The Pool Boy's Message Pt. 03

Story Info
A new swimmer enters the mix.
3k words
4.48
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
347 Followers

After another punishing session in the pool, I fully intended to rail James' arse in the shower, but too many patrons were hanging around the changing rooms. Sexual satisfaction was denied, I was horny as fuck as I dressed.

"Jason," James called out, "Look at this!"

I ran my fingers through my shampooed hair and walked over to the toilet cubicle. James pointed to a new message marked on the tiled wall with a black marker.

"That wasn't there a couple of days ago."

The crude message read, "Call me for submissive fun."

"We should call it," Exclaimed James, his cock bulging beneath his shorts.

"Sure," I replied pensively, "From your phone."

James photographed the message because it would be removed in a day or two. Moments later, we exited the pool and strolled a couple of streets to our usual place of play.

Before engaging, James sent a message to the anonymous poster. We were glued to his phone screen for what seemed like an age, but a response was not forthcoming. Frustrated, James pulled me close and kissed me passionately, running fingers through my hair and squeezing my aching bulge.

James unbuckled my shorts and allowed them to fall to my ankles. He freed my spasming cock from my boxers and roughly jerked my shaft. Dropping to his knees, my cock was generously engulfed into James' eager mouth, and he worked me hard. Minutes later, I filled his mouth with steaming man sludge, which he struggled to swallow.

"Wow, you are on fire tonight," James grinned after cleaning his face of viscous sperm, "Will you do the thing with me?"

The thing was a sex act that developed over the last couple of weeks. Initially, I used to finger fuck James' dirty hole as he wanked off. James kept begging for more fingers from two to four. With the application of proper lubricant, I managed to insert my entire hand inside James' anus. When this happened the first time, James came so strongly that he almost collapsed.

We tried anal fisting several times a week. Sometimes, we were successful, but other times, his bung would not accept this gross intrusion. James was frustrated when I could not fit my fist inside his most sensitive hole. This was a completely new realm of kink, and I had no idea what I was doing, but James had specific needs, and he guided me despite a twenty-year age gap between us.

I grabbed the tube of lubrication from my bag that I had hoped to use in the shower at the pool. James unbuckled his jeans and dropped them to his ankles. He leaned against the wall of the alcove and stuck his butt out. I spread his cheeks and went to town on his brown pucker while he jerked his pole.

"Do the thing," James panted repeatedly.

My tongue had the ability to make James come, but he needed the fist to achieve the ultimate orgasm, in his words. After spurting, James would insist on keeping my hand inside his anus while he pissed all over the floor. It was a strange request to me, but he seemed to know exactly what he wanted and guided me. I suspected that maybe James had previous experience in such acts when he was in high school. He knew so much more about the gay arts than I did, being a former straight guy.

After the rimming, I sensed James' arse was ready to accept the ultimate invasion and entire hand. I popped the top of the tube and squeezed a generous amount of synthetic grease over my fingers and knuckles. One finger was quickly followed by two and then three. James was purring in delight while gripping his cock tightly. The fourth finger was reluctantly accepted, and I applied as much pressure as I thought James could handle.

"More," He pleaded, "I'm so close."

As much as I pressed, his anus was not willing to allow entry beyond the joints of my fingers and I urged his to flex his O-ring. As he pushed, I felt more of my hand welcomed inside. With my thumb tucked underneath my fingers we reached the knuckle ridge before James reached around, grabbed my wrist and forced my hand further inside.

Seconds later, James' butt hole raised the white flag and my hand disappeared to the wonderment gasps of both of us. His dirty muscle was wrapped tightly around my wrist.

"Oh, yeah," James groaned, "That's it, fuck it!"

There was not much room to manoeuvre and my finger nails scraped against the ridged landscape of James' rosette. As I pressed in and out, he pushed back against me to increase the action while he vigorously pumped his shaft.

When I judged his close to a climax, I positioned myself underneath James so that my mouth was just below his cock head. It was to awkward to achieve while keeping up the pressure on his arsehole but the reward was worth it for both of us.

"Shit!" James hissed, "I'm coming."

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Previously, very little reward squirted in my mouth and I came to enjoy receiving a facial. The feeling of hot ropes of come splashing across my face was wank bank material for later in the week. This time though I was determined to capture and swallow as much of James' adolescent seed as possible.

While initially hesitant about accepting man come orally, the weeks had changed my mind and I craved James' load. I knew that with my hand up his arse, James' load was going to be big. As uncomfortable as it was, I managed to get my mouth as close to his dick head as possible. I laid my head back against the wall, closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

Seconds later, I felt violent spurts of hot sperm impact the back of my mouth. I had mastered the gag reflex and sat there allowing James to unload in my mouth. There were a couple of stray shot but the majority of his load pooled where it was supposed to pool.

After his orgasm, and despite my full mouth, I sucked his cock until it fully deflated before delicately extracting my fist from his anus. James stepped back and I rose to my feet. I showed his the contents of my mouth, and played with the noxious mixture before revelling in the swallowing ceremony.

We kissed passionately, our sperm-laced tongues dancing, our heaving chests pressed together before our post-orgasmic reverie was interrupted by a text on James' phone.

"It's a response to that message," He said after glancing at the screen, "Send me the details."

"You want to do something tonight?" I asked, "Or wait till another day?"

"I'm absolutely shattered," James said, "And couldn't possibly perform again."

"Well, respond and find out what this poster wants," I said, pulling up my shorts, "And if it sounds positive arrange something later this week."

"Good plan," James grinned before we said our goodbyes and departed as we had often done.

Several days later, James texted that the pool poster had proposed a meeting. The three of us agreed to meet in public to suss each other before deciding whether to play. Beforehand, we traded face pics, and what I saw was not a deal breaker. James' opinion aligned with mine. The poster's name was Ashraf.

Days later, after another session in the pool, James and I crawled up to the Warren View Hotel, grabbed a couple of beers and waited for Ashraf to arrive. After nervously scanning the bar, a tall, dark-skinned man walked in, unsure of his environment. When he met our eyes, he smiled and strode towards us.

Ashraf had a firm handshake and sat on a stool next to us. After politely declining an alcoholic drink, he sipped on a glass of water, unsure of how to generate conversation. Glancing down at his left hand, I noticed a tan ring on his wedding finger. Was he divorced or did Ashraf remove his wedding ring before this meeting?

Painfully slowly, James and I managed to make Ashraf relax in our company. Laughs came thick and fast. He was older than us, perhaps ten years older than me, but James was entranced by Ashrafs exotic looks. He was tall, up to my ear I think, with black hair and beard, Ashraf promised to be hairy monster.

"Why did you post your message in the pool?" I asked when I judged the time was right.

Ashraf immediately glanced to his wedding finger before confessing that he was married, was not getting any action at home and was into gay sex.

"When was the last time you were with a man?" I followed up, curious about this man's sexuality.

"Years ago," Ashraf said, "I've been fantasising about it for years."

"Nice," I responded.

James was hard as fuck staring into Ashraf's eyes, barely able to talk or add meaningful dialogue.

"What's the story with you two?" Ashraf asked, relaxed enough to ask questions.

I retold the tale of how James and I met, and how much it mirrored Ashraf's approach. The three of us acknowledged that Ashraf's message has since been scrubbed from the changing room wall.

"What action have to had since you decided to go back down this route?" I asked Ashraf.

"It's been a mixed bag, to be honest," He replied, "The men I've met want more from me than I am comfortable giving."

"What do you mean?"

"They ask me for arse or kink," He replied, disgusted, "Or want to suck my cock."

"Not your thing?" I asked, noting that James was rubbing his adolescent bulge in anticipation.

"Those people need to look elsewhere," Ashraf said, "I'm a total bottom that needs to be used."

"So, you're seeking top guys?" I asked, "Because James and I switch occasionally."

"Top guys only," Ashraf confirmed, "I don't care what other people do in their private lives, like you guys, as long as I'm thoroughly fucked."

"By us?" Asked James, suddenly recovering his voice.

"Yeah," Shuddered Ashraf, "You guys are pretty hot."

"So what would you like to do?" I asked, draining my glass.

"I really get off on being fucked," He said, more animated than before, "I have a nice arse, and am constantly told it's a tight little hole."

At that revelation, my cock began growing in strength despite my muscular fatigue. James was practically raring to go.

"Love doing straight and married guys," Ashraf continued, "Safe sex is negotiable, and I'll leave that up to you guys."

With that last comment, I knew there was going to be action tonight. The question was where could the three of us play, given that we could not play at any of our respective residences? Outdoor action, which James and I enjoyed, was the only option if Ashraf agreed.

"You'd be comfortable bottoming two guys?" I asked, noticing Ashraf's growing bulge.

"I have never pleasured two men together," He said, "You have a place for us to go?"

"Er, not indoors," I stammered, thinking I might blow the deal, "Not tonight, but if you're happy with a discrete place not far from here."

"You don't have a place to play?" Ashraf asked in surprise.

"No," James and I replied in unison, "Maybe on the weekend."

Ashraf's face fell seconds before James' did. The latter really wanted to bottom this rugged, exotic man. For me, I wanted the comfort of an indoor location but tonight, with all parties, keen, a compromise had to be made.

"I'm happy to blow you guys tonight," Ashraf said, "But if you want my arse, you'll need to find a bedroom to play in."

"Deal," I said while James nodded his head, "Shall we go?"

With the assent of all parties, we left the Warren View and headed towards our usual spot close to the Marrickville leisure centre.

"I've just come from here," Ashraf said as the pool light spread across the park.

"So have we," I grinned, "So we'll all taste of chlorine."

"I'm not interested in chlorine," Breathed Ashraf, eager to engage in oral sex, "I want some cock."

"That's what we're going to give you," I said, while motioning James to unzip his pants.

James duly complied and his beautiful cock erupted from his jeans. Ashraf sank t his knees like a man denied water and took in James' throbbing length. Immediately, James threw his head back against the concrete alcove that had seen much DNA left recklessly behind in the past between consenting lovers.

Ashraf knew his business and blew my lover's cock with skill and determination. James was lost in heaven and it was a wonder to witness. I felt not a hint of jealousy as this exotic man drained James of his seed in less than ten minutes.

"You have nice sperm," Ashraf cooed as he released James' shrinking length from his mouth with a smack.

"That was great," Sighed James, almost unable to support his weight slumped against the wall.

"Can I suck on your cock?" Asked Ashraf without rising from his knees.

I dropped my jeans and exposed my wet and dripping length. It was aching for attention from this handsome, exotic man.

"Be my guest," I whimpered as his lips closed on my length.

"Damn, he is good," I sighed, closing my eyes.

"Not as good as me, right?" Pleased James, hinting at jealousy.

I ignored the comment and let Ashraf work his magic. He was not better than James just different and he should have known that. I demanded that James get behind Ashraf, free his cock and jerk it while Ashrafs lips were messaging me to a tremendous climax.              

Ashraf initially resisted but ultimately relented. James squatted behind Ashraf and fingered his arsehole and wanking his cock.

"Oh, yeah," Ashraf whispered, "Keep doing that."

Whatever James was doing turned Ashraf on mightily because he massively redoubled his oral skills on my cock and had me singing I now time. I flooded his mouth with massive ropes of hot, nasty sperm which he greedily swallowed.

Seconds later, Ashraf's body shuddered as James' hand wank caused a huge eruption between my legs. Ashraf emptied his balls with a loud groan and a visible shake.

My cock refused to deflate and I remained horny. Ashraf seemed suddenly embarrassed and was keen to depart. James and I watched his horridly depart before comparing notes. We both agreed that Ashraf had exceptional oral skills that outshone our own.

"Can't wait to have a crack at his arse," James said, stroking his hardening cock.

"Same here," I agreed, "We're going to need your place again."

"Next week, I think," Said James, thinking into the future, "Will he let me fuck him?"

James was salivating at the thought of fucking arse. I reassured him that Ashraf was a complete bottom and totally submissive. He will act on command, so create any fantasy you want.

"The golden kind?" Asked James as he unleashed a stream onto the road while jerking his reviving cock.

"We'll see," I replied while forcing James to his knees after relieving him of his clothes before releasing my own stream into his mouth, where rivers of golden fluid streamed down his young body.

When James stood up, dripping in yellow juice, his cock was massively hard. I asked him what he wanted. Blowjob followed by anal and completed with a cream pie. I was more than happy to oblige as I, too, was hard as a diamond.

I dropped to my knees and a millisecond later, James' angry head slammed into the back of my throat. I almost gagged but remembered my gag reflex. He was young and exuberant and had a sweet taste coming, which quickly dribbled down my throat as he shuddered in delight.

With a dry mouth and a hard cock, I needed some anus action. So did James. He hauled me to my feet and spun around, exposing his juvenile arse.

"Fuck me, Jason," He breathed, "I really need it."

Spitting on my fingers and rubbing into my aching cock, I positioned the head of my dick at James' pulsating hole.

"You ready?"

"Give it to me!"

I slid easily inside James' tight hole. He groaned at the alien intrusion but quickly accepted the unnatural invasion. As my animalistic prick ploughed his bowels with reckless abandon, James had revived his young cock and started jerking the smooth length, again.

While the filthy talk was enough to tip me over the edge, it was James' desperate effort to finger fuck my dirty hole that forced me over the edge. Desperately, he reached around and underneath to get a finger inside while I was savagely fucked James' hole using only spit lube.

While his moans of pleasure increased, I knew my own orgasms was not far behind given fingers were attempting to entre my hole. When a finger breached my defence I erupted deep inside James' exhaust port, yelling loud enough to waken the neighbours.

"Fuck, I felt that!" Exclaimed James when I released my grip on his young, supple, hairless body.

My orgasm was so strong that my cock failed to deflate. While the spasming subsided the hardness remained, a situation that I was not familiar with. I held James close to me as I breathed heavily into is ear.

"Wow, you're still hard."

"That's all down to you."

"I feel so full."

"Here comes something more," I breathed before loosing a massive stream of yellowness.

"Fuck, you're filing me up!" Exclaimed James, not use to the sensation as he was held close with my arm wrapped around his stomach.

I was in pleasure heaven as my cock expelled its contents into James' anus. I held him tight as his muscle spasmed on my deflating dick. Eventually, his muscle expelled my length and I flopped out with pop.

James dropped to his knees, bare naked, and spread his cheeks. A massive fart rolled out followed by a noxious mixture of come and piss that filled the cramped space. James groaned in pleasure as he empties his bowel.

When he pulled up his jeans we kissed passionately and departed in opposite directions. When I got home, my phone displayed a message from Ashraf loving his oral activities and requesting a date when we might be able to do some anal activity. James quickly conformed that the weekend at his place was a distinct possibility.

Dazman
Dazman
347 Followers