The Ponytail Express Ch. 06

Story Info
A student discovers MC abilities.
7.8k words
4.76
30.3k
25

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer--thanks for the kind words!

ScSc = Scorekeeper Scent

Niamh = Celtic, pronounced "NEEV"

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 6: The Mia Experiment

7:58pm

Diamond bar lounge

Fred considered the new parameters for his current task. He was in a sleazy bar outside of town with both his girlfriend Deborah Stallings, and his newest convert Benji Kilmeade, living proof the ScSc worked on guys and dolls. The primary task was recruiting Mia Ryan for Deb's softball team, the Ponytail Express.

Mia Grace Ryan had a small but lively rap sheet full of misdemeanors like public intoxication, disorderly conduct, and indecent exposure. There were no warrants, both parents deceased. She had an uncle who was serving a 35-year prison sentence, and a cousin named Niamh. Mia currently worked at the casino as an "Employee Relations Specialist", which apparently translated to bartender. It listed her supervisor as Ira Deschamps, aka Biker Santa. There wasn't a mention of a Mr. Terry in the police file, but there was mention of Sheriff Vincent Mackey. That concerned Fred, as he considered his options. Both the casino and cathouse in the forest out behind would fall into Mackey's jurisdiction.

Benji, relaxed but alert, was on Fred's right sipping a bottle of cheap beer. If Benji could provide half the intimidation factor he did on the football field, it was going to be smooth sailing. Deb was on his left, gorgeous as always, perched with flawless posture atop a barstool, body tilted towards him, perfect legs crossed. He'd recently been between those legs and looked forward to a return trip. There was a tension in the way Deb held herself. Maybe she was picking up the same uneasy vibe Fred was from the place.

"Grace, when do you go on break?"

"After 8, Fred," Grace answered.

"I parked my truck in the lot. Would it be okay if we met there?"

"As long as it's not over 30 minutes, I can do what I want with my time."

"How many cellphones do you own, Grace?" Fred thought to ask.

"Two."

"What are they for?"

"One for work, one for me."

"Grace, I want you to give me your private cellphone, but not now. Get me a water and Benji another bottle of whatever he's having. Then I want you to set your cell on the bar in front of me."

"Sure thing, Fred." The longer Grace was close to Fred, the more she fell under his sway.

Her blush of arousal was almost as obvious as her shiner. Fred appreciated the suggestive sway of her hips. He rose from his stool and moved to Deb. She smiled forlornly, putting an arm around him. He leaned down and planted a kiss on her forehead; his hand entwined in hers, reassuring.

"Thoughts? Observations?" Fred asked.

"She certainly seems to like you," Deb quipped. "Seriously though, she might be in trouble. I'd like for you to just 'whammy' her into showing up this Saturday, but if she's going to be a member of the Ponytail Express, we need to know what sort of drama to expect."

Fred moved behind Deb, hand in hers while the other massaged her shoulder; the muscles were compact. Her back arched noticeably in appreciation. Fred watched Grace/Mia with interest. She took time off a busy work order to glance his way, and the obvious show of affection didn't seem to put her off.

"Deb, I agree completely. When she donates her cell, I'm going to slide it to you; go through it on the way out to the truck. We'll post Benji up outside and we'll converse with Mia inside."

Deb nodded. "Freddy, is that all you want to do to her?" She heard her own voice and didn't like the jealous tone.

"With all the action that's taken place in the truck, it's a safe bet Mia will become a supersonic sex-machine within a minute. We put her to sleep before that happens. I'd like to give her commands tied to her cellphone. Sort of like your activation phrase, but in text form."

"Great idea, Freddy." Deb had reservations about what they were about to do. There was probably a less porno way to do this, but Fred needed to stretch his ability, and Deb had to admit she was curious, as well as a little turned on. Fred's hands were magical; she wanted them on her tits.

Fred reluctantly took his hands off Deb, retaking his seat on the stool. Deb couldn't resist pinching his ass. The look of faux exasperation was adorable.

Grace did as she was told, sliding the phone over. Fred trapped her hand with his own, gently. She grinned at him, but didn't resist.

"Grace, I want you to take a break as soon as you can." Fred locked her eyes with his to bring it all home. "You want to do what I say." He squeezed her hand for emphasis, then let go.

"I'll do what you say," Mia repeated.

The evening sun was low in the sky when the quartet arrived at Fred's truck. There had been some stares in the Diamond when she left, but nothing too suspicious; most eyes were on Deb. Fred led the way while holding Mia's hand. Her fire was getting noticeably stoked, which made the sway of her hips more inviting, which also stoked Fred's fire. He was also periodically check out Deb, who was going through Mia's personal cell but monitoring what was transpiring. Benji headed up the rear; Fred noted the jock was both keeping an active eye out while still appreciating Deb's ass. They weren't followed.

Deb had both Mia's cellphones and her passwords; sending as much information to a friend of hers named Thalina Hughes as she could.

Fred opened the passenger door for Mia. Deb turned to Benji.

"Benji, if you see anyone, give a holler."

"Will do, Deb," Benji agreed.

If jealousy was a cruel mistress, it was doubly vexing to Deborah. How in less than an hour could she go from orgasming on his face to thinking Freddy would ditch her for that chain-smoking amazonian hussy. Sure, she had huge tits and that thick red hair and soft ass, but she'd only just met Freddy. Was it the way she submitted to him? Freddie didn't control Deb unless she wanted to be controlled. Maybe it was because Mia made it look so sexy. Maybe if she submitted to him like Mia did - Deb shook that thought off. Freddy was her property.

"You okay, Deb?" Fred was holding the passenger door open. Fred had been so confident in the bar; it was kind of hot. As she closed the distance, it was easy to see the concern on him; for her. She wrapped him in a hug, and felt his arms close around her, intimate and cozy. She squeezed his bottom, and he responded by tweaking hers.

"I'll be ok, Fred. Let's do this."

Fred went around to the driver's side and Deb pulled the door and stepped in, but Mia hadn't scooched over; she was blocking her way in. Deb balanced, both feet on the sidebar, one hand on the top of the truck and one on the door. Mia had a hand in her red leather pants working her womanhood, while her other was under her tank top, squeezing her left tit. Deb had a front-row seat as Mia enjoyed the benefits of Fred's cab.

"Move over." Deb framed it as an order and tried not to look at the display by staring into Mia's green eyes, which were shut in ecstasy until Deb's forceful request. Their faces were dangerously close to one another.

"Make me." Mia's voice was low gravel as she closed the short distance to Deb's mouth, kissing her hard.

Fred instantly hardened when he laid eyes on Mia, playing tonsil hockey with Deb. Her positioning effectively trapped her, with both hands needed for balance. Her mouth was being assaulted by Mia's tongue.

"Mmmmhmmmph," Fred heard Deb and fought an incredible battle with his conscience not to activate Deb; he did however let the kiss go on a few more seconds before he put a stop to it.

"Mia, I order you to go fall asleep, but you will still hear me." A wet slurping noise signaled the end of the erotic make-out session as Mia nodded off, both hands now slack.

"You okay, Deb?" Fred asked, swallowing.

"Yeah Freddy. Let's move her over so we can get on with the programming." Fred didn't know what was sexier; Deb's embarrassment or the fact that she absent-mindedly licked Mia's saliva off her lips.

"I can do that. Mia, on the count of 5, I want you to wake up. When you do, it will make you want to listen to my voice even more. You want to obey my voice." Fred moved closer to her, counting down from 5. When Mia awoke, she was noticeably calmer. She noticed her hand still in her pants, but she was too busy looking at Fred to care.

"Mia, please move over to me."

"Yes."

Once she moved over, Deb got inside, closing the door.

"Mia, repeat after me; I trust Fred."

"I... trust Fred?"

"Mia, repeat; I trust Fred."

"I trust Fred."

"Who do you trust?"

"Fred."

"Mia, are you turned on right now?"

She nodded. "Sooo turned on." Her hand began moving in her pants.

"Mia, stop playing with yourself." Her hands stopped.

"You will not move from that spot; your hands will do nothing until I tell you."

"Will not move... hands... tell." She was deep under Fred's spell.

"While you are in this truck, your body belongs to me. Repeat what I just said."

"No..."

"Mia, do you trust Fred?"

"I trust Fred."

"Mia, your body belongs to me now."

"Body..to..you?"

"Mia, your body belongs to me. I want you to say it."

"My body..belongs to you."

"You may play with yourself now."

Her hand immediately resumed working on her sex. Deb eyes Fred, desire and doubt waging a battle on her face. She sat, hands at her sides, focused on the rise and fall of Mia's hand inside leather jeans as she wanked off.

"Say, Deb." She tore herself away from Mia's display of hypnotic self-love.

Deb looked at Fred. "Fred, this is fucked up."

"Mia, why do you have bruises on your face?"

"Fighting."

"What type of fighting?"

"Paid fighting." Deb's eyebrows shot up.

"You get paid for fighting?" Fred's eyes narrowed.

"Yes. Mostly."

"Who or what do you fight?"

"Other women."

"You box other women?"

"No. Fight other women. Can punch or submit."

"Why aren't these fights publicized?"

"Illegal. Bloodsport-type shit. Women working off debt."

"How violent is it?"

"Violent. Women die."

Fred and Deb exchanged looks. Holy shit.

"How good are you at fighting?"

"Won two fights, lost two. Hate losing."

"Is Mr. Terry your boss?"

"Yes. He takes part in my payment to pay off dad's debt."

"You're paying off a debt your father owes?"

"Yes. I fucked up."

"Isn't your father dead?" Fred asked.

"Yes. He still owes Mr. Terry."

"How did you fuck up?"

"Started out as a recruiter but fucked up. Supposed to be a prostitute, but fucked up. Tried to fight and... lost. Good at tending bar, though."

There was a lot to unpack there. They didn't have the time. Hopefully, her cellphones could fill in the blanks.

"Mia, even though you are in a deep trance, I want you to open your eyes."

"I'm Fred's." Her eyes opened.

"Mia, I want you to look at the woman next to you." Mia's head swiveled, acknowledging the beautiful but conflicted woman seated uncomfortably next to her.

Deb shook her head slowly.

"Trust me," Fred mouthed the words. His girlfriend was clearly outside her comfort zone. Fred reasoned they would have to get used to the new normal. Part of him got an amoral kick out of it. He was in the driver's seat, figuratively and literally.

"That is Deb. Mia, I want you to repeat after me. Fred's voice is Deb's voice."

Interesting resistance. "No.."

"Mia, how do you feel right now?"

Judging by the wet noises, her answer was obvious.

"So good."

"Mia, stop masturbating."

Something like a pained mewl escaped from her lips. Traces of Deb's saliva still glistened on her chin.

"Mia, tell me why you don't trust Deb."

"She's too perfect. No dirt under her nails. Don't like dutch braid. Want to punch her face."

Mia's confession brought Deb out of her own aroused state. She was about to argue with Freddy's new hypno-slave, but he interjected.

"If you trust Deb, I'll let you masturbate."

Mia shivered. "Trust... Deb? Want to trust Fred. Fred smells nice."

A wicked idea formed in Fred's own aroused psyche. He had to try it.

"Mia, I want you to say you can trust Deb."

"Trust Deb."

"Mia, begin masturbating."

Like a coiled spring, her fingers resurrected themselves in her sex.

"Mia, you cannot cum until I let you, but you may continue to masturbate."

Mia grunted acknowledgement as soapy sounds came from between her legs.

Fred was looking at Deb throughout the exchange. Intrigued, he showed to her she should say something.

"Mia, this is Deb." Her tone was commanding, but her manner was hesitant.

"Deb."

"I want you to know you can trust me, Mia."

"Can trust Deb." Her movements were more insistent.

"Say you can trust Deb."

"Trust Deb." The look on Deb's face when Mia repeated the command made Fred's dick swell.

Both Fred and Deb had moved up on either side of Mia, near each ear. The redhead Mia lay against the seat, drunk with desire and trying in vain to bring herself off. One hand buried in her soppy muff while the other had finally exposed her left breast. Her fingers flicked a hard nipple. Confined by the red leather pants, they spread as far as her legs could go as her fingers squelched away. Fred wondered what her pussy looked like.

"Say, Deb."

Deb was going to say something else to Mia, but seemed relieved when Fred interrupted. He could tell Deb was in the same state she was in when Oni had given him table head.

"Mia, I want you to tumble back into a deep slumber. You will come out when I snap my fingers."

Fred reached out with his hand to caress Deb's cheek. She let him, but he saw some emotional turmoil.

"Fred, is this how it's going to be?" Her question wasn't accusatory. She took his hand, pressing it against her cheek. He gave a slight nod.

"I need the ScSc to reinforce control. I'm trying to set up commands she must be able to follow to the letter. I must get sexual with this. That sounded completely creepy." He shrugged, grabbing her hand. "I figured the best way to solidify these commands is through orgasm. Does that sound farfetched?"

Deb thought about it, then gave an acknowledging nod. "Considering how fucked up this whole situation is, it's probably the least far-fetched notion. An orgasm would be a potent deal-sealer."

Fred agreed. "This feels like mad scientist stuff, Deb. I'm glad you're here to help." Deb's grin had more confidence to it.

"So, I had a thought, but I want to run it by you for approval. First, I know how important Mia is, which I want your control to supersede mine. Are you following me so far?"

Freddy was a nice guy with a good conscience. Deb wasn't sure he felt guilty about his dominance over Mia or felt bad Deb was having a tough time with the morality of the thing. She had envisioned a far less lurid scenario for Mia's recruitment, but here she was in a situation like the Oni episode. She had been the one who impressed the need to practice with his ability. On the plus side, with Mia under her control, she would not have any more reason to feel jealous.

"So far," she answered.

"The idea is for me to hand her off to you and getting her to acknowledge it. In order to do this, we wake her up, take her to the edge of her orgasm, then make it symbolic by you giving her permission to cum. Then you and I kiss in front of her as part of the deal-sealer."

"Jesus Fred, you are a total perv. Look, it's clear you need to practice, so let's hop to it." She shook her head but couldn't hide her grin; this was madness.

Deb thought about it and felt it had the right element of spice to it. It was barely up to the standards of some of those late-night cable shows she used to watch in high school.

"Ok, but I'd like to request something else. Right before we kiss, if I say 'Terminal' you say the other word." Deb saw his cock twitch and knew he was into it. She was partially curious; would she completely lose control? Fred gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.

That she was giving up control meant the world to Fred; her trust in him was growing.

"I won't let things get out of hand." He thought his chuckle sounded nervous.

Deb watched him. "Ready when you are."

"Deb, when I bring her out of trance, I want you to zap her back under with the code phrase 'aversive olfactory.'" She had a determined look, which was a good sign. Fred brought Mia back out by counting down from 5.

The tall redhead immediately started going into overdrive.

"Aversive Olfactory!" Deb called out, and Mia relaxed immediately, her body shuddering. Deb felt sympathy for the rollercoaster ride they had put her through.

Deb decided she would take the reins, but she kept her eyes on Freddy if he wanted to interject.

"Mia, this is Deb."

"Trust Deb."

"I give you permission to touch yourself. But you cannot cum."

"Can't cummmm, can fingerbaaang," the soapy audible of Mia's pussy momentarily took center stage. Fred took that as his cue.

"Mia, you trust both Fred and Deb, but I want you to trust Deb more. If she tells you to do something, do it. Mia, still in trance, I want you to open your eyes."

Her eyes opened; brow creased with desire; she was close to release.

"Mia, when Deb and I kiss, that will signify the control of you that will pass from me to her. You will still listen to what I have to say, but in all things her word will count higher than mine." Fred looked at Deb, who licked her lips either in apprehension, lust, or both.

"Fred and Deb kiss, I'm Deb's." Fred found Mia's low drawl intoxicatingly sexy. Deb was transfixed, her own nipples aroused and clearly visible through her blouse.

Fred settled one of his hands on Mia's bare shoulder, caressing up to her neck. She responded with a gasp. "Fred touches me." His other hand caressed Deb's blushing cheek and into her silken tresses. Deb leaned into it dreamily while she both grabbed him by the back of the neck and then put a hand on Mia's shoulder.

"Deb touches me."

Deb looked at Freddy. "Terminal."

"Cupcake," Fred finished.

Eyelids fluttered; nostrils flared; pupils dilated. Deb beamed.

"Mia, I give you permission to cum," Deb ordered huskily.

Mia brayed almost like a horse as an orgasm rocked the sweaty, sloppy, large amazon. The entire pickup shimmied.

Deb smashed Fred's mouth into hers with something akin to a snarl. Fred dueled and darted Deb's tongue as he mainly sought to keep from drowning in her wet kiss. The "I want" line on Deb's forehead was clearly visible as Fred returned the lust-filled stare in those deep brown eyes. For an instant, Deb's passion diminished.

"I'm Deb's. I trust her more than Fred. More than anybody." Mia had recovered from her orgasm enough to be capable of speech.

It seemed to have a rejuvenating effect on Deb; she moaned in response to Mia's admission. Fred felt the hum through his own mouth, barely aware his lover had maneuvered them closer to Mia. It was only until he felt the redhead's pouty lips on his in an erotic, three-way kiss, that he realized with a thrill what was happening.

Mia wasn't allowed to touch either of them through earlier orders, so she still touched herself as Deb's tongue entered Mia's mouth like a conquering hero taking her prize. The redhead sucked the sexy co-ed's tongue with reckless abandon, then intermingling with Fred's, and Mia slurped around him while Deb bit and pulled her Mia's lower lip. Deb licked Fred's lips where he was kissing Mia, who slobbered into Deb's upper lip. The wet sounds of kissing accompanied the gushing noise of fingers stirring vagina. Both Deb and Fred had a handful of thick red hair.

Fred pulled himself off Mia's steamy lips with a supreme effort, given the lewd scenario playing out in front of his eyes.

"Terminal Cupcake." He expected Deb to pull back, and although Deb's fervent desire diminished, her lips lingered on Mia's. The two women made eye contact hungrily; it was one of the hottest things Fred had ever seen.