The Popular Crowd Pt. 02: Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Didn't matter, tonight was a shoe it. Everything was going to work out in her favor. She was suddenly thankful that GGK had led her to Jake, in a initiation that would have normally been gross and disgusting, things turned out to be actually really great. Now she had Jake and all she had to do was fuck him again at the party tonight and she would not only have the guy with the literal biggest dick on campus, but she would also be a shoe-in for GGK membership. It couldn't be more perfect.

Alexis finished up in the bathroom, doing her hair, putting make-up on, then glanced at her phone. FUCK! She realized she was going to be late for class if she didn't get her act in gear. She darted out into the dorm room, and faceplanted into the floor as her legs refuse to behave. She laughed, and steeled herself, dressed quickly before jerking her door open to head to class.

She stopped short as a tall figure stood in her doorway, blocking her exit. A stunningly well made Niece stood there smiling at her. Considering the late night Niece herself had, it was a miracle that she was not only up this early but also already dolled up and out the door.

Alexis skidded to a halt with a gasp, "Niece! Wh..What are you doing here?"

Niece ran her finger gingerly down the wood of the doorframe. "I came to talk to you about your new boytoy." She explained. "You know the contest tonight really isn't fair is it?"

Alexis blinked, "What do you mean?"

"Well you know this whole thing of trying to seduce Jake at the party, and getting laid at the GGK house. I mean that's kind of ridiculous isn't, especially since you have such a huge advantage already." Niece explained.

"Advantage?"

Niece gave her a look, "I know you already fucked him. Alexis that's cheating."

Alexis froze, feeling her chances of getting into GGK slipping away. "Niece I..."

"Jake came to the house last night, asking about you. He wanted to know what about you. So I told him that he was nothing more than your initiation. But he let it slip that you did much more than just your assignment didn't you?" She glared at Alexis. "You wanted to ensure that Jake would be bias towards you tonight, so you fucked him early to get a head start."

Alexis backed up, "Now wait a second. I....didn't mean it like that."

"And you know what!?" Niece roared, stepping towards the smaller girl. "It worked! It fucking worked, you dumb bitch. Ugh!" Niece huffed. "Galina and I both tried to get him to bed last night. And that fucking nerd said no."
Alexis brightened a little. Jake had a chance to be with another GGK and he turned her down. She couldn't believe he would do such a thing, few guys would, but Jake had....And he probably did it because of her. "He did?"

Niece spun away and slapped the wall, "Bah, leave it to a nerd to be the only loyal guy on campus! Ask any other dude here and they'll always be DTF even if they've got a girl already. But captain huge dick has to be a legit good guy, seriously?" Niece sounded genuinely surprised and annoyed at the same time.
She spun back towards Alexis, "I even offered to let him cum in me. Still walked away. Can you believe it?"

Alexis shook her head, "Wow Niece, I don't know what to say. But I....I mean, what now? Am I just screwed out of GGK or is there something else or...?" Alexis was a bit surprised that Jake went looking in on her, even more surprised to hear what Niece tried and failed to do. Though if she was honest she had expect Jake to catch wise to at least some of her manipulation by the sorority, she'd come onto him really strong all things considered. So she didn't begrudge him that. But now she feared that the whole purpose behind it would be lost.

Niece stared at her in silence for a long time before finally speaking up. "No. No I have another idea now. Jake's rejection bothered me, nobody rejects ME!" She huffed and flared out her huge chest as if to prove the point. "So instead of the contest tonight, you have a new task. You are going to get him inside me." She told her.

"Inside you? You mean you want me to get him to have sex with you?"

Niece grinned, "Exactly. See he thinks that little sex you had last night means you two are an item, and something tells me he'd be too tough of a nut to crack if he continues to believe that. So you are going to encourage him to spread his wings, sow his wild oats, and I'll be the one to catch the first spray." Niece explained. "You do that, and we pledge you."

Alexis felt more pained by that than she had expected. Maybe she really did like Jake more than even she realized. And she certainly didn't like the idea of him fucking any of the other GGK girls. What if he ended up liking one of them better than her? What if they turned him into a cocky asshole? What if she wanted him to herself?

The question was......did she want GGK membership more than she wanted Jake. If you had asked her yesterday she would have said yes......but now....she wasn't so sure. GGK had been her plan all summer, it would define the rest of her college schooling.

Niece had now put her between a rock and a hard-on. She had no idea how Jake would take this suggestion and there was a chance it would ruin any chance of the two of them being together. But GGK had been make or break for her for the last year. Call it shallow, call it slutty, call it whatever, Alexis didn't want to be a nobody. She's worked too hard in high school to just throw it all away now.

Besides she's only known Jake for a couple days, it's not like there was an expectation of anything from that. People had one-night stands all the time. Maybe it would be for the best to not string Jake along and let him get all smitten over her. Who knew what else this campus had to offer after all.

Alexis sighed, "Fine. I'll do my best."

Niece smiled and gave Alexis a little slap on the cheek. "Great, glad to see the commitment to GGK, I think you'll be a great pledge. Don't fail me now." She winked and spun around to disappear down the hall.

Alexis stood there in shock for a moment, she had the feeling of selling her soul to the devil. She was still late for class though, even more so now. "Shit." She muttered and raced out the door.

* * * *

Jake hadn't realized he had chewed the shit out of his pen until the professor called class done for the day. As the students around him packed up he jerked awake from his daze and realized the back of his pen had been chewed to shit. He'd not heard much of what had been taught in computer science today, his mind couldn't get off of Alexis and furthermore the whole situation with GGK.

If any of his D&D buddies found out he had the chance to ravage the headmaster of GGK and he didn't pounce on her like a horny wildcat, they'd never let him heard the end of it. Then again if he pointed out Alexis to them they might forgive him. Still he had the offer of every nerdy loser's dream, a gaggle of incredibly out of his league women all eager for him to take them for a spin. And he had turned it down.

Glancing at his phone he had no new messages from Alexis or even his gaming buddies. This week was the first real week of classes, so they had no games planned until everyone figured out the grove of what they needed to do for their classes this semester. And he didn't begin to guess what the deal with Alexis was. He assumed that they were still planning on going to the party tonight, but he wasn't exactly sure about that now.

His rejection of Niece and/or Galina at the GGK house may automatically mean he was uninvited. Something told him they wouldn't handle getting turned down very well. But then again maybe being the only guy in his right mind to reject their offer may only serve to intrigue them further.

He had sent a "good morning" text to Alexis before class, but he still had nothing from her either which was a strange feeling. They'd had sex, so you would think she would hit him back by now. But he didn't know if maybe sending a morning text was too needy or clingy and you were supposed to wait a while before you stared doing that. He wasn't sure he had never dated anyone before, and technically he supposed he still hadn't.

It was lunch time now and he had a couple of hours to kill before his next class. Rather than stare at his phone he decided to drop his bag back at his room and hit up the cafeteria, figuring that maybe a few chicken strips would distract him from his thoughts for a while.

As he rounded the corner in the hallway that led to his door, he stopped short. Leaning against his door was Galina, arms folded under her breasts. She wore a short plad skirt and a white button up blouse, very deliberately striking the schoolgirl vibe. Her long brown hair was pulled back into a very tight pony tail. And she wore what looked like platform sneakers with no socks.

She straightened up as Jake approached, a smile lighting up her face. "Hey Jake." She said pleasantly. Using his name struck him as a surprise, as she had only given him nothing but nick names last night he had wondered if she actually knew his name.

He took a deep breath and wondered what this was about. Surely she was here because she wanted something, not just to simply say hi.

"Hi.....uh...Galina right?" He said trying to confirm he had heard her name right.

Her smile widened and she gave him a light nod. "How was class?" She asked, her voice lacking any sort of playful lust like it had last night. Though she'd probably had several drinks by the time he saw her, so maybe sober Galina was a very different Galina.

Jake sighed and shook his head, "You know, I'm not really sure. I had......things on my mind."

Galina nodded, "Yeah I can see that, you looked really overwhelmed last night." She glanced back towards his closed dorm door. "Wanna have a chat inside?" She asked.

Jake raised his eyebrow and glanced back and forth down the hall.

"Hey, no tricks, I'm not here to play at anything. I swear. I just want to talk." She insisted.

Jake glanced at her up and down, "You sure, you look like a Playmate."

She smiled, "Awww thanks. I thought it was cute." She spun, "Looks good on me right?"

"No tricks huh?"

Galina sighed, "No, no tricks. Just..." She jerked her head back towards the room. "Let's get out of the hallway please."

Jake nodded, he could talk. There would be no harm in talking. He slipped past her and unlocked his room, opening it for her first before following and shutting the door behind him. Galina glanced around with a brief curiosity but didn't make any comments. Instead she took a seat on the edge of his bed and looked up at him.

Jake dropped his bag under his desk and leaned against the desk. "Ok so what's up?"

Galina leaned forward, "Well first off I wanted to apologize for....overwhelming you last night. We get drinks in us and things get wild at GGK." She said. "I can't imagine what something like that would be like for someone not used to it. You seem like a really nice guy so I figured I should extend an apology on GGK's behalf."

Jake shrugged, "I mean it wasn't like it was unpleasant. In a way..." He thought for a moment. "In a way I guess it's flattering right? Like how many guys get to have three dimes trying to seduce them in a single day?" He tried to play it cool, though he said no last night he didn't want to have anyone actively upset with him.

"Dimes?"

"Oh you know, perfect tens? Like the hottest of the hottest of babes." He sounded like an moron.

Galina smiled, and trailed a finger down her blouse. "You think I'm a ten?"

Jake scoffed, "You kidding? You're so damn hot you could boil water just by standing near it. And that is 212 degrees. So yeah, very hot."

Galina laughed, "God you ARE a nerd."

Jake shrugged, "Yeah, I'm sorry."

"No no, don't be it's...." She looked him over, "you know something....it's cute. GGK has guys over all the time, you know the typical frat dudes. Jocks, rich privileged guys, musicians, anyone that a member feels is hot enough. But somehow....you're really refreshing."

"But I'm no hunk." Jake confirmed.

Galina tilted her head, "Well you aren't a bad looking guy. I think a lot of it comes from attitude and style more than anything else. Those guys all have confidence and a style that makes them hotter on the surface. But those attitudes usually come with an.....arrogance that can ruin the mood."

"You don't say, I can't imagine that the types of guys who used to yank my underwear up to my throat in high school aren't actually the best of dudes." Jake scoffed.

"Well yeah, but image can be a powerful thing. No girl wants to be treated like dirt....at least not outside of roleplaying...But sometimes the image is more important so we tolerate it for the most part. You are different though. You have two things that those guys don't. Personality, and..." Her gaze went to his pants. "Personality."

"Am I really that special in that department?" He asked. "I don't understand what has turned you girls suddenly so crazy for me."

Galina smirked, "Oh yes you are. Very very special. You make all the other guys I've seen look like children."

"Sex is a big part of GGK then?" he asked, worrying about Alexis' membership with the sorority.

"We like it. It's part of the fun of being young and free to do whatever the hell we want. None of us are dumb, we're sluts sure, but dumb we are not. Niece is a psychology major. I'm in business, we have law students, doctors, all sorts. One thing we don't like at GGK is a stupid bitch. Hot yes, dumb no." She explained. "We are exclusive for a reason and just because a girl might be pretty doesn't mean she is GGK material. So don't just think our sexual heat for you is just a bunch of dumb sluts."

Jake blinked and took a breath, "Well I don't know exactly how I should be taking that then. I suppose that's a relief, but it doesn't mean that I don't have you girls chasing my ass." He sighed and slumped to the ground. "I just don't know what to do with myself now. I was a loser in high school, I was a loser here until you apparently pulled my name out of a hat and got a look in my pants. If I didn't have a decent dick....."

"Big, great fabulous, not decent." Galina interrupted.

"Whatever. If it weren't for that I'd be a laughing stock in GGK."

"True." She confirmed. "But that isn't what you have. You have a crazy gift, and you would be even crazier if you didn't USE it dude." She told him, slipping off the bed to kneel before him. "Think about this for a second bro. You can fuck almost anyone at GGK you want. You know how many dudes would kill to be you? You have an opportunity here that you would waste if you don't man up and start fucking some bitches." She told him.

She stood up and reached a hand down to him. "Give me your phone."

Jake looked up. "Why?"

"Fuck you that's why, just give me the phone." She demanded.

Jake dug into his pocket and handed her the phone. "Password is 6969."

She laughed, "Seriously!? And you are hesitant to fuck? You are one strange dude Jake." She quickly tapped away at his phone and then held it out in front of her for a moment, she gave the phone a smile and took a selfie, then tapped on the phone again before handing it back to him. On the screen was Galina's photo attached to her contact information. "That's my number, you change your mind or better yet you come to your senses, and actually wanna exchange a little bodily fluid you hit me up any time." She told him.

Jake looked up at her, and his gaze froze up her skirt as he realized she wasn't wearing panties. "Oh you like that?" She teased, reaching down to grab the hem of her skirt, "wanna see more?" She offered. "Say the word and I'll ride you right here and right now."

Jake thought about it. She had made some good points. If this was really happening to him. Then he really should pounce on every opportunity. After college he'd be in the real world and there would be no frats trying to get dick pics of him, leading to a well of infinite sex. While it might feel strange to him now, what would he feel like after having some of the hottest women he'd ever seen in his life moaning his name. All reservations would go out the window and honestly, that's what scared him most about it.

Jake opened his mouth to say something, but a loud knock on his door jerked him to his feet. "Shit." He hissed startled.

Galina stepped back and gave him a look.

He went to the door, "Who is it?" He called.

"The girl of your dreams." Came Niece's voice from the other side.

This time Galina muttered, "Aww shit."

Jake looked at her wide eyed, "Shit?" He hissed, "Why shit?"

Galina rolled her eyes, "She's called dibs on you, she'll be pissed if she sees me here."

"What?"

Galina waved off his concern and dropped to the floor, crawling under the bed. Jake couldn't believe it, he wasn't even fucking anyone and already this was going tits up quickly.

The knock came again and Niece called out, "I have a gift for you Jake, open up."

Jake made sure Galina was hidden out of direct sight, yanking his blankets over to cover up the gap under the bed as much as possible. "Yeah I'm coming."

"Not yet." Niece called back with a promise.

Jake groaned and made his way to the door, opening it casually. Niece stood there wearing a pair of jeans so tight they looked like they were painted directly onto her body, as well as a v-cut plain grey t-shirt that struggled to hold her chest back from roaming eyes. In her hand was a sandwich, untouched and appeared to be a roll with turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Which only reminded Jake that he was hungry and had planned for lunch before bumping into Galina.

"Hey handsome." Niece said with a smile. "I thought you might be SO into studying like the good little boy you are, that you might be hungry. So I brought you a sandwich." She explained, holding out the sandwich towards him.

Jake looked at the sandwich then back to her, as he reached for the sandwich she playfully jerked it away. "Or maybe not."

"Okay what?" He asked.

"Well maybe you save this sandwich until after you and I work up a little sweat." Niece offered, using her free hand to tug her T-shirt down a little to show him more of one of her breasts. "What do you say? Work out with me?"

Jake gave her a careful considering look. It began to occur to him that eventually he was going to break down. Between Alexis, Niece, Galina, and whomever else still waited in the wings of the GGK frat house, eventually Jake would crack. It was just a matter of when and with whom.

He glanced at the sandwich and then back to Niece who cocked and eyebrow as she waited for an answer. "You uh, really wanna come in and have sex then?" He asked her.

Niece let out the kind of smile that a lion might give prey that fell into its trap. "You better believe I do. I want to feel your big, hard, monster slide so deep inside me that I'll never feel satisfied with anyone else ever again." Her voice took on a sultry tone that she must have practiced because it send ripples down his spine.

Jake cocked his head and snorted, "Last night you said I could do whatever I wanted to you." He countered.

"Anything you want big man." She confirmed.

"Give me the sandwich then." He told her firmly.

Niece didn't pause, she thrust the sandwich into his hands. Jake hefted the sandwich and nodded.

Alright they wanted him to take advantage of them. Fine. But it wasn't going to be on their terms, it was going to be on his. He gave Niece a look and nodded, "Alright come on in." He told her, backing into the room. "Lock the door behind you." He commanded.

Niece didn't know what this sudden change in him was about, but it looked like he'd finally caved. And if he wanted to act all tough with her, then that was fine so long as she got that dick. She followed him into the room, shutting the door quickly and locking it behind her. Jake took a bite of the sandwich and nodded, "That's a good sandwich did you make this?"