The Poker Game Ch. 03: Large Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing. "Yes, refill, please." Dwayne has seen his close friend bag some of the hottest girls. Ben never needed to work too hard to find a good woman, and often gave Dwayne a solid run for his money if they were both on the prowl. There was never jealousy or competition between the two when it came to girls. Tonight, that has changed. Dwayne was jealous of Ben, he couldn't deny it at all. Being in the same room as this woman compelled you to desire her. There was

"No problem. I'll be right back with that for you." Stephanie turns to walk past the players. Knowing she had eyes on her without turning or looking, she says in her cutesy sing-song voice, "Reggie, your glass isn't empty yet..."

With two hands in the air in disbelief, Reggie shakes his head back and forth with eyes wide and for the first time... mouth open AND unable to speak. "Make him win you?? Fuck you, Bosco... Not cool."

"It wouldn't be fair, not to just prove a point. We're here to play poker. You need to win her like everyone else. Again, I don't know what she has planned but I'm starting to get a hunch. Take this very seriously fellas. This offer will not come around again and I cannot express how amazing it is. If you think she's impressed you, you ain't seen nothin' yet." Ben raises his glass with a proudest poppa smile. "Like, way better than Coco. Salute, chindon!"

"Dude..."

"Just sayin'"

"Aere iz yuuur drienk, monsieur." Maid Stephanie said curtsying, as the dutiful little persona demanded so. Then, with huge eyes and an overly pouty set of lips, she folds her open hands together and places them in between her knees, pushing her ass out towards the face of Henry Johnson.

Henry is now on a bit of a buzz and loosening up quite a bit himself. In the spirit of the evening, he feels compelled to drag a finger in the lightest tickle up the inside of her left thigh to her left ass cheek. As she didn't resist, he couldn't either, and left his hand to explore her perfect ass. Eyes rolling back for a second. "Mmmmmm. Ee foun my goo spot, oui..." Back to Dwayne's attention, as she pushes her ass further outward. "Iz theure anything elz yoo need, monsieur?"

Laughing. "You are just all kinds of perfect, aren't you? Well, the truth is I am enjoying the hell out of the show." To that, she closed her eyes again and rode a wave of bliss trying to ignore the hand freely exploring her... everywhere. Opening her eyes again, she gives him a wink. "I'll play along because I know I can't talk you out of it. I want those fishnets. I'm going to hold on to them as a memento."

"Oul." Never shaking off Henry's hand, she straightens her legs in a narrow 'v' and slowly drops her head to the floor while pulling down her right stocking. With her head fully between her open knees, she looks up to Henry and licks her lips. She repeated the process with her left leg before removing each shoe to step out of her gift. Picking them up from the floor as she stands straight and offering them to him in her open hand with an exaggerated smooch. Stepping back into her shoes to spin on her heels, she shifts personas as fast as her direction.

"Are we enjoying ourselves, you dirty, old man? Bet you've been thinking about getting your hands on my ass for some time. Did it live up to your expectations?" Stephanie shifts her arm onto her swung out hip scolding her boss. On Monday morning he will be boss again, tonight, they both knew that she was the only one in charge, save Ben who seems to be able to make her do anything.

"Exceeded them, dear. You are an amazing woman. I cannot thank you enough for including me tonight." Henry was typically a confident man who has been in control of million-dollar deals and billion-dollar companies. He was completely outmanned in this battle.

"So, I'm not going to get in trouble on Monday either?" Pouting with the biggest, pathetic puppy dog eyes she could generate before her mouth curled up into a small devilish grin.

"No. Of course not. Honestly, it is odd and unsettling. I wouldn't ever say this is a smart idea. I would have strongly suggested that everyone rethink what they're doing here. But, honestly, I've trusted Ben with my company. He is a cornerstone of what we're building. We're selling him as an expert in our industry. In a lot of ways, we're selling him. I am happy with him as an employee and with that, I know how much you mean to him and making him successful. You two are my prize team, nobody comes close." Pointing at her. "You know that. You have been everything I could've hoped for when we hired you and I can only hope you stay with us a long, long time. On top of all that, I cannot wait to see you on Monday. And I can't wait to see what you do when we give you accounts of your own. Maybe you should be in that lunch meeting with Ben and I..." Henry raises his eyebrows.

"Yes, of course, sir. I hope that we won't have a problem getting back to normal. I know you will think different of me, and for that I honestly was concerned about inviting you tonight. Whatever happens, I wouldn't ever want to change what we have been doing. I know how good we are, I get that, and I appreciate the opportunity and would never allow my personal life to change that." Stephanie was concerned so she looked over to Big Daddy, more for forgiveness in lieu of asking for permission. He wouldn't have allowed that one. He nodded letting her know she handled it well. He was also concerned that Henry would expect her to blow him come Monday, she seemed to make it clear that tonight was going to be a one-time thing.

"I appreciate that and thank you for bringing it up. Join us on Monday. We'll talk it out. No funny business... well, starting Monday, of course, I promise..." Henry grabs her hand and gives it an affectionate squeeze.

Stephanie returns the squeeze, but much harder. "Good, then I'll stop being such a pussy and really let loose..." Turning her head back over her shoulder while wiggling her ass towards Dwayne. "Groping is highly encouraged at this stage, so you know... just saying." Back to Henry. "So, Henry, would you like another drink and anything I'm currently wearing?"

"Drink... no. I'm good." He pauses while taking careful time to choose his prize. He already had her panties, he would let one of the others take those. Henry knew how wet she was and knew that would be a nice prize for someone. "I would love to say that lipstick with a strong recommendation of how you should give it to me..."

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!" The crowd went wild. Nobody expected him to drop that bomb. Even Stephanie blushed and laughed at the boldness.

Gaining his composure as the room came back down. "I would like the corset. But, mostly. I would enjoy removing it from you." Patting his lap.

Unknown to Henry, Dwayne had finally given in to his inner perv and began to grope her ass, just in the pure amazement of it all. He caught himself giving in the spectacle that was the perfection of this ass. It was round and plump, but athletic. She had the perfect tan lines defining the naughty zones and the crack pointed to the most beautiful gap, providing all the perverts a dream view to her pussy. When she bent even slightly you had a view of everything, and everything looks mouthwatering and delicious. You would pay her to sit on your face and allow you to pleasure her.

Stephanie pulls away from the groping hand to sit on Henry's lap leaving Dwayne. Leaning her weight into her hand's on Henry knee, she flops her left leg over his right to straddle it and wiggles said perfection on the thigh of her boss, slowly up and back towards his bulge. She looks to him over her left shoulder as she raises her hands to lift her hair out of his way. "The laces, sir. Take your time and savor it... please."

Henry raised his hands to her hips, pretending to shift in a more comfortable position but truly making sure his rock-hard cock had poked her more than once as he sized up the idea of taking her from behind. She smiled, closing her eyes with pleasure each time he did so. Reaching up, he began to untie the laces. "I am not even going to begin to solve how you got this on."

Looking down, slowly grinding herself on his thigh, "I am a woman of many talents. I love feeling your hands, this is really making me hot... Can you smell me? You... You're nervous, Mr. Johnson?" Stephanie has decided that her tease of her boss was going to be the best she ever performed. She never imagined the drug that came with her owning this room, this night, and this moment. And she fucking loves it. She was going to tease him and own this man that owns everything. The power that comes with controlling the person who controls everyone is something she never considered before, and she was curious to see how far she could make him go. And with that, at what lengths he would go to winning her. Then, she would give him an experience he would never forget.

Finishing the unlacing, which could've gone on for hours as far as Henry was concerned, he withdrew the piece unleashing her breasts from their bindings to sway in milky glory. Freeing her left hand to reach back and place it on his cock with a squeeze 'for balance', she leaned back grinding her pussy down on his leg, flexing her Kegel muscles to send a silent message to her mark. Later that night, when Henry was home removing his pants before crawling into bed with his wife of over 30 years, he realized the stain which she left.

With her leaning back, she put herself in a perfect position for a chance grope of appreciation, squeezing tight. Whispering in his ear, "the nipples... pull them both..." And he did, with her guidance. Still whispering... "God, I do hope you win me... I want to rock your fucking world." Then only after composing herself, she stands slowly posturing her ass for him. Stepping out from inside his legs and kittening around him to his left side and her next target. As she releases physical contact with her boss, the persona changes again.

"Hi, Jason... I've been waiting for this all night." Jason drops his head to not make eye contact, knowing it would instantly allow her access to his secrets. Straightening his posture to a more uninviting pose looking only at his hands mindlessly holding the mostly filled glass. Jason was a bitch sub, and she figured it out... Openly enjoying her torture of him with unabashed amusement... "Would you care for another drink? Can I get you anything to make you more comfortable?"

"Nope, I'm good... Thanks." Bosco snickers. Jason is staring through his glass intrigued by the way the amber liquid and the crystal refract light inspiring him to take a healthy sip. Feeling the silence in the room waiting for his reaction to anything he quickly glances up to her standing next to him, pleading with her to move on. She senses this and laughs it off.

"You don't have to play with me. I don't want to embarrass you any, promise. But... I am obligated to gift you something that I'm wearing right now. And, I'm sure you can appreciate (knowing wink) how I do not want to disappoint my Master in front of his friends. I suppose I could get all demanding and make you do it if I wante..."

"Ok... ok... hhummn... sh... sshh... ummmn... The shoes, please... Miss Stephanie."

Got 'em. The room in a collective disbelief for the who-the-fuck-knows-how-many'ith time tonight. Stephanie is invigorated to the point her nipples get hard and her pussy tingles. She reaches back to share her excitement with Mr. Johnson in the form of a joyful 'did you see that' glance. Unable to restrain her own excitement, she digs her nails into Jason's shoulder for support. "I like that... Miss Stephanie. You may call me that. The sh-sh-uhm-shoes, huh? Do you feel worthy of my present, dog?" She lifts her right foot and rests it with her heel dug into his thigh with more pressure than she originally planned.

"Uhmm... No... no, ma'am... umn, sorry... Miss Stephanie" Allowing the pain, he digs his chin deep into his chest.

"That is correct. You need to prove your worthy before getting my pretty shoes. Do you like to smell them?" He doesn't move. She slaps his head and digs the heel deeper. "DOG. I'm talking to you! Do you like to smell them?!?!?"

"Yes, ma'am. I do."

"What are you going to do with them? Are you going to jerk off your tiny dick while you smell them? I SAID... Are you going to rub your tiny dick on them and think of Miss Stephanie?!?!?"

He is caught in a tough place. He knows she will berate him worse if he lies to her. He knows he can't be completely honest because he will never live that down with the boys. "Yes. I want to..."

"YES, WHAT?"

Jason breathes in and sighs, chin still in his chest. "Yes, Miss Stephanie. I apologize for the disrespectful oversight. I want to jerk off while smelling your shoes."

"Aaaannnnnddd?"

He peeks up to her and back down to his glass. Finally, he submits. "Yes, Miss Stephanie. I want to jerk off while smelling your shoes. And, I want to rub my tiny dick on them and think of Miss Stephanie."

"Take them. You disgust me, filthy dog." She plays it off he is beneath her, but she needs to fulfill her request. She doesn't offer any help or assistance at all. Jason, head down removes each shoe, one by one. Leaning in she gently kisses his cheek before moving on.

Sauntering between Big Daddy and Reggie, she faces Reggie while leaning back onto her Master. "Now, Mr. Reggie. I guess were up to you. Are you going to be a good little boy?"

Showing frustration, but also knowing he is going to get nothing otherwise, relents. "Do I have to call you 'Miss Stephanie'?"

Laughing now, "of course not. I just want you to be respectful, that's all. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Yes. Another beer please."

"Of course, I'll be right back with that." Stephanie leans towards him and offers a similar kiss she gave Jason. Again, only for balance, she grabs his cock as she leans in and squeezes generously. "Don't think for a second I wouldn't rock your world too. Win me and I will make your every fantasy come true. Be right back with your beer."

She walks to the rolling bar to get another beer. Upon her return, she see's that Dwayne has a quizzical look on his face. "What?" She asks him.

"Well, it's just. What is Reggie's 'thing'? I mean, you seem to have a ridiculous read on each of us, knowing exactly what buttons to push, and then what, nothing? I know this little dude is a freak. I've seen this little dude act the freak. But I was hoping you were going to... ya know, like read his mind, or whatever pervy jedi mind-trick you have working there."

"Well, yes, Dwayne. Of course, I have Reggie read also." Looking down at him, she puts the beer down, picks up the empty and grabs his hand putting it on the spot she slapped away from earlier. "Reggie just wants the attention. I wouldn't need to do too much to rock his world. Just be there and give him the girlfriend experience he is so desperate for. While he is a pain in the ass, after a brief yet selfish fuck, he just wants to be held so he can cry."

Dwayne looks over to Reggie. The smaller man pulls his attention from the flesh in one hand to the cold beer occupying the other for a pull, returns the look to Dwayne and raises his eyebrows and his bottle in confirmation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

She hears the alarm as she shuffles the deck. The air leaves the room as it goes completely silent.

Stephanie makes sure everyone has put forward their proper blinds and antes before taking a deep breath, pushing her amazing breasts forward. Feeling every eye on them she laughs to herself. For added effect she reaches up to pull and twist out each nipple, lifting them enough to cause gravity to perform the gentlest bounce back to rest. She moves her hand to the small side table to grab the enveloped marked with a '2' and places it on the green felt table in front of her heaving meaty breasts. "Gentlemen, in this envelope is a prize. As you now appreciate, it is a prize worth winning. Best of luck to each of you." Stephanie takes the silence and blank stares as queue to move forward. She makes eye contact with Big Daddy for approval to proceed. Ben Davis closes his eyes with a silent approval.

She places the envelope on top of the antes, picks up deck of cards, shuffles and begins to deal. Every action causing her breasts to sway slowly to a beautiful hypnotic rhythm, a gift of distraction and reminder for the five players.

Dwayne is under the gun once the last card is dealt. Dwayne displays a demeanor worthy of the World Series of Poker final table. He shows little emotion as he pulls his cards closer to his torso, never leaving the felt. He peeks down at his cards with a stoic reserve to learn he is holding king of diamonds and the queen of hearts. Staring ahead blindly, he contemplates his choices for what could be 10 seconds. He knows he is not folding. He knows there is going to be a lot of money in the pot whether he is instigating or not. He knows he is one of the largest, if not the largest stack at the table currently. And he knows being the first to act puts him at a large disadvantage. With this Dwayne reaches out, takes two $100 bills and put it to the middle, calling the big blind.

Henry looks down at his cards to see enough of a hand to know he was going to call, so he reaches down and grabs two $100 bills. "Call."

Jason covers his cards with his left hand, using his right hand to lift the corner of each. Finding one of his favorite hands, he is eager to play. He leans forward in his seat, looks down at his stack to do some quick math. Right now, in the pot there was $950, he was holding roughly $5,000, Reggie was the short stack at about half of that, and both Dwayne and Henry are both about the same, at least one to two thousand more than he currently had. He wanted to play the hand, especially knowing the implied odds of that envelope and him being on the button, but he knew he would need to be careful. Reggie was going to make this a big pot quick if he was holding anything halfway decent, and there were two players in the hand that had him covered easily. "Call", says Jason as he puts forward his $200.

Ben looks around in appreciation. Savoring the feeling of pure enjoyment, he honestly couldn't care less that he was holding a pair of kings. What would normally be a monster hand deserving of a very aggressive play, he has little interest in winning this hand. He could get whatever is in that envelope at any time, and he doesn't want to ruin whatever she has planned. She was obviously looking to show off and play ring master, the joy in winning could only by dwarfed his level of entertainment watching her perform.

Ben looks down at his cards again. They haven't changed. King of clubs, king of hearts. He wants to play it, just because he is competitive in nature. He also knows Reggie is going to overplay anything he is holding next, just because that envelope, Dwayne still has the poker chops he had back when they played in college and he would love to see how much he could get out of him, and Henry has more money than the Prince of Dubai and would give it all for a night with Stephanie. There was going to be plenty of money in this pot, and he was holding an incredibly good hand. Looking around at the table, he lands on Stephanie. Her left hand holding the deck of cards on the table. Her right hand is gently tugging and twisting the nipple on her right breast. Looking her in the eye, he smiles. In some odd way, he was madly in love with her. In some odder way, he couldn't ever let her know.

Ben tosses his cards into the muck. "Fold," he says. She pulls her nipple much harder and holds the twist for a second longer than before. Biting her lip, she closes her eyes to ride it out.