The Ponytail Express Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia walked over the couch reluctantly. Deb thought it was adorable that Mia really didn't like her all that much. Her suspicion turned her on even more.

"Don't be scared, I don't bite," Deb joked. Mia took a seat on the couch, those magnificent boobs shimmying slightly. Mia wasn't even trying to be sexy, and Deb wanted her.

"Look, I'm down with both Vadge and cock, but I don't do watersports."

Deb cocked her head to the side. "Watersports?"

"Piss play, golden showers. I don't do that. Scat, bestiality, heavy BDSM, Furry stuff, or kissing."

"Ewww!" Deb exclaimed. "Wait -- kissing is off the menu?"

Mia nodded, glancing back at Oni as she was starting to impale herself into Fred's dick.

"You lump kissing in with bestiality?"

"Yeah."

Deb wanted to get to the bottom of that conundrum but surmised it would only delay the inevitable.

"Aversive olfactory."

Deb had been sharing bodily fluids with Fred all week, and at this point Fred's pheromones were making her influential as well. Deb knew this was the case since she had been able to influence Thalina by being in the same room with her. And now it was working with Mia.

Mia grabbed Deb by both legs, pulling her into her lap so they were face to face. Deb's legs widened to accommodate Mia's demand for physical contact. Deb's breasts rested just above Mia's; it was a totally new and delightful feeling for Fred's girlfriend, who had two words to say to the alabaster skinned amazon.

"Kiss me."

Mia's full, pouty lips mashed up against Deb's. The sexy pair swapped spit, smacking and slurping. Soon, they were tongue-wrestling in every sense of the word.

"Aversmmmwaaah," Mia was trying to say the phrase to bring herself back, but Deb was having none of it, bringing her strong legs around Deb's back, and putting an arm on the back of her neck to hold her in place. Mia had a hand on Deb's ass and back and wasn't struggling to hard to push her away, so Deb snaked a hand down Mia's belly, inside her lace panties. She felt the redhead's pubic hair; it was rough, almost like a brillo pad. Deb's fingers angled through her pubic mound to start rubbing her vulva. It had the desired effect.

"Mmmmmmm," Mia's fire was being stoked by the cheerleader. She loved the feel of the athletic woman's belly up against hers. Wanting to spring those tits from the sports bra they were confined in, the sultry redhead unhooked it while sucking on Deb's tongue. It took her a couple of tries due to both the tongue in her mouth and the hand working the folds of her lady garden. Mia could tell Deb was inexperienced when it came to women, and it made her feel smug that she knew more about it then she did. She no longer cared about the fucking phrase or whatever.

Deb could hear the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh nearby and knew Oni was getting a solid deep dicking from her man. Mia was more pliable now that she was getting her pussy rubbed, and the pair were effectively tongue-battling each other. Mia had somehow blitzed Deb's mouth and she found herself getting tongue fucked by Mia. The two gazed at each other with lust as they slurped, moaned, and sucked face.

Mia trapped Deb's arms with her own, lifting her breasts up to her own face to suck on them. They were supple and heavy looking with nipples as hard as bullets and brown half-dollar sized areola. It was almost like they defied gravity. As that weren't enough, Deb sported an under-boob tattoo of roses, forming a larger rose on her lower sternum. Mia felt like the tattoo didn't do her tits justice; no tattoo ever would.

"Cheerleader tits," the redhead drawled in her gravelly voice. She licked a nipple that tasted like lilacs mixed with vanilla, drawing a coo of delight from the blond, who was unsurprisingly strong herself. and her lock on Deb's arms tightened.

"I...ahhhhhh," Mia felt Deb's finger invade her nethers, taking the wind out of her sail but applying gas to her engine. She devoured Deb's breast, licking and sucking the tender areola and having fun nibbling on her hard nipples. Mia had a long and illustrious sexual history but had seen few women make eye contact the way this young lady did. The redhead found her hips beginning to move to the fingerbanging beat as the sexy athlete inserted a second finger. The dual sounds of her mouth slurping and churning those perfect breasts coupled with the squishing sounds of Deb's finger in her weeping pussy was almost a nostalgic feeling to some her best sexual experiences. Mia's strong arms released Deb's, and she gave Mia's forehead a wet smooch. Mia pulled her face off Deb's titflesh.

"Have you ever been with another woman, Deb?"

Deb shook her head no, looking down at Mia. She bit her lower lip and arched an eyebrow, pulling her fingers out of Mia's love cavern.

"Can't say that I have, Mia."

Mia shot Deb an "aw shucks" look, managing a grin that Deb had no choice but to return.

"OHGOD, Fred is fucking my foo foo!!" Oni wailed, causing Deb and Mia to giggle.

Mia smooched Deb's chin, which was already wet with their shared spittle.

"Well," Mia proposed, "why don't you make yourself comfortable while I show you what the fuck you've been missing?"

"With an offer like that, how can a girl refuse?"

"You may be a girl now Deb, but you'll be a grown-ass woman after I'm done with you." Mia put a fair bit if sultriness into her voice that gave Deb goosebumps and caused her pussy to writhe in expectation.

"Acta non verba, Mia," Deb

"Deeds not words?"

Deb nodded.

Mia indicated Deb sit on the top of the couch, with her feet on the cushions. That way she could easily see Oni and Fred fuck each other senseless. Deb assumed the position gracefully after shimmying out of her panties. Oni and Fred were creating an erotic melody of wet slapping noises, grunts and various expletives. It was no surprise Oni was getting the grand fucking of her young life. Her best friend was going to enjoy becoming a member of Fred's harem.

"Hey, cheerleader," Mia's low gravelly drawl interrupted her reverie as she looked down on the woman both Fred and she wanted. Mia beheld her leaking pussy, looking up at her and shaking her head.

"I thought your breasts were gorgeous. Your pussy is fucking amazeballs and I bet it tastes even better. Hold onto your ass, Deb."

With that, Mia kissed the inside of Deb's lusciously muscular thigh, slurping and smacking her way to the bottom of the V. God, the musky aroma made the redhead shiver with anticipation. Mia realized she was the only one still dressed. However, it was time to show Deb what a skilled cunning linguist could do.

Fred was holding his own. Oni was quite sexy in her own right; he found the differences to be fascinating and as a result was able to keep himself hard. He was having a hard time seeing Deb and Mia over on the couch, but when he saw Deb perched atop it, his dick twitched inside Oni. He could see the side of Deb, the swell of her breasts and her left arm brace herself on the back of the couch. He saw Deb steal a glance his way and he grinned, mouthing the words "I love you."

Fred wanted to up the ante; he rose up on Oni, kissing her on the lips.

"Ooooohhh Fred you're the best! You're destroying my little foo foo!" she squealed.

He moved to her ear while she bobbed slowly up and down on his magic rod.

"I'm about to go scorched earth on your little foo foo, Oni," He tugged on her earlobe with his teeth for emphasis. Her she moaned, biting him on neck, trying to give him a hickey. He looked over her shoulder at the show unfolding within his view.

"Now turn around. I'm want to fuck you from behind so you can see Deb get her pussy eaten." He felt it only fair everyone involved should watch Deb's inaugural sex with another woman.

"Oh," Deb scrunched forehead while Mia began giving her sopping pussy a proper tongue bath. The redhead hummed into Deb's muff.

"Oh fuck." Her left leg spasmed.

"What are -- Oh, Jesus, Mia," Deb groaned. Whatever she was doing to her pussy it was better than great.

Over on the bed, Fred arranged things to his liking. He could just see Mia's mop of full red hair moving almost casually. He could hear periodic moaning, and the wet slurping of Mia's mouth on her lover's buttery crease. Oni was on all fours watching the show unfold in lustful awe. Fred brought both hands down on her small, gorgeous heart shaped ass with a loud smack.

"Ju-fucking-manji!" Oni keened as Fred sunk his cock back into her well-fucked love canal. His balls smacked against her ass as he began pounding her for a dozen strokes before he suddenly stopped, putting his hands behind his back. Oni was transfixed with Deb getting her undercarriage spit shined by Mia until she no longer felt Freddy's thrusts. She looked over her shoulder at Fred, confusion and lust evident on her pretty face.

"Oni, I want you to fuck back into me." He grabbed a handful of her long, black hair twisting it in his hands and pulled on it just a bit.

"Fred, you fucking man-god, you're fucking me so good, so fucking good," she cried. Fred felt another flooding of her love canal and luxuriated in the feeling. His precum was leaking into her gooey snatch and she began humping back into him.

Over on the couch, Deb was getting the cunt munching of her short adult life. Her breathing was labored; her eyes widened in lust, shock and surprise.

"Fuck Mia, what are -- youdoing ahhhhh!"

Mia extricated her face from Deb's cunt, looking up at her. It was tough sledding because Deb had the best snatch she'd ever tasted. It was like a hot musk sundae without any calories.

Deb looked down at Mia, her breasts heaving.

"Who said you could fucking stop?"

Mia gave that "Oh, shucks, ma'am" grin and settled in between Deb's wide opened thighs to resume her oral ministrations. The redhead put an arm around Deb, gripping the small of her back, while the other spread the outer folds of her labia open so Mia could really get to work. She used lips, tongue, teeth, nose, and chin along with her hand to really give Deb the proper executive experience.

"Mia, how -- Ohshit, you -- Oh-if I'd known it could b-be this f-fucking goood GOD!" Deb moved her head to the left, her blond hair flowing with her. Her pussy snapped around both Mia's tongue and thumb.

"I w-wou-would've b-been into girls a l-l-long--long--oooo," Deb's thighs closed around Mia's head.

"Time agooooawwooo!" Deb wailed as an orgasm tore through her. Her breasts jiggled; washboard abs flexed as she gushed into Mia's eager mouth.

Meanwhile, Oni was slamming her eager pussy into Fred's greased up cock. Fred had Oni's arm pulled back behind her while the other still had her by the hair. Oni wept as she came, trying to say something nice about how she was feeling, but it was all nonsense. She was looking back at him, while he had her but also Deb in his sightline. Deb was a fucking amazing sight, blond hair spilling around her, bathed in orgasmic bliss. Her sculpted body gleamed with sweat, the muscles in her back contracting. Fred's balls erupted his seed into Oni's tight, rippling "foo foo." She managed only one line of coherence.

"Thank you!"

Fred stayed inside her as she fell to the bed. Her ass still stayed in the air as she arched her back to accommodate his positioning. Fred saw it as an act of submission. He kept pumping loads into her quaking body.

Back on the couch, Deb leaned backwards dangerously, one hand on the back of the couch while the other gripped Mia's hair while the redhead furious munched Deb's quivering gash. Mia got a great deal of personal satisfaction knowing Deb would never forget this moment. Judging by the lack of any noise from Oni, Fred was done fucking her. Mia wanted to get in on the fun tonight and hoped Fred had a round of good, hard sex left in him. Mia tapped on Deb's thighs the way an MMA fighter would tap out due to a submission hold. Deb leaned back over to embrace the redhead.

"That was incredible, Mia," Deb complimented, awe in her voice.

"Wait, it gets better," Mia promised in that low, sexy drawl of hers.

The pair of women, now lovers, rose. Deb was a little shaky, Mia was more than happy to put an arm around her, feeling up that fine ass of hers. Deb cooed, kissing Mia on the shoulder. They both got quite a good look at Oni, laying on her stomach, back slightly arched as she laid between Fred's thighs. His legs were apart as he eyed both Mia and Deb; Oni was clearly giving him head.

"Attention shoppers, we have a cleanup in the Oni aisle. I repeat, cleanup in the Oni aisle," Fred joked. Oni turned around to look at the pair, taking Fred's spit-shined now hard cock out her mouth.

"Fred made a mess inside my foo foo. I need someone to clean it up." Oni moved her legs apart, her freshly fucked cuntlips leaked Fred's seed.

Mia and Deb exchanged glances.

"Looks like a two-tongue job to me," Deb admitted.

"In for a penny," Mia admitted.

Ponytail Express are:

Deborah Stallings

Onvipa Sakul "Oni" Dasna

Mia Grace Riley

Thalina Hughes

Frederick Markinson