The Poker Game Ch. 03: Large Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie does her best faux 'shock and awe' look as the holds up the first paper that read 'Sloppy'. Taking a moment to savor the reveal, she keeps everyone in suspense for as long as she can. As she turns flips the second paper for the big reveal, ... 'Irrumatio', she says, "Ohh, this is going to be fun."

Each in the audience reacts with a different embellishment. Reggie flops back in his chair deflated in the realization he was close to winning. A false sense of being robbed, or owed even, of what was building up to be an unforgettable experience. Henry carried a look of disbelief as he contemplated putting a monetary offer out there to purchase the experience from his new friend. Instead, he shows restraint to avoid tainting his integrity while preserving the beautiful piece of art this night has evolved into. Dwayne hasn't looked at his phone in at least 8... what could be almost 10 whole minutes, enthralled by this unique being with the perfect tits and the more beautiful mind. And Ben was just the proudest papa, admiring his prize student play with the boys as if they were putty.

Stephanie slinks around the table into starting position next to him and says is a girlish tease, "great choices, I must say. I just know you won't be disappointed." She leans in close to whisper in his ear. "Are you sure you're ready? Once I start..." Jason blinks slow and nods his head.

At that moment, she grabs his head by the hair pulling him close enough so that he could smell her breath. Squeezing his face... "Let me see your tongue, dog. I want to see that tongue panting, waiting to please his Miss Stephanie." Jason stuck out his tongue and began panting like a good little dog. "Further!" She grabs his tongue and pulls it to a near pain. Jason looks to Stephanie and nods, even if the absent look on his face was unaware it happened. "Stand up and give me your belt, Jason."

Jason pushed the chair he was sitting in back a few inches and stood up directly in front of Stephanie. She let go of his tongue but not his hair. He hesitated nervously looking around to his friends before fumbling his belt free. Unfastening the buckle and pulling the strap open, he went for the button to his pants. That was when Stephanie moved from the table towards him, shaking her head 'no' while putting her hand on his, stopping it on top of his button. She encircled his body, moving her hand to his belt buckle taking a moment to daintily brush up against the growing bulge below. He stood silent, anxious, not moving.

If you asked him later what happened next, he would describe it as the lights went down save for the sole spotlight teaming down from overhead. They were alone and she was the only anything he was aware of. His heart is beating through his chest and he was clearly sweating. His belt was off before he knew it, and around his neck like a leash pulling him down like it or not.

Jason turned, or better, was turned to see Stephanie sitting in his chair. "Listen here, bitch," pulling him closer with her right hand, she gives him a reasonably powerful slap on his right cheek with her left hand. "Does that get your attention, dog?!?"

It did, and he loved it. She had him hook, line, and sinker and this time she even surprised herself. She had always owned a unique mutant ability that allows her to read others minds and immediately envelop the persona out of their most private fantasy. Only now with Big Daddy does she have the confidence to allow herself to drop all reservations and not concern herself with what anyone would think or how she would feel about it tomorrow and let the inner slut loose and embrace it. She is in the mood to show off like she has always fantasized about.

Her original plan was that she would have a fat cock in her throat right now working to fill her belly. She wanted to show off, giving one and all a memory to masturbate to for the rest of their lives. In her planning, this was the hand that she really hoped Mr. Johnson would win. He would've had no idea what hit him. Alas, she instead decided to purposefully get caught up in the moment. Jason wouldn't enjoy a stellar blowjob. Wait, let's back that last thought up for a correction. Of course, he would enjoy a stellar blowjob, but that isn't what he would enjoy most. Jason wants to be a bitch, would probably allow her to put him on all fours and break out the strap-on too if his friends weren't watching. Knowing that could be more revealing than he would welcome, she pulled it back just a smidge, only enough to get the job done right.

The inner slut doesn't care to be waste time with the pomp and circumstance any longer. She is now driving and everyone else is in the back of the bus along for the ride. And the ride tonight was going to be selfish. "You didn't really think I was going to touch your tiny cock, did you? How fucking pathetic..." By now he was put in a proper position kneeling at her feet. She grabbed a large handful of hair hard with her free hand, aggressively yanking him down towards her widening legs. She knew she took hair with her. "TONGUE!! Now, lick it like the dog you are! Don't stop until you make it squirt. Softer... SOFTER!! I'm no whore, imagine that is your mother's pussy you're licking and be gentle!! Suck my clit... Pull on it... Softer... Now back and forth... Yes, baby, do that."

Once satisfied he was doing it right, she wrapped the slack of the belt around her hand to pull him in so hard and tight to her body to the point his air was compromised. He darted his tongue eagerly back and forth and worked her clitoris like it was his last meal. "You like that bitch?!? Make my pussy gush. Suck it. Suck that clit! I want to hear it, you fucking DOG!"

He did. Just like a good little dog. He made sure to get in there good, moaning and slurping in a show of appreciation. She was grinding on his mouth hard when she had the idea to teach him a lesson for no reason whatsoever. Pulled the belt up and taut keeping his head high, "Look at your dirty face! You're so sloppy, my juices everywhere. Bad boy!!" SLAP... She did it before she could consider if it was a good idea. Considering how on target she had been until now she just embraced her roll and went with it. He started to look around, until, "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" SLAP-SLAP!!

Dwayne turns to Ben with a quizzical look in his eyes and his jaw on the floor, in a simple single look saying, 'did you know?'. Ben silently shakes his head with no answer at all.

Both hands move to the top of his head to push him right back down to her pussy, this time wrapping her right leg around his shoulder to hold him in place. Turning her head to the left in the direction she was now leaning, she makes eye contact with Big Daddy for the first time.

"Are you having fun, my pet?" He asks her.

"Yes, Big Daddy. He is good."

"Are you playing nice? That is my oldest friend you're beating up."

Laughing now, eyes bright, "I am. You don't need to worry about your friend. He is having an experience he would normally pay over a thousand dollars for." Ben looks down to only see the top half of Jason's face. Not being allowed to breathe limits communications. Talking wasn't happening but he was still able to look up and shrug as if to say, 'well, you asked?'

"If he is a very good boy, I'll piss on him and really set him off." Slapping the top of his head twice to get his attention. "You would like that, wouldn't you? Me pissing on you in front of your friends... dirty boy."

Ben reaches over and grabs her breast fully, then finishes with a good pinch on her nipple. "You look fucking delicious. I'm almost disappointed. I was expecting that you were going to show off your skills on this one. Too bad they missed that show." Moving his hand to caress her face, finishing with his thumb in her mouth. She uses her tongue to circle the tip and gently sucks in, rolling her eyes back in her head. She was getting close.

Riding the wave and coming through closer to orgasm, she opened her eyes and winked... "I'll be right back."

Ben returned her wink and added a mock kiss. Pulling her leg down and his head back with her right hand, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??!??" SLAP... SLAP to his right cheek this time. "Are you trying to make me cum?"

"Ye..." he tried.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DOG!! YOU ONLY SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO!!" SLAP SLAP! Grabbing his hair with both hands, pulling him back down, putting her right leg back up but this time resting on the table, exposing her ass easier. "Lick that ass too. I want it clean." Now that she was closer to resting on her left side than sitting, she returned her attention to her Master.

"I know, right? That was my plan all along. I have to admit out loud, I was hoping to suck Mr. Johnsons cock dry." As she speaks casually to Big Daddy she continually moves Jason's head from her ass to her clit to tongue fuck her opening. "Fast and slutty?"

Ben laughs. She got him too. She knew his weakness and she knew he must be so close already. Ben was with friends, and while not exactly jealous he wanted to play with his toy too. "Do you think they'd mind? Too bad we can't fuck."

"Fuck them... And, don't surprise my big ending."

Ben stands up before her, unties his belt, opens his pants and offers his cock. She engulfs it immediately and starts her 'fast' techniques. 'Fast and slutty' is an oldie but goodie. She performed it at least once a week in some capacity or another. Morning meetings, before big afternoon meetings, quick in-between meetings... lots of pre and post and tween meeting usage. Even after all this time, if he was worked up for whatever reason and only needed to get the job done, she was experienced with the technique.

"Whoaaa.. Wait one second... What happened to having to win her?" Reggie was aghast.

"I promise, Reg. I wasn't going to accept any of the envelopes. I folded Kings on the small blind. I've won already. This won't take a minute. This is for her, not me. Shut up and enjoy the show." Looking down at his pet, he holds the back of her head as he begins to slowly fuck her mouth.

Laughing, Reggie retorts with a half-laughing, "yeah, right. Let's go with that."

Stephanie is now in a euphoric state. The man eating her pussy she barely knew, but damn, he was an eager little tongue and a really good dog. She could easily say she was in love with this man in her mouth. She felt safe, taken care of, and trusted him completely. She was as turned on as she has been in some time, again reminded of her college years. Even the inner slut finally shut up, her mouth was finally full. There was just something about embracing each role and putting on a show. Pulling off his cock, she assures him, "I'm getting close Big Daddy, and I can tell you are too. Let me just... One sec."

With her attention now down to Jason, she pulls his head up again... SLAP! "Dog, I'm about to squirt all over your face. Don't let one drop hit the floor. NOT ONE FUCKING DROP OR I'LL MAKE YOU LICK THAT TOO!" Holding him there, she hesitates for a moment, then pulls hard on his hair... "YOU DON'T SAY THANK YOU??!!??" SLAP!

"Uh... Th..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DOG!! YOU ONLY SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO!!" SLAP SLAP! "Now get back to work and make that cunt gush." Then pulls his head back into place. "Right there, dog. Lick it good right there, don't fucking stop." Turning back to the cock in her face, talking to it, "now, he's working my clit so good, cum in my mouth as soon as I start... mmmnnhgh," her leading tongue wrapping around his head, pulling him into her mouth, slurping the entire way.

Ben knew he wouldn't last long, and frankly, he was overdue. He never considered her playing a dominant role. If shows her in such a new light, something he simply never conceived. It also showed how her submissiveness was her choice, her decision to serve, her want to be his. He was instantly filled with an overwhelming emotion. Grabbing her head, he was ready.

He held her head in place and came hard. Pumping twice, then holding where every muscle is instantly frozen stiff for 4 seconds, then pumping three more times with the last one deep and slow.

When the seed touched her tongue, it triggered the explosion. Her head was being held so she couldn't look around and because of that had no idea what was happening south of the border. She knew that she was squirting. Didn't need to see that to know it was happening. She didn't hear any dripping which was curious. And, she just remembered to follow up on the carpet cleaners tomorrow first thing, they were scheduled to arrive at 2pm.

Big Daddy was providing a particularly large load tonight. She knew he was pleased. He let go of her head as she slowly finished her work. She finished with her signature kiss to the underside of the completely clean penis head, then looked up to him and smiles. He returns with a wink and nudges down to Jason with his eyes.

Looking down, she sees that he is covered, but more in sweat than her juices. His red cheeks and mussed hair looked like he just exited a wind tunnel and his glasses were... well, somewhere else. He was a disheveled mess. A mess, with the biggest smile Ben had ever seen on his lifelong friend's face.

Ben asks laughing, "Does that mean you enjoyed yourself?"

Jason looks up to Ben, "dude, I literally came in my pants." Terror instantly creeps into his face, looking over to Stephanie. "Uh, I, mean, I'm sorry. Miss Stephanie... I'm sorry, you were so amazing, I couldn't help it..."

Putting her hand on his cheek, turning up her sweetness. "It's ok, honey. You we're such a good boy. Did I hurt you too bad?"

Jason's eyes lit up bright... "YES!"