The Ponytail Express Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll drive. Fred, you should keep your truck here overnight. I can take you tomorrow morning." Her usual silvery voice sounded tired but happy.

Fred smiled; he'd been busy today as well.

"I snagged us the Executive Suite at the Cantella Forks Hotel. Mia and Niamh are in an adjoining suite, but we've got the other. We could probably walk, but to be honest I'd like to sit; besides, there'll be valets that will park your car."

Oni and Deb exchanged pleasantly surprised looks.

"Freddy!" Deb cheered, leaning into his good arm, "You're the best."

Oni had a bruise on her left cheek, Deb had a cut on her leg and cut on her left arm, but she was energetic. Fred had gotten the worst of it with a knife gash in the back shoulder blade. He wanted to get it looked at, but he also wanted to rest; and there was the other thing he wanted to do.

"It's alright if I spend the night then?" Oni asked, a bit too innocently. Her long, jet-black hair was pulled back into pigtails. Fred looked at Deb, grinned, then moved over to Oni, bringing in for a hug before picking her up by the waist. She reacted with laughter, wrapping her limbs around him. Oni's face was above his, so she tilted down, her dark eyes catching his in her own enchanting spell.

Fred's shoulder protested, but he didn't care.

"If you spend the night that means I get to fuck you." Oni's eyes momentarily widened in shock, then lust. Her full lips captured his while Deb looked on, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Things were going exactly the way she had hoped.

Oni pulled away. "I want you to pound my pussy like you did D's at the police station this morning," her dulcet tones dripped with need. "I want to see what all the fuss is about."

Fred set her down, then moved to Deb, hugging her and kissing her on the mouth. She gave her man the patented Deb Stallings sloppy kiss. Oni's lip gloss never tasted so good.

"We might not make it to the hotel," Oni remarked. Deb grabbed her with both hands, pulling her in for a lip-smacking kiss.

"Holy shit that's hot," Fred admired the best friends as they played a game of tonsil hockey.

Deb finally pulled away with a splatter of saliva and a few threads of drool.

"Hotel. Now," Oni agreed.

The trio, all flirtation and speed, piled into Oni's vehicle. Deb sat up front while Fred was in back. He was curious if Mia would be up for joining the three of them for extra-curricular activities. Fred thought he should at least invite her. Deb put a hand on Oni's leg.

"Say, Deb and Oni."

"Yeah, Babe," Deb answered.

"Hm?" Oni responded.

"What you both say to Mia joining us tonight? Would you be okay with it?"

In response, Deb took out her cell and texted Mia, letting her know they were coming up. She had been prepping the gorgeous redhead with texts for the past couple of days. Deb would let Freddy put the finishing touches on her. Mia would be a part of Freddy's harem.

"Fred, you sure you can tackle three bitches tonight with a hurt shoulder? Maybe we should pick up some Viagra or something." Oni was being Oni. Fred moved to right behind her; Deb watched the interaction with interest.

"Oni, after I drench your pussy, I'm going to watch Deb and Mia eat you out. How hot would that be?" He saw the intake of breath, her leg spasmed. She looked in the rear-view mirror at Fred.

"Vesuvius hot, Fred."

10:32pm

Cantella Forks Hotel

The short car ride over and the time spent in the lobby of the hotel did nothing to diminish the lust they felt. There were no shy glances between them, just knowing looks. Deb and Oni hadn't committed to anything physical yet, but it was clear that was about to change. Fred warned off the bellhop and the trio found themselves alone in the elevator, headed up to the Executive Suite where Mia waited.

Deb attacked Freddy as soon as the doors closed, stepping up with a hand on his crotch and voraciously french-kissing him. Oni scooted in, devouring Fred's neck, but concentrating on unbuttoning, then unzipping him. Deb started to jam her hand inside Fred's jeans, taking his shaft into her hand while moaning into his mouth.

When his cock was sprung from its prison, His jeans were halfway down his legs. His back was up against the back of the elevator. He could barely hear the music over the sound of heavy breathing; mostly his own, and the beat of his heart in his ears. Oni knelt, whipped his briefs down to join with his jeans, and beheld the cock Deb was stroking.

"Yummy," she complimented. Deb broke off the kiss wetly and looked down. Oni looked back at Deb with pleading eyes.

"Please may I suck your boyfriend's cock?"

Deb looked to a breathless Fred for one second, then back to Oni. Knowing what the answer would be, she didn't need his approval; Fred deserved a show.

Deb crouched down, still holding the pulsating prize in her hand. God, she wanted to suck it herself so bad. Deb got in close to her friend; Fred looked down at both, making eye contact with her. His hard cock twitched in her hand.

"Ask nicely for it, Oni." Deb's voice was husky with lust.

Oni pursed her lips, gave her best puppy dog eyes.

"May this humble but awesome woman please suck Fred's magnificent cock?"

Deb brought the cock to her own lips, giving it a good suck, coating it with her own saliva. She left a healthy dollop on the crown of her boyfriend's dick. Then she presented the shiny present to her best friend.

"Oni, you are worthy of this prize," Deb announced.

Oni looked at her friend, her lips fastening around the crown of Fred's cock, making sure to suck Deb's spittle into her mouth. Oni angled herself so the couple could both clearly see what she was doing.

Just then the elevator popped open with a ding. An older couple were just about to get in and saw two women kneeling, one of them with a dick in their hand, the other with the tip of the dick inside her mouth. The young man smiled, waving weakly

"Nice night," Fred offered.

The couple was too stunned to move. The man finally smiled, giving Fred the thumbs up. Oni and Deb giggled. Before the door closed, the couple got a good look as Oni resumed sucking.

She took him deep down her throat; Fred felt his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Holy shit, Oni."

"God, you are an incredible cocksucker," Deb complimented. She moved in and began sucking on Fred's balls. Oni's lips moved up on the cock as she swirled her tongue around his glans, kissing him on the frenulum. Done with lavishing affection on Fred's ballsack, Deb licked the base of the shaft, getting cheek to cheek with Oni. Her arm went around her friend, grabbing her waist. Her other hand was on Fred's thigh. Oni's arm went around Deb, her hand fastening onto the magnificent bottom. The pair shared cock between them; eventually their tongues met as they kissed over the crown of Fred's cock. Their tongues fought an erotic duel around his glans, their lips smacking and slurping together. Fred put a hand on each of their heads, gently pushing them closer around his dick. They began devouring each other passionately. Oni moaned around Deb's tongue, pinching her friend's ass and pumping Fred's spit slicked cock. Deb's hand also moved to Oni's shapely ass, kneading her tender flesh. Deb sucked on Oni's tongue, loving the feel of her man's hand on her head, his cock against her cheek and her best friend's hand feeling her up inside an elevator. Oni didn't know it yet, but she was going to be a great inductee into Fred's harem. Her and Mia. This was going to happen.

The elevator dinged the 23rd floor. Oni and Deb reluctantly pulled out of their hot kiss, helping Fred put on his underwear and jeans.

"Might as well keep them unzipped and buttoned," Deb advised, holding hands with her friend. Oni put a hand in the back of Deb's jean shorts,

"You're so hot, D," Oni gushed.

"Fuck, Sweet Pea, you're not so bad yourself," Deb confided. She looked back at Fred.

"Get that door open before Oni and I go at it out here."

Fred pulled the card key out of his back pocket. Deb pinched his ass.

Oni complained. "I want Fred's cock again." She twirled her long, black hair. "I want his nuts in my mouth." Deb chuckled in response.

Fred got the door. Given the day's events he should be exhausted, but after the tease in the elevator he wanted more. As much as he wanted Oni and Deb, he was looking forward to Mia. The door opened into a small kitchen. Lights were off, but the large screen TV was on, and cast enough light to see. The Executive suite was spacious, holding a sectional couch, two chairs, and a coffee table, all overseen by a 65" LED TV. Not far from that was a single king-sized bed that looked like it would fit three people, or maybe four if they were cozy. Fred thought they could make it work. There was also a large bathtub-hot tub which was separate from the bathroom nearby. Moving to stand from the couch was Mia Riley, looking quite different from when Fred had first seen her at the Diamond. She was freshly showered, her full, thick red hair was still damp and hung down to her broad, muscular shoulders. Fred thought she looked a little underweight; probably due to the emotional weight of the past three years. She had the body of a fighter and the apparent bruises to match; at least, Fred hoped they were from the ring. Mia's nose ring shown and a tattoo of a what had to be a green softball bat framed in black barbed wire was visible on her shoulder. Mia was styling black lace panties barely covered a full, rounded ass and a black laced bra barely contained a pair of massive, pillowy breasts. Fred hadn't known her long, but she had the look of someone who believed she was being conned.

"Hubba hubba," Oni murmured.

"Holy shit," Deb exclaimed.

Fred tried to put his tongue back in his mouth.

"Would someone tell me why I'm here and what the hell happened?"

Fred tore himself away from the six-foot amazon's tits, instead concentrating on her forehead right above her green eyes.

"Deb," Fred began, "I think we owe it to both Mia and Oni to explain what's going on."

Mia nodded. "I mean, I owe you guys for what you did, but this goes way beyond just recruiting me for your softball team."

Oni groaned. "Dammit, I was looking forward to some three-way action! I'll be back in five minutes. Where's the bathroom? I have to jill one out, if you catch my drift."

Three people stared at her for a beat. Oni extricated herself from Deb and skipped to the bathroom.

Mia looked amused. "Kinky. That explains why I'm wearing this," She explained, indicating her lingerie. "I'm assuming you got these for me?" Her eyes were on Fred.

"I wish," Fred admitted, trying like hell not to ogle her.

"It was me," Deb began, "I did it. Freddy is right, we owe you an explanation." She leaned into Fred. "Like the kind you gave me Monday. But we're overdressed compared to you."

Mia shrugged. "This is your setup. Do what you want."

Oni came back from her "bathroom break" looking a little more sorted out. Deb went in to clean up, and soon Fred felt a text come through his cell, from her:

IF I THINK THE CONVERSATION IS LASTING TOO LONG, I'M GIVING THEM THE CODES THEN FUCKING YOUR BRAINS OUT. I'VE WAITED ALL DAY FOR YOUR COCK AND I CAN'T STAND IT MUCH LONGER.

She included a selfie of her in the nude in the bathroom. One hand was clearly in her pussy, and she had a look that Fred could feel in his pants.

He responded with:

K

After a bathroom break the quartet gathered in the living room except Oni, who frolicked on the bed. Mia reclined in one of the single comfy chairs, Deb and Fred sat together on the sectional couch. Everyone was dressed in their underwear; no one seemed to mind except Fred. However, with how tired he was, how much his shoulder hurt even with the painkillers, he wasn't hard for now.

"Here we all are," Mia began.

"Hi, Mia. I'm Oni." The siamese-american wore a blue sport bra and panties. She waved to the tall redhead.

"Hi, Oni. I'm Mia. Sorry to interrupt your 'three-way' action. This shouldn't take too long, then I'll get out of your hair and let you get your 'throuple' on." Mia's voice was naturally low and sexy.

Mia looked at Fred and Deb. "So, what the fuck is really going on."

Oni stopped frolicking on the bed and moved to sit on the corner, almost catlike.

Fred looked at Deb.

"Take it, babe," she quipped.

Okay, so Mia, I'm going to come over near you and ask you a question." Fred kissed Deb on the shoulder and rose, walking over to Mia who still looked amused.

"Fred's getting hard." Oni teased.

"Thanks, Oni," Fred winced.

"That's close enough, Slim." Mia suggested.

"Okay, yeah. So, remember the other night when you first smelled me?"

Mia thought about it, then nodded. "Yeah."

"Do you remember how I smelled?"

"Yeah. You smelled pretty damn good as I recall."

"How do I smell now?"

Mia stood and took a few steps Fred's way. She leaned in and took a whiff.

"Huh. Nothing. Not even any BO. No pit stick, no cologne. That's kinda weird."

"Here's the thing. I haven't worn any deodorant or cologne since Monday. However, I have used soap."

Mia looked over towards Deb.

"Oh, I can smell him," Deb's voice almost trembled with excitement, "and believe you me, he smells incredible."

"Ok, I'll bite," Mia spoke, still standing near Fred, "why can't I smell you, Fred?"

"Because I haven't said Aversive Olfactory yet."

Mia swayed on her feet. Her nostrils flared; her pupils dilated.

"Christ, I can smell you. It's like if sandalwood had sex with jelly donut."

"Aversive Olfactory." Fred spoke, calmly.

Mia swayed again, looking at Fred, then looked at Deb.

"Aversive factory!" Oni yelled from the bed.

Deb looked at Oni. "Oni, Sprinkle Daisymuse Sakul." Oni collapsed in a heap on the bed. Mia saw that happen and looked back at the two of them, somewhat alarmed. She took a seat; Fred moved back to Deb, who continued.

"Fred has had this ability for six days. Within that span he's been able to influence a few people. Tonight, it was Mr. Terry. That guy is going to give himself up and do some serious jail time. We're going to put someone in charge of the Casino that will protect our interests and that means leave you and your cousin Niamh alone. And before you ask, no. At least as far as I know, Fred has no plans to influence your sister. Fred?"

Fred nodded vigorously. "Niamh's been through enough. Rick is going to set up a bank account for her and hopefully we can set her up with a good life going forward. I think she deserves it."

Mia was processing all the information.

"Thanks for Niamh," she swallowed, "but let's start as the part where I was ready to rip your clothes off and fuck you six ways to Sunday just now."

Fred nodded, sitting down. Deb smiled proudly. "Just a minute. Allow me to explain after I've woken up sleeping beauty over there."

"Oni, I want you to come out of trance in three, two, one, now." Oni rose from the bed, yawning.

"Sprinkle Daisymuse Sakul."

"Hey guys. What's going on? Getting bored over here."

"We're just explaining the ScSc, Oni."

Oni crinkled her nose like she sniffed a fart.

"You know it should be SKS, right?"

Deb shook her head, grinning wickedly. "I think it should be SkSc instead. Fred, this is confusing."

"It's ScSc, you're breaking my balls over here," Fred mumbled.

"Are you explaining to her how she is attracted to Fred?"

"Yes, Oni."

"You can do that to everyone then?" Mia asked.

"Not everyone," Fred answered, "Most people though."

"Wait, you did this to me just to get me to say yes to being on the Ponytail Express?"

"Definitely," Deb spoke, "the offer is to play for the Express this summer. After that, you're free to go your own way. That's almost all we're looking for."

Mia smirked. "Almost all, cheerleader? What else are you looking for."

"Itchy buttocks!" Oni giggled.

"Not quite itchy buttocks," Deb explained, "but sex is on the menu, Mia. Fred wants you and you want him. You probably wanted him the second he asked you about popcorn."

Mia blushed. "Okay, this is -- a lot to process, I..."

Deb moved to sit in Fred's lap. She kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Please don't go, Mia. Stay." Fred grew hard fast with Deb sitting on his cock, her sculpted body in such proximity.

"Mia, we'd like you to stay. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do," Deb fibbed.

Mia looked at the two of them.

"So, you have an activation code that makes me immune to this ScSc? Why wouldn't you just have it on all the time so everyone could be your slave?"

Deb was quick to answer. "You may not have picked up on this yet Mia, but Freddy has a conscience. It's a rare thing these days, but he'd rather give you a choice. If it makes you feel any better, I can give you the phrase so you can use it to go in and out. I know that's what I did in the beginning. I was afraid I'd lose my fucking mind whenever I smelled him. It was easy to get carried away."

"So, you want me to be a willing participant in your sex games and a member of the Ponytail Express for the summer, and in return you're going to set both my cousin and me up with new lives?"

"That's the idea," Fred croaked. His dick was granite against Deb's finely sculpted pear-shaped ass.

Mia looked over to Oni. "I assume you're on board with all this then?"

"Affirmative, Big Red," Oni joked, "I've been wanting to fuck Fred since Tuesday pretty much. Today Deb said it was okay, so I feel a lot better about it. And Fred made me pretty happy when he said he was going to fuck me then watch..."

"...Yeah, she gets it Oni," Fred interrupted.

Deb wanted Freddy bad. His dick was so hard against her ass. She wanted to take it out and put it into her juicy pussy; it was so fucking tempting.

"Okay. I've had worse dealings. What was the phrase again?"

"Cursive redactory!" Oni teased.

Deb kissed Fred, on the lips, then whispered into his ear.

"Fuck the shit out of Oni but let me know when you've cum in her pussy."

"I love you, Deb," Fred murmured. Deb got off him and he rose to walk to the bed. Oni saw him coming towards her and the huge tent in his underwear.

"Is that for me?" Oni squealed in delight.

Deb stayed on the couch but motioned Mia over. The redhead watched appreciatively as Fred ambled over to the bed and Oni, who grabbed him and flipped him onto the bed.

"Where's my dick!" She half-joked as she peeled off his briefs, exposing his hard flagpole.

"There's my dick!" She leaped off the bed, peeled off her own soaked panties, then leaped back onto Fred with feline grace.

Fred thought there was only one way she was going to calm down.

"Oni, it's time."

She squealed again, straddling him, then palming his shaft with one hand while the other balanced on his chest.

"Take off your bra and show me your tits, Oni -- ohhhh," Fred moaned as Oni slid down his flagpole and he entered her tight but wet canal. She was tighter than Deb. About halfway down his shaft he met resistance.

"Doggamn, Fred," Oni gurgled, lifting herself back up, while peeling herself out of the sports bra with one fluid movement. She gazed at Fred with renewed lust before lowering herself back down.

"ohohohohoh fuuuuck," Fred felt liquid warmth around his cock as Oni's cunt rippled making the tight entry almost painful for him. She lifted back up, and Fred saw her juices on his cock before she went back down, this time a bit farther now that she was getting lathered up. She had both hands on his chest for balance, her long, lustrous black hair hung down to the middle of her back and over her shoulders. Fred could barely see her face and wanted to get closer to he put a hand on her muscular heart shaped ass, giving it a good pinch while sitting up to lay claim to her right breast, taking it into his mouth, teasing her pert, erect nipple. Her hands moved from his chest to his shoulder and back of neck, holding him in place. She impaled herself on his cock for a few more strokes while he teased her nipple with his lips. Another gush of Oni's juice and he was balls deep inside her molten depths. She began garbling unintelligible phrases, and gradually Fred's cock began to feel better inside her narrow love canal. He released her tit from his mouth and laid back down to let Oni cowgirl him.