The Polaroid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strolled over and poured her a bit more cognac.

"Trust me."

Chapter 8

I moved back to the toys on the wall contemplating which to choose.

I picked the leather cat-o-nine tails.

Less damaging to the skin than the braided and the bullwhips, but more sting. Especially on the sex.

I walked back over to Beth and snapped the whip in the air with a loud crack, looked back towards Angela who gave a small smile.

I looked at the shapely behind, as yet unharmed and unmarked. And I started at her firm, round ass

I hit her ass to a jump and a moan, and then stepped back so the whip snapped on her thighs twice to a moan. Again. Another moan.

I leaned in and said, "I'm going to hurt you Beth, and whip your thighs and the inner thighs with stinging blows that elicited more moans.

I leaned in again, "I am going to hurt and punish all of your most tender parts with no mercy until you bleed and beg me to stop," and I started to whip with the leather cat-o-nine tails in earnest.

I kicked her legs out further and started to focus on her inner thighs as the moans continued with each blow. Then I moved up to that fine, unsullied ass. I stopped for a minute and rubbed my hand over both buttocks enjoying the soft, unharmed, young skin.

And reared back to land the hardest blow yet right upon her cheeks.

I worked slowly melting out the punishment. Slowly building up the speed and strength of blow increasing the violence moving my whip in between her legs with well-aimed blows to her sex and tender rosebud making Beth writhe against her bonds, stretching her limbs to their maximum fighting against the tightness of her bonds as she moaned over and over with each blow.

I stopped, looked at Angela and said, "Normally one might consider heated needles at this juncture," and I pointed at the knitting needles and alcohol lamp by the side.

"I have a different idea."

And went to the small freezer I had by the wall, and pulled out a long metal rod with a wooden handle.

"This."

I walked back to Beth and said, "This is frozen to -55°, and placed it upon a nipple.

Beth jumped and gasped in pain.

Looking at Beth, "Few appreciate how much more painful cold is compared to heat." Our sensory nerves are used to heat from the sun. Unless you are an Eskimo extreme cold is foreign to most of us. Few things in nature hurt more than frostbite, and planted the frozen rod upon Beth's right nipple. And held it there.

She shrieked. Then realized what she had done, but I didn't move the rod away and she writhed in every direction in spite of her bonds pulling so hard that I grew a bit concerned about her dislocating one of her delicate joints.

I moved it to the other nipple.

Same response, now with the pleas of, "Please Sir stop. Please Sir stop."

I shook my head and moved the frozen rod down to her vagina. Looked her in the eye and said, "This will be the worst pain you have ever felt in your entire life."

Fear shot into her eyes as I slid the rod completely through her legs and brought it up roughly to her vagina, clitoris and rosebud simultaneously.

Despite her bonds, Beth leaped upwards screaming in agony, thrashing against the chains, desperately contorted with groans screaming from her lips. Her tears now pouring begging me, "Sir, Sir, Sir, please, please, please."

I removed the rod. I didn't want her to break any part of her body within her bonds.

I moved over to a padded horse.

This one was custom made for me so when the victims was stretched over it their genitals were directly at the level of my prick. Especially useful with a male ass spread open and wide for the taking.

I pulled it over to Beth, went to the wall, hit a switch that activated the electronic winch controlling the stockade and lowered her over and around the curve of the horse spreading her sex and her anus on complete and full display.

Open targets.

I walked in front, lifted her chin, pulled out my hard prick, and said "Suck it." She did. I leaned back for a while allowing the young, soft, wet mouth to pleasure me to my content.

I pulled out not wanting to come yet. Looked at her, said, "Thank you," and rewarded her with two loud slaps on each side of her cheeks.

Moved around and picked my whip back up and started careful, targeted blows to her sex and in between her cheeks as the young girl jumped and moaned with each blow.

I paid especial attention to her clitoris and most especially her rosebud.

I stopped and said, "If you want me to stop, pee. Unleash your stream right now and let us watch.

And I stepped back to my chair, grabbed my cognac because I was thirsty, sat down and said to Angela, "This should be delightful. We waited looking at the young girl's tender bottom and privates stretched across the padded horse with her legs spread with nothing left to the imagination

Slowly the stream started. A few drops and first. A dribble or two. Then finally it erupted into a yellow waterfall splashing onto the ground. It seemed quite endless until it slowly became a trickle and then a few small final squirts and it was over.

I had noticed Angela's hand again within her sex while watching. I said, "Good. I thought that was required before I had my way with her. I would have hated it to become messy upon my person."

I stood up, went over to the wall, grabbed a few towels from the shelf, threw them on the floor, put a foot on them and mopped the puddle up.

"Good. I'm glad we got that over with."

Took my whip back up and began again on her sex and rosebud as hard as I possible could. Putting all of my strength into it until her sweet young pussy started to bleed from the blows.

But that didn't stop me. I moved a hand to spread her cheeks wider and concentrated my whip on her ass. Snapping blow after blow on her sensitive backdoor, with the cheeks spread, and the bullseye fully displayed taking all of the blows and pain enflaming it as Beth continued to scream in agony moaning and crying out for me to stop.

I did.

I reached down to her sex and gently stole a handful of wetness from her. Rubbed it upon the head of my member, aimed it at the bloody and abused ass of the sweet, docile girl, and shoved my huge member completely in without warning all the way up her bowels to my testicles without warning, or preparation.

Beth screamed out in pain.

And without any concern, I had my way with her backdoor. Using its tightness for my own desires.

I varied my speeds, my depth of thrusts, I grabbed her cheeks and used her bottom as a masturbation toy for whatever my satisfaction was at the moment. For the next twenty minutes.

Angela was vigorously pleasuring herself as she observed.

I couldn't withhold my climax anymore and began the most intense and longest orgasm of my life ejaculating many long, powerful streams of my sperm deep within her bowels lining her intestines with a substance that nature did not intend for anything but her womb, and yet I was depositing stream after stream of my milk deep inside her forbidden hole.


I clung over her both of us panting until I had the strength to pull out, walk around, place my prick at Beth's mouth and say, "Lick it clean."

She took my cock into her mouth and did as told.

(More to come)


12