The Ponytail Express Ch. 03

Story Info
A student discovers MC abilities.
3.6k words
4.7
46k
30

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Magic Monday Part 2

5:35pm

Fred was in his pickup, a beat up but well-maintained '98 Dodge Dakota he received for his 16th birthday. His father, Daniel Markinson, taught him a properly maintained vehicle will last well beyond expectations. The same had worked for his father before cancer took him a couple years back. Dad would have been the first person he confided in, if not the only one.

He went over the current situation: Five hours ago, he ordered fellow student Lara Clark and his favorite teacher Professor Alexandra Muniz to both give him a blowjob, which they did with enthusiasm. They hadn't followed his orders to the letter, maybe because they were already in a heightened state of arousal. Hell, the pair had been ready to attend to each other's needs before he stopped them. Fred was sure Lara had never done anything remotely that daring. For that matter, neither had he. Alexandra might be another story.

Last night, Deborah Stallings had tried to make advances on him and during their flirtatious banter they had discovered Fred could tell her what to do; line crossed. However, Fred managed to salvage the situation by changing Deborah's recollection of events. Another line crossed but one that was necessary for a few reasons: mainly, his newfound ability to influence large swaths of people needed to be kept secret. The thought that the government knew he had this ability terrified him. That alone was reason enough to use it as sparingly as possible.

Fred suspected he picked this ability up during the clinical trials over the weekend. He'd gone in on Friday his normal self, had spent time with the test group over the weekend, gotten his blood drawn more than a few times by a woman and they weren't influenced. The first person he saw after he left the NireCue facility was Deb.

At some point, Fred was going to have to trust someone and right now he was leaning towards Deb. He was going to have to research ways to limit the effects of the odor he exuded. He decided to read up and thought they might be pheromones. He would be busy googling the shit out of this. He didn't know many people, but Deb did. He wanted to get her something before their date tonight and thought it would make a great gift. He grinned.

Fred felt better about things as he approached the police station. He parked and went inside.

7:45pm

Fred took his time as he entered the busy hall. He wore a collared, rust-colored polo short-sleeve shirt tucked into his favorite stonewashed jeans and a belt. He strolled through the lounge area, not surprised by the brisk activity. Students were everywhere in little clusters, their attention in laptops, books, cellphones, etc. Finals week was less than a week away. He reminded himself of the manilla folder he was holding while looking at his own cell. He was relieved Deb hadn't cancelled. Fred wondered how many people he could affect with his pheromones. He hadn't been able to dominate any classrooms, but he knew he could influence people if he hung out with them for a time. An area as large as the well-ventilated hall lounge would take quite awhile. Fred reasoned he would have to talk to someone at length in order to be able to give any orders. He thought maybe he should try to convince Deb to come down here or take her outside. They could go for a walk. She would like that; they could talk without having to worry about her becoming a raving, monosyllabic sex beast.

He lost track of time and realized it was 7:57, so he vaulted up the stairs to the fourth floor. Within minutes he was in the same spot as last night. He knocked on the door and heard her yell "Come in, Freddy!" With a deep breath he opened the door and went inside. The time on the clock said 7:59pm.

Fred saw Deb and nearly melted where he stood. She wore a purple, simple everyday colored workout dress that clung to every curve. She looked amazing as she stood there, sporting an enigmatic grin as she appraised him with her usual poker face.

"Say Deb," He began, "you look real nice tonight." Fred tried to play it cool.

She sauntered over, embracing him. He returned it as tenderly as he could. Deb was equal parts hard and soft in all the right places; she had the kind of body an aerobics instructor would envy.

"You smell really good, Freddy. Or should I say, 'Mr. Scorekeeper'?"

"Well, that's what we should talk about, right? Did you want me to take you to dinner?"

She shook her head. "I already ate and it's too late for that." She turned to the clock on her desk as if for emphasis. The pair were still hugging. Neither seemed to want to let go of the other. "We're staying in. In fact, you're staying here tonight." She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Unless you don't want to." Her lower lip curled outward sympathetically.

Fred stared back at Deb. "You had me at 'Come in'." He grabbed her by the waist, lifting her up so their faces were inches apart. She situated her arms around his neck as she let out a devious cackle.

"Oh, Mr. Scorekeeper?" She asked coyly.

"Yes dear?"

"At this all-inclusive resort, clothing is optional."

Erection achieved. Fred leaned in and kissed Deb. Softly at first, tenderly. Fred held Deb against him by the waist, his hands on the small of her back. Her legs encircled him with the grace of a gymnast, feet locking at the top of his butt as Deb kissed Fred with a need born of pent-up desire.

It was that desire he matched, then surpassed. Tongues danced and darted, exploring the wet landscape, lips massaging each other in a deep kiss. Fred sought purchase on Deb's ass as he pinched and kneaded the taut flesh. She broke the kiss, half-lidded eyes looking deeply into his. She leaned forward, nibbling his ear. "Breach of etiquette, Freddy. You're wearing too many clothes."

Fred carried Deb over to the same desk they'd flirted on last night. He set her down as gently as possible as he nibbled her neck. She tittered, nudging him back with her strong leg. Fred slowly undid his belt, taking his time; he felt clumsy, but Deb looked entertained. clumsy, mainly because he was trying not to be. There was also the distraction of the devastatingly gorgeous creature eyeing him hungrily. He left his underwear for last, shimmying it down his legs, then kicking it at Deb. It missed spectacularly, landing on top of her small fridge. She stifled a giggle, her eyes momentarily filled with mirth over the silly act, until she appraised his manhood. He was railroad spike hard. Her right eyebrow arched in appreciation, and his cock pulsed in response. She tore her gaze away from his erection to look him in the eye.

"I think you want to see my chest tattoo, Freddy," Deb's voice was husky and filled with need.

He nodded. "Yes, I do." He was not going to come over until she told him to. She was in charge.

A tremulous smile appeared on her lips.

"Freddy," She asked, her voice a heated whisper, "you should come over here and take off my clothes."

He needed no other invitation as he moved over to Deb. They were close, lips almost touching. Her eyes were locked on his as he advanced up her bare thigh, under the dress, and over a pair of soft, cotton panties. Deb sensuously rotated her hips, allowing Fred to slide her panties off. Still maintaining eye contact, he dragged the panties down her legs slowly, caressing skin and muscle as he went, eliciting plaintive sounds of passion from her. Her calves were baby smooth and incredibly toned. When he finally slid them off her feet, he could feel how soaked her panties were. Without knowing why, he wrapped the thin wet fabric around his cock, letting her juices mingle with his own throbbing hardon. Fred had one hand on her leg while the other slowly jacked himself off with her soaked undies.

Deb broke at the sight. One hand went to her pussy, the other cupped a breast through her dress as she watched Fred pleasure himself with her panties. Deb watched as Fred moved his hand from her muscled thigh to her breast. She reveled in the feeling of his strong hand caressing, pinching, twisting; she put her hand over his. Still pinching a nipple, Fred leaned in, taking her mouth with his own. Deb readily accepted, moaning into his mouth as she kissed him wetly. Her fingers strummed her womanhood as she grabbed the back of Fred's neck. His hand moved from her neck to grabbing her hair. She took his scent in deeply, and as they kissed, she came, moaning into his mouth, her hips gyrating erotically. Fred released, filling Deb's panties with his seed. After a time, their lips separated, a line of spit cradling between their two mouths, only breaking when Fred moved to take off Deb's dress.

"I wouldn't want to ruin your dress." His octave was ridiculously low. He watched Deb tremble with orgasmic aftershocks and realized he was shaking with lust as well. She moved her arms up over her head and arched her back, giving Fred access as he pulled her dress over her head. Her flowing blond hair spilled out and as her breasts revealed themselves for the first time, Fred's cock lurched.

"Thank you, Freddy." She watched him watch her. Her hand went to her mouth and wiped their mixed saliva off her chin.

Deb's supple breasts swayed hypnotically; her dime-sized nipples on half-dollar sized areola distended with excitement. Adding to the eroticism was her chest tattoo, a collection of roses that extended under each breast, meeting at her sternum to form a rose. To Fred, Deb was the most beautiful woman he'd seen.

"Deb, if it's alright with you, could I eat your pussy?" Fred made sure to ask, not command.

"Oh Freddy," Deb shuddered, eyes glistening with emotion. Fred's hands roamed her perfect legs; she took his face in both of her hands.

"Let me show you the answer," She spoke with heat, guiding him between her parted legs. Fred desperately wanted to please, and took the time to gain the full measure of Deb's lady garden. He tried to memorize everything about it. The enticing shape of her vulva; moist lips, shining in the darkness. The fragrance of lilacs and musk. The sound of her cooing. The trimmed tufts of pubic hair. Fred proceeded to feast on the folds of her womanhood, tonguing, kissing, and licking. Coating her insides with his saliva, high pitched sounds of pleasure his prize. He dragged his tongue from her anus to the top of her honeypot.

"Oooooooooh, use your tongue on it. Take my pussy. Take it!" She moaned as she wrapped her thighs around his head. Her arms gripped the desk for support.

"Does that feel grnmmwah..." His words were smothered by Deb's vulva, her hips undulating to the rhythm of Fred's tongue. He grasped the globes of her ass, squeezing and lightly slapping the pliant flesh.

"Ahhhhh, Freddy Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!" Deb wailed, her hands continued to grip the desk for support, leg's spasming over his shoulders. She bit her lower lip, grinding her pussy over and around Fred's tongue, his lips, nose, and chin. Wailing in passion, words dissolved into gibberish as another orgasm rolled through her. As she bucked and convulsed, Fred began to work Deb's clit, gripping her haunches for all he was worth, feeling the warmth of her thighs grip his head in a pleasure vice. His nose flared as he struggled to breathe. This was where he wanted to be.

"OhGOD thatsmyclit FREDDY takeittakeit I can't, I can't!"

Her wish was his command. In danger of drowning in her juices, he soldiered on. Upping the ante, he brought his fingers into play, inserting first one and then two into her vagina, matching the rhythm of her undulating hips. He could see her tight belly, abs working, a thin sheen of sweat around her belly button as she ground against him.

Time passed. Deb's body started going through a series of convulsions as her strength began to leave her. She slowly crumpled to the desk; Fred scooped her into his arms, carrying her naked over to the bed. He laid her down as gently as he could and was going to step away when her hand shot out, taking hold of his wrist.

"Stay with me," She muttered. "Freddy, stay with me tonight."

Fred smiled. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Because I didn't. I'm telling you not to go."

Fred obeyed, crawled into her bed. As their bodies entwined, she kissed Fred hard on the lips.

"You taste good, and you smell good."

"That's because you're tasting your own flavor, Deb."

She blushed with embarrassment.

"Don't be bashful," Fred said, evenly. "You should like how you taste."

Her eyes glazed over. "I should..." Her eyes refocused.

Fred's eyes scrunched shut in frustration as he realized he'd just given an order. He remembered he should take back some of the changes he had made last night.

"Say, Deb."

"Yeah Freddy?"

"You were ordered to be more attracted to me with each touch, do you remember?"

The young beauty slipped into a more suggestive state as she nodded. "Yes. Attraction growing with touch..."

"Deb, I want you to forget that specific order."

"Forget the order." She repeated evenly.

"Deb, you shouldn't feel embarrassed about anything when it's just you and me. Especially about sex." Fred hoped he worded the command right. He felt that he was learning more from failure than success. He really wanted to be able to control his pheromones as well. He also wanted to be able to bounce ideas off someone else.

"Deb, I want you to snap out of it." Once her eyes refocused, Fred kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Jesus, Freddy. I nearly dozed off there. You really tuckered me out. And damn few guys have been able to do that." Deb kissed him back.

Fred loved the feel of her body on his. Her breath on his shoulder, her leg over his, her hand on his chest, fingers making little circles on his skin as they talked.

"Say, Deb, how do you feel about recent events?"

She considered his question. Propping herself up on her side so she could look down on him, she thought about it before she spoke. She moved her hand from his chest to his hair, lightly caressing it while she answered.

"I feel lots of things, Freddy. I won't lie; there's a lot to like about..." She shook her head, disbelief apparent on her face. "...us. This thing. What this is. Freddy, do you know how many guys I've slept with?"

Fred shook his head.

"Damn few. And in my dorm? You're the first, so hat's off to you." She grinned, but Fred saw trepidation as well.

"I came to school to be a Physical Therapist. To qualify I need a 3.3 cumulative, minimum. My goal is 4.0. That's my priority. One of the first classes I took at the college was horrible and you know who helped me get an A?" Deb shot him an arched eyebrow.

Fred shook his head again, unsuccessfully suppressing a grin. The two chuckled together.

"Freddy, I like you a lot. But I'm worried, you know? No, not worried. Frightened." Fred could tell she had a hard time admitting that. "So far I've been in control of my destiny. But Freddy, for the last 24 hours I do not feel in control. I feel the exact opposite. It's like I'm losing myself. I'm thinking about things I normally wouldn't in ways I never have. I am completely out of control."

Fred took her hand in his.

"What if I could help you get back that control?"

"I'd ask how you intend to do that."

"Ok Deb. I'm going to tell you a story about a guy who came back from clinical trials and found out he could cause people to lose control. Now this guy didn't know he had this ability until a good friend of his lost control around him." Fred paused to let that sink in. He could see Deb processing things.

"This guy can do all this because he emits a scent that somehow turns women on. Maybe some guys too, but I haven't...I mean, he hasn't been able to find out yet. He's still bumbling around, this guy. He's scared shitless because he desperately doesn't want to change her. And this guy is extremely out of his depth, Deb. He needs a friend to help him deal with this thing."

As Fred explained, Deb listened. Nothing much changed in her body language since she had already told him how she felt.

"Fred, what I'm hearing is that you have the ability to control women's minds."

Fred shook his head. "Not directly, but kind of. I don't know much about the smell, other than it smells like vanilla, caramel, and other stuff. I know that because I was trapped on an elevator on my way to class today and it had an...effect on nearly everyone in there."

Deb nodded, seeming to follow his logic. "So, your pheromones strips willpower, but ramps up the libido?"

Fred nodded. "Pretty much. I can give someone an order and they will do it. I haven't experimented with it much, though."

Deb flushed a bit. "Then you should experiment more."

"Pardon?" Fred shot Deb an amazed look.

"I'm assuming you discovered most of this due to our proximity. That is, if what you're saying is true, the reason I've been out of control is due to the pheromone. I think a wise first step would be to see if you could order me to ignore the smell. Then you could show me how it works."

Fred blinked. "I hadn't considered that."

"Well then, it's good that you have a friend to help."

For the next ten minutes Fred and Deb brainstormed on wording a command that would allow her to simply ignore any smell that came from Fred. He also would provide a rider that made Deb aware that she could not smell him. The two had gotten out of bed and were cleaning up. They showered separately, but both were still nude.

"I want you to add one more command, Freddy. When I hear the words terminal and cupcake used in a sentence, that reactivates my ability to smell you. Oh, and only you and I will be able to activate it."

Fred nodded. "I'll do my best." He gave the order in specific, precise words. He saw her glaze over a few times but never more than a second.

"So, how do you feel?" Fred asked, after.

"Can't smell you anymore," Deb lamented. She looked crushed.

"Deb, I order you to put your clothes on." Deb looked at him. No glaze.

"Deb, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I guess so. It just feels a bit empty. It's hard to describe."

"But do you feel more in control?"

Deb nodded, offering a weak smile. "Yeah, I do."

"You feel sad. Probably a side effect of the smell."

"You're probably right. Ok, we need to meet up for lunch tomorrow. I have an idea who your first...second test subject will be. Remember Onvipa?"

"The girl you set me up on a date with?"

"The very same."

"Nice eyes, gorgeous ass?" Fred tried to deadpan his delivery. He was expecting a punch or a remark, but she was deep in thought.

"How did the date with her go?" She asked, nonplussed. Fred tried to look for any jealousy and saw none. She was on her feet, animated and processing.

"Not well. She was way out of my league, and she knew it. I fist-bumped her."

That snapped Deb from her reverie.

"You did what?" Deb asked incredulously.

"It was a really awkward date, and I didn't know how to say goodbye. It was either a fist-bump or a handshake. I went with fist-bump."

Tears of laughter rolled down Deb's face. Fred grinned, too.

"Freddy?"

"Yeah, Deb?"

"Let's go to bed. I'll set the alarm early so you can get back to your dorm and get ready for class."

"Oh Deb, I forgot! I brought you something." Fred walked over and retrieved the manilla envelope from the back of his pants, then put it on Deb's desk as Deb snuggled in her bed.

"What's that?"

"I went to the police station and um, requested some information I thought you might want."

The implications of what just happened slammed into Deb full force. She was both intrigued and frightened as Fred climbed back into bed with her. The attraction for him was still there, but since she had her control back, things were different. She didn't want to say anything, but if this whole thing were true, the fact that he could have ordered her to be his love slave and chose not to made her want him all the more. She didn't know many guys who were like that. That made Freddy refreshingly unique; worthy of a sleepover.

12