The Pooping Team Ch. 04

Story Info
4
1.4k words
3.88
9.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and Lindsey surveyed the building that would be their new club. Although it had cobwebs and a musty odor, they knew it had great potential. Soon enough, some of the hottest girls in town would be dropping thick turds for adoring crowds.

Samantha had been looking through social media for potential recruits. She saw many girls in the area who demonstrated a love for pooping and with great stamina. The tricky thing would be finding out which ones would be the right fit, both in talent and temperament. They didn't want to have anything but the best available, especially with how close they'd be to Madame Calvert's.

Another important thing for Samantha and Lindsey was unassisted poops. It wasn't exactly a secret that Madame Calvert's relied heavily on enemas. This demand led to many girls leaving almost as soon as they started. They didn't want anything like that happening to their performers, so they would make sure to stress a proper diet with plenty of fiber.

Once the venue was prepared and inspected, they were ready for recruitment. They were going to hold initial auditions on-site, but decided it against it when they recalled how nerve-wracking that was. Instead, they invited people to email audition tapes. From there, they would decide who would move on to the next round.

Over the next few weeks, Samantha and Lindsey were overwhelmed by audition tapes of women dropping their pants and showing off their pooping skills. There were multiple instances of friends and acquaintances sending in footage, including ones who seemed rather reserved.

Word had spread in the pooping community, and they realized that many were looking to move for a chance to perform for them. There were women of all races and speaking a variety of languages. Universally, there was some gorgeous poop coming out of some gorgeous asses.

"That can't be unassisted," Lindsey said as they watched a 22-year-old French girl push out a pair of thick logs.

"Either that or she's eating plenty well," Samantha replied. "But she doesn't seem like she has enough stamina for busy nights."

"I feel that," Lindsey said. "We need our girls to be there for their customers." At that moment, Lindsey was pooping on a plate that the two had set up in her living room.

"That's such a nice sexy turd, Lindsey," Samantha said as she eyed her friend's asshole as her poop journeyed out.

"Mind giving me a wipe?" Lindsey asked and Samantha obliged. It turned out to be something of a formality, as the toilet paper came up clean.

A few hours later, Samantha dropped some heavy poop on the plate, and Lindsey came over to squeeze some more out.

They decided to take some photos. They set the camera time and posed squatting over their pile, with their asses hanging out. They also looked over their shoulders seductively.

"We're so gross," Samantha laughed as she thought about what they were into.

"And we're so cool," Lindsey laughed in response.

"Think she'd be proud of me?" Samantha asked Lindsey.

"I know she would be," Lindsey assured her.

After going through all the submissions and reaching out to the top contenders, they got ready for in-person auditions. They wanted this confirm pooping skills and demonstrate the ability to work with others and make the club a success.

They scheduled each of the 50 finalists to come to the performance space for private meetings. This was spaced out over the course of five days, with ten auditions per day. They also asked for permission to video these auditions as well, as they would need to review in order to make their final decision.

The first girl they scheduled had flown in from Texas. Her name was Veronique and she had a very daring audition when she pooped in the bushes at a public park. Her turd was also really impressive. She mentioned how she squeezed her pecs to get big logs everything time.

When she came in, she was wearing a cute t-shirt and shorts that really accentuated her ass. Even compared to the fairly short friends, she was small. However, Samantha knew how much a fat poop from a small girl could turn people on.

"Hi!" she said with a sweet smile. "I'm really excited to be here."

"We're excited to have you," Samantha replied thoughtfully. "We loved your tape and how big your poop was."

"I really appreciate that," Veronique said, accepting an offer to sit across from their impromptu judges table.

"Why would you be the right fit for our club?" Lindsey asked.

"Because I love to poop and I know I'm good at it," Veronique said. "I've always wanted to work at a club like this, and I know I can make it great."

"We thought your tape was very impressive," Samantha said. "You made a surprisingly big load with that tiny ass."

Veronique unbuttoned her jeans to show off her bottom. "I really need to poop. Can I do it now?"

"Let's see what you've got," Samantha said encouragingly. She directed Veronique up to the stage and asked her to pretend she was performing for a packed house.

"I'm just dying to take a nice big shit," Veronique said coyly, holding her stomach theatrically. "I don't know if I can make it to the bathroom in time."

"I guess I'll just have to go poop on this stage," she pretended to mope. "I know it's not lady-like but I have no choice."

Samantha could tell was already crowning before she squatted down. With her ass facing Samantha and Lindsey, Veronique pushed out a wonderful batch of lumpy turds.

"That feels so good to get out of me," she said convincingly as she release her load. "I love being a naughty pooper."

She looked over at the two, with her legs spread and her poop looking radiant.

"You want to wipe this dirty ass?"

Neither Samantha nor Lindsey had factored in clean-up, but they realized they'd have to. Lindsey had elected to wear diapers that day, and she had some wipes available. Since Samantha had already been changing Lindsey's messy diapers, she figured wiping another girl's ass that day wouldn't hurt.

As she dug the wet wipe into Veronique's asshole, Samantha knew they were starting off strong. Her poop looked great and smelled strong, but not unpleasant. Most of all, she could tell she really loved this.

Once it was all taken care of, Veronique went to put her pants back on. She became a little sheepish, which was surprising, given how audacious she was.

"Oh man, I hope that wasn't too bad," she said with some uncomfortable laugher. "God, I don't blame you if you want some air freshener."

"My diaper this morning was far worse than your poop," Lindsey corrected.

"And that was fantastic!" Samantha said.

"I've just never pooped in front of anyone, at least not in person," Veronique said.

"We would've never guessed," Lindsey said.

"I used to feel like I wasn't good enough to poop in front of others," she continued. "I guess trying to be the next Janice Ellis won't do you any good."

"Oh, I know that," Samantha said with a laugh.

Veronique put Samantha and her mother's name together. She seemed truly taken aback.

"I had no idea!" she exclaimed. "Your mom is my idol."

"I've heard that a lot," Samantha said, not entirely telling the truth.

"I actually did a recreation of one of her best shoots. Can I show it you?" Veronique asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure, I'd love to see it," Samantha said.

In the photo, Veronique was agains a snowy backdrop, dressed in a sexy Santa suit as she squatted over her poop, with a long turd still waiting to come out all the way out of her ass. Everything about her pose and expression, with her hands coyly covering her face, was the spitting image of Janice Ellis on the cover of Miss Messy in December 1995.

"I couldn't get that deep-brown color of her poop," Veronique said, "But I'm really proud of how it turned out."

"This is seriously amazing," Samantha said, to which Lindsey agreed. "I think we can guarantee a spot for you."

"That's so awesome!" Veronique exclaimed. "This is a dream come true."

"Not every girl would say that after taking a huge dump in front of two other girls," Lindsey said.

"Well, they don't know what they're missing," Veronique said. "By the way, can I bum a diaper off you? I haven't pooped in one in a while."

"Only because I know you'll make good use of it," Lindsey said as she handed Veronique one of her Abenas.

After Veronique put it on, she thanked them and headed out. Samantha and Lindsey looked at her poop pile and knew she had set a very high standard for their hopefuls.