The Pool Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fuckin'-," Taking advantage of all the incredible strength he has, he pulled his hips back, painfully popping loose from your asshole before ramming in as far as he can with one agressive thrust. "COCKSLUT!" Laughter fit for a villain erupted from him as he wrapped his arm around your neck again in place of shoving your face in the ground. That force at your neck stopping you from screaming if your voice ever threatened to rise up. "Maybe it would make you feel better having to watch my sister as I raped your ass?" He cackles again, "I gave you the opportunity! You aren't sorry at all! You WANTED this! Still can't admit it!? Fine!" Without any remorse he begins to pump his hips into you, threatening with each excruciating thrust to delve deeper and deeper into that virgin asshole. He is really planning on fucking up your guts, isn't he?

Everytime his juicy thighs clap against your ass cheeks it makes you scream. But nothing comes out, only a gasp. Each time He thrusts, it sends electricity throughout your whole body, was that... your prostate? You've heard stories about the pleasures of having your prostate gland stimulated but this? this was too much.

"Stop whining like a little bitch slut, when I first raped Tara's ass she didn't even freak out this much!"

Fists clenched, eyes rolling back and tongue lolling out. In a matter of seconds you're panting and moaning like one of those porn starts you liked to jerk your dick to. Is it really this good? Only now do you notice that your dick was rock hard and spewing pre under you.

Before long, you let out a high pitched moan as you are hit by an earth shattering orgasm, shooting your load on the tiling under you.

"You really are just a buttslut, aren't you homo!?" The femboy chided as he continued to pound into your tight ass. Being able to see you lost in pleasure, moaning and breaking down from the pure euphoria of getting railed, he picks up the pace and fucks you with greater ardor. With little to no care about your declining sanity or the rough ground beneath you, he wouldn't be satisfied until he managed to get his whole length hilted out in you.

"Your first fucking and you managed to take an entire 12 inches. There was no doubt your asshole was made for dick, even if the rest of your body hadn't caught on just yet to the fact you would do better in life as a cockswallower than a man." As you found yourself moaning out heavily, cum erupting out from your member and against the ground, Kale's assault on you continued without any end. He was far from satisfied seemingly, and your lack of power or will was not a determining factor at all whether he figured you had enough.

"ADMIT IT. ADMIT WHAT YOU ARE!" He yelled out, more than loud enough for his voice to peak higher now for even Tara to hear despite her music. It was time to make a spectacle of things. Since you turned into a weak, whorish mess, he was ready to show you off. His thrusting only stopped for a moment as he pulled your body around like you were some type of rag doll. His petite hands let go of you briefly before he slid them up beneath your legs. Could he? Would he? Just like that you felt yourself beginning to get lifted skyward off the ground as his hands reached up to behind your head, all the time squeezing yours legs between his arms and shoulders to splay you out in an extended full nelson.

Then sweet bliss. Rutting out against you with the most amount of force and speed yet, constantly skimming along that cum button of yours as your dick flapped wildly up in the air from all the upward force pounding into you. Just like that your femboy bully had turned you into a mewling cum sleeve. This little, hung femboy was doing exactly as he threatened. Rearranging your fucking guts.

At this point you can only blabber incoherent words, seemingly babbling like a retard. All the while Tara was just a few feet away, enjoying her tanning unaware of what was happening infront of her.

With your legs splayed up in the air making your asshole even easier for Kale to access and ruin, his balls swinging upward to smack against your asscheeks, and his monstrous dick pounding out against that prostate non-stop, you didn't last long. Soon enough you were cumming again, but something different was happening. Having already shot out one massive load, this time instead of your dick just drooling out that small amount of cum, you find yourself bursting like a fountain. Stream after stream after spraying out like a hose.

"You are fucking loving THIS, aren't you faggot!? Now fucking say it!" The femboy continued to encourage your degradation, already finding his stamina holding out strong. Not slowing down even for a moment as your anal walls clamped down tighter from your multiple orgasms. In fact, he had begun standing up, still continuing to hold you aloft while standing and spreading your legs even wider in a complete full nelson. All the while cum kept pouring out from you like a firehose, managing to splash out Tara's direction, even landing on her skin.

You open your mouth and try to speak but nothing came out. You keep convulsing and cumming like a madman, your asshole stretched beyond belief, your prostate being grinded to dust and your brain fried by the overwhelming amount of pleasure.

Just then Tara opens her eyes, takes off her earphones and looks at you two. She blinks a couple of times before putting her earbuds back on and heading inside the house.

Kale laughs maniacaly, having Tara see you getting railed had seemingly made him even hornier. "Looks like my sister doesn't care at all faggot! Admit how you love me or I'll fuck you till you pass out!" He threatens, pounding your poor anal ring even harder.

You had to have cum 5, 6, 7 times before you manage to regain some semblance of consciousness. Tara was gone, and all you can think about his how much more Kale could make you cum. You try to open your mouth and speak but just then the femboy tosses you onto the sun chair and climbs on top you.

"What the fuck are you waiting for fag!? Admit it already!" Kale was losing his patience and his rhythm. Clearly he was getting pretty close to the edge of blowing his own massive load into your whore cunt.

Your mind was mush, you can no longer think straight, there was only one thing you can say. "I-i- love Kale! P-please rape me more!" You finally admit, tears running down your face.

Just like that Kale shoots his massive load inside you, thick streams of virile sperm painting your rectum white. "Good boy, good faggot." He says, patting your head and climbing off you.

You lay there fucked silly, anal ring destroyed, prostate probably bruised and rectum filled with a gallon of femboy spunk.

As Kale stood over you, his dick was still rock hard. Seeing you like such a broken bitch beneath him made him want to keep going. To rape you again. To turn you into his personal fag. "Looks like Tara went inside, guess that means it's time for round 2 faggot!" He says laughing sadistically and lining his fucklog with your ruined entrance again.

12