All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express Ch. 08'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am loving this story! I am glad you didn't have the bad guys get the upper hand and win, I hate that in a story. I would love to see Oni become pregnant after her exhausting first time with Fred. Plus I would like to see how that would change the dynamic with the other girls.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Oh, a very yummy addition to this story. I'm looking forward to more of this foursome! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great characters in a wild story. Still rockin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome Story.

However, this piece could have needed a fair share of proof reading...

SolisBSolisBover 2 years ago

A really promising story that feels undercut by the effortlessness of it. Whatever Fred wants, Fred gets. His hesitancy in the early chapters gave room for some character and relationship development, and a story arc that promised some dramatic tension. This chapter was more "Fred snaps his fingers twice, all is resolved and we're on to foo-foo-fest."

All great stories have bumps along the way. Really good writers recover quickly from them. I have faith that that's the case here.

Timtom12Timtom12over 2 years ago

Great alternative. Instead of walking us through it, you sum it all up after works. Looking forwards to more.

However, proofreading was certainly lacking this chapter.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeover 2 years ago

Love the story, but agree that everything is too easy for fred. Maybe if he loses control over himself and temporarily (?) turns the women into his slave girls.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmover 2 years ago

would really like to see how the summer season works out?

sensualminded1sensualminded1over 2 years ago

Please tell me you are continuing this story?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story! If you choose to continue, I hope to see Fred (why did you choose that name?) help ease the truma that Niamh's gone through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES