The Pool

Story Info
Two friends mess around at home.
1.2k words
3.95
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while. This is just a short glimpse into a story, probably.

All characters are 18 or older, please enjoy.

------------

I never thought it would end up like this. I mean, I had dreamt of it, but I never dared to hope.

Ring!

I was so nervous I almost missed the doorbell. Nervous, I hurried to the front door, not daring to let her wait.

Ring ring ring!

Ah, she never waits huh.

I opened the door to reveal the most beautiful person in the world, and my best friend of three years, Jess. She was dressed light, only sporting a cotton pink tank top and shorts that were way too short, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of her supple rear to any passerby I'm sure.

'Hi!" She greeted me, flipping her hair a little. "First time I've been here, huh."

"Yup!" I quipped. "It's quite an honor for anyone to see my house, much less step in it. You should be on your knees with worship."

She giggled. "I wouldn't be on my knees for that, but... just kidding!"

I laughed. "I'd hope not, it'd be a mess to clean up."

She cocked her head, confused. "A mess?"

"Yeah, because... oh never mind. Would you like a drink? I've got cola, tea, water, or if your feeling adventurous..." I pulled out a beer and shook it at her. "Care for a taste?"

"Hell yeah!" She jumped and grabbed the beer out of my hand before popping the top off and chugging it with lightning speed, her breasts jiggling with each gulp.

"Hey! You have to savor it, I only have a couple of packs."

"Oops." She burped. "My bad. So what do you want to do?"

"Well, that depends on you." I gestured around. "This whole house is mine, so anything you see, we can do. Games, cooking, movies, hell i even have a tennis court and a pool out back. And," I winked, "There is a ten-foot fence to keep out any unwanted attention."

"Wow, no wonder you don't invite anyone over. You've been keeping all the good stuff to yourself!" She giggled. "But now that you mention it, it is damn hot, so I could go for a dip in the pool if you're up for it?"

I shrugged. "Of course, do you have a swimsuit with you? I'm afraid i don't have a store here, and the closest town is an hour's drive."

"Oh, we won't be needing any clothes." She giggled again, the most infectious giggle, one that couldn't help but make me smile. She was always doing things like this, naughty and adventurous. That was actually how we had met, when she'd snuck into the men's room in our senior year of high school. She'd waltzed in right as I'd finished peeing, and had scared me to death. What if she had walked in a little earlier? That was still fuel for my fantasy, even now.

"Are you sure your up for it then?"

"Absolutely!"

"Alright then, you go have fun first, I'll just have a beer real fast and then I'll join you."

She skittered off, as soon as I turned my back to open the fridge, leaving her giggles in the air behind her. I, for my part, only drank half a beer before I set it on the counter and prepared to join her.

Leaving the kitchen and entering the adjoining living room, I spotted a pink top on the edge of the sofa.

"Oh, so that's the game we're playing," I muttered, and took my gray tee off with a smile.

Tossing it to the side, I continued onward to the back sliding door, and saw her shorts, sitting on the sill. Not wanting to seem a coward, I dropped my shorts, leaving only my boxers to shield my rod from the scorching sun. It was a really hot day.

Walking a little farther towards the pool, I first saw her bra and panties, a nice red lace set, with a thong for the underwear. Shortly after I spotted her.

Standing in the shallows of my pool, she was like a siren, a beautiful goddess of the pool. Her hair, flowed down her back, billowing in the arid wind. Her tits bounced as she turned towards me, two snow-white mountains, with glorious peaks. Every part of her amazing, petite figure had me shellshocked, blown completely away.

"C'mon nerd, lose the boxers," she teased, laughing at me.

"Alright, if you think you're prepared."

"As if you could surprise me...ahh," She said, her words ending in a gasp as I released my member from its silken prison. Standing tall at over ten inches was my manhood, rock hard and glistening under the sun.

"I... see." She muttered. "You got me."

"Ha, I knew I would," I made a victory pose. "Little James never fails to amaze!"

"Oh really," She said huskily. "We'll see about that." With a woosh of water, she stepped out of the pool, revealing the rest of her beauty. She had a small patch right above her womanhood, which was glistening from the water, or at least I was pretty sure it was all water.

"Uh, what're you doing?" I panicked a little, we teased each other all the time, but neither of us went this far, always respecting a boundary.

"Shh, don't speak. Don't ruin this." She ran her hand along my chest, down to my rod before giving it a gentle caress. "I know you've wanted this. Hell, I want this."

With a smile she led me into the pool, before embracing me. I pulled her into a deep kiss, sharing this hot moment as she ground against me. My hands were all over her, running from her wonderful hair, before making their way down to her breasts, rolling my thumbs around her peaks and gently squeezing.

She gasped. "Ooh, you're good." I took that as an invitation to keep going. I stopped kissing her and moved my mouth to her tips, suckling and swirling my tongue around. She writhed against me, her hands working to make me explode.

"Enough. I need you in me now!"

I wasn't one to disappoint, lifting her up in my arms before sharply impaling my full length inside of her slick entrance. She let out a squeak, letting her head fall back as her body spasmed from the intense orgasm. I held still for a moment, almost letting her come back down before I started moving, pulling almost all the way out before I rammed back in, eliciting cute moans and squeaks with every thrust.

"I'm, I'm about to cum" I warned, having been at my limit for a bit.

"Do it. Cum inside me, do it NOW!"

With one final thrust I exploded inside her, bringing her another earth-shattering orgasm. Slowly I sank down into a sitting position, still cuddling her in my arms.

"That was amazing" I gasped, out of breath from the intense fucking.

She blinked at me innocently "You thought we were done?"

"Uh..."

"Oh, we're not done. I need you to show me exactly what little James here can do."

She circled her finger around my still erect rod. "Plus, it still looks like you can still go another round."

End.