The Pool of Hermaphroditus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a feeling came to him. He had to find the pool. He was in a place in the woods he had never been to before. And yet, somehow he knew exactly what direction to go in. He continued on through the woods, fearless of any danger, until he came to the pool he had visited so many times. When he stepped through the bushes he found Hermaphroditus there, waiting for him. She smiled.

"I see the metamorphosis is complete," she said, serenely. "Now you are finally ready to begin your new life." She beckoned him closer to her and he ran toward her, falling into her arms, shutting his eyes to all the world. Lying there in her embrace he felt a warmth rise all around him, and when at last he opened his eyes again he found he was in a different place. They were on a beach, waves lapping at the shore.

"This is Cythera," the goddess told him, "a place beloved of my mother. It is here that you will take your place as one of her servants. But first, some clothes for you." Alphios looked down and suddenly he was wearing a loose, silky robe, much like the one Hermaphroditus wore. "Now, let us go." She took him by the hand and lead him off deeper inland.

After walking awhile a trio of young woman approached them, all dressed the same as Alphios. When they saw him and Hermaphroditus they ran up to them excitedly. "These are your new sisters, Alphios. You will serve my mother with them."

Alphios looked them over. They were all very beautiful. "Are they... like me?" he asked.

The girls giggled and, playfully, lifted up the hems of their dress. Between their legs each had a diminutive penis, no different from Alphios's. "Now that you have your new life, you'll need a new name, don't you think?" Hermaphroditus said. "Why not... Alphea?"

Alphios thought about it. Something about that name just felt right. Alphios closed his eyes, and turned the name over in his mind, and when she opened her eyes again she was Alphea. Her new sisters embraced her warmly and lead her further on, where a large shrine sat. In the middle of the shrine, perched stark naked on a golden throne, was the most beautiful woman Alphea had ever seen, even more beautiful than Hermaphroditus. Just looking at her, she knew that it could only be the goddess of love, Aphrodite herself. When Alphea came close to her, she smiled warmly, and opened her legs, revealing the beautiful rose that lay between her thighs. Without thinking, Alphea fell to her knees and placed her head between the goddess's legs, and went to work pleasing her. Lapping at her delicious vulva filled Alphea with more pleasure than she had ever felt, a pleasure that doubled when she heard the love goddess's moans. She never wanted to leave this place.

And so Alphea found her new home, her new life. For all eternity she stayed there in the goddess's abode, taking pleasure with her new mistress and sisters. Sometimes Aphodites paramours would come, Ares or Adonis, and they too would make love with Alphea and the others maids the goddess kept there. And still to this day perhaps, Alphea stays on that island, every one of her days filled with the greatest pleasures, the most sublime joys.

And some say even now, when one walks through the Arcadian fields, you might hear the laughter of some nymph. But be wary of following it, for you may end up at that same pool where Alphea met her fate, and you too may end up no different than her, turned into the a toy of pleasure for the powerful gods.

But perhaps that's exactly what you want.

12