All Comments on 'The Pool'

by cupbearer

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo

Really well written! I followed the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG!

This is the first time I've read anything like this, and I can't believe how much I enjoyed the story. This was a great read.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunabout 9 years ago
Hot story. Jealous

He is so lucky, wish it happened to me.

j in Phoenix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written

I don't normally read nonconsensual stories, but glad I read yours. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

He didn't go home. He went to the hospital to have his torn sphincter muscle stitched up. You didn't really think they could rape him like that and not do any damage did you? The hospital did a rape kit. The Police were called. Assholes fingerprints were on the phone. The men all went to prison for years. He collected a lot of money in his Civil suits. End to a completely stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmm

Hey cupbearer,

mmmm, see where you're going here, but it's kind of ... boring. Also, I think angry Anonymous, although clearly intolerant of this kind of thing, has a point with that remark about how this has plot holes you could drive a bus through. I appreciate that you want to write about being gang-fucked by a bunch of older guys, but I don't think this is it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
there's hope

I love that last line though - would love to see you write a story about you being really trapped by the evil circle of men ;-) email me and let's talk? xxx vi

Goddess_MeridiaGoddess_Meridiaabout 9 years ago
...

has anyone ever heard of a little word called....fantasy? That is what this site is based on, mostly fantasies of people around the world. This story was fucking hot, I'm dripping wet from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed your story! You explained that the guy was angry at himself for not running or screaming or fighting. The same strange impulse that kept him from doing these things, would keep him from going to the hospital or the cops. Also, the phone messages are meant as blackmail or evidence that even though he might be regretting it later, he was consenting and enjoying it at the time. A confused and traumatized victim might convince himself that no one would believe him at this point, even though that is probably not what would happen in the real world. The attackers also explained that they were using lots of lube and making an effort not to do any physical damage. In a work of pure fantasy like this, that is all you need to explain. If someone wants gritty truth, read police reports.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you anonymous

I concur. This was just stupid. And there's ALWAYS another higher authority to go to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Strange

I understand thia is a fantasy. But like previous comments said, there is always a higher authority to go to. But once again, this is a fantasy. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved your story, please keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This would be amazing only as

An eventual revenge story. Either he's saved by a decent man, and they all get it, or he trashes them down alone. Otherwise this is compete bs

mikke20042mikke20042about 6 years ago
Excellent fantasy!

Just an excellent fantasy, well written! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Made me hard

RandyAlabamaRandyAlabamaabout 4 years ago

This has been a fantasy for me being taken by multiple men. The older guys were a twist. The story got me hard.

gmb42gmb42over 2 years ago

I remember when I was 12 and went to the YMCA swimming with my father. everyone was naked. It didn't bother me being naked, I just thought it was natural which it was. with my dad's ok some of the men would help me perfect my swimming strokes. This usually would have their hands holding me under my stomach and at times making me hard. My dad and the men would get a laugh out of this, and I would giggle. I always enjoyed being touched by the older men. When I turned 13 my dad would let me go to the Y alone after school. This is when I found out the submissive side of me. I longed to be touched and welcomed older men touching me in the pool and in the locker-room showers. They would help wash my back and end up soaping up my front side as well. Always to my delight. I was now their plaything and taught how to submit like a little girl.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Well written story. The tension in the story, whether in the build-up of his not-so-subtle teasing, or of the slowly perpetrated shower sex, was delicious.

I deeply appreciate you categorising this accurately. I have to be in the right mood to enjoy Reluctance stories.

He hated it and still felt pleasure-excitement - the thrill of life-and-death encounter and surviving. Wanting pleasure and not wanting to have felt it under certain circumstances; wanting to have exciting-pleasure pieces of it again, while adjacent pieces remain unthinkable. These are all within the range normal human reactions to trauma.

Moving forward, he'll return out of helplessness, and the twisted, conflicting emotions will compound and build. I hope when the emotional pile shifts-slides under its own weight, that he'll embrace his enjoyment.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 month ago

I'll admit this a well written story. You wrote about Ali's fears very well too. The rape is not my thing though. Like Ali, I'd be VERY scared, knowing that several men were going to fuck me and I'd have no choice! Having a man fuck me is a VERY personal, intimate act for me. The thought of SEVERAL men wanting me and having me that way is arousing! I'd be totally okay with it, as long as they were nice to me, in a friendship/relationship way. However, giving myself; my body to a man or men I barely know is not something I want. I don't want to be used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous