All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express Ch. 05'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very good addition, I'm looking forward to more of this story. Thank you!

BelicusDeaBelicusDeaalmost 3 years ago

Great story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the speedy update ! I read your story at first to do stuff but got hooked and kept on reading and reading ! And when ch-4 ended I was wanted more , kept on checking and wanted more of the story like an addict to drugs ( yeah! It's a bit of an exaggeration but as I was once an addict I can say it confidentially ) ! Please do keep up your good work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. Only one comment: MORE!!! Can't wait for the next few chapters.

A_Gavin_MaCross29A_Gavin_MaCross29almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement folks! If you want more, then more you shall get. Currently at work on chapter 9.

Timtom12Timtom12almost 3 years ago

Great stuff!

Interesting what he can all smell, and that he can impact guys too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving the story so far, and hoping for more!

World-building question for you though... Since he can implant the desire to get a tattoo, effect memories, etc, would it be somewhat in line with the power to have the ability make Deb bi, or have attraction to one person for her to try it out?

Sorry if this is going to be covered next chapter with Mia.

A_Gavin_MaCross29A_Gavin_MaCross29almost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon, keep reading. = )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a really awesome story. I am impressed with the way you mixed in some of the semi-recent scientific stuff regarding dogs being able to smell illness the same way they are able to tell when someone is about to have a seizure. You put lots of real life scientific data points but added them so easily and smoothly that it just seems Ike a logical possibility in his current situation. You have been rocking this story totally and the way you have Fred and Deb both dating and working together to see what he can do is another smart move considering his abilities and it also adds to the overall eroticism of the story. Thanks for the great story.

J.D.

RovingasianRovingasianalmost 3 years ago

I love how this story is building up. Right balance of control and self control!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying your writing. But I can tell it needs a lot of editing. I get confused here and there, but can assume what you intended to write. It will be a much better read after it goes through editing once or twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deb with other men breaks with the norm for the harem genre. He’d no longer be special to her…

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

If he becomes a cuck and let's another man have his woman, I'm done...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He should never allow Deb to be with another man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait, when did he implant that he wanted her to get a tattoo of him? I missed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What are these shameful hints about the kukold? It's terrible, just disgusting.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

"First time making love, first time giving someone a real blowjob."

but she said she'd given some before.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

very suprised deb's the virgin and fred isn't

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

"After the great reaction to the second blowjob she'd ever given, she had anticipated this conversation after they got back to her room. Deb wasn't completely sure she should have had sex with him so soon, but it was like she kept finding more things to like about him. ScSc or not, she had grossly misjudged him. He treated her better than any other guy ever had"

see, this is much better build up. Also again, she previously remembered giving head in the past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES