All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good gradual buildup, hopefully he will get a bit corrupted by his power }:D

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

An amazing set up. As I see it, both of them are not quite sure what is going on but they are willing to grow with it . Please do not let this story be a one off. I thank you for sharing with us and hope you continue the tale. 5 stars.

A_Gavin_MaCross29A_Gavin_MaCross29almost 3 years agoAuthor

I can say most definitely he will.

A_Gavin_MaCross29A_Gavin_MaCross29almost 3 years agoAuthor

Slofred, there will be more; I promise you that.

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

Interesting opening. I look forward to the follow up.

Pope1944Pope1944almost 3 years ago

An awesome start. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was so sad when I saw that was all you had written! I can’t wait to read more 🥺

zena99zena99almost 3 years ago

FANTASTIC. A slow burn. But 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some friend, though!!!

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

"One benefit of the current situation is that he noticed how competitive Deb was in her relationships. One of the rumors that Fred had a double verification on was that she knocked out a boyfriend that had gotten a bit too hands-y with her."

Competitive??? maybe you conservative or something. competitive doesn't make sense there to me.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

reading that part. Competitive still sounds wrong but conservative doesn't fit either considering she has had a least some sexual experience. Can't think of what should have been there.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

"One benefit of the current situation is that he noticed how competitive Deb was in her relationships. One of the rumors that Fred had a double verification on was that she knocked out a boyfriend that had gotten a bit too hands-y with her."

previously i said this doesn't make sense but in chapter 5 it says

"The strait-laced, competitive student athlete had excelled in her studies. However, her competitive drive and high standards intimidated any would-be suitors."

the "competitive" in the first quote still doesn't make sense, what doesn being competitive in a relationshp have to do with your boyfriend being too handsy? Competitive relationships occur when two people in a relationship are actually competing with each other, seeking to win or be better than the other, instead of operating as a team. What does that have to do with a handsy boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'll never get chest tattoos on girls. It's like pissing on a work of art

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

@anonymous, no one asked

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

I agree with anonymous. Breast/Chest tatoos are ridiculous...

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Deb is clearly an Alpha female who is searching for a Man to dominate her body and will...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES