All Comments on 'The Polack'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 4 years ago

An ordinary cheating wife story skillfully and artfully executed. Kurt is a well rendered, sympathetic character. His tale was a treat to read. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just not that complete

Felt like a let down. No real anger, no real confrontation. She cheated his entire marriage, he divorces, done. Glad no RAAC but really bland on the emotion.

ranec1ranec1almost 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasalmost 4 years ago
Great Story - could have a slightly better ending

I had to read the last couple of paragraphs twice. He thinks of a joke and then suddenly there is a reference to some guy named Gus. I assume Gus gave him the joke??? I'm not sure what was happening in that last scene. Maybe it's just me.

The story as a whole was good. I would have liked more revenge - maybe a lawsuit for back child support, a good confrontation behind the dealership with a nice upper cut and no witness, the wife having to take a second job and then dumping George after she realized as a husband or even live-in boyfriend, he was a loser. Something.

None-the-less, imaginative and fun. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow, great but sad story

Well told tale. Wife was 100% trash. Thanks.

blackswordblackswordalmost 4 years ago

The end bother me a little because It felt unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Good read but i imagine that the social justice warriors will scold u for using “polock” even tho it happens to some and this is just a story reflecting a possible life situation. P.C. Can certainly go too damn far.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

That was a very well told story. I liked Kurt, I like the way he dealt with the cheaters.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Quite enjoyable read, have known afew Polish people and other than a couple of bad ones the majority are great people. My only complaint with this story would of been that the ending went into slightly more detail and had a more settled ending for the MC.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago

enjoyed it, gave it 5 stars for the writing and story. liked Anna's character a lot and her relationship with Kurt.

I thought Carrie had a weird role in the story, she was more of a tool to prevent the marriage by child support than a brain-washed daughter. Nothing indicated Kurt had a good relationship with her, she wasn't a daddy's girl so I feel her comments didn't sting, her actions were muted and the emotional impact on Kurt is minimal

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryalmost 4 years ago

So many things to like about this one. Systematic escape was excellent. I especially liked the 'confrontation' when he came back from travelling. Letting everyone, including his ex-daughter, know what he knew was classic.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 4 years ago
You are completely right...

The Poles are a brave and stand up people. They had to face the Germans on one side and the Russians on the other, each trying to run over and conquer them. Periodically they found themselves fighting off the Cossacks and Swedes as well.

It was the Polish king, John Sobieski, who relived the siege of Vienna by the Turks in 1683, bringing his mounted lancers from Poland to attack the Turks from the rear.

The Poles also have a musical heritage that included, of course, Fredric Chopin, and many others. Remember the recent movie, The Pianist? It was based on the life of a Polish pianist who played Chopin’s Nocturne #20 as the last piece of music broadcast by the independent Polish radio station in Warsaw. And the famed pianist Ignaz Paderewski was the first President of the independent Poland created (recreated?) after the First World War! Not many counties have had a concert pianist head up the government!

BTW - just a history buff - not a drop of Polish blood. But I wouldn’t be embarrassed if I were!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Good read

Enjoyed the way the story was written. No blood on the floor. Not the visible kind anyway.

stinger82stinger82almost 4 years ago
Great story

Always love your work - Already looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty funny story

But she had a lousy attorney. His sale of the business was totally bogus. And I would have liked to know how things went AFTER the divorce for him and the business? Also, did he ever talk to his daughter about her attitude and how she liked having George as her Father? Entertaining. Thanks for the effort.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Pain in the ass daughter kind of fell by the wayside at the end, would have been interesting to see if she had a come to jesus moment where she loses the only father she'd ever known. Also had to be a trip to have mom shacking up with George just a few months after he left. There has to be some smart term for all the accounting or banking that goes on in these stories where the husband suddenly is running to the bank or investing in the Cayman islands or buying gold bars etc. Fiance Porn, Accountadultery. I don't know but it's always a factor in most of these little adventures, sometimes it's interesting sometimes it's kinda paint by numbers. In this case with the wheeling and dealing of the car auctions it gave that aspect a little unique flavor. But a friggin Miata is too small for a roadtrip!

tangoperutangoperualmost 4 years ago
So, what happened to the daughter?

Why was she so disrespectful of him?

How did she react to the news of not being his daughter?

Did she wanted a relationship with him afterwards?

A 13-year old is smart enough to know that if daddy left and another male came to live with them, both facts are related. Didn't she suspect mom's infidelity? And no child accepts "mom's friend" immediately, never mind how bad her relationship with her father may be.

So we are left with too many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
History lesson

The Polish stopped Turkish expansion into Europe cold.

Two centuries later

The Polish people stopped Soviet Russia from invading Europe after the first world war.

Twice they saved Europe and what did they receive in return from Europe?.......a knife in the back multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A car salesman being clueless?

Really? And honest? Okaaay.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

A good idea for a story, but the ending felt a bit flat.

Jenna cheated on Kurt over 200 times with George, for the entire length of the marriage, including the wedding day. She had a bastard daughter from her lover and destroyed Carrie's relationship with Kurt by treating her husband with contempt for a year before it all ended. Jenna wasted 14 years of Kurt's life on a sham marriage, leaving him with absolutely nothing to show for all their time together.

And he goes for a drink with the deceitful bitch and the backstabbing shitstain that ruined his life?

Did George and Jenna start to hate each other when they were forced to live in squalor? Did Carrie ever regret looking down at Kurt when she saw what a useless turd her real father was? All three deserved a bit of karmic justice after the way they treated Kurt.

Lack of revenge aside, this needed some kind of upbeat epilogue so it wasn't quite so depressing. Did Kurt meet someone else and have the family he always wanted?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Good Story

Loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Left me unsatisfied

He stood up for himself but the three of them will never feel any remorse. This is probably more real but that's why it left me unsatisfied. Well written, easy to read but I can't give it 5 because I am disappointed that the 3 of those assholes will be just fine. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Obligatory joke

How can you tell that a Polak struggled to edit a story? There’s whiteout all over his computer screen.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 4 years ago
R.A.F.

Yeah tough lot the poles, well over a hundred flew in the R.A.F. polish squadrons during the Battle of Britain and had more kills than any other squadron.One pole who had bailed out was because of his accent was thought to be a Luftwaffe pilot and got shall we a rough reception, of course the mistake was soon corrected. Funny now but perhaps not then.

Yes a good read without someone reaching for their firearm.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

One ting puzzle me - she's been cheating since BEFORE the marriage, and has only been treating him like shit for the past few months?

I don't understand the benefit of these dummy companies. She'll still get half ownership of the second company. I have no idea how that would impact the actual business. Maybe she would only get half the profits?

You might, MIGHT be able to excuse her on-going relationship with George due to her inability to choose, but to fuck him on her wedding day?!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
I gave a 3.5

why do your stories all ways have the husband be so civil? Why would he even consider the sale of a house that was his before they were married. After the divorce, yeah. Also why would he even consider having a drink with them at all? Your kid's not yours and you aren't mad anymore. That's why they made him a cuckold. They knew he was a pussy.

amyyumamyyumalmost 4 years ago
Entertaining

Need I saw more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very good read

because it was well plotted and executed. Quite a contrast with 99 percent of what appears here.

I think the days of the "Polish joke" are over. What have the Poles ever done for the civilized world? Here are just three examples: saved civilization by driving the Muslims from the Gates of Vienna in the 17th Century; gave the world Chopin; and saved Britain and Europe from the National Socialists by providing the work that allowed Enigma to be broken. There's much more.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 4 years ago
I ran a construction company in uk a few decades ago

Had a Polish bricky called Stan who was conscripted into the German army in WW2, and won a medal fighting against the Russians. But he went AWOL when he got the chance and made his way to the uk, joined the british army, and won another medal fighting against the germans in the Normandy landings!

Not a very common achievement that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyabel

Good read!

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

5 stars. Liked the story but don't know why the disrespect for polish people? I have always found the poles to be very hard working people. Also I agree with far_wanderer 1984 that it would have been good to see the mc meet someone else and settle down with them. I would also like to have seen his cheating wife and her lover living in a trailer barely making ends meet. She was a total bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was a well written story

It works for me. 15 years down the drain ,I hope he recovers.finds a loving wife and has his own kids. Your story to write.

vintageridervintagerideralmost 4 years ago
Photograph:

I don't know many Poles but the ones I do are all great people. I think it's possiable that the source of the "Dumb Polack" jokes goes back to a fairly well known photo of the Polish Calvery on horses charging against German Panzers at the start of WWII. Unbelievely brave and unbelievely dumb!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

I can't understand why he got so much grief for being Polish. Now, being a used car dealer, I can understand the hassle!

5

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Good story but just 4 stars

Because of the very very weak ending.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
Really good story

A guy goes into his office and says; "I just heard a great polish joke..."

"Hey!" Says one of the guys,"I'm Polish!"

"No worries, l'll tell it slowly."

Seriously really well written

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Difficult to believe, . . .

that he was married to a sociopath and never knew. The two closest people in his life are back stabbing arrogant guiltless monsters, and he never knew. Just makes the whole Polish joke schtick that much worse.

Very convenient that the 13 year old daughter held him in complete contempt, even condoning her mother fucking who was supposed to be her father's best friend. So in the end the Polack lost nothing, except some money. He had no wife, no daughter, no friend. And for 14 years he never knew. Guess he lived a life of bliss.

Thanks for the effort.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Is Cheating that so unforgivable?

This story although dramatic was so inconcise,like how Carrie had so much disdain for her so-called Dad to refer to him as a Polack,or his wife Jenna disrespecting Kurt and cheating on him on their Wedding Day with George and concieving Carrie.

But in truth women like Jenna and even Carrie have much more complex emotions than Men do,cause they have menstrual cycles that constantly cause them mood swings,and basically anything Carrie and Jenna say isn't necessarily true,they just say shit without thinking,but afterwards they realize their mistakes,unless they really are sorry stuck-up bitches who have no respect for anyone.

Sure Jenna later confessed,but I think her answer was truthful,when she told Kurt she still loved him.As for the cheating itself I think women like Jenna can compartmentalize love and sex separately,if Kurt had just reasoned with Jenna that George was a loser,backstabbing,asshole friend,just using Jenna for sex then Kurt might have pulled Jenna back to him and repaired their marriage.

And about the whole infidelity issue you have to consider everything,like just a few maybe of the following,death in a car accident,cancer or some life threatening illness,or even permanent disability,can one say cheating is worse than those,no,people can get over stuff like that,but to get over a death is almost unbearable.So I ask could what Jenna did be forgiven if faced with those other possibilities?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Much respect to the inventors of the submarine screen door.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

4/5 liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@RodimusMike

Have you ever been cheated on? Has the person you loved betrayed you for no other reason than physical release? Have you had your entire life come crashing down around you? Have you had someone you thought of as a friend be complacent in these actions, then have everyone you know choose the side of the betrayers? If yes, good for you for being so forgiving and moving on with your lives together. If not, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Monogamous relationships have a backbone of loyalty and fidelity, especially if they progress to marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending failed

Ending was abrupt too fast.

ruined good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TO RODIMUS MIKE I ASK.......

What marriage are you talking about? She was never married to the polack. The entire thing was a fraud. He could probably even have the thing annulled due to the DNA test proving she was involved with the asshole for entirety of the sham marriage. Then he could keep his house, business and restitution from the asshole for upkeep on the brat for 13 years .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More than a Cheater’s Story

What really broke him out of his fantasy world was the disrespect from his wife and then learning about her affair. The affair was the straw that broke his back and his love. I have one problem with the story; who ever heard of a used car lot closing at 5 PM.

ewray321ewray321almost 4 years ago
Ending

Great story but the ending was weak.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Jenna goes directly to the LW hall of fame for evil, disrespectful, cheating wives. Carrie is a nasty, spiteful, clone of mommy. Kurt set them up and then knocked them all down, although much too gently. As he said, "let the swine live in their own muck". I think Carrie Kerry has rare symmetry to it. If George and Jenna can give her a brother, maybe they can name it Harry.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago
Re: RodimusMike

"So I ask could what Jenna did be forgiven if faced with those other possibilities?"

You're kidding right?

This wasn't some drunken one-off mistake. Jenna cheated on him non-stop for their entire relationship. She was fucking George before the marriage, on her wedding day, then for the next fourteen years! Their only child is George's bastard daughter and Jenna refused to have any more, despite Kurt wanting three kids. Then to top off all her betrayals, Jenna had turned into a vicious shrew, bitching at Kurt constantly for over a year until he couldn't take any more.

What Jenna did to her husband is the stuff murder-suicides are made of!

Forgiveness? No chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It needs a happy ending with him getting his own family, one worth keeping.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyable, if lacking decent ending.

The cheaters got off lightly, but he got to keep a little self respect.

Biggest loser is the daughter, should never have pushed her away. She lost the only real person in her short life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Thought it was a really nice Story .. He got his revenge by letting the teenagers parents raise her .. Man He got them back for the Disrespect they showed him . I do not blame him at all ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant Story of the underdog who rises above the bastards!

When he got his revenge I swear all of us were rooting for him. How can a bitch be so stupid. He is the one that keeps her and her lover in good standing and in work and money and yet they're disrespectful to him. Loved it - surely one of the best BTB stories on this website! Full marks to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

but I think the translation is without happiness

ibbunkibbunkalmost 4 years ago

Well done! Thanks for your hard work and sharing.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
part two

Just read it a second time. Would like to see a part two where he ends up happy

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Excellent! Great story. Hey, some of the details of his divorce handling don't wash but I can live with that for a great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Wow! Good story.

That wife devolved into a truly hateful creature. I do like it when the good guy wins, but there is a decency to this guy that I especially liked. Too bad about the kid's attitude. She will grow up to regret her words.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Pure evil.

What a bitch! My kneejerk reaction to the events was seeing George and Jenna die in a horrifying 'used' car crash.

If the author's intentions were for the reader to be completely disgusted with the wife and 'best' friend by the end of the story, then mission accomplished.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Final joke

Great story though with the joke at the end, it made me wonder if the rest of the story was simply the set up for that joke. Still, very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay

I liked this less the second time I read it. Not sure why he had to delay the confrontation. The second after he heard good old George bragging about his conquest, he should have been on his way to a lawyer. I understand trying to shelter the business, but come on. He should have left the bitch and her ungrateful little daughter just on the lack of respect alone. Not saying it was bad...just seemed like many other stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Took it as humor and satire. Only way it makes sense.

Maybe other comment correct. All setup for joke

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

"Can we go get a drink, for old time's sake?"

"Sure."

Um... fuck no...? Why would I want to have to worry about a couple of pieces of shit stabbing me when i turn my back...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
!!!!

Only idiots and commoners tell jokes about Poles.They probably never heard names like General Kościuszko, General Puławski, great astronomer, canon Copernicus.

When the first English settlers in America lived in sheds, Poland was the largest empire in Eastern Europe

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 3 years ago

anon !!!!

Poland might have been the 2nd largest, next to the Tsardoms to their east but a majority of their people lived in huts and rural villages no better than the sheds you think early English settlers lived in.

pfffffsttttttt

so there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I enjoyed it, even though the jokes, “Polack” or not, were pretty lame. Smart move selling his business to a phony blind corporation in another state, but it’s still hard for me to believe a sharp lawyer couldn’t dig out the truth on that one and cause him a lot of trouble. Still, all in all, I enjoyed the story very much. After all, it is fiction, right?

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story! I've heard a lot of polish jokes! I remember back in high school that when Germany rolled into Poland, the Poles attack the tanks with pitchforks and from horseback. Some might think that was crazy, but I've thought about it over the years that had to be the most courageous thing I've ever of of. That's why I've never understood Polish jokes.

The ending of the story could have been a little more drawn out, especially the daughter went from a used car salesman as a father to having a grease-monkey as daddy! That's rich!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 3 years ago
Very well written

Great story. Well, maybe the daughter could have been more realistic, or maybe the word is sympathetic. At 13, I would think she’d have had more empathy for her father.

But that’s a small point.

I think the following was an in scripted joke.

A chap went into a bar, met some mates, and said “hey, I just heard a great Polack joke. A guy he didn’t know said “Hey, I’m Polish!”

The response was “No worries, I’ll tell it slowly.”

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago

Clever

Nicely crafted story with all parties getting their due rewards.

Thanks for sharing

Hardday1953Hardday1953over 3 years ago
Cars

You love and care for a car and it's pays you back with good service.

I am lucky with my with wife, she appreciates what I do for her. But not so with many a guy I have met at work. So boys keep polishing those fenders and changing the oil a car will outlast many a marriage.

From Bob the Polack or maybe just a mix of English, Polish, Russian, Viking, Irish and dash of several others.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Always a skilled approach to the burn. Even if the legal parts don’t quite match it’s still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disappointing. Really no payback on the cheaters. Wasted read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but I felt bad about Carrie. I have daughters. I don't see what you wrote happening. They would've been too many "special times". I gave the story a five, but you let me down with Carrie.

Thanks again, good story.

carvohi

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

The Carrie thing let this down and not real ending for him, still a solid 4 maybe touching 5 star so have it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly loved the story. Gave it 5 *'s. The only issue I have with it is that depending on the year, mileage, and condition and model, the BMW is worth more than the Miata. If he wanted a sports car, get the beamer z3 or 4. It is a far better car that will retain its value better.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Read it again, I don't know why, worse than the first time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Jenna tried to go the abandonment route so she could get all my assets," - Even if she DID get the divorce for abandonment, why would that affect the settlement? Divorces for adultery still get 50-50 splits.

\

"I guess the easy answer is that I liked both of you and I couldn't make up my mind." - Yeah, but she was only honest with one of them, and NOT the one sh presumably loved.

\

She resented him because she knew he wouldn't do what she never even asked him to do.

\

How much of a cunt do you have to be to fuck the best man on the wedding day?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too bad the 3 assholes wouldn't wind up on the street. Jenna and Carrie could may turn tricks to survive and George could be their pimp. with some badass offing the 2 whores and later, as he's starving, their pimp. Not enough bad can happen to Jenna, George and Carrie. Kurt, for once, should win. If he owned the house before marriage, he shouldn't have to split it, that's bullshit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could use a more complete ending.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

Well told but a little over the top for me : she loves him but she fucks the best man bareback on her wedding night

and he raises the kid his whole life (a real cuckold in fact, as per the bird).

These is the kind of story that in real life would end up as a murder/suicide imho.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

The ending just doesn't seem satisfying

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Great story but a disappointing ending, no word on what happened to George, the wife, and Carrie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just so everyone knows, the word Polack, (in Polish) refers to a male Pole and is spelled Polak. A female Pole is Polaka. They are not necessarily derogatory terms. Now when you put an negative adjective with them, that is what is insensitive, racist and offensive. While I am not, my children are of Polish descent, and having been to Poland many times, there is much we could learn from the country and its people. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but didn't end - just stopped!

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Not even close in the payback department. 3 stars. Asshole, cunt, and little bitch should have ended up eating and sleeping in dumpsters.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Okay story, but damn did you have to put the Polack in a chick car?.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We had such high hopes and dreams when we got married?! With George's cum running down her legs?!! WOW

Suspend reality don't compare those two writings . AND that simple two companies buy out that you couldn't hide from any accountant or attorney unless idiots . Sorry sore point retired CPA

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

It would have been funnier at the end if he'd chuckled on the way into Wranglers...

Then when she asked him what was funny he could have *told* them the joke.

RickguyverRickguyverover 2 years ago

House purchased before marriage is not community property. George is liable for back child support since the DNA will prove he is the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

George really screwed up his life and yet he gets away with virtually no penalty. I would have to say that if it we me George would be quickly and deservedly deceased.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I used to read these stories and think that they were ridiculous, and could never happen. Then discovered that something similar had indeed occurred in my circle. The wife simply never gave up her boyfriend from high school. I wish their ending was as satisfying as this one. Great job.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

George needed to feel a great deal more pain, and should have been sued for child support

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Go Polacks, love the story. AAAAAA+++++

012Say012Sayabout 2 years ago

I thought I had read all your stories - but had not given this one its 5*, so I guess not. I prefer, as in this tale, an ending not overly harsh, but realistically dealing with the cheaters.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
So

So,how did he sell the car lot and where did the money come from.It is not enough to hide the ownership through a multitude of companies,money must change hands to justify owner change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. For those of you who disparage people of Polish ancestry, remember this. The Polish Army held out, alone against Nazi Germany, for around 5 weeks. The French, who had a bigger army, more modern aircraft, and the British expeditionary force, held out around 5 weeks, as well. France pretty much surrendered without a fight. In fact, they collapsed so quickly, the British had a hard time, getting back to Britain. I have known several people of Polish descent, in my life time. I have found them to be very protective of their extended families, and distrustful of outsiders. I believe that Polish people have a lot of pride in themselves. I would somewhat compare them, to the current Ukrainians. God help Putin, if he is stupid enough, to start a war with Poland. You DO NOT want to “F” with these people.

So back to the story. I liked it, gave it a 5. But in reality, George would have not come out of this situation unscathed. A beat down, from the “ Polish mafia” at the very least.

cfumagocfumagoalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well writen: enjoyable.

I have read three of yours, so far. Please keep writing.

Thank you.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

What a complete wuss. Yeah, lets be nice to the cunt having a fifteen year lying and cheating affair, and pay her dennys bill too while we are at it. Smiling all the way.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but he needed more of show down with his "best friend".

He's able to go into a bar with them both after that 15 year long betrayal? I don't think so.

And the points he made about George and the lower standard of living and how he now had next to nothing - don't you think George deserved having that rubbed in his face?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous