The Ponytail Express

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Deb, I want you to answer me truthfully. Tell me what's going on." In his annoyance, it came out as a command more than a question. Fred noticed Deb's eyes go glassy before she spoke.

"I'm attracted to you," she said, conversationally. It almost sounded like a question; like something she was struggling to come to grips with. "It happened this morning in that old truck on the way over. Maybe before then at the Node. I had a fantasy about you today in the shower after you dropped me off. It was the best sexual fantasy I ever had in my life. I don't know how, and I don't know why, but now I'm wondering."

Seconds passed. Neither moved. Fred cleared his throat.

"Wondering what?" Fred asked, taking a healthy swig of water while looking at Deb, whose eyes were no longer glassy. She had horrified look on her face. Telling him that was something she obviously hadn't wanted to do.

"Why I told you everything." She stood up and looked down at Fred. There was a look of fear there.

A light clicked on in Fred's brain. He decided to try something.

"Deb-"

"I think you should le-"

"Deb, calm down and be quiet for a moment."

To both Fred and Deb's surprise, she stopped talking and seemed to relax. She slightly arched her back and her shoulders slumped a bit. Fred could tell she was trying to say something but could not. She was also too relaxed to panic.

"Deb, take deep, cleansing breaths and mentally count to ten."

She began to, much to Fred's amazement. She was obeying him. As she did, she seemed to relax even more. He wondered again why this was happening and realized Deb didn't know, either. Some part of Fred still believed this might be either a joke or a test.

"Deb, still remain relaxed, but on the mental count of five you can talk again, ok?"

Fred mentally had gotten to one before Deb started talking.

"I think you should leave." She warned. He could tell she had meant to yell but was too relaxed. She also put herself in a fighter stance.

Fred blanched. What the fuck just happened? Thinking quickly, and realizing he had nothing left to lose, he decided to roll the dice.

"Deb, keep your voice down to conversational levels. By the way, 5 means a slow steady count down from 5. Just in case." As he talked, he began putting his laptop back into his bookbag. "Also, please don't use violence on me. I am your friend." He saw her eyes glass over again.

"You...are...my...friend?"

He laughed ironically. "Actually, you are attracted to me apparently. You said it yourself moments before..." He had to cut himself off, he was going to make a stalker analogy but decided that might not be the best play. "Before you weren't."

"I am...attracted to you." Deb swayed. "You smell good."

Fred walked over to Deb, slowly and as non-threateningly as he could, still trying to piece together the madness of the last couple of minutes.

"When I gave you a command to say what you were really feeling, you were honest. But since you didn't want to be or hadn't planned on it, it was act that went against your free will. You freaked out, which is something I think I would have done, too, frankly. Fuck!"

It was Fred's turn to try to calm down. Deb seemed to be in a sort of euphoric trance state and was repeating what he said in a low voice. It was somewhat disturbing to the young man.

"So, here's what is going to happen. I'm going to put my cellphone down here and leave the room. When I leave the room, you will count down from 20 and forget everything from the moment I asked you to tell me what's really going on."

Fred repeated that and made Deb repeat it back.

"You will remember that we studied, and you had a great time. You will remember how attracted you were to me. You will feel safe with me. Are you currently dating anybody?"

"No. I was thinking about dating you."

Fred blushed.

"That's good. I want you to keep thinking that. You will dream about you and me in various sexual situations..." Fred almost laughed. He realized how ridiculous he sounded, but what the hell. "Your attraction to me will grow every time we touch." Fred wondered if that was too much.

"Dream...sexual...talk or touch..." Deb was spellbound. Fred still couldn't believe it and suddenly had a great idea. He began whispering in Deb's ear. Once satisfied, Fred grabbed his things except for his cell and left. He wandered out into the lounge and waved at a couple of students who didn't seem to notice him. He took his time going down the stairs again. He walked out into the warm evening air and loitered for a bit until he heard Deb yelling for him.

"Freddy! Here's your phone!" She slowed to a jog, but still almost crashed into him before handing the cell over. He took it, making sure to touch her hand when he did. Her already flushed cheeks turned a darker hue of red.

"Thanks Deb. Got so focused I forgot."

"Hey, anytime. What are friends for?" She punched him in the shoulder affectionately. "Just don't forget your laptop tomorrow."

"Noted." Fred laughed. "Say Deb, can we get together sometime tomorrow maybe to go over what the scorekeeper job will entail?"

She beamed. "Hell yeah? How about tomorrow night?"

"Let's do 7pm tomorrow night, my dorm room."

She considered that but shook her head.

"Nah. My room again, let's shoot for 8pm."

"Sounds good to me." He spread his arms out for a hug.

"Bring it in." He spoke. Deb brought it, giving him a fierce hug.

It was just as awesome as before, perhaps even better. However, Fred had been on an emotional rollercoaster and was more relieved than aroused. There were still a lot of questions that needed answers, but he was looking forward to Monday night for a change.

12