The Ponytail Express Ch. 08

Story Info
A student discovers MC abilities.
9.5k words
4.78
26.2k
23

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer time. Thanks everyone for your kind remarks and feedback, even the negative stuff. I hope you keep reading; we'll see how far this ship can sail.

Also, Niamh is pronounced "NEEV". ScSc = Scorekeeper Scent,

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 8: Executive Decision

5:22am

Friday morning

Fred woke up to the warmth of Deb's mouth taking in as much cock as she could. He made eye contact with her as he caressed her hair affectionately. Deb's eyes smiled and she winked while she lazily sucked away, occasionally pausing to lick and fondle his balls. She held Fred's other hand while jacking the base of his cock with the other.

"Deb, give me your other hand." His breathless request cut through the slurping noises around his stiff member. They were palm to palm now. Deb laid between Fred's thighs, the magnificent backside of her sculpted physique on display, blond hair pulled back behind her in a ponytail. Fred sighed in contentment while his lover gave his morning wood a tongue bath.

"Deb, keep your mouth on my cock, but stop when you get to my crown," Fred requested shakily. In response, Deb took a long suck, stopping when Fred could see his glans on her lips.

The pair laid in that position, still palm to palm. Fred slowly moved his hips, watching his cock sink into Deb's mouth until halfway down the shaft. When she realized what Fred was doing, she moaned with lust. Both the taste and texture of his flagpole was heaven as she flicked her tongue when and where she could. Her excitement built with his as she felt his hips increase the pace. Their hands locked as Fred's grip tightened the closer his orgasm approached. Deb had greased his dick with copious amounts of her saliva in her oral worship as each upward thrust sent little explosions of spittle into the air. Her chin was caked with saliva and precum as she polished her lover's erect tool lovingly, adoringly. Periodically, Fred would go too deep with a thrust, making contact with the back of her throat, but Deb would arch her back and neck to adjust to his cock as it plunged into her hungry mouth. It wasn't long before she could feel his balls tighten. He was going to cum soon; she knew the signs.

"Deb!" The first of several successive jets of Fred's seed spattered the roof of her mouth, careening down her throat. Her lover spasmed underneath her; as he cried her name, she rubbed her thighs together; that, and the taste of him was all it took. It wasn't the mind-shattering orgasm that had become commonplace, but a satisfying one, nonetheless. She finished swallowing him, taking time to rub the rest into her skin as she nibbled on his glans. It was like she wanted to smell like him. No, she wanted his smell on her; it marked her as his. Fred laid there trying to catch his breath.

"Good morning, babe." Deb greeted.

"Morning, dear," Fred sighed. "Time to head over to the police station. We have a big day ahead of us, and I want to make sure we control enough of it to not get us thrown in prison."

Brass Nugget Casino

8:05pm

"Tell me what the fuck happened." Mr. Terry sat in the back of his limo, letting two of his employees know how angry he was. Since this was a business trip, Guppy drove, Rick was replaced by Minka, who sat opposite him in the immaculate limousine. Minka, a former champion of the ring, looked like she'd run into trouble earlier tonight. She had a bandaid on her right ear, a bruise on her chin and favored her left arm. She had one of those messy pixie cuts with long bangs in front; cold blue eyes stared at her boss. She was impassive, adjusting the coral neck scarf she wore when she wasn't in Mr. Terry's private quarters. He liked seeing those scars. Black sports bra under a black tank top with a tactical harness that held a beretta in a holster, loose fit black jeans with leg holsters that currently housed four throwing knives, and a pair of sneakers. Her feet fidgeted, giving away the fact she was scared. That was good, but she was in the clear. Tonight, he would do something he made a deal he would never do; he would be the sausage in the middle of a sister sandwich. He was going to break the Ryan sisters.

As her boss simmered, Minka reported.

"Boss," she began, "Niamh was taken from her bungalow at the cathouse by a group of college kids. We're not sure who their leader is, but it's the three from Wednesday night, plus another girl. Their names are Frederick Markinson, Benji Kilmeade, Deborah Stallings, and Onvipa Dasna. It looks like Frederick took a cab in earlier in the day and worked as an advanced scout. Video surveillance shows him spending a little money, but mainly talking to personnel. Later, Benji Kilmeade arrived as part of a group with several other students in the Diamond. That's where I first came in because large groups of college students rarely come out here impromptu. It was strange, but not alarming. Benji's appearance after Wednesday set off some warning bells, but up to that point Frederick hadn't appeared on our radar as he stayed on the Casino floor. There was something curious about him, though."

Mr. Terry's eyes bore into Minka's. "Curious, you say."

"He'd acquired what looked like a squeeze bottle of Windex. It looked like periodically he'd spray it."

His eyes narrowed. "What in the blue fuck?"

"Not sure, Boss. He left the bottle. We think it was full of piss."

"Weird fucker. He a meth-head?"

"Sheriff Mackey's check came back and they're all squeaky clean, boss. Frederick fits the profile, but he doesn't exhibit any telltale signs of being an addict. Highly unlikely for the others. Kilmeade drinks and that's about it."

"He better watch out." Mr. Terry mused, "habit like that can get him kicked off the football team, Defensive MVP or not." Mr. Terry indicated for Minka to continue.

"Boss, this Markinson kid then somehow manages to talk his way out to the ranch." Minka eyed Mr. Terry intently. She thought it was an inside job; unlikely, but you never know. Mia might have found someone crazy, but then he was patient enough to wait almost six hours. Someone had to have given him help.

"Then what?"

"Frederick drops a grand to see Niamh. At the same time, there was a camera outage in sector 2. We did the usual and sent a pair out to make sure it wasn't another short. The last thing they radioed in was the make and plates of a car belonging to Ivaan Sakul, Onvipa's father."

"What happened to the guys we sent out?" Mr. Terry was curious.

"The girls beat them up then zip tied them to a tree."

"Fucking Christ."

"Onvipa and Deborah then climbed the fence, snuck into the ranch undetected, took out two more men, one of which was guarding Niamh's shack. The four then retreated back where the vehicle was waiting."

Mr. Terry looked at Minka. "You're leaving out your involvement."

"Rick and I got wind of what was going on, but I arrived onsite first. I hit Frederick in the shoulder with a throwing knife and was advancing to acquire Niamh when Onvipa and Deborah entered into the theater."

"How'd it go?" Mr. Terry was looking at pictures of both women on his cell. He wondered if they were good enough to survive the ring.

"You want an assessment of their fighting skills Boss, or how I fared?"

"I know how you fared, Minka. They beat you." He let disappointment ooze into his voice. She blinked in response.

"They both exhibited knowledge of Krav Maga, but they're not experts. Boss, have you ever heard of Pariset Ju-Jitsu?"

"Enlighten me."

"It's also called atemi ju-jitsu, it developed off French judo. It involves striking vital points on the body. Tough to say if she's an expert, but she surprised me with the knowledge. If you want an assessment, I'd say Onvipa would be entertainment for one fight. Deborah is another story. A little more training and she could be formidable in the ring."

"Then why the fuck didn't any of my recruiters say anything?"

"Her father is Captain Ned Stallings, is why."

"Oh shit. Fair enough. Stepped over the line tonight, though. We'll have to work out a deal where those two bitches get to make a return trip to the ranch and work off debt accrued."

Minka was impassive; her features didn't change.

Mr. Terry's cell went off -- he put it into the car's systems.

"Vincent!" Mr Terry greeted.

"Eddie!" Vincent responded.

"Tell me something I want to hear, Vince!"

"My pleasure, Eddie! Looks like they've got the Frederick guy along with Deborah and Onvipa at the police station. They're giving statements, but the Sergeant is keeping a lid on it. Niamh is at the hospital along with that Benji Kilmeade kid, giving a statement to the cops there. This whole thing happened in my jurisdiction, so we've got ourselves a containable situation."

"Tell me something I don't already know. Vince, I wanna see you at the station. Guppy, head to the CFPD. We'll see you soon."

"See you in a bit, Eddie." They hung up.

Edward Terry contemplated whether he wanted Minka to suck him off, deciding against it. He wanted to be intimidating and a blowjob would make him soft.

"I'm looking forward to talking to this Frederick Markinson kid."

"Talk to him?"

"Kid spent an entire afternoon getting the lay of the land, has the patience and the personality to talk his way past my guards, then escapes with one of my girls. Not only that, but he convinces two hot ass chicks and a member of the football team to help him? We're sure Mia never met this kid until the other night."

"We're sure."

"Have we been able to find Mia yet?"

"No. We think she might have gone out with the other college students. They all left at roughly the same time."

"Fuck! Yeah, this kid went to a lot of trouble to plan this. Had to talk a lot of people into helping him out. Doesn't sound like a loner to me. Rick checked him out yesterday and I got the feeling he actually liked him. So yeah, right know I don't know whether I want to kill the kid or hire him. Aside from the weird spray bottle shit he pulled, not sure what was about. Far as Mia's concerned, we run a trace on her work cell and if she ditches that we text pictures of us torturing her cousin on her personal cell. That'll send her back to us; we don't have to know where she is."

CFPD

8:26pm

They parked in the lot, which tonight had more civilian vehicles then law enforcement. Edward Terry, Minka, and Guppy were not the usual sort of people who walked unescorted into a police station. They went through a metal detector and passed -- Minka left her toys in the vehicle. Sheriff Vincent Mackey was waiting for them when they came in.

"Hey Eddie."

"Vince. Where are the frails?"

Vince looked quizzically at Eddie.

"The broads? Chicks? Bitches? Cunts? You following me, Vince?"

"Yeah, I follow you Eddie, they're in Sgt Jackson's office. The Fred guy is in interrogation room number four."

"Vince, I want you to round up both bitches. After I get done with the Markinson kid you're going to personally deliver them to the casino."

"Sounds like a plan, Eddie." Vince Mackey ambled away.

"I don't like interrogation rooms. Minka, make sure they're not recording anything. Guppy, you're with me." Minka headed to the observation room.

A few minutes later the pair entered interrogation room 4.

"Wow," Edward Terry exclaimed, "nice smell." He noticed the entire station smelled the same way; it was just more prevalent in the room.

"Guppy, what kind of smell is that?"

"Sandalwood, boss," Guppy answered.

"Frederick fucking Markinson!" Edward yelled an affably sarcastic greeting. The kid was a poster child for unassuming faces. He looked tired and haggard, sporting a bandage around his shoulder where Minka got him with the knife. Eddie took the only other chair in the room, while Guppy took up space directly behind Fred, trying to be as menacing as possible and succeeding.

"Call me Fred." The kid answered back.

"Alright, Fred. Call me Mr. Terry. Guppy, make Fred more comfortable."

Guppy grabbed the chair with Fred in it and pushed it into the table roughly. It knocked the air out of Fred, who wasn't ready for it.

"I'll call you whatever the fuck I feel like, Frederick." Eddie emphasized Fred's full name as he tried to catch his breath.

"You've been fucking busy, Frederick. You come into my ranch and poach my property. What were you fixing to do, Frederick? Aside from sign your own death warrant."

Fred put up a hand. "Ponytail Express," He answered.

Eddie's smile didn't reach his eyes. "Ponytail Express. What is that?"

"Softball team we're putting together."

Eddie kept smiling. "Yeah?"

"I'm the scorekeeper. So yeah, we wanted to recruit Mia. Figured the best way to do that would be to head in and get her cousin out, too."

"So, you did this for a chick's softball team?"

Fred nodded.

"To recruit Mia onto this -- Ponytail Express?"

Fred repeated the same action, only this time he exhibited a pained grin.

"You gotta be shittin me, Frederick."

Fred shook his head.

"Okay kid, okay. How'd ya do it?"

Fred looked at him. "Do what, exactly?"

"I know you fucked with me earlier tonight Frederick, so I feel it is incumbent upon myself to warn you against doing it a second time. How'd you do it, Frederick."

"I talked my way in."

Eddie laughed. "You don't seem like much of a talker. Seem like more of a lone gunman type. Like in ten years you'll have a middle name and be in the news for assassinating somebody important"

Fred nodded. "Do I have ten years after what I did, Mr. Terry?" He asked.

"Frederick, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to walk out of here with you and your two girlfriends, Ondifa and Bev..."

"...Onvipa and Deb." Fred corrected. Something about Frederick bothered Eddie; he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.

"Onvipa and Deb. Whatever. Those two bitches and you are coming with me. We're going to have a party at the Casino, and it's going to be wild. On the debauchery scale I'm going to get it on with your two girlfriends at about an eight. You needed a referral to get my guys at the ranch; you're going to tell me who helped you get in. After that, I'm going to watch you dig a hole we're going to bury you in." Eddie realized what was bothering him. Frederick wasn't afraid.

Before Fred could talk, Eddie looked like he just thought of something.

"The spray bottle full of piss. What the fuck was that for, Frederick?"

"Call me Fred."

"Okay, Fred," Eddie hadn't meant to answer him like that.

"Guppy." Fred spoke.

"Yeah, Boss?" Eddie was confused.

"Guppy..." Eddie tried to say.

"Mr. Terry, you need to be quiet right now. Guppy, go stand in the corner over there, and suck your right thumb."

To Eddie's amazement and terror, Guppy did exactly what the kid told him to do. He wanted to say something, but he couldn't speak. Guppy sucked his thumb like a scared four-year-old.

"Mr. Terry, I order you to sit still. You're able to put your arms on the table with your palms facing down, but other than that you don't have any control over them. Your arms." Fred corrected on the last little bit.

Fred pulled his chair back out, so he was more comfortable. He was still considering what Eddie had said earlier.

"I'm going for a ride, but it's not the one you wanted. You're going to stay here and admit to a lot of bad things. You're going to jail for a long time, Mr. Terry. And you'll never be able to remember why."

Inside the Observation room, Minka watched as Guppy slammed the kid into the table. Did they have to hurt him like that? The unassuming guy was young and incredibly stupid, but there was something noble about him that she found appealing. And she didn't like a lot of guys. Minka wondered what kind of gun he was packing under his. Was it a 38 special, or an honest to God H&K 45? For a kid he looked great in his jeans; kids weren't her type, but if he was, Fred would be in trouble. The observation room smelled like fresh chocolate chip cookies.

A sound behind her signaled danger. She'd been daydreaming about a 19-year-old loser for some ungodly reason. Like out of a surreal dream, the pair of harmless looking girls were mere feet away. Both wore jean shorts that showed off leg, sport tank tops and sneakers, but the petite exotic named Oni had taken her sandals off.

The blond named Deb was the primary threat. A knife was in Minka's hand from the leg sheath automatically, but the blond closed with a speed Minka had seldom seen in an opponent, much less a one so young. The merc unleashed a low kick, striking out a right leg to stop her advance, keeping her at an ideal distance for the knife. She knew Oni was on her left looking for an opening, and in close quarters like this she needed to take out the blond fast.

Minka saw her opening; Deb made her first and last mistake, moving to the side and presenting an opportunity the killer couldn't pass up. With lethal efficiency and speed, she delivered a knife thrust, meant to pierce the kidney.

The blond impossibly caught the knife thrust in both hands, redirecting the killer's maneuver, pulling her off-balance. A near-blinding pain arced through her hand, up her forearm to her shoulder. Minka knew enough about anatomy to know the hand was the ideal place to mess with nerves on account of there not being enough muscle or fatty tissue to be in the way. Somehow this girl knew exactly how to exert pressure to injure, and right now Minka felt a pain in arm she'd seldom felt before. The knife clattered to the ground.

Minka knew she'd fallen for the oldest trick in the book. The college freshman baited the trained killer into attacking a weakness that was instead a strength, and she'd fallen for it. She'd been out of sorts since their initial encounter, but now Minka just felt embarrassed as the young athlete maneuvered her into an arm bar, turning her around, spraining her wrist in the process.

She saw Oni running at her and knew she couldn't get out of Deb's hold. The thai woman struck out into her chest with her left foot, but it was only to use her chest as leverage, as she delivered a vicious knock-out kick right to her chin.

"Haaaaiiiii-YAAAAHHH!" Oni yelled as she delivered a cinematic jumping front kick, as she was perpendicular to the floor, using the momentum to transition into a back flip, managing to land on the falls of her feet.

When Minka woke up, she was on the floor of the observation room, both girls above her. Her chin was dislocated, and she was still too groggy to move. The blond was much closer and did something Minka wasn't ready for but couldn't defend against either way -- she kissed her on the lips, biting her lower lip hard enough to draw blood.

Minka didn't have a problem with that.

Fred made sure he programmed Edward Terry into coming clean about his criminal organization. He was going to be implicating a lot of folks including sheriff Vincent Mackey, who was going to confess as well. While Fred spoke to Mr Terry, Deb and Oni let Fred know they managed to snag Minka; it was up to Fred if he wanted to make her a part of the Ponytail Express.

Eventually, the trio of Deb, Oni and Fred exited the CFPD in high spirits; they'd just came out on top and were relieved, happy, and horny. Fred had a woman on either side of him, his arm around Deb, while Oni had warmed up to him, holding his hand tightly. Deb had texted Fred in on the all the things she'd been up to with Oni throughout the day; keeping her friend constantly aroused, watching Oni masturbate in the car in front of Deb on the way out to the cathouse. While Oni pleasured herself, Deb recounted how she'd blown then fucked in the police station early this very morning. Oni finally came when Deb told Oni she wanted to watch her fuck Freddy.

Onvipa had cleaned herself up after their harrowing encounter with Minka out at the ranch.