All Comments on 'The Polaroid Pt. 02'

by LAHomedog

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Keep this series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How considerate

He did not want to break anything while he was torturing her or freezing the skin of her delicate parts. Frostbite is nothing to mess with and can occur quickly when subjected to below freezing items. Since freezing is a 32 degrees (F), a -55 degree instrument is extreme. I do hope this sadist does take Angela as a slave perhaps just after causing Beth to faint or blackout from the pain he so much likes to inflect. Causing Beth's pussy to drip blood is not what an owner should allow. Punishment is one thing for training purposes but a beating like Beth is getting is another. Thankfully he is not doing in a fit of anger. I can not imagine what kind of beating that would be if he is gets angry. Additionally he does make Angela back off a few times when she starts to beat Beth in anger. How does he know of Angela and how did they get together?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLAHomedog@LAHomedog
I love writing, telling stories, and sex. So, Literotica is the ideal intersection for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. It doesn't matter the category, I write love stories. I believe in love and I believe it shows up in many different ways. But love ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Polaroid Series Info