The Poker Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized that she couldn't just park her car in the street and walk across her lawn to the front door. Too many neighbors would have a chance of seeing her. Being completely naked in your own front yard in the middle of the day is a hard thing to explain and not come off looking like some nudist hippy freak. No...she could not risk being seen.

But, the soccer fields, which were not used during the day, would be a better place to park and then get to her house via the back yard. This would of course be after streaking across the soccer fields first, then through the little wooded area, and her own back yard.

"Oh god..." Karen uttered as she pulled back out of her neighborhood and to the main road again. The entrance to the fields was just a few hundred feet down.

"Please god...let those fields be deserted for the next 10 minutes." She pleaded as she approached the turn. She almost didn't want to look.

But she did look, and then her worst fears were realized.

A guy on a huge rider mower was mowing one of the fields.

"NO!" Karen yelped, her last chance of getting to her home unseen now dashed. Unless...

She pulled into a parking spot near the first field. The guy was mowing the last field at the moment so she parked as far from him as possible. The only other car in the large parking lot was a large white pickup truck with a red trailer that was used to transport the mower. She and the lawn guy were alone.

She watched him for a minute. He was working on the farthest part of the field, and it seemed that he had his back to her at least 80% of the time...she'd need to move quickly, but if she left right now, she could make it across the field (about 70 yards including the field, the space on the sidelines, and the short portion of parking lot) to the edge of the woods.

"Oh god....OH GOD!! I can't believe I am going to do this!!" she squealed as she opened her door a crack, then a bit wider. One more look towards the mower guy. He was just starting a new swath of grass, his back to Karen.

"OK...ok....here goes! Oh god....you can DO THIS!!" she said to try and steel her nerves a bit as she swung her bare legs out of her minivan. She stepped out, the van between her and the mower guy, and then quickly closed the door behind her. One more glance over the hood of the car to make sure his back was still to her, and Karen took off running.

In a flash she was on the grass and heading towards the field.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god..." she said between breaths, her eyes fixed on the mower guy's back...willing him to slow down long enough for her to reach the woods.

Other than her heart thundering in her ears, Karen could hear the mower engine, getting a little louder with each stride as she closed the distance between it and herself, and the slap, slap, slap of her flip-flop style sandals as she ran. Her big shapely rear-end bounced and jiggled as she ran.

At first, she ran with her arms over her breasts...but that seemed to slow her down. So she just went for broke and pumped her arms as she ran, covering nothing.

Then it happened. About half way across the field, Karen stumbled a bit as one of her flip flops nearly flew off her foot.

"Oh!" she caught her balance and came to a stop. Her sandal flipped off and landed a few feet from her. She looked up to see the lawn guy start to turn...

"Ohhhhh...." Karen said watching, but now frozen, unable to move. It was all over...there was no place to hide. He was going to see her.

In all of her naked glory.

And there was nothing she could do about it.

...he kept turning. Karen kept staring...her mind screaming at her legs to run. But other parts of her...

"oooohhhhhh...." Karen said. Her heart almost pounding out of her bare chest, she felt faint and more than a little tingly all over. Her hand wandered to her belly, then down....down...

"...ooooo...." She said, now almost unable to catch her breath. She slipped a finger in...

...he completed his turn and Karen's exposure was now underway. He was looking right at her now. Wasn't he? It was impossible to tell since he wore sunglasses, and was still quite far off. But a naked woman in the soccer field would be hard to miss. "Oh god...he's seeing me....he's...oh....uuuhhh....oh god... "

Karen's hand was now slowly going to work as she watched the mower guy who was now driving his mower directly at Karen, getting closer every second.

"Oh...oh...oh...." Karen had brought herself right to the brink again. "I'm soooo naked out here....oh god he's looking at me....oh god....he sees me... he can...see my....my....naked...oh god...I'm.....I'm......OH!....OH!...." Karen started to get a little louder now.

"AAAhhhh!! I'm....gonna.....come....OH.....MY.....GOD!!!!" Karen's fingers were stroking more feverishly now as her orgasm started. It built and built and built up inside of her. Her knees started to shake a little and at one point she almost fell, but kept her balance...

...and finished herself off.

"AHHH!! AHHHH!! AHHHH!!! OOOhhh....Mmmmm..." she was breathless. Her eyes hazed over a bit and she felt like she might faint. She dropped to one knee to steady herself.

After a few seconds, her inhibitions started to return, just a little, and she looked up.

The mower guy was now starting his turn back the other way.

"Oh my god...he...he..." Karen started to say.

He hadn't seen a thing, Karen thought. He was obviously so fixated on following the line of cut grass from his last pass across the field, that his gaze never made it high enough off of the ground immediately around him to notice the beautiful naked woman, pleasuring herself in plain site, in the next soccer field over.

Karen quickly glanced around. No one else was in sight. She took the opportunity to get back to her feet, kicked off her other sandal, and started running across the field...deciding that she could get her sandals later. They were impeding her running anyway, and now that she had this second chance to get home without actually being seen, she decided to take it!!

After a minute of frantic sprinting, Karen was in the wooded section. She crouched down behind a tree and peered out, back at the mower guy. He was still mowing, looking completely unaware.

"Oh my god...I can't believe I just did that AND got away with it!!" Karen said, still basking in the wonderful afterglow of her massive and very public orgasm. "Now...that could be something I could get used to!" she said.

She then boldly strode through the small wooded strip of trees, and into her own backyard...which was really quite hidden from her neighbors yards due to a tree line on one side, and a privacy fence on the other (that neighbor had a pool).

She went inside through the back door, and quickly slipped on a robe. She still had a good 20 minutes or so before the busses came to drop the kids off. She decided that she had time to take a quick shower....after her little adventure, she was quite overheated.

"WHAT an afternoon..." she said to herself as she stepped into the shower. When she woke up this morning, she was Karen...Mom, wife, community member. Now, she was Karen...Strip Poker Loser...Streaker...Exhibitionist.

She laughed to herself at this sudden self-discovery. "Oh my GOD how many people saw me naked today???" she screamed, then laughed. Ironically, the ONLY time during it all that she WANTED to be seen...the guy apparently wasn't looking.

One thing was for sure though...Karen was looking forward to the next poker game!

She finished her quick shower, and was toweling off when she heard the doorbell.

"Hmmm...that's odd..." she thought. No one ever came around during the afternoons.

It took her a minute to get dried off and get her robe on. She ran downstairs and opened the front door....

...just in time to see a familiar large white pickup truck with a red trailer carrying a large riding mower, pulling away from the front of her house.

"Oh!" Karen gasped, then looked down. On her front stoop were her flip flops.

And a piece of paper.

Karen bent down to pick up the sandals and the paper. It was a note...Karen's mouth fell open, and her knees felt weak as she read the note to herself.

"Thought you might like these back. Thanks for the show. You made my day! Same time next week?? Mitch"

Karen couldn't catch her breath....oh god....what did this mean??

"He saw me!!" she said, and immediately felt a twinge of excitement, followed closely by a twinge of dread. "....but he knows where I live. Oh god..."

Karen's mind was positively swimming. What would she do if people found out? Would she have to 'perform' for this guy again to keep him quiet? Should she tell her fellow strip poker players about it? What would they think??

Karen quickly crumpled up the note and shoved it into a small pocket on her robe.

And with that, the large yellow school bus pulled up to the end of Karen's driveway, and her twin 7 year-old daughters came bounding out.

Thus ending her adventurous, and exposing, afternoon...

....for now.

To be continued?????