All Comments on 'The Pool'

by Eroscribe67

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
jarring PoV change

The move from third person point of view to second person didn't work well, especially for a story this short. It's a good start, but need reworking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Caught me by surprise too!

About 15 years ago I met Debbie. I didn't recall if it was through Craigslist or maybe the old Yahoo messenger but that doesn't really matter. She and her husband had an "arrangement" where sometimes he fixed her up with a guy (or multiples) or sometimes she found her own, as long as he knew about it . Anyway, after chatting for a couple of weeks we decided to meet at the local no tell motel. It wasn't long before we were both naked and she was working on her 2nd or 3rd orgasm by the time I was deep inside her. She had a few extra pounds in her, which I really loved, and as worked up as I was after so much foreplay, I was blowing my load in about 10 minutes. As I was in my mid 50's at the time, she asked what the chances were that I could go again, because she had a special need. All I could ask was, "Such as?" To which she replied , "I want you to fuck my ass!" Damn, no woman had ever asked me to do that, I have a little extra girth "down there" but she didn't care, she wanted it bad! With that inspiring thought in my mind, plus the great oral she was giving me, I was ready to go again in about 15 minutes. She had some great lube with her that seemed to have some sort of stimulant in it because as soon as she started stroking my cock with the lube, I was even harder than the first time. She got on all fours, had me apply some lube to her rosebud, and I started to push. OMG! I'd never felt anything like it! Good thing I'd already cum earlier or I'd have been done in the first full stroke, it felt so amazing! We enjoyed a long fuck and wow, did she ever enjoy it, even more than me, maybe! She was a very noisy lady, which I really enjoyed too!

So yeah, here's to surprises, especially when it comes to a lady requesting anal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but

Lil unrealistic in the ways of foreplay and pov but hot nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
consistency

good story but switching from 3rd to 1st person ad distraction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Makes my ass horny

Makes my ass hungry for a good pounding. Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Person and grammar

The scenes and the idea were good. But switching from 1st to 3rd person was poor. I think you copied and pasted chunks in. Odd that stories like this get published, yet many from other writers get refused! Poor standards really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous