All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express Ch. 04'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chucktastic75chucktastic75almost 3 years ago

Very hot! W ell written and great characters.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 3 years ago

Enjoying the story, mind control with some restraint, hot

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

Well done, a very enjoyable story. Thank you!

A_Gavin_MaCross29A_Gavin_MaCross29almost 3 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoy it! More on the way.

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

I'm digging the way this story is developing. Good work, A Gavin. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome to the nth degree.

Spinmaster10Spinmaster10almost 3 years ago

I really enjoy this story. Love the character development and the banter. I think I'm stealing the pillow line 😂.

Oh, yeah. And the sex scenes are good too.

Timtom12Timtom12almost 3 years ago

So why were they repeatedly saying the trigger phrase? Was it not working the first few times?

The previous chapter didn't say that it would disable being able to smell him, only enable. And it wasn't setup to heighten her arousal or anything.

A_Gavin_MaCross29A_Gavin_MaCross29almost 3 years agoAuthor

It's like an on/off switch. Deb doesn't want to lose control of herself but she still wants to feel it, so they play a game of sexual hot-potato.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 2 years ago

gotta agree, i could not understand the trigger phrase thing. But fun and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think this count as male dominant cause Fred position clearly under Deb, at least when he said he is deb.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

This chapter was better than the last. Fred's reasoning for not wanting to use his powers is still weirdly annoying to me in the sense that it doesn't line up with his actions. He says he doesn't want to use anyone but what about what he did to his professor and his classmate. He hasn't shown any remorse or frankly even thought about it and I think that's a clear example of just using them. Wish he would be consistent.

Also the Deb situation is false right? She wouldn't like him without the scent, why else would she be okay with him being with other girls? Cause if it isn't then that doesn't line up with her introduction at the start. She wants someone dominant/outgoing or whatever she meant by a driver. But Fred is still not that, he's actually weirdly submissive to her.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

Basically, they should just stop pretending and just accept what they are.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

"Despite what transpired earlier in the day, she couldn't get over how she felt. It would be easy to say she was influenced by the scent, but here she was, immune, and she still wanted Freddy. He was patient, kind, and being able to give her multiple orgasms had absolutely nothing to do with it. The last and most important fact was that at any time, Freddy could make her into a sex slave but chose not to. She didn't know many people with that kind of restraint."

I mean she already knew he was most of those things before the scent, that's why they were friends. But they didn't go out cause he wasn't her type. And the orgasm thing has to definitely be due to the scent. Cause I'm pretty sure he's a virgin right? The only slightly plausible explanation for her being attracted to him now without the scent would maybe be the fact that he didn't turn her into a slave, but even that's a stretch. It sounds super unlikely that just would make her attracted to him. But then again this is fiction. If your going for the she still likes him without the MC then more thought should have been put into it and maybe have it happen gradually. Like him becoming more assertive or something. Again it's fiction yes, but some realism helps to keep readers immersed. You can only suspend disbelief so much, and inconsistencies are just bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES