The Ponytail Express Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thalina continued to type. "I like it, but I'm not playing unless you absolutely need me. I love designing things, though. I designed the Ponytail Express logo."

Fred leaned forward. "If it's not too much trouble, I've got some ideas for some logos of my own. I'd love to shoot you some pictures, maybe meet up to discuss ideas."

"Fred, it would be my pleasure. Any friend of Deb's is a friend of mine. Also, I have what you asked for." She stopped typing and picked up her cell. Fred heard his cell ding, then looked at the text he received from the pretty mocha skinned computer nerd. "Don't give my number out to anyone else." Thalina's request was more like an order. As one introvert to another, Fred respected that, nodding his head.

Thalina continued. "So, you sent me two cellphones. One belonged to a Grace Ryan, the other to Unknown. Probably a burner, but with a lot of security. It's got a nice tracking algorithm on it, meaning it's way easier to trace than other cellphones. However, anything you do on that cell is highly monitored. The one that belongs to Grace tells a different story; sad to say she's messed up in drugs, prostitution, and even extortion. The Diamond, if not the Casino, is a front for illicit activities. They're not even bothering to hide it that well. I've got a couple of names of people, but if this information is true, they're running two illegal fighting rings: one for animals, another for women. This is like some dark shit, Deb. Better be careful. Looks like your girl Grace has been trying to escape."

"Then why doesn't she?" Fred answered back, clearly vexed. "She tends bar just feet away from freedom and they let her go outside for 30 minutes. Why is she staying?"

"Because they're blackmailing her." Thalina looked at Fred, features troubled, "They're holding someone hostage; her name is Niamh. Grace thinks she's being held in a compound behind the casino. It's nestled in the forest off the road a bit. I can send you some aerial photos."

"Send away." Deb spoke. "We'll need to know everything about that compound."

Fred nodded. "We're going to need more than just Benji if we're going to storm the place."

Thalina uploaded her data to a USB drive, handing it to Deb. The beautiful athlete held her hand as she took the usb drive.

"Thank you so much for this, Thalina. I owe you big time."

"No problem, Deb. Just let me know before you go. Take a USB drive with you and, if you can, download any information. But fair warning, these guys don't play nice." Fred wanted to say something witty but decided against it.

Thalina stood up from her chair to hug Deb. It was a friendly, lingering hug that only mildly stirred Fred, who positioned himself close behind Thalina. Deb eyed him over Thalina's shoulder, shooting him the arched eyebrow. She must have been about 5'5", not as tall as Deb.

"Don't be a stranger, Thalina." Deb requested into her friend's ear. "You can't spend all day down here. Go for walks, get some sun."

Thalina laughed. "Sounds like excellent advice." She released Deb from the hug and turned to Fred.

Fred stepped in for a handshake, but Thalina took him in for a hug. He improvised awkwardly; his erection pressed into Thalina. She seemed to linger on it before pulling away with that shy smile. Fred saw her nipple harden through her shirt. Fred wondered what would happen if he used the activation phrase, but decided against it.

"You should come." Fred spoke.

Both Deb and Thalina looked at him. Deb shook her head slowly in disbelief over how awkward he was when he was nervous. Thalina was mischievous, deciding to increase Fred's torture.

"I should come?" She asked, feigning confusion.

"To the thing. You should come to the party on Saturday." Fred steadily backed out the door. He was officially done.

"When you ask like that, how can I refuse?" Thalina called after the embarrassed, lucky, cute guy with the nice cock. Deb's laughter faded as the pair departed.

Thalina shut the door, locked it, then waited exactly 60 seconds before drilling for oil. When she orgasmed, her thoughts were of Fred and Deborah. Fred's dick looked tasty, especially when it was hard up against her. The cute hacker had seen Deb momentarily topless once and her under-boob tattoo was amazing. Of course, it helps when you have a body like that. Fred fucking her from behind while she tongued Deb's pussy, just replaced a sweaty scissoring session with Onvipa as number one on her list of sexual fantasies.