The Popular Crowd Pt. 02: Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you want me?" Niece asked, looking up at him.

Jake didn't really have too much preference. "Lay back." He told her.

Niece shifted herself onto the bed, spreading her legs for him so he could climb between her and bury himself as deep as he wanted. Jake shivered with anticipation but as he moved to climb onto the bed after her, he paused and glanced back to Alexis. "Can you pass me one of those condoms?" He asked.

Alexis didn't say anything, she turned to the desk where she had tossed the box the night before. It still sat opened on the corner. Taking the box she fished out one of the condoms and began to reach out towards Jake with it, but Niece stopped him from reaching for it.

"No need big guy." She told him. "Why wear a bag when you can feel me naturally, skin to skin. You can't say you've lost your virginity truly until you've spread your seed for the first time." She cooed up at him.

Alexis looked at her in shock. What was Niece saying? What she really going to just let Jake have her bareback? Was she going to let him cum in her? Alexis felt a pang of regret immediately that she hadn't gotten herself on the pill before coming to college. Niece was probably perfectly covered in that regard. Alexis felt like she should have taken the risk last night. She could have just gotten the morning after pill to make sure Jake's first time was really special. Niece's point on virginity made sense, Jake had been inside of her, but something was lost when he was wrapped in a balloon.

Jake looked back at Niece and felt his shaft tremble at the idea. "I bet you say that to all the guys." He teased. "Maybe I need one to protect myself."

Niece grimaced and smacked him lightly in the chest. "I'm not dirty you dick!" She protested. "Besides I normally make guys wear rubbers. But for you...." she stroked his shaft gently. "For this. And to make up for this, let's face facts, bit of a fucked up situation, I'll let you and only you inside me. Let me feel it Jake. Let me just feel your big cock inside me, let me feel your cum fill me up." She pleaded.

Jake couldn't resist that offer. He shifted over her, lowering himself until his shaft nudged at her waiting slit. She wiggled under him, making sure she was ready to take it. With a smile up at him, she reached between them and grabbed him, fitting him to her waiting hole. He pressed forward instinctually, his tip wedging into her opening just enough. That penetration alone make Niece gasp loudly.

"Oh!" She moaned, shock filled her eyes as she realized how much he was already opening her. She nodded to him and put her hands on his shoulders, "Okay, just go slow baby. Please." She pleaded.

Jake slowly pushed himself forward, gradually increasing the force he pushed into her. Her felt her tunnel slowly open around his mushroomed tip. The heat of her body, the softness of her trying hard to open around him was already burning through him. Finally he hit the sweet spot of pressure which forced her open and his shaft slipped a couple inches into her.

Niece arched her back in pleasure and maybe a bit of pain as Jake filled her like she had never felt before. "FUCK!" She gasped, taking in a deep gasping breath.

Jake could also feel the distinct difference between wearing a condom and not. Niece's juices felt slick and slippery on his skin, her walls had a lovely texture as she quivered around him. He rocked his hips gently, pushing more, working more of himself into her. He marveled as his tip forced more of her velvet walls open around him, they caressed his tip like lovely wet fingers, stroking passed him as he buried himself further and further into her.

Niece's hands dropped from his shoulders to the bed, fists balling into his blanket. Her back arched further and she wiggled her hips under him, working him into her further and more comfortably. He could feel her walls slide and caress along him almost milking his length in a way. "Oh shit there is so much, you're so deep." She moaned.

Jake smirked, "There's more."

Niece groaned and her eyes rolled back briefly. "Oh god." She moaned. "Ok keep going, I want all of it baby."

Jake rocked his hips more, working himself into her, slightly back out, then deeper again. He felt his balls tighten already, the feel and the thrill of being raw and bare inside of her was almost too much for him. His cock throbbing powerfully inside of her, swelling each time. But he gritted his teeth and worked at it. it didn't take much longer to feel his hips pressing tightly against her.

Niece's back finally dropped to the bed, her chest heaved with her breathing. "Holy fuck, it feels like you're in my guts." She moaned, turning towards Alexis. "How did you do this?" She asked the smaller woman.

Alexis blushed and shook her head, "I don't know." She said softly, "I was sore this morning."

Niece laughed, "I'll bet! Oh fuck Jake." She panted, thumping her bed into the pillows. "I can feel your heart beat, I can feel your cock pulsing inside me." She saw the look of concern on his face. "Are you gonna bust already?" She asked in shock.

Jake frowned and blushed, "Well first time and all." He muttered.

Niece nodded, "Okay it's okay. Just move a little, go slow and just last as long as you can. Don't worry if you can't hold it in, you don't fight it, just let yourself go." She smiled. "Inside me."

* * * *

Alexis felt like shit sitting there, being forced to watch Jake slide himself into Niece. She was even more upset that Niece was letting him fuck her raw for the first time. Though she knew she deserved it, she had sold Jake out for her desire to join GGK. And only now that he was balls deep into Niece did she realize that she would have rather had him instead.

Her loins burned with regret and need. How could she be so shallow? How had she let sweet little Jake be corrupted by this. He had made her laugh, his little Dungeons game was more fun that it looked. He had treated her like a person and not just a beautiful trophy to hang on his arm, not someone to flaunt to all his friends. And she fucked that up. She'd used him and led him into the GGK girls, who clearly could seduce and get him to do whatever they wanted. Who knew how this would affect him, who knew what this would do to the sweet Jake.

Changes had already begun, he looked so angry with her. The balls he had to demand she watch, it was something she would have never suspected. It was kind of hot, but she hoped it wasn't a peek of what he would become. Just another guy, growing arrogant at being able to pull whatever tail he wanted whenever he wanted.

"Oh yeah like that Jake!" Niece moan loudly.

Her voice brought Alexis back to reality. Jake had built up a bit of a rhythm, it was still fairly slow and almost sensual. Alexis could see his shaft was shining and slippery with Niece's juices. The look on Jake's face suggested that any faster and he would pop like a bottle of champagne. That realization also bothered Alexis. Niece was going to get the first creampie that Jake would ever give anyone. She thought of the pills she had gone out of the way to go get, for the single purpose of letting him cum inside of her.

He had asked her if she would be his girlfriend after they had sex, and though she hadn't admitted it then, she had really thought about saying "yes". She had gone through all the motions to be with him. She got birth control, she hunted condoms just so she could sleep with him when she didn't have too.

Now he was here fucking Niece. She sighed and wished she could take it all back.

* * * *

Niece giggled up at Jake, feeling that delightful cock filling her start to swell and tremble inside of her. He was so big she could feel things that she had never felt when she had sex before. The veins and ridges of his shaft sliding inside of her, he had her stretched so tightly around him that she felt details of his cock that she never felt with a guy before. It was the best feeling she ever had.

"I feel your throbbing inside of me baby, are you getting close. Are you ready to give me your sperm? Fill me up baby." She moaned. He was so big that it took her a while to get used to how full he made her. By the time she was settled to enjoy the pleasure of fucking him, he was twitching and eager to blow.

Jake grunted, her words had an effect on him. Words were powerful in the heat of the moment. Niece loved to encourage her partner, blowing their minds as well as getting them to blow their loads.

Niece moaned and shifted under him, grinding her hips up to meet his. "Do it baby. Give it to me!" She encouraged him. "Cum in me!"

Jake couldn't control himself anymore, he thrust into her hard and fast a couple of times. Each thrust much harder than Niece expected. He slammed deep into her, making her eyes bulge and a squeal escape her lips. She grabbed at the bed again, his huge shaft ploughing into her.

Jake grunted and buried himself into her as deep as he could. Niece screamed in pleasure as she felt his shaft pulse and the warmth of his load burst into her. She could actually feel him squirting into her depths, his cock jerking and his cream filling her.

"Oh fuck!" She cried, arched her back as Jake lowered his body onto hers. Out of reflex she wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly against her while he emptied himself into her.
Niece lost track of time, lost in the bliss of him filling her. When he slumped on top of her she had no idea how long he had came, though the wetness that leaked down her ass crack and onto the bed she knew that he had truly filled her.

She smiled and rubbed his back. "Good boy." She told him sweetly. Then patted his back, "Let me up, I have class."

Jake shifted and rolled off of her, his cock coated with juices. He flopped onto his back and watched helplessly as Niece calmly got off the bed and got dressed. She didn't even wipe up, just let whatever was leaking out of her leak into her panties. "That was great tiger." She told him, pulling her shirt back over her head.

"Thanks." He panted.

Niece fluffed her fingers through her hair and glanced at Alexis. "Alright you two. See you at the party tonight. Alexis come early so we can pledge you."

Alexis just blankly looked at her, "Oh...alright." She agreed.

Jake sat up as Niece blew him a kiss and waved, "Can't wait for round two, make sure you eat again." Then she slipped out the door.

Jake glanced over at Alexis and realized it was just the two of them alone. He sighed and flopped back onto the bed. "Fuck."