The Poker Game

Story Info
Poker night fun with my husband’s friend.
1.6k words
4.15
22.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Friday night my husband, John, and a group of his guy friends get together at our house to play poker. They'll order food, play cards, and drink until the early hours of the morning. It's always nice to see them having fun, but it also gives me some "me time" to do the girly things I like to do on my own: take a long bath, do my nails, watch rom-coms in my bath robe with a glass of wine, etc.

This Friday was no exception. The guys had all come over and started their game. I did my usual socializing with them for a few minutes, sat on my husband's lap for a bit as they played, then gave him a kiss for good luck and went upstairs to draw a bath. I had put my lavender scented bath oils in and took a long soak. As I normally do, I took the opportunity to shave my legs. After I had enough time relaxing I got out, drained the tub, and put my comfiest pink bath robe over my naked body. I blow-dried my hair (mainly because I can't stand the feeling of wet hair while I'm sitting), grabbed my bottle of moisturizer and headed to our rec room in the basement to watch TV. I opened a bottle of wine and poured myself a glass. Setting the bottle, glass, and lotion on the coffee table, I turned on the TV and found the next episode of Outlander I was watching. I put my feet up on the coffee table and started my usual moisturizing routine, starting with my arms and chest then worked my way down to my legs.

Just as I was starting I heard a gentle tap on the doorway. I look over and it's my husband's good friend Jamal.

"May I join you?" he asked, "I guess tonight wasn't my lucky night. The boys cleaned my out already!"

I motioned for him to sit next to me. He poured himself a glass of wine from the bottle and settled on the couch beside me. Jamal and I had known each other for so long at that point, he was basically like a brother to my husband. We watched Outlander, sipped our wine, and chatted as I continued to moisturize. Because I was so comfortable with him, I had no issue with continuing doing what I was doing in front of him. I moisturized my thighs as we talked about what was happening on the show. Then my knees and my calves. At that point in the show the sex scene had started, as it usually did each episode. I was stretching forward to moisturize my feet. Seeing the effort I was putting into that, Jamal looked over and asked,

"Do you need any help with that? That doesn't look very comfortable!"

Having done yoga for over ten years, I had no difficulty reaching my feet, but did admit it would be easier if he did it. I handed him the bottle of lotion and swung my feet onto his lap, then sat back against the armrest with my wine.

He massaged the lotion onto my feet, giving me the most delightful foot rub in the process. At that point in the show, Claire, the main female character, was completely nude.

"God, she's so beautiful!" I exclaimed. Without a moment's hesitation Jamal remarked,

"She's got nothing on you!" I giggled at the remark, assuming he was just being polite, or flirtatious. Then he continued, "I'm serious! Don't think we're all not jealous of Johnny-boy! Especially in the summer when you're strutting around in your little bikini. I mean, come on...look at these legs!" He gently slid his hands up my calves and thighs and back down again, tracing the entirety of my long legs.

"But come on!" I replied, "Look at her! Look at her body! It's perfect! She's perfect!"

"You're perfect, Trish! Your body is amazing!" he exclaimed immediately. I giggled again, assuming still he was just being sweet. As I did, he continued, "I'm serious! Look at this body, Trish! It's flawless!" I looked down at my body in my bathrobe, then at Jamal. Although we knew each other very well I was surprised at how forward he was being. My body is nothing he hasn't seen before as over the years we had spent vacations together as a group, in pools, hot tubs, and saunas, but this was different. This a wasn't the playful group setting we were normally in. This was more personal and intimate. His eyes were moving up and down my exposed legs. His hands slowly sliding up to my hips.

Between the compliments he was giving me, the sounds of sex from the TV, and the feeling of his hands on my smooth body, I couldn't help but feel the desire. He must have felt it too. Goosebumps were forming as he slid his hands along my body. I could feel the wetness of my desire building. His hands caressed my hips. They slowly explored the gentle curve of my pelvis within my robe, up to my waist, then gently down, feeling the smoothness of my freshly shaved pubic area.

I put my wine glass on the coffee table and leaned towards him. Without saying a word his gaze moved from my body to my face as he leaned in towards me. His face was so close to mine I could smell the wine on his lips. I pushed myself forward and kissed him. He leaned in further to kiss me back. I cradled his head in my hand as our tongues explored each other. His hands moved around my hips, gradually caressing my bum within my robe. He leaned forward more, kissing my face, then down my neck.

I sat up and moved to straddle him. Untying the robe I pushed it from my shoulders it dropped to the floor. His hands explored my naked body as we were kissing passionately. They slid up my back, around my stomach, up to cup my supple breasts. He massaged my breasts gently as I held his head close to mine.

I reached down to unbuckle his pants. Looking down at what I was doing, he asked,

"Trish...Should we be doing this?!"

As I pulled his pants down over his hips I could see his already stiff penis making a tent of his boxer shorts. I slid the waistband down allowing his hardening cock to pop out. Gently, I grabbed it and slowly started stoking it. My hand slid from the base of his shaft up to his head. I repeated that a few times before raising my hips to hover over it. Pressing his head up to my parted labia, I looked at him and asked,

"Why? Do you not want to?!"

"Trish," he replied, "I've wanted this since the very first time I laid eyes on you! Just, Johnny's right upstairs!"

"We'd better be quiet then!" I slowly slid my weight down. I watched the satisfaction on his face as he saw my tight pussy stretch itself around his thick cock and slide all the way down. Letting out a huge sigh of pleasure, I whispered to him, "But we'd better be quick too." He nodded as I slid my hips up and down. We both moaned softly as I gently rode him. As my hips gyrated on him, I grabbed his head and pressed it to my breast. He sucked on my nipple tenderly as I brought myself closer and closer to climax. I moved my hips faster and faster as my pussy got wetter and wetter. I grabbed his hair and tilted my head back. I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming out as I released my fluids over his crotch. Panting heavily I collapsed onto him. While catching my breath, he lifted me by my hips, turning us both around, and sat me on the couch. Still inside me, he grabbed my legs by the back of my knees and positioned them on either side of me, spreading my already penetrated pussy wide open.

"Fuck, Trish...I've wanted this for so long!" he exclaimed quietly.

"Then take it!" I replied. "Take it, Jamal!" With a slow but firm push, he slid the rest of himself deep inside me. I winced as he pressed himself firmly against my cervix. We were both breathing heavily as he slid in and out, over and over. Faster and faster. I could see the intensity building in his face.

"Fuck! Trish! I'm gonna..." he started.

"Yes...yes!" Is all I could reply.

"Trish! I'm gonna...Fuck! Yes!"

"Just fucking do it!"

He grabbed my hips and lifted me off the couch. With one final aggressive thrust he pushed himself deep inside me. I watched the ecstasy on his face as he unloaded himself into me. I saw the intense satisfaction in his eyes as he emptied himself deep into the wife of his best friend.

He stood there panting, still holding my hips with his cock still inside me. Gently he lowered me back onto the couch. He pulled his shorts and pants back up and zipped himself up. Handing me my robe, he helped me onto my feet. I tied the robe around myself and settled back onto the couch. Jamal sat himself beside me and handed me my glass of wine. We sat there watching the rest of Outlander, sipping our wine. I could feel the slipperiness of his cum in my married pussy every time I moved my legs.

Jamal may not have won poker that night, but I like to think his consolation prize was pretty good. As a loving wife, I'd love to be able to say that was the first and last time I slept with my husband's best friend, but Jamal and I have had many more encounters since then.