The Poker Game Ch. 03: Large Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect, my pet. Whenever you're ready." Ben affirms.

As Stephanie prepares the one-hour timer on her phone. Reggie cannot stand it any longer. "Big Daddy... My Pet... You know you two sound ridiculous. She should call you Bosco like the rest of us. Stephanie, you must be curious. Aren't you a little curious?"

"Reggie, don't go there..." Ben is not hiding his true emotions, obviously displeased in Reggie's attack. Reggie, being a total dick and feeling the effects of the alcohol, pushes forward.

"Why, Bosco? Why shouldn't everyone know? I'd bet Mr. Johnson is curious too? At this point, it would be rude if we didn't share the story with everyone." Ben, realizing he is now painted into a corner, takes a moment to ponder why he invited Reggie to begin with.

Relenting, he accepts there is no getting out of it. Looking down at the glass he is holding as if his eyes were weighted down by an invisible force, he releases a small smile from the corner of his mouth. "They call me Bosco..." Taking a long pause, he draws his eyes up to Reggie. "I hate you for this one. I'll find a way to get you back, I promise."

"Would you prefer I tell the story?" Reggie inquires glowing with glee.

Ben continues. "They call me Bosco... It was freshman year, most of the school was home on Thanksgiving break. My parents were in Europe enjoying a typical Davis family holiday, so I didn't bother to travel back home. The school was mostly empty, only a few students here and there. These knuckleheads all went home. Once Momma heard I was here alone, she insisted I join them for Thanksgiving dinner. How is Momma, D?" Seemingly moved by the generous memory and remembering the experience being welcome at a family holiday where he never met anyone before.

"She's doing great, Pops is doing better. She still tells me to bring you food. I have to say, I'm on Reggie's side here. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching you squirm, it's just so rare. I love how much you're hating this. Let me speed this up." Looking at Stephanie propped at the dealer chair, shuffling the cards. "My mother invited him to Thanksgiving, and he came, after dinner..." Dwayne, loving his own joke bursts out in laughter.

"Ok, ok, ok. Enough jokes. Let's get this over with. So, I meet Dwayne's family. His mother has a plate of food in my hand at the same second my coat comes off. I watched football with Pops, one of the funniest men I've ever met to this day. That man has a unique view of the planet. I sat with him for hours laughing at his stories. I meet Dwayne's sisters Lilly and Carmella, who everyone calls 'Coco'. Coco is very pretty, but at the time was a senior in high school who I believe had just turned 18... I think... or hope." Ben glances over to his Dwayne, who is now sitting back in his chair with his arms folded. His face showing the elation of watching his normally conservative old friend squirm. It is obvious to everyone in the room that hearing the story of him catching his sister in this perverse act has long been gotten over. Sometimes the best of friends are forged from the worst of stories.

Looking back to Stephanie, Ben Davis continues. "She had googly eyes from the moment I walked in the door. I was flattered but I didn't need the temptation. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I was extremely appreciative of the generous invitation, and Dwayne and I had just met like what 6, 8 weeks earlier? So, I noticed but tried to avoid her as much as possible. Pops, D and I had some beers, and Momma filled me up like I'd never known and packed a healthy supply of leftovers to bring back to campus, that woman is just amazing. But then she wouldn't let me get in the car. The beer, the full belly, the long drive, she insisted I stay so I did. She told the girls to share a room and told me to take Coco's bed. This only encouraged us to drink more beers while we watched the last football game, played video games, smoked a joint or two... I doubt we went to bed before 2 am... I was so tired when we did, I just stripped down to my boxers and fell on the bed. I was out cold almost immediately."

Taking a natural dramatic pause to allow him a moment to remember what happened next, he looks down compelled to only stare into his glass. Stephanie stopped shuffling. Even those who lived through the story as it happened were enthralled in Ben's telling of it. A small grin of bashful guilt crept into the right corner of his mouth causing him to peek up to his old friend Dwayne then quickly back to his glass. The silence was deafening.

"Soooo... What happened?" Stephanie is now into this story like a gossipy yente. She has never seen Big Daddy let his guard down, or just be able to relax to this level herself. He is surrounded by the people he trusted, his pseudo-family. He is just being himself and that was just beautiful. She takes a moment to allow herself a warm fuzzy or two.

"I saw it was really early when I woke up. You could see some light from the window, but the sun wasn't over the horizon yet. Coco is naked, sitting on the side of the bed, looking down at me. She scared the shit out of me. Being in a new place, new bed, then boom you wake up and there she is. I guess either her sitting on the bed shifted me, or maybe she woke me on purpose, but whatever, I'm awake and she is there looking at me, naked, watching me sleep.

She saw I opened my eyes and started talking, like, she didn't stop talking... On and on... said something about how she wanted me... not a virgin... crush on me all night... a boy at school said she was good with her mouth... I guess, like selling me on the idea? That's when she reached over to my cock and I noticed that my shorts were already pulled down in the front and I was also essentially naked. I went to turn and push her away and that's when I notice that my hands and feet were tied to each bedpost. She grabs my cock and starts stroking it as she says something to the effect of how she was sorry, but she needs to do this... Out of nowhere comes a bottle of chocolate sauce. She pulls my shorts down to my knees as I'm trying to talk her out of it... nothing works... She holds up the bottle and licks her lips, then pours the entire bottle on my cock."

"No... way!" Stephanie is trying to hold back her laughter, not even pretending to shuffle cards anymore. Reggie is laughing so hard, he starts coughing trying to catch his breath. Dwayne, forcing a smile, leans forward and again crosses his arms in front of him, on the table.

"That girl had a plan, and this was only the start. It was straight out of the fridge, so it was cold as hell. She licked up every drop. I'm telling you, I showered later expecting to find chocolate in every crevasse, she was remarkably efficient."

"If you're going to torture me anyway... she was very talented. I'm sure Dwayne would be pleased to know, deepthroating and drooling... using both of her hands... she was noticeably eager. It was a bit refreshing."

"At one point, she takes a moment to visually appreciate my cock. She strokes it, holds it to the side, gives it a good squeeze, then drives it into her throat and thrashes her tongue from side to side on my balls, holds it there for a few seconds before she pulls off gasping for air and says, 'I always wanted to do that. That was fucking awesome. I need this so bad.'"

"After a bit she swung a leg over and climbed on. Once I was in, she started rocking back and forth slow, like savoring the moment." With a wider smile, he looks to Dwayne again. "And, right then, Dwayne walked in."

"SHUT... YOUR... FACE!!" Stephanie's mouth agape, Reggie laughing so hard he is having trouble staying in his big boy chair. Stephanie can't decide who to look at, not wanting to miss a single expression. Deciding to end with Dwayne. "So, I guess you heard?"

"We share a wall. A very thin wall. It woke me up. She wanted me to know." Dwayne answers as he takes a sip of his drink.

"So, what did you do?" Stephanie retorts.

"First, I got angry. Really angry. I wanted to go and punch him in the face, kick him out on his ass. Then I thought of waking up Momma, and how learning this would break her heart. And what message would that be for Lilly? Then I thought Coco is eighteen, even if YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT AT THE TIME, DICK... And I thought that I felt betrayed, but that we could figure that out once we got back to campus. Momma went through a lot of work to create a special memory and I couldn't ruin that for her. So, I turned and left."

Ben was laughing as he interrupted... "wait, wait... What happened to honesty? That isn't exactly accurate. The way I remember it was, you walk in all gurrr... 'I'm a big black man and you're fucking my little sister!' You knew what was going down before you entered, but you still came in. You didn't know at the time that she tied me down, how could you miss my feet were still tied?" Again, turning to talk more directly with Stephanie before continuing, "I remember two specific things from that moment. When he came in, she got more wet and she never even slowed down. She didn't care about her brother bursting in, a fake modesty enough to cover her tits from him. What she really said was, 'this is mah room, get the fuck out here dee-wayne.' She kept fucking me the entire time... That was when he turned and left, and she refocused her efforts. She used me... twice."

Taking a deep breath to pull himself together, Ben turns to Dwayne. "I'm still sorry, bro."

Dwayne leans over the table and puts his hand on his friend's forearm, gives it a strong squeeze. "Finish the fucking story... bro."

Stephanie, confused, isn't connecting the story to the name. "Yeah, so get to the part with the name? What is Bosco?"

Reggie chimes in again, smiling from ear to ear. "Oh, I get credit for that. See, Coco is totally hot, with very dark, like, Nubian dark skin. She is stunning... can model... beautiful body too. So, they were still fighting when we got back from break. That impression was spot on, by the way." Jason silently nods with exaggeration. "It took us 2 or 3 days to get the full story from either of them. When they finally told us what happened, we just thought it was the funniest thing ever. I started calling him Bosco, like A LOT, hoping to break the ice and give us all something to laugh about." Stephanie is still showing a clueless, unable to connect the dots look on her face. "Bosco... the chocolate sauce... Coco both used and looks like... BOSCO!"

Stephanie, sarcastically impressed by his cunning wit puts her finger to the side of her nose, then points it at Reggie. "Clever."

Ben's cheeks are bright red talking to directly to Stephanie. "I cannot tell you how much I still hate that nickname."

Ben finishes his story, "They started calling me Bosco right then. It did give us a way to laugh at what happened and get over it. It was still early enough in the year when everyone was just getting to know each other, so the name spread like wildfire. By the end of the first semester everyone in the dorm was using it. By the start of our second year, everyone at school was using it. By junior year, even my sister was calling me 'Bosco'. If you asked most people who Ben Davis was, they wouldn't connect that with me. I haven't heard it since I moved back and went corporate."

"She still talks about you too. I think she also wants to bring you something to eat. To be honest, I think Lily would love a shot. I hear them talking about you and giggling. Don't ever fuck my sister again. Either of them... Thanks."

Ben, feeling the alcohol affect him, continues... "Ok, so there is one small thing I never told you. You were already so angry and I didn't want to make you more uncomfortable so I made sure to get my stuff and try to hit the road before anyone got up. Momma was already sitting at the table, drinking coffee, reading the newspaper when I got downstairs. Dude, she was waiting for me."

"Please tell me you didn't fuck my mother," Dwayne says softly to nobody as he puts his head in his hands.

"No, no, no... Nothing like that." Laughing at the realization of how that was presented. "I mean, she does have great big tits... no, no, no, just messing. It was just that she knew. She called me out on the entire event. She knew exactly what happened. She poured me a cup of coffee, and we talked for a few minutes. She gave me the food and walked me to the door. Before I left, I gave her a hug and thanked her for her hospitality. On my way out, she smacked me in the ass... like hard, then I swear to god she said, "Please, come again."

"Dude, that's my mom." Dwayne again with his head in his hands saying to nobody. He was never thrilled about the incident that Thanksgiving, but also understood it was out of line to hold a grudge. If the dick was on the other foot, and all. His sister took full advantage of Ben, so who could blame him for enjoying it. Listening to Reggie poke fun of them both did make it easier. Time heals all, pain somehow builds family bonds. Momma had always made sure that Ben wasn't alone on breaks, she sent the four of them food constantly, always had a gift under the tree for each of them, having any or all of them over frequently, she literally was an amazing woman. She was at times, more of a mother than his own.

"True story, nonetheless. So, that is how I became 'Bosco'. Once Reggie made it his mission, it spread like wildfire and stuck like glue." Ben says in near defeat, now almost pleading to get going again. "Can we play now?"

The boys straighten their chairs, getting comfortable. With the break now past them, the jokes and gibes subside for a far more serious tone. Stephanie, happy to again be playing dealer slash eye candy, resets the countdown clock before grabbing the extremely well shuffled deck of cards. Every hand gesture, every subtle action, done with professional dealer etiquette and grace like she had been doing it for years, all while looking like she could step into the next room and straight into a porn shoot. She and her French maid outfit would have teen boys soiling Kleenex across the country for decades.

They all now knew they were playing for her now. Without ever putting it out there and discussing it outwardly, every person in that room had a much better understanding of why they were here tonight, the real reason for this gathering. Four close friends who loved each other like brothers suddenly just had their dynamic shifted and put in a position to view each other as rivals for the ultimate prize. A prize that the one non-friend may want most of all.

Even with the antes and blinds being raised, the play in this round is far more conservative. There were fewer laughs and banter with less play leading to unimpressive pots. Every now and again two strong hands would meet, but neither player would ever risk too much or get themselves in trouble. The more aggressive play won more than the best hand did. The mood on the surface was polite and friendly, but internal more competitive and anxious as if everyone was keeping the same secret from each other. Each player trying to not express that all they could think about was that little alarm she set, and how each second seemed to last five.

Midway through, after sweeping a smallish pot toward an overly pleased Reggie, Stephanie gathers and shuffles the cards. Reggie goes into an in-depth fish story about how he turned a hand that in most cases, should've never been played into a minimal win that in most cases, would go completely unnoticed. He was so proud.

Neatly piling the cards in a meticulous stack at the center of the table as Reggie completed his dissertation, she found an opening. "Big Daddy, it looks like your glass is empty. Would you care for me to let you boys deal for yourselves for a bit so I can refresh everyone's drink?"

"Thank you, pet. Brilliant idea. That would be fine." Ben cannot hold back his smile, expecting the next act to begin shortly.

"Thank you, Big Daddy. I will be right back with your drink. Jason, the cards are shuffled, if you wouldn't mind..." Stephanie backed out of her chair slowly, sizing up each player like a lion deciding which zebra to eat first. Walking out through the side occupied by Reggie she put her hand on his shoulder, giving a passionate squeeze before bringing her hand up to the back of his head for a tickle scratch as she passed. He shivered.

Jason, by no means a card shark, begins to deal with the dexterity of a monkey using chopsticks. Reggie shaking his head, just cannot accept what has unfolded in front of him. "Dude, no fucking way. I don't know what the hell is going on here tonight, or why you're putting on such a show about it, but... no fucking way. What, did you buy us a hooker? Is that it, she's just a hooker and, what?

Ben was already shaking his head but before he could respond, Henry Johnson put up his hand, stopping him from speaking. Sitting forward in his chair, he looks says, "Reggie, you don't know me at all. I know for a fact you can pull your phone out of your pocket and type my name into Google and verify who I am. Ben has been in my employment for many years. I'm sure this can also be verified in many ways. I can tell you with complete honesty until two hours ago, I thought this girl who has worked for me for a few years now, was nothing less than the best assistant I'd ever seen. Ben is a top producer, year after year, and since these two have teamed up his numbers have been up more than 30% across the board. The Stephanie that I see here tonight, I've never met before. I am as shocked as you are for completely different reasons. I've seen this girl own a group of billionaires like they were puppies, work countless late hours and produce better than any of her peers, by far. I knew there was something going on between them, but I am shocked this is the same girl I will see at work on Monday. I don't know what's going on here either, but I promise you, she is not a hooker."

"But I could be if that is what you're into..." Stephanie said as she carried a fresh glass over to her Master. "Or better, I should say, if that was what Big Daddy asks of me. Put that on the list, Big Daddy." With a wink to Reggie and a kiss on Big Daddy's cheek. Reaching over his right shoulder to grab the empty glass, Ben feels her breasts on his back. He leans left to allow her entrance, leaving her breasts right in front of his face as she placed the full glass in place. "Is that what you ask of me tonight, Big Daddy?"

"Not tonight, my pet. Reggie can't believe what is going on here." He replies in a humorous mock ceremony. Then mostly speaking to her breasts in a ponderous tone, moving his hand up for a firm grab of the left one. "I'm considering just unleashing you on him, here, now... but it wouldn't be fair to the others." Dramatic pause for effect. "We're here to play cards, make him win you..." Then back to her face, leaving his hand in a full grope. "While I think you look adorable in this outfit, have everyone remove a piece of clothing as you serve. Make sure each of them enjoys the experience. Oh, and save the outfit for another evening. Surprise me. Put that on the list."

"Yes, Big Daddy. I will put that on the list also. Would you like to start?" Stephanie asks while pushing her bosom forward into his hand.

"No, my pet. This night is about the guests. Now, go play nice." There is more of a playful tone, a swagger than he expected. She really was doing exactly what he asked of her, and she was owning it. She would prostitute herself for him if he requested it, and she would do it to please him, not herself, and not the cock she was paid to please. She would do it because he wanted it only, he had no doubt whatsoever.

"Another drink Dwayne?" Twisting back to him as she seductively bites her lip. "I love it when he squeezes my tits like that. Goodness, it makes me wet."