He was telling me to suck his cock. Denise heard him and bent her head down to watch and see what her husband would do. She asked me about it last night and later she told me that she and Mike had talked a bit last night after I fucked her ass and licked his cock. She asked him if he would be OK with me sucking his cock if the chance came up. He didn't care. He wasn't gay, but making a white husband suck his cock was fine with him. It was a power thing. Denise for her part wanted to see it and was surprised by how it turned her on.

I opened my mouth and craned my head back. I took hold of his meat with both hands and fed him into my mouth, sucking hard on the bloated head before letting him push more of it into me.

I heard Denise gasp and growl, "Oh fuck that is so hot! That's it Ed. Suck my lover. Get him hard so he can fuck his black baby into me."

She reached a hand between her legs and masturbated right above me. She stuck two fingers inside her and finger fucked herself.

I savored his texture and flavor, swirling my tongue around his shaft trying to please him and strangely enjoying the sensation of a cock in my mouth. I could taste his drooling pre-cum as he oozed into my mouth.

It was a brief experience. He was there to fuck.

He withdrew from my mouth and stayed still, his meat dangling above my face. He was waiting for me to fuck him into my wife. I grasped him firmly and with her opening inches from my eyes, I rubbed him on her finding the spot then jacked him into her.

She growled with approval, he sighed with pleasure. The words were unimportant. There were many vocalizations about the pleasure being given and received.

Letting go of his shaft so he could begin stroking her, I was able to continue my oral assistance to both of them. Alternating between her clitoris and he powerful black cock, I licked, sucked and slobbered over both of their genitalia. When he was balls deep in her, I sucked his balls. When he withdrew I either suck her clit or licked his cock. Between howls of delight, Denise would engulf my throbbing cock and suck hard on it. Otherwise, she was aware enough to jerk me off as she was taking another monster fuck.

Her overheated and overfilled cunt was making sloshing and farting noises as previous ejaculate was being displaced by him. It was squirting out of her as her distended vagina gripped him. I was being bathed in the sex. We were all quite covered in it.

Before long, I sensed her pending a final orgasm as he increased his long stroking pace to finish inside her yet again. The bed was creaking under the strain of the three writhing bodies and the punishing assault from him on her womb and the vocalizations grew as well. The crescendo built to the final explosion and all three of us let go at the same time. Her screaming while beating my spurting cock and him growling as he hit her to the deepest blasting volumes of cum off her cervix. Laying under his balls and chewing on the rubbery flesh, I could see the muscles of his perineum contracting with each ejaculation into my wife.

Finally spent, the taut muscles of our bodies gradually relaxed. Denise collapsed on top of me, my cock laying across her cheek and her pussy now up against my chin. Mike's balls still plastering my face and his breath ragged, he began to withdraw from her, dragging his shaft and then his head across my waiting mouth and tongue. Once again, he dropped his fat cock head into my eager mouth, and I cleaned him making him jump slightly as he was sensitive post coital.

He gripped his own meat and squeezed out the last few drops of his semen straight onto my tongue.

Mike got up to get cleaned up. Denise slowly began to stir and began to get up, but she instead rocked back on her knees and planted her battered cum filled crotch right on my face and ground it into me, once again feeding me her nasty creampie.

"Suck me Ed. Eat his cum. Lick my cunt."

She never called it that.

"Yeah, that's it. It's a cunt now Ed. It's not a pussy. It's been blacked fucked so eat it."

I needed no encouragement. I would like to say she came again and that I was hard and ready to cum again too, but we were finished. This was the finale, my worship of her womanhood in all its slutty glory.

When she had enough, she fell off to the side and lay next to me, feet to head. In the meantime, Mike was ready to leave now. He walked back to us to bid us farewell and said, "Thanks guys. That was totally fucking hot. Good luck with my baby." And then he left, and we never saw or heard from him again.

Of course, things had now changed for both of us. Denise had always harbored a desire for black men. She had told me many times that she was attracted to black men, but the taboo of the interracial relationship had been too hard for her to break. She needed the helplessness of the game to give her the excuse that she had no choice.

I found that I needed to be submissive to her sexual needs. Even though I sucked his cock, I maintain, I am not gay. It's about submitting to her and her lover. It's about not having control over the sex. Eating her cum filled cunt post sex is about trying to reclaim my wife from her lover. Our discoveries about our sexuality ended up complimenting each other's and, in the end, have improved our sex life. It was just sex, and no one was getting hurt.

No longer needing an excuse to fuck black men, Denise is straight up open to any conquest she desires. She is up front that she is not looking for a relationship. She just wants to fuck, and her husband is part of the deal. At the least I get to watch, and I participate as much as her lovers want. Interestingly, most are fine with me sucking their cocks before, during and after. Denise came to enjoy watching me suck cock almost as much as I enjoyed either getting them hard to fuck her, or to clean them off after.

She has a few regulars that come by and fuck her fairly often. Most of the time I am there, however, occasionally they stop by unannounced and catch her alone. I have either walked in on them or been treated to her laying naked and used so I can orally service her sex.

When we travel, she has had the opportunity to pick up men and bring them to our room for drunken hotel sex, but mostly it's her regulars at home. Once two came by unannounced at the same time and they ended up gang banging her! That was the closest we ever came to the marathon sex of that night with Mike.

So far, we haven't found anyone nearly as big as he was, though some have been pretty close.

So, she FUCKS other men, but makes love to me. We still have sex and while it isn't the savage fucking, she gets from her boyfriends, it is still deeply satisfying to us both. I am also the only one that gets her ass since they are WAY too big for that.

Denise got pregnant that night and though I had cum inside her many times over that week, there was little doubt as to who knocked her up.

We had a little girl and love her to death.

It's been a year now and Denise has been on the pill since she gave birth. We needed time and space to figure out what if anything we would do about a possible second child and didn't want her to get pregnant again with another mans baby until we decided what to do.

Having a black baby would be difficult for some to explain. We just told the truth. To her family and to our friends. Some were shocked that we were living such a lifestyle. Some could not accept it and distanced themselves to us. Some couldn't accept that I was eagerly participating in this and looked upon me with pity or laughter - the poor cuckold. She fucks all these men and has their babies? But there were many, especially the white women that looked on in distant curiosity. I knew that look too. Denise used to have it. These women were harboring the same secret desire as my wife. If they had husbands that were like me, they would be on their backs with black cocks sticking out of them in no time.

I believe that will indeed happen to some of them, because I have had husbands question me about our arrangement and they are not judging. They are trying to find out. I openly tell them about it and I know it's matter of time before perhaps one of Denise's regulars is fucking one of these women, perhaps on our bed right next to Denise. Lately, Denise has wondered aloud about what it would be like to eat pussy since I like it so much. Hey ya never know.

We have yet to decide about her stopping the pill. Last we left it, we weren't ready for another baby, and had also pretty much decided it would be sperm roulette. She would just fuck and whoever the father was, that's the way it would be. I would theoretically get an equal chance at being the next father, but with those big black cocks fucking right up against her womb and delivering such massing loads, I know my chances are pretty thin. Guess I better go down on her and work hard!

Anyway - this is actually all true and that's why it is so long.