The Ponytail Express Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb and Fred came down from their playtime with Mia. They solidified her commands, getting as much information from her cell as they could. To Mia, she had come out to discuss the possibility of joining the Ponytail Express, and didn't like Deb all that much to start, so Mia had counter-negotiated that she would only be a member of the Ponytails if she were co-captain. Deb said they'd have to meet on Saturday, and she'd text the location to her Friday. Mia couldn't wait.

Deb's dorm

10:42pm

Fred found it was the little discoveries that made his relationship with Deb special. Like, for instance, Deb was a sloppy kisser. She used her teeth a little too much during oral sex, and she was loud. None of these were negative things; he knew they were distinctive. As far as the loudness, he was going to have to either influence the entire building or find a place to live off-campus. Sexually, Deb was more receiver than giver, but if you gave well enough, her competitive nature saw that as a challenge, fueling both her generosity and her fearlessness.

Satisfied, the couple recovered in a sweaty tangle in her bed. They had made love, but it had more intimate, leisurely. Deb's breath felt great against his neck, her arm across his chest, fingers tracing circles. The feel of her breasts pressed against his side, leg over his leg. His arm around her, tracing her name on the small of her back. This was everything he wanted but never dared hope. Neil Armstrong must have felt like this when he walked across the moon.

"We're should move off campus, y'know." Deb finally said.

"Good thing it's the end of the year. We'll have it sorted out in a couple of months." Fred wondered if she hadn't read his mind about the off campus move. "I think I owe you an apology for the Mia thing."

"Freddy, you don't owe me anything. Given her situation at the Nugget, she would have told me to fuck off, or worse, tried to recruit me in their fight club shenanigans. So thank you."

"You're welcome, dear." Fred spoke, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Let's review what we currently know," Deb offered.

"Still haven't unpacked a lot of that," Fred spoke, voice low.

"Mia works for Mr. Terry, who used her as a recruiter for underground women's fighting three years ago. Was the softball team a recruitment tool? But then something happens, and Mr. Terry doesn't kill her her, because?"

"Well, that's obvious. Because she's a hammer," Fred countered.

"Yeah, she's alright." Deb noted there wasn't any jealousy this time out.

"Mr. Terry uses her as a prostitute for the last three years, but that doesn't last. He enters her into the fight circuit and she gets beat up. How do you mess up being a prostitute?"

"Probably kicked some customer's ass," Fred guessed.

"Yeah, probably," Deb agreed.

"Say, Deb."

"Yeah, babe?"

"You wouldn't by any chance be considering getting into this female version of a fight club situation now, would you?"

"Don't have time, babe. I'm too busy studying for finals, putting together my softball team, and having sex with an incredibly lucky guy." Deb was intrigued, but everything she just said was true.

"I agree. That guy is incredibly lucky." He squeezed her tight ass for emphasis.

"We're probably going to need to work out a way to get Mia out of there permanently," Deb admitted, caressing Fred's chest.

"Yep." He agreed. Deb's mind was made up.

"Besides," Deb put in, "Mia's ass is my property now. Mr. Terry just doesn't know it yet."

"Jesus, Deb." Fred knew Deb was half-joking about the property thing, but still.

"Freddy, why don't you call your Scorekeeper Scent 'SkSc' instead of 'ScSc'? Seems to me that would make more sense."

"Deb," Fred began in a fake menacing voice, "Are we going to have a problem?" He couldn't keep a straight face and chuckled. Deb loved the vibrations his body gave off when he laughed. Freddy had his flaws; he was too hairy down there, he bit down on her clit too hard sometimes, and he was a bit of a dry kisser. Still, he was an incredibly generous, eager lover who would follow her into the depths of sexual hell. She had to admit she would follow him as well. They were a team, and they needed to fire on all cylinders, which led to her decision.

"Freddy, I know your ScSc throws any concept of sexual orientation out the window, but given how uncomfortable a part of today was, I was thinking maybe you could give me something where I'd be more attracted to the fairer sex. Not full-on lesbian, but more into the prospect of finding other women attractive?"

Fred liked what he was hearing, and he hardened.

"Are you getting hard again, Freddy? Jesus," Deb chuckled.

"Deb, I'm pretty sure I can't make you into a lesbian. As for making you more into women, how about I'll think about it and get back to you." Fred was thinking about it.

She patted his chest. "I supposed that's fair. Don't think on it for long, though."

He smiled. "Well, in that case, terminal cupcake. Deb, fall asleep." His lover fell into an immediate slumber.

Fred spent the next 15 minutes doing exactly what Deb requested. Well, almost the same thing. He gave her some sexual fantasies with certain triggers, then brought her out with no memory of having been programmed. Fred wanted it to be a surprise.

Freddy woke up to an incredible feeling. His cock was rock hard and was floating through warm wetness. He heard the slightly elevated breathing pattern of Deb. Even before he came fully awake, he knew she was fucking him.

In the morning light, Deb was a sculpted goddess as she bounced up and down on his diamond hard shaft. Her athletic physique glimmered with sweat.

"Morning Deb."

"Morning, Freddy." Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. "Your cock w-woke up b-before ah! you d-did and wanted to say aih! H-hello." Smack, Smack, Smacksmacksmacksmack

Her hips stopped. He put both hands on either side of her, his thumb toyed with her belly button. She had an innie.

"You should go swimming with me today. It's gaah-wonderful exercise." She undulated erotically over him, arms on his chest for support. His hands traveled over her tattoo to palm her supple breasts. He squeezed roughly, thumbing her nipples.

"That's it, Freddy. Squeeze my tits." Spittle flew off her lips. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"I'll bring my t-trunks. Cumming soon." Smack!Smack!Smack!Smack!

She was an absolute vision above him. Fred was paying extra attention to Deb's tits. He was squeezing both nipples. Her eyelids fluttered as her pussy rippled around his cock. Reluctantly, Fred moved his hands from her now swaying boobs, instead grabbing her sweat-slicked ass. She was all smooth, hard muscle. He used his own arms to stop her gyrations. Her Cheshire cat smile widened; her abs were still working. Sugar walls milked his dick, and he nearly went over the edge.

"Cum inside me." Deb snarled.

"As you command." Fred tightened his grip on her fantastic body, then hedge-hammered into Deb's velvety sheath with as much force as he could.

Slap!

"Ohhhhhh!"

Smack!

"Aaaaaahhhhh!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! SlapSlapSlapSlap!

"Ohhhhh, Freddy! Use that fuckin' dick! That dick, so fucking good!" Her hands went from Fred's chest to her own, palming her breasts, twisting her nipples with her fingers while her lover jack hammered into her buttery crease. Fred felt Deb's juices pooling on the base of his shaft as his hips plunged into her. He was at his absolute limit.

"Ohhh, Deb!"

Giddy with fucklust, Deb felt Freddy's groin gravy spackle her insides again and again. She couldn't give words to how he felt inside her as her body quaked in orgasmic bliss. Her ass clenched; her toes curled as she drenched his meat pole. She leaned down to devour his mouth with hers while dragging her breasts over his chest. Deb never knew sex could be like this and didn't want it to stop.

The pair recovered and got ready for class. They exchanged touches and meaningful looks as they got ready for their day.

A bit later in the morning, with the sun barely in the sky, she took Freddy swimming at the Aquatic Center. They talked about various subjects, making small talk. Fred wanted to find out what her likes and dislikes were. Deb wanted to work on Freddy's stamina. The poor guy's libido was willing, but his flesh was weak. Also, she conducted her own experiment using her activation phrase in order to practice her control. She noted the chlorine in the pool seemed to cut Freddy's influence a bit.

Deb showered twice in the girls' locker room of the aquatic center, once before she went for her swim with Fred, once after her lifesaving class. Both times she had a fantasy that Alexandra Muniz and Mia were soaping her body up, paying extra special attention to her private parts and breasts. She felt like they were preparing her for sex with Freddy. She got to touch them too and their skin felt great; the cooing noises they made were sexy. Mia wore a choker with an inscription easily readable. "Deb's." Something about that was hot as hell. The images were hot as hell.

Deb had an issue during weights with Oni. When they were friends, incidental touches, patting each other on the back, or even hugs weren't a big deal. Now, when they touched, Deb felt a note of sexual tension. She swore Oni was looking at her during their workout the same way she looked at cute guys. It happened again in the showers afterward. Deb wondered if Oni might have liked her in the same way Mia liked Deb in her dreams. She noticed Oni had the cutest ass--small but shapely. Fred's entire hand could cup one of those muscular orbs. Deb would periodically come back to that image of Oni, lips wrapped around Fred's cock, cradling his glans on her tongue as he blasted his seed down her throat. It made her pussy twitch.

In the showers after weight training, she had a similar fantasy, only it was Mia washing her back, hands kneading her shoulders as she washed the sweat off, while Oni stood before her. Her best friend spurted shampoo into Deb's hair and sensuously massaged her scalp. Oni was slightly shorter than Deb, and she stepped in close to rinse the suds out. They were watching each other intently, nipples gently colliding, sending the sexual energy straight to Deb's steamy mound. Mia's lips kissed her shoulder as she made her way to her neck and ear, while Oni dipped two fingers into her own muff, ladling her juices out, bringing those fingers to Deb's lips. Before she sucked her friend's juices off, the fantasy ended. As the pair toweled off, Deb stole a glance at Oni's fine little ass.

Freddy enjoyed a morning swim with Deb, who was an amazing swimmer. As he matriculated his way through Thursday, Fred began noticing his influence in those classrooms to be more noticeable. It was like a territorial thing; the more he hung out in an area, the more it would fill with his pheromones. Logically, over time, this would build up to where certain areas like Deb's dorm, Fred's pickup, and his own dorm room would become places where he was at his most influential. For how his ability affected groups, with few exceptions, both guys and gals viewed Fred as THE ALPHA. This meant that guys deferred to him, and women wanted to get with him. He read where ants and bees used pheromones to mark their territory. With human pheromones, it became difficult to separate fact from fiction. Scientifically, they were not effective in sexual arousal. Fred got a kick out of that.

Some of his classes were in large lecture bowls, so his control was minimal. In smaller classrooms like Intro to Lit, his influence was considerable. There were only six people left in the room that weren't affected by his ScSc. He knew this because he could smell them; three men, three women. After class, he reinforced Lara's programing from Monday, then gave Professor Alexandra Muniz some extra commands. Fred had some plans for his sexy instructor and wanted to reinforce loyalty and obedience. He asked Alexandra how many times she'd fantasized about him and was thrilled when she said eight. He followed up by asking how many times she had masturbated when she thought of Fred, and she said three. There were a ton more questions he wanted to ask, but those would have to wait.

Fred spent time in the UCF Union building, but not in the Node coffee shop. Instead, he went to the second floor, where there were several conference rooms. He wanted a place in the building where he could influence people if he needed to, so he rented the smallest conference room he could for as many time slots as he was able. It was also a good place where he could text in private.

Fred texted Deb.

Fred: Say Deb

Deb: Hey Babe

Fred: You up for a late lunch?

Deb: That is a Texas-sized 10-4 babe

Fred: Nice. Did some cool stuff today so far want to talk to you about it?

Deb: Can't wait. Seeing Thalina Hughes after lunch, you want to tag along? She's cute

Fred: You say the sweetest things

Deb: Having a pretty Hacker on your team would be sublime

Fred: I am in, dear. You having any odd dreams today?

Deb: You son of a bitch, did you do the thing I asked you to do last night?

Fred: I may have

Deb: And not tell me. Did you program me to fall in love with you too?

Fred: Nope. Don't think I can do that. If you fall in love with me, then it's on you, Deb

Deb: We'll talk more on that in person

Fred: Let me know if you want me to take those dreams off

Deb: No, it's ok. Can't wait to see what Thalina finds. Hoping we can go to the police

Fred: Fingers crossed. Hey Deb, did you program me to fall in love with you?

Deb: From the moment I broke the ice with you in Psyche class, you fool

Fred: Send me a dirty pic when you get the chance

Deb: You too

Fred: Just sent

Deb: It looks like it wants a pussy to keep it company.

Fred: I'm hoping that happens tonight

Deb: Hope's got nothing to do with it, babe

Fred: See you soon

UCF Tremodian Library

4:05pm

The UCF Tremodian Library was the largest library in the state. To call it labyrinthian would be an accurate descriptor. Even with Deb's text instructions, Fred doubted he would have been able to find the place. He'd have to ask Deb why the clandestine measures when he found her.

Fred didn't need Deb's instructions; her scent trail was plain as day. The basement of the library was the sort of place where if you in a horror movie and you were alone, you would be the next victim. Of course, in that scenario, Deb would be the heroine who survives. Fred followed Deb to a room with a closed door with the blinds drawn. Little slivers of light shown through, the only sign that someone was even present in the creepy confines. Instead of going in, Fred took a selfie of him standing outside the door. He put the craziest grin on his face that he could.

Less than thirty seconds later, the door opened, and Deb surged out to meet him with an embrace of both arms and lips. Fred responded in kind, but didn't want to escalate things. The pair disengaged after a time, their lips pulling apart with a wet slurp. Fred licked his lips appreciatively. Deb's eyebrow arched.

"Welcome to the Thalina cave, you goofball."

"Happy to be here? You really need to work on your greeting, y'know. So unsexy." Fred was practicing trying to be sarcastic. Deb styled gray, lightweight ankle pants with a drawstring currently slack, and one of those UPF sun protection rose colored long sleeve tops over a sport bra.

"We aim to please. Did you bring it?"

"Bring what?"

"A compass so we can find our way back out." They both chuckled. She led him into the small room. He caught the scent outside, but when he came inside the room, the smell of cinnamon doughnut was almost overpowering. Deb closed the door and locked it. Fred was treated to the sight of what had to be Thalina. She sat at a desk with an open laptop with multiple tabs open and some sort of OS Fred hadn't seen. It was difficult to tell if she was asleep or not, as Fred was directly behind her. Thalina was ebon skinned, and a tapered "big chop" hairdo that looked immaculate from behind. She had a long, graceful neck and seemed to be quite relaxed. He noted a telltale rhythmic rise and fall of her right shoulder blade and suspected some carnal hijinks.

He moved around to see her from the front and Deb was right; Thalina wasn't just cute, she was also already in a trancelike state! The mocha skinned hottie wore a relaxed grin as her right hand was leisurely inspected her undercarriage underneath a pair of blue jogging shorts. She wore a yellow collared top that was mostly unbuttoned, and a lacy black bra underneath. Her left hand was working at unfastening the fifth button. Thalina had incredible cheekbones and glossy red lips. Black cat eye spectacles were on over closed eyes. Her right ear had about six various piercings, while her left ear had only two. She had earbuds that were draped over her left shoulder. Fred was slack jawed.

"What the shit?" He looked at Deb, expecting a third eye to open on her forehead.

"If I were to guess, I'd say that I've got so much of you on me right now that I'm functioning like a low-level aphrodisiac. I've just been waiting for you to get here."

Fred noted the slack drawstring on Deb's pants and his nostrils flared. She hadn't been waiting idly. Fred decided not to call her on it, especially with the new information. Deb was a transmitter of Fred's pheromones.

"How had the rest of the day gone, Deb?"

"It's been excellent, Freddy. This I just found out about. Most of my classes are in large, well-ventilated areas, not like this." It was a small room, very private. The things they could do down here, away from prying eyes, made Fred inwardly salivate. Deb moved over to the desk and leaned up against it so she could get a splendid view of Fred and Thalina. She showed with a flourish of her hand. Fred had the sudden urge not to overbid.

"Thalina, can you hear me?"

"I can hear you."

"My name is Fred, Thalina."

"Fred Thalina."

"No, I mean my name is just Fred."

"Just Fred." Deb shook her head in exasperation.

"Thalina, my name is Fred."

"Fred." Fred grinned in triumph at Deb, flashing her a thumb's up sign. She put her hand to her mouth to hide her laughter.

"Thalina, I want you to repeat after me..."

With Deb's consent, Fred instilled trust and loyalty. He gave her an activation phrase that made her immune to his scent. When Thalina came out of Fred's spell some twenty minutes later, she was well-rested but surprised.

"What the hell happened? How long was I out?" Her eyes darted around.

"Only a minute. almost nodded off too until Freddy knocked." Deb nodded at Fred. Thalina gave him a shy, self-conscious, adorable smile. Braces provided an extra gleam to the thin wisp of a woman. Her long slender fingers flew over the keyboard; her violet fingernails provided an extra splash of color. She might be surprised to learn where those fingers were only moments ago.

"So Thalina, is this your office, then?" Fred tried to make conversation. He was wondering how the commands would do.

She stopped typing to look at him. "Yes, since last year. I'm able to piggyback onto the network and do whatever I want from here, at least until they remodel the place next year. I'm a sophomore, but Deb and I were friends in high school. The school sucks but I'm glad Deborah made the place classy." She shared a smile with Deb.

"Still conducting your reign of terror over SIA?" Deb asked, referring to Sigma Iota Alpha, Deb's sorority.

Thalina scowled, then began typing again. "Cunts. They are still on my list, Deb. But I'm a patient hunter. I wait, give them a false sense of security, then strike."

Fred grinned, obviously curious about that situation, but didn't want to ask. "You like softball, Thalina?"