The Pool Boy's Message Pt. 04

Story Info
The three of us reach the apex.
3.2k words
4.36
1.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers

After a hard work out in the pool, James and I sat with beers at the Warren View Hotel. Our phones pinged simultaneously. The message came from Asraf. We were part of a three-way WhatsApp group where we regularly shared lewd banter and compromising photos.

Since our first meet up, the three of us played together and occasionally with one and other. Ashraf was a two-hole bottom whereas as James and myself often pleasured each other, switching roles and enjoying the sensations.

Oddly, we all worked out at the same pool, but Ashraf did not take up our invitation to train together, and we never saw him there despite his skin often tasting of chlorine. It was his message written on the white tiles that led us to meet those months ago.

"What did you think of Ashraf's arse?" I asked James after he gained his brown wings for the first time several months earlier.

"Sensational," James replied, his eyes lighting up, "I came so hard."

So true. After I dropped my load, Ashraf's gaping hole was leaking worse than a sieve. We scooped up the stream and fed it to him smearing his clean-shaven face with the noxious cocktail. As soon as we were done, Ashraf tended to take off. He was a man of action, there to be thoroughly used, and not into small talk after we blown our nuts.

"What's up guys?" Ashraf wrote in his message.

"Not much," I replied, "James and I are having a pint. Yourself?"

"Wanking," Ashraf replied sharing a live video of him stroking his length, "Wanting to be filled."

Unfortunately, Ashraf and I lived in shared accommodation which meant our places could not be used. James lived at home with his parents and so there were limited opportunities to play indoors. With spring transitioning to summer, the evenings were lighter which restricted our opportunities for outdoor action which frustrated us.

"It's a shame, he's such a bottom," Opined James after viewing the video several times, "I'd love to suck that cock."

"I hear that," I replied, growing uncomfortably hard in the well-patroned pub, "Still, its good to wank off while ploughing his dirtbox."

"Shit, that's a tight arse!"

"It is for someone that gets so much action."

James and I only enjoyed each other whereas Ashraf played far and wide, occasionally ditching planned dates together because he received a better offer. We accepted this erratic behaviour because it was worth it to completely dominate his holes, multiple times per session, when we did meet up.

"When do you think you'll get the house to yourself?" I asked James as the light started to fade.

"Not sure," He said continuing to stare at Ashraf's boner, "I'll let you know."

"You want to play?" I asked after draining my glass.

"Of course, I fucking want to play."

"It's still light," I observed, "And it's getting on."

"Blowies then?" Offered James, annoyed that the cloak of darkness fell later each evening.

If that was all that was offer then I was happy to accept. I wanted some anal action but there was no opportunity to indulge and James had to be home at a certain time.

After kissing and fondling each other until we were in an excited state, James unbuckled his jeans and I dropped to my knees facing the most beautifully erect cock that bounced before my eyes.

Taking hold of his quivering meat, I pulled the skin back and his head secreted a thick droplet of pre-cum. I drew him into my mouth and James let out an audible gasp of pleasure. I was a practised head giver now and could take James' full length down my throat without gagging.

After throating him, sucking on his balls and inserting two fingers inside his anus, James came hard, no doubt think about Ashraf and filling my belly with his hot sweet seed. After I smacked my lips off his rapidly waning cock, I stood up and we embraced and kissed passionately.

"Mm, I can taste my seed on your tongue," James said appreciatively.

"Was a good load," I admitted.

"And now, it's my time to return the favour."

I wanted James badly at the pool earlier but there were too many patrons to get away with any x-rated activity so I bade my time and thankfully Ashraf provided a convenient trigger for James to want to play.

Deflty, my jeans were pulled down to my ankles and he was on me with a ravenous appetite; throating me, wanking my shaft while poking his tongue inside my piss hole. He slathered my balls with copious amounts of saliva such that tendrils were dropping to the concrete floor of the emergency exit of the building we liked to play at.

James was a man possessed, but in a hurry. In order to meet his curfew, he worked extra hard on me, and within minutes he had spun me round so that my arsehole could be rimmed which guaranteed a speedy orgasm.

"Give it to me," James begged after I brought myself to a speedy climax.

I was on fire. While James titled his head back, opened his mouth wide to receive my precious gift, his special talent for bringing me off had me spraying my balls wildly over his hair, face and mouth. The pleasure was so intense that I lost consciousness for a millisecond as my balls overwhelmed James' ability to capture the bulk of my gift.

"Wow!" He exclaimed once I finally came down from mount climax, "What a load!"

"Sorry about that," I squeaked as I flicked some jism from my hand to the floor, "That tongue of yours had me at breaking point."

"I guess, I'm a mess," Chuckled James wiping ropes of boiling sperm from his face.

"Like a painting with bad brush strokes," I giggled while leaning against the door, barely able to stand up, "We should get you home."

Once we had reached James' car, parked around the corner from our usual outdoor play area, he grabbed his swim bag, retrieved the towel and cleaned himself properly. Parental appearances were to be maintained.

We sat in the car briefly before James started the engine. He admitted to wanting a long, all-day session with the three of us. I agreed and that we needed the privacy of James' place for that to happen. He agreed and James promised to arrange something.

That "something" took weeks to arrange and it was nearly Christmas before the three of us had the opportunity to play with indoor privacy. During that time, there was lively discussion about what our next meet might look like. After throwing around various ideas, and playing individually together, it was Ashraf that decided what he wanted from the next threesome.

James and I discussed the idea and wondered whether the deed could be consummated. We both agreed that despite the frequent and widespread action, he had the tightest arse we had experienced. I doubted James and I lasted less than five minutes in Ashraf's bung, partly due to its extreme constriction but also from his mouth which primed our cocks to breaking point.

"We'll need plenty of lube," I opined, "And probably plenty of beer."

Ashraf liked a drink as much as we did, but he had little tolerance. Usually on the second beer, he wanted us to jump his bones, but it took James and I a little more time to warm up. As a result, Ashraf usually came multiple times in one session when we came once. When Ashraf departed, James would press me for further play which I was happy to indulge in.

"Two cocks though?" Asked James, sceptical of Ashraf's desire.

"We can try," I said, wondering, "Regardless of it will be fun."

"The thought of our cocks pushing against each other turns me the fuck on," Confessed James.

"Yeah, its not something I've ever done," I admitted before adding, "I'd love to give it a go."

Later that evening, James drove us to a secluded industrial estate, free from cameras but bathed in sunlight. On the bonnet of his car, I topped the young apprenticed and filled him full of hot come while her jerked off onto his chest and chin, such was the force of his orgasm.

All the preparation were made. James' family planned an evening in the city to shop and attend Carols in the Domain, a televised Christmas event watched by thousands. That left us with at least four hours of indoor playtime.

The lead time was palpable and the three of us were on tenterhooks waiting for the Saturday to arrive. James and I had purposefully withheld from training and fucking in anticipation of the forthcoming threesome. I could barely keep my hand from my cock during a frustrating work week leading up to the event.

I walked the considerable distance to James' house, arriving an hour early than Ashraf. We crack beers, kissed and rubbed each other's crotches. We could have done each other there and then but, instead, we teased each other and imagined how we were going to fulfil Ashraf's wish.

"Ding, dong."

James and I froze, and unlocked lips. He was here. We trembled in anticipation, and I downed my beer in one go. Approaching the door, James adjusted his crotch before welcoming Ashraf into his house.

Dressed in the finest Indian clothes, Ashraf presented us with a spectacular appearance, his stunning good looks accentuated by his choice of attire.

"It's Indian," Ashraf said, handing us a bottle of green liquid, "And customary to bring to a friend's house when enjoying hospitality."

After exchanging embraces and pecks on the cheeks, Ashraf uncorked the bottle and requested three glasses. James duly obliged and the imbibed the strange spirit. He coughed and spluttered on the first taste but Ashraf and I quickly took to the foul liquid that had strange, aphrodisiac properties.

"Who's hard?" Asked Ashraf when the bottle was almost drained.

"I am," James and I both announced in unison.

"So am I" Ashraf chuckled before removing his clothes to reveal that he had underneath his garments the finest female lingerie; silken bra, panties and stockings. His big, brown dick poked threw the sheer fabric.

"Fuck me," Sighed James starring in disbelief.

"That's not my thing, remember?" Said Ashraf, chuckling at James' stupefaction, "That's your job."             

"Let's take you to bed," I stammered, fumbling my cock underneath my jeans.

We ascended the stairs and ensconced ourselves in James' bedroom. Getting out of our clothes could not come fast enough, and three hard cock quickly faced each other. Ashraf pushed James and me on the bed, before kneeling on the mattress and giving us a seductive striptease of his smooth, brown body.

Ashraf bent double and started sucking our cocks, alternating between James and me. He coughed up copious amounts of saliva and coasted our groins in spit. The oral action was so good that I felt James was about to prematurely loose it but he kept it together for the prize that awaited us.

It was Ashraf's night, and he took full advantage of the silver stage. After sucking us to almost breaking point, he took turns riding us. His tight anus fucked us hard, and just when either of us were on the brink, he would suddenly switch to the other, giving us some brief respite.

Ultimately, though, this kind of torture could not go on for ever, and we told Ashraf that we had to come. In his mouth was the instruction and he knelt by James' bed and pulled his mouth open. Seconds later we unleashed our first orgasm of the night, filling Ashraf's mouth with hot man seed which was instantly swallowed.

"Will you come for us?" Asked James after a short spell lying on the bed, holding, touching and caressing.

"I was hoping to save it till the end," Said Ashraf, "After you've double fucked me."

"There's more than one orgasm available tonight," I said, "James and I regularly come more than once.

"Really?" Exclaimed our Indian host, "I normally only the one time."

"You take that much cock and you only come one?" I asked, hardly believing Ashraf's statement.

"Pretty much, but it's very powerful."

"Yeah, sure," I replied, "But more than one is even better."

"I'm not sure I'll be able to perform..." Ashraf complained.

"We'll get you to perform," Smiled James rising from the mattress, "If you'll permit us."

There was real conflict on Ashraf's face. On the one hand, he was a committed bottom, holes to be used, not wanting to give anything in return. On the other, there was real desire to experience some pleasure. In the end, his twitching cock made the decision and James went to work.

Within minutes James' mouth was pumped full of Ashraf's seed. His body spasming wildly as his orgasm smashed the senses. When his brown, toned body went limp, James opened his mouth to reveal a full load. He invited me to share a snowball, a filthy act we have done many times, and I was curious to taste Ashraf. For a minute or two, James and I exchanged a noxious cocktail of saliva and sperm while kissing furiously. It was only when Ashraf recovered from his enormous climax did we swallow the contents in our mouths.

"Yummy," Whispered James as he kissed Ashraf's lips.

At first, Ashraf appeared uncomfortable. Thinking that he was in a situation that was morally wrong and uncomfortable. The post-orgasmic blues which James and I have previously experienced. We laid next to him and stroked his chest and stomach. Gradually, Ashraf relaxed and offered us another shot of the green goo that he brought to the party.

Back in the kitchen, James and I naked but Ashraf was still wearing his girlie lingerie, the atmosphere was much relaxed with kisses and embraces frequently exchanged between light hearted humour, jokes and banter about sexual conquests. Ashraf was leading the conversation on that last point.

"So, what's the end point for you?" I asked, "Endless gay sex with strangers or something more?"

"After a failed arranged marriage from India," Ashraf began, "I'm happy doing what I'm doing."

"Were you gay before or after that marriage?"

"Oh, before," Ashraf confirmed, "From a very early age."

What followed was a close examination of Ashraf's sex life that had James and me hard. This man had so many unique sexual experiences across his life that we could only fantasise about. He was gang banging multiple guys before he was twenty years old.

"I never knew I would enjoy a blowjob," Ashraf confessed, "Thank you."

The embrace and kiss that followed between Ashraf and James was heartfelt. Both mature man and young lad cocks pressed against each other and were hardening. Round two was not too far away as both stroked the other's meat. I sidled up to Ashraf from behind and kissed him on the neck while running my fingers down his back, between his crack and fingering his lubricated and loosened hole.

"You still want to go through with this?" I asked after breaking a passionate kiss.

"With you two," Ashraf whispered, "More than ever."

With James and I pressed tightly against the Indian, our cocks began hardening as hands caressed various body parts, inserting digits into all kinds of holes. James reached into the larder and grabbed a bottle of vegetable oil and poured it over Ashraf's chest. Their greasy body grinded against each other before he drizzled me with oil.

As the three of us rubbed against the other, James noted that there was going to be a helluva clean up job and an explanation for the loss of bottle. In the moment, however, nobody cared. As the oil poured down Ashraf's back, some of it settled in his butt crack that I continued fingering.

The extra grease relaxed his butt hole and two fingers were easily sliding in and out. Ashraf begged for more. Three digits were a test, but Ashraf's O-ring eventually yielded much to my surprise as I continued to kiss his neck and nuzzle his ears while James was furiously snogging Ashraf.

I was rock hard by now and could have easily slipped my cock inside his oily butt hole, but Ashraf seemed to desire more, his hand wrapped around my wrist as my fingers explored his shitter. He was directing my action, forcing my hand into his arse. It was clear what he wanted; two digits turned to three, then my little finger quickly followed by my thumb. Before long, my hand up to the wrist that fucking this gorgeous man's arsehole.

The experience of being anally fisted caused Ashraf to squirt come over James' abdomen, to his surprise, before unleashing a stream of piss. James was in heaven, he dropped to his knees as the yellow fluid erupted from Ashraf's spasming cock and left the stream flow over him.

"Double clean up job," I joked as my hand rocked back and forth in Ashraf's distended anus while I held him close.

James rose to his feet and we exchanged a kiss, agreeing that Ashraf's deposit tasted wonderful. Moments later, my hand was gently eased from Ashraf's rosette and we were told that he wanted to be double teamed.

Ascending the stairs, we went back to James' bedroom. He laid on the bed, cock pointing to the ceiling. Ashraf straddled him and swallowed the length immediately. As Ashraf rode James girthy length, I grabbed the bottle of lube that I previously purchased and doused my groin in viscous liquid.

Straddling the two men, I pushed Ashraf down which exposed James' cock buried deep inside the Indian's arse. I was not sure what I was doing, but I pressed my swollen head against James' cock to the top of Ashraf's arse and pressed the greasy inside.

It took several goes but eventually, I squeezed my rock-hard cock inside. Ashraf was a tight fit with one cock, with two there was no room for manoeuvre. The three of us grunted in discomfort but the liberal application of lubrication certain helped.

"You okay?" I asked when I was balls deep, my shaft pressed tightly against James'.

"I'm so fucking stretched," Hissed Ashraf, struggling to adjust to the vicious intrusion, but equally eager to continue. "Fuck me till you come."

Being on the top, my movement helped to bring James off who struggled with any thrusting. Inevitable he was first to climax. Feeling his cock spurt inside Ashraf's arsehole was sublime. As he deflated, I had more room to plough the Indian's dirty tunnel. It did not take me long to seed Ashraf's hole and I came with a thundering victory yell!

After dual orgasms, and four hours later, the time had come to clean up and depart. Ashraf departed first and left us to clean up the kitchen. After disposing of the oil and the paper towel in the outside bin, James and I indulged in a golden before showering together. It was a difficult parting moment, but we did it before James' family came home.

That was pretty much the nadir of our three-way relationship. A few months later, I purchased a house about 100 km to the west. James and I remained in touch, but we never saw each other again after I moved away. James and Ashraf continued seeing each other occasionally but eventually their arrangement petered out. I did miss them at first but felt there was nothing further to experience or achieve and was happy to move on to my next adventure.

Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers