All Comments on 'The Pool of Hermaphroditus'

by Biguy5774

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excited me immensely

Very sensual and erotic story. Found myself aroused and imagining myself deeply involved in a threesome around the pool. More please...

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgealmost 4 years ago
Well done

This was well done. You set up the world and the character and it works as a one shot. You showed that there was at least some reluctance to such a drastic change and that something so radical would alter someone's life forever. You made it into something of a cautionary tale and that is something I love when it comes to stories of temptation. While Alphios knows that he shouldn't give in he still does again and again. That's how our private vices work on us. Great work. I love forward to reading more of your stuff.

CarmennoCarmennoover 3 years ago

Nice story, so hot. Poor Alphios :)

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

So she promised love yet made him a servant to her mother.. sigh.. i was expecting more between him and herma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems his transformation could have included the boys turning into a sweet virgin pussy and the story ending with him fat with Adonis baby :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiguy5774@Biguy5774
Just a bi guy writing sexy stories. If you like my work you can contact me either on here or at my email address, biguy5774@gmail.com and lemme know! Also, if you enjoy my writing and would like to support me, feel free to leave me a tip here https://ko-fi.com/biguy5774.