The Poker Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more hand!" louder still.

Karen took a deep breath, then shut her eyes "Ok....deal me in..." she said.

"YAY!!!!" the others cheered. "You rock Karen!!" "Woohoo...KAR-KAR!!"

Karen sat back down and put her forehead on the table in front of her. "Oh WHAT have I gotten myself into????" she said.

Maria put her hand on Karen's bare back. "It's fun though....right?" she said.

Karen raised her head up and looked at Maria, who winked at her. Karen wasn't sure what Maria was implying by the word "fun" or by the wink.

"OK..this is it. Last hand. All or naked...I mean Nothing!!" Tammy said. Candace nearly fell out of her chair laughing at that.

"Hillarious." Karen said. "Just deal so we can get this over with PLEASE!!"

Tammy dealt.

The whole thing happened in less than a minute.

Karen got dealt a pair of 4's. She got no help from her draw. Candace laid down her hand....nothing. Then Tammy...nothing.

Karen's heart was thundering in her ears. She held her breath and looked at Maria. Maria looked back at her and bit her lower lip. Then she very softly said..."Sorry..." and laid down her cards.

A pair of 5's.

Karen closed her eyes as Tammy and Candace erupted with cheering. Maria grinned at Karen a little.

"Your luck will be better next time." Maria said, and reached over to pat Karen's bare thigh..

Karen started to feel the panic rise in her. She was going to have to take off her last article of clothing....her panties...in front of these women...and then drive herself home. In the nude. At 2PM in the afternoon.

"Now Miss Karen...your panties...please." Maria said, and held out her hand.

"Oh this is just...I mean...you can't...I'll be...you can't make me take off...oh god...Maria...please.." she said, not pleading at all, but still quite nervous. She let out a few nervous laughs, but she almost felt like she was starting to lose her buzz. Her impending nude drive home was sobering her up a bit. "It's just a game....right??"

"Yes. It is a game." Tammy said.

"And you lost..." Candace chirped, then shrugged her shoulders with a big grin. "Sorry sweety! Now, please remove those pretty little panties and place them on the table."

"Ooooohhhh!! You guys!!!" Karen said, and searched each of their faces for SOMETHING that would let her off the hook. She was just waiting for them to yell GOTCHA and that this was all a big joke.

Karen stood again, like before, with one arm over her breasts, and the other hanging down across her belly and covering the front of her panties.

"Listen....there must be something else I can give you....more money?" Karen said, and she took a step backwards, towards the front door of the house. Maria noticed, reached over and grabbed the side -- which was really not much more than a string -- of Karen's panties.

"Going somewhere?" Maria asked. Tammy stood up too at that point.

"This...this is silly...really. I mean...you aren't ACTUALLY going to make me go home naked...right? I mean, we're all adults here..."

"Yup...consenting adults...who all consented to play strip poker." Maria said. She tugged on the panties a bit, pulling them down an inch or so. Karen gasped and quickly moved her hand so that she could grab the other side of them in case Maria pulled them any further down.

Karen slid her right foot back a bit, again away from the girls. Maria's grip held fast and now the panties pulled away from Karen's hip. Maria pulled them down again, this time a bit more forcefully. Karen tried in vain to keep her panties up, and her breasts covered. She started to lose both battles.

She knew that Maria had a good grip on them. And at this point...there was NO WAY she was going to let Maria take them from her. But she had to break the grip, then run for the door. Her keys were on the table next to the front door, so she could grab them as she ran by.

Karen took a deep breath, then slid her other hand down to hold up the front of the panties...completely exposing her ample breasts to the girls. Candace snickered a little, Tammy smiled and took a step closer. Maria kept her firm grip, and then yanked them a bit.

"Don't make me TAKE these from you Kar-Kar!" Maria said with a giggle.

Karen saw an opportunity, and took it.

"OK...ok....you guys win." She said. "Just let me take them off...ok?" she said looking right at Maria, her voice a little tense and wavering slightly.

"Sure sweetie." Maria said, and relinquished her grip.

Karen hooked her thumbs in both sides of her panties, and started to slowly pull them down. "I can't believe I am doing this..." she said. Maria leaned back a bit to give Karen some room...and that was the opening Karen needed.

In a flash she spun around and started to sprint for the door. She raced out of the kitchen/dining area, down the hallway. She spotted her keys on the table where she had left them and grabbed them as she slowed down for a moment to open the front door. She reached down, grabbed the handle and pulled.

The door didn't budge. She tried it again. Nothing.

Then one more time...

...just as she felt Maria's hands on her hips.

"Yeah...I keep that locked for safety." Maria said. Before Karen could take a breath, make a sound, or move an inch....

...Maria yanked Karen's panties down to her ankles.

.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Karen cried out, and immediately used both hands to cover up her now bare fanny...one on each cheek.

Maria put her foot down on the panties as Karen tried to crouch down to pull them up.

"Not so fast there, Naked Girl!" Maria said, then gave Karen a little slap on the fanny which caused her to bolt upright a bit. Tammy was there now as well, and actually lifted up Karen's feet one at a time so that Maria could pull the panties completely off. Karen tried to resist, but fighting off two other women AND trying to keep covered up proved to be too much...

"NNNoooooooooooooooo!" Karen shrilled as Maria took them completely from her and tossed them over her shoulder. Candace caught them.

In those first few seconds of complete nudity, Karen cursed herself for even THINKING that betting her panties was 'no big deal'. It was almost as if she were already naked, right?

WRONG!!

They were the LAST thing she had on. They were everything...and now they were gone. GOD she had actually talked herself into doing it!! Into playing just one more all-or-nothing hand. She could not have been more wrong...the panties kept her from being completely naked. They were something.

Now she was left with....nothing.

"There....that's more like it!" Maria said, then unlocked the door.

"Wait...wait!!" Karen said. "I can't go out there...all....naked...I caaaaaan't!!" pure panic was setting in now as Karen looked out at Maria's front lawn, and the long walk to her minivan, parked in the street.

"Well...you could stay here a while of course...but my lawn service will be showing up at some point, as will my cleaning lady..." Maria said.

"Oh god..." Karen muttered. Tammy giggled. "Please...just a towel...a washcloth...ANYTHING!!" Karen pleaded. She turned towards her tormentors, one arm draped over her breasts, one hand clamped down over her bush, knees pressed together, unwittingly now baring her ample, slightly tan-lined curvy rear-end to the street through Maria's large glass storm door.

"Sorry Kar-Kar...no can do on that. Don't worry though, only a few of my neighbors are home during the day. Oh, and the construction guys working on the house across the street. Buh-Bye now!" Maria said, and reached past Karen's naked hip to open the storm door.

Tammy then, not missing a beat, reached out and gave Karen a firm little slap on her butt.

SMACK!!

"Oooo!!" Karen shrilled, and hopped forward, right out onto the porch.

"See you Friday Karen....same time??" Tammy said as Maria closed the inside door behind her, leaving her alone on the porch. All three women inside laughed hysterically.

"NNNNNooooooo!" Karen shrieked again...then caught herself and stopped, her head spinning to see if anyone was in sight. The last thing she needed to do was draw more attention to herself by screaming. She spun and pulled on the door handle, just as she heard the lock click, and the girls laugh even harder.

Karen let the storm door close then, and decided that her minivan was really the best place to seek refuge. She put a hand over her bush, and one across her boobs, and quickly stepped down Maria's front steps to her brick-pavered walk.

The walk was lined with barberry shrubs and lead to the driveway. The quickest path would have been to go right across the lawn to her vehicle, parked in the street. But the shrubs prevented that. Karen knew they were quite thorny, she had several in her own professionally landscaped yard

"OOOOhhhhh!!" she moaned in embarrassed agony as she quickly stepped down the sidewalk in her sandals. At least she had those on. They were at least SOMETHING to wear, even though they did nothing to preserve her modesty.

She got to the driveway and started to head down towards the street, when she saw him.

Maria's next door neighbor.

Watering his lawn.

Looking RIGHT at her!!!!!!!!!

"AAaaahhh!!" Karen exclaimed, and quickly broke off eye contact and increased her pace.

The 65 year old man just watched in awe as the fairly busty, very curvy blond-ish woman streaked past him, not 20 feet away.

"Oh my god...Oh my god....Oh my god..." she said out loud between breaths as she jogged and jiggled her way to her minivan, the neighbor now getting the full view of Karen's bare fanny as it bounced deliciously down Maria's driveway.

As she neared the end of the driveway, her feet got moving too fast and one of her sandals slipped off.

"Oh!" she said, running past it a bit. She quickly turned to retrieve it, again having to face the neighbor. She did NOT look at him, and tried to pretend (unsuccessfully) that he wasn't even there.

Sandal again secured, Karen caught a glimpse of her friends in Maria's front room windows, all with huge smiles on their faces. For a moment, she considered flipping them all off, but she just wound up spinning around and running back toward her minivan.

Of course, she was parked on the right side of the road, so she actually had to go INTO the street to get into the van.

"Oh my god....Oh my god..." she continued her breathy mantra as she pointed her key fob at the van and went to push the unlock button.

But her haste again proved to be her undoing...she moved her hand so quickly that she lost her grip on the keys and they went flying. The landed just under the rear bumper of the van, then slid a bit further.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" she said. "Damn it!!"

She dashed up to the van and crouched down. The keys were fairly far under. Karen reached for them. Her breasts now swaying freely under her, her rear end pointing up....REALLY mooning that neighbor, and her friends, now. She was mortified, but she had no other choice. She had to get those keys.

A moment of reaching, grasping and stretching, and her full, bare rear jiggling, and she had them. She jumped up, covering nothing this time, and ran to the drivers side door. She pushed the unlock button, pulled the door opened and hopped in.

"Oh Jesus....Oh Jesus..." she said as her trembling hands fumbled to get the keys into the ignition. She started up the van, then pulled away from the curb with a short chirp of the tires.

Moments later, she was pulling away from the stop sign and through an intersection in Maria's neighborhood...sitting low in her seat.

Thankfully, the neighborhood was still quiet. The clock on her dashboard read 2:19. It would still be a good 30 minutes before school was even out for the day. Activity until then was usually limited to lawn crews mowing, the occasional construction crew working on a project, and the mailman.

Karen navigated her way out of Maria's development and onto Route 250. Route 250 bisected the town and was one of three main roads, all boasting 4 lanes of traffic, and 55 mile per hour speed limits. Karen checked for traffic, then gunned the engine and pulled out in the direction of her own neighborhood, 5 minutes away.

Like in the neighborhood, on route 250 at this hour, traffic was light to non-existent. Karen breathed a little easier as she sped (actually only doing about 60) towards the town center. This should prove to be the only portion of the drive where she would run the risk of being seen by someone. The town had 3 stop lights that she would need to go through. If she had timed everything correctly, she should be able to hit each light while it was still green and avoid any stopping at all.

Of course, with less than a quarter mile to go, a large panel truck pulled out in front of her and only managed to get to about 40 MPH before hitting the first of what would be 3 RED lights.

Karen sighed, and sunk as low as she could in her seat.

"That is just the craziest thing I have EVER done...." She said, taking the moment to reflect upon her afternoon thus far. "Strip poker...oh god." She thought about what it would be like the next time she saw her friends. "The bitches." She said. Then she laughed a little. She was PISSED about losing her clothes and getting somewhat tossed out of Maria's house...all naked like that. But still...it HAD been fun, and now she looked forward to getting some revenge.

Her thoughts then turned to the present task -- getting her naked self home.

No one pulled up next to her at this particular intersection. She stayed in the left lane so that anyone who DID pull up would be on her passenger side, and would not have a clear view of her.

The light changed, the truck turned left, and Karen pulled forward, into the town center. There was more activity here, people at the gas station to her left, some coming out of a restaurant to her right. It was a small town center, but tightly packed with little shops, convenience stores and eateries.

"Oh my god...I'm naked in town." She said, looking down at her body once again, as if that fact needed some form of verification. She had walked these very sidewalks hundreds of times, driven by thousands of times.

But never like this...

She was suddenly very aware that her nipples had hardened. She literally felt it happen. She glanced at the air conditioning control unit. She had not even bothered to switch it on. Then she realized just how stifling hot it was in her minivan. So she couldn't blame the erect state of her nipples, now literally pointing the way home, on the cool air.

"Ohhh my." She said, realizing her very slight, but now quickly growing state of arousal. "Oh this can't be turning me on....can't it?" she said out loud as her eyes scanned back and forth, seeing people everywhere. "I mean...this is just so crazy..."

She drove slowly through the town center, looking at all the people around her.

"Oh if they only knew that a hot, naked woman was driving right past them..." she said, and giggled a little to herself. She remained low in her seat to shield her naked upper body from view. She let her right hand then drift from the steering wheel to her right breast. Her index finger brushed across her nipple, and Karen almost screamed.

"OOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhh!!" she said, after a huge gasp. A little wave of ecstasy shot through her whole body. She was much more aroused that she had thought.

The second traffic light was a little more of a concern. As Karen approached it, she remembered that she could not stay to the left this time, as the left lane was a turning-only lane into one of the little strip plazas of shops.

She pulled up behind a car and held her breath, waiting for the light to change. It wasn't a long light usually. Just then, she heard a short beep of a horn, and looked to her left.

"Oh no..." she said. It was Tracy. One of her other friends, driving the car next to her. She was motioning for Karen to roll her window down.

"Oh god..." Karen said, then she decided that she was well enough hidden by sitting low, plus, Tracy was in a car that sat a lot lower on the road than Karen's van. Karen rolled the window half way down.

"Hey Trace." She said. "What's up?"

"Did you see that email from the superintendent about the bus schedule?? I think it's outrageous, don't you? Blah blah blah rant..."

Karen tuned out and just nodded at Tracy as she blathered on...keeping one eye on the light. "I can't believe I am talking to Tracy Bronski while I am in the nude....in my car...this is officially surreal." She thought.

Surreal...and exciting? Karen's right hand was making it's way down her tummy... a little lower...a little lower...

"...and so I told them...listen...you people CAN'T be serious..." Tracy continued on. Karen's hand found what it was looking for...it sent a warm, pleasurable ripple through her body.

"OOOhhh!" Karen gasped. Then she thought to herself...Oh my god what am I doing?

"I know...it's shocking, isn't it?" Tracy said in response to Karen's gasp. "I said the same thing when I heard it!"

"MmmmHmmm...sh...shocking..." Karen said, the fingers of her right hand now slowly moving up and down. In her mind she thought....oh this is so crazy...so crazy....so...ohhhhh

Up and Down.

Up.

And

Down.

Tracy's voice was merely background noise now. Karen's eyes closed, her mouth opened, and her orgasm started to build. She took a deep, wavering breath in...

HONK!!!

The car horn snapped Karen back to reality. Tracy was already pulling through the intersection.

The light was green.

Karen quickly stepped on the gas and shot through the intersection.

"Oh....my....god..." she said, still out of breath, still quite on the brink, very aroused.

She kept her hand where it was...it felt much too good to move it away now. She slowly, ever so slowly, stroked her fingers up and down....

"I can't believe I am doing this.....oh my...I almost came right in front of Tracy!!!" she said. "Wow....who AM I today??" and she giggled a little.

Her buzz from the wine was now gone, and the jolt from the car horn had sent her back to reality.

She was still naked in the town center...in the middle of the day. She took her hand out of her lap.

"I need to get out of here!" she said. "Before I do something....stupid." The last thing she'd need was to get really caught like this by someone she knew. Tracy could only see her from the shoulders up, so that hadn't counted....but it did serve as a wake up call.

Karen drove the rest of the way to her neighborhood without incident. But that was about when her troubles began.

As she pulled onto her street, sitting as low as she could, she was suddenly struck by the site of the large orange cones and large wooden temporary construction fencing that blocked access to her driveway.

"Oh my gawd...it's the 17th today!!" she said out loud, and covered her mouth with her hand, in shock.

The driveway sealers had come this afternoon!! Fresh, still steaming, black tar now covered her driveway, and made it impassable!! She had known about this for weeks...that today was the day they would be sealing her driveway...but it had slipped her mind this afternoon for obvious reasons.

Technically, she could drive on it...but she'd have to get out and move the cones and fence first. Not something she could get away with wearing just her tan lines. Her neighbors would see her for sure.

"Oh no...oh no....this is NOT happening!!" she said, panic again setting in. Her mind raced. She knew she had little time left to get inside and get some clothes on before her kids got home.

Karen's neighborhood bordered a large park that housed the town's youth soccer fields. Karen's side of the street backed up to these fields, the fields and the houses separated by just a thin section of trees.