The Pool

Story Info
On a hot summer day at the pool, he meets a hot new friend.
1k words
3.85
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day I met her at the pool was a typical hot and humid summer day, perfect for grabbing a book, towel, big bottle of water and sunscreen. I'd only been moved in to the complex for a week, but between work and getting settled, I hadn't had time for much rest and relaxation.

So that was definitely on tap for today. Only I had no idea I'd meet an utterly ravishingly sexy nubile thing as Addy. Needless to say, the mutual attraction and chemistry had been there from the beginning as we sat and talked about books, work, family and everything else for hours. She was easy to talk to, funny and cute, intelligent and gorgeous. Thankfully as I lay beside her on the lounge chair wearing dark sunglasses, nodding and smiling, my eyes would rove over her deliciously tanned and lithe body. She wore a bikini of various colors like coral and turquoise, and her dark eyes and shoulder length hair shone under the brilliant bright sun. Her smile and laugh was infectious...and her spirit just made you feel good to be around.

We frequently hopped into the pool to cool off, leaning against the side of the shallow end to chat some more. Being that close to her made me hard inside my black and white swim trunks, so I was damn glad to be leaning against the pool wall under the water. My eyes glimpsed her tanned body numerous times and I'd be lying if I'd didn't imagine how utterly stunning she must look naked.

Afternoon bled into near early evening when she confessed she needed to head back to her unit. "I don't get many days to myself, but this has been fun," she told me. Apparently she was divorced with a young son, who was with his father for the weekend.

"Addy, I really enjoyed your company," I said with a smile. "Let's do this again."

As we gathered up our mutual things and prepared to leave together, she glanced over at me and asked, "Would you like to come up for a drink, something other than water?"

She'd flipped up her sunglasses as the sun wasn't nearly as fierce, and I could immediately detect something more than casual interest in her eyes. Hunger, lust. It was obvious because I felt it too.

"Love to," I replied, and as I followed her out, tried not to stare at her ass, knowing an erection bulge if noticed might appear too eager. What if my perception of her interest was wrong?

"I'm just around the corner, but other than wine, I don't have much in the way of adult beverages," Addy said. "I might have a beer or two, but I don't drink that usually."

Hmmmm, I thought. From another guy she picked up at the pool? It didn't matter. Her personal business was just that, but she didn't strike me as the easy type in the sexual department...she'd be quite selective.

"Either is fine, Addy." And she led me into her second floor apartment. I expected to be given a brief tour but it was only a few minutes into entering the living room as she went to fetch drinks from the kitchen that she kissed me. The glass of wine and green beer bottle remained barely touched on the coffee table.

In minutes, as we hungrily kissed and hands roamed over one another's contours and curves, we hurriedly undressed. The spacious sofa became our spot instead of your bed, and we touched and kissed and licked and sucked, switching positions from you straddling me to 69ing. Your nipples stood dark and erect like bullet tips as you deftly stroked and devoured me, my face pressed into your moist shaved pussy, my hands cupping your ass cheeks to tongue those delicate swollen dark pinkish red folds. Neither of us had cum yet, not sure why, but I was completely enjoying your incredibly exquisite body, and you mine.

When you pulled away, lips glistening with saliva and precum, I glanced up, my face equally slick with your juices. But what you said next blew my mind.

"God, baby, please...fuck my ass. I need...no, I want your beautiful cock in my ass!"

Grinning, I growled my approval, and slid up and grabbed your hips. I hadn't had anal sex in years and missed it. But it was the way you'd asked me, total lust and desire for it, that truly aroused me beyond belief. My thick meaty cock stood proudly erect, veiny, and tipped with precum. I nudged my bulbous cockhead against your labia and pushed my head inside, smearing your juices over it. I rubbed my fingers over your pussy after I pulled out and smeared them over your tight puckered anus. Grasping my cock at the base, I pushed gently inside your ass. You were tight, but I slipped into you easily.

"Oh fuck yes, baby!"

Your voice dripped with need and you begged me to fuck you hard, and I happily obliged.

Fluidly and rhythmically, I pumped my hips, my hands gripping your slender but shapely hips, pulling your tight round ass cheeks apart, my eyes riveted to that sweet spot where my cock smoothly slipped in and out of your ass. God, it felt fucking amazing and as I increased my thrusts, harder and faster, you reached down and under to finger her pussy and rub her clit. My full heavy shaved balls tightened up as the white hot build up threatened to burst.

"Fuck yes baby, oh my god fuck yes...harder!"

I pounded your ass hard, my thighs and groin smacking into your ass with wet thumps, my cock impaling you deep and you cried out shrilly, loud throaty sounds of orgasmic bliss and ecstasy and I couldn't hold back any longer. Grunting and groaning, I thrust deep and grinding into you, I let loose my own orgasm, leaning over you and biting your back and shoulders as I filled you almost endlessly with my copious ropy streams of creamy hot cum.

At one point, after riding those waves of orgasms to their inevitable lull, we slumped together in a sweaty embrace and kissed. You asked me if I'd like a shower first, them we could come back and enjoy our drinks.

Smiling, I replied, "Sounds like a plan, Addy. Can we do this again soon?"

"As long as you fuck me like this...fuck yes, baby." And you winked.