The Popular Crowd Pt. 02: Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked and shook her head, "Bought it."

Jake nodded, "I see. Well you can pick 'em." He said, taking another bite. It was genuinely a good sandwich. When you paid the kind of money most students paid to come here, the least they could do was make sure the cafeteria wasn't dogshit. For the most part the school delivered on the food front.

Niece moved closer to him swaying her hips seductively. "So....?" She said with a long draw, her arms coming up to gently slip around Jake's shoulders. She kept just enough space between them to not smash the sandwich between them.

"So?" He asked, then remembered, "Oh right you wanted to bang." He took another bite of the sandwich. "I thought you wanted to do that at the party tonight." He suggested. "Something about winning over Alexis?"

She shook her head, "We've changed that deal. Alexis will be pledged so she's getting what she wants, but now i have to get what I want." A hand slipped from around his shoulder and dropped down to cup his crotch. Her touch made him tremble but he tried hard to not show it. Her palm caressed him, feeling for him. "Oh my, even soft you feel so heavy down here. Let me play with him Jake. I promise you'll love it, I don't wanna wait 'til tonight. Please." Her voice was incredibly sexy, begging for him turned him on more than he thought it would. Plus her palm on him caused a reaction from within that was unavoidable.

Jake tried to keep himself calm, level headed, but his will was breaking down around him. He took another bite and realized he was damn near finished with the sandwich. He hadn't realized how much he'd gotten down already, he was running out of time to stall and he was running out of resistance.

Fuck it, why resist? He thought. Galina was right and even if Alexis got upset at him for doing this, he still had girls damn near begging him for it. Holy shit he felt like such an asshole for even thinking that. But he was going to feel even worse for doing it, yet at the same time.......how could he not?

Niece's hand began rubbing on him harder, she could feel him hardening within his pants and her palm followed the ever growing outline, stroking him as best she could. Her eye met his and she parted her lips just long enough to whisper a single word. "Please?"

That was it. That was all he could take. His walls shattered like they'd been made of sand this whole time. Alexis might hate him, but he couldn't anymore. Niece stroking him, Galina hiding under the bed, it was too much to resist. His body was vibrating with need and desire. He popped the final bite of the sandwich into his mouth and gave Niece a nod, "Do your worst."

Niece let out a huge relieved sigh and dropped to her knees quickly. His fingers couldn't work his jeans open fast enough. She was almost frantic and fumbling with his fly, as if blinded by her cock-hungriness. Though it didn't take her long to overcome, and soon his fly was open and she was yanking his pants down to his ankles. Her gaze came back up to see a massive rod bulging and filling his briefs, barely able to contain it.

"Holy shit." She gasped, reaching up and running her hand along his length. She squeezed her fingers into him, "Wow you aren't even hard yet." She looked up at him and giggled. "Fucking ridiculous dude!"

Jake blushed, "Yeah thanks I guess."

Niece reached up and tugged his underwear down, letting his shaft fall free and bobbed before her. His pulse causing it to slowly swell even further, each pulse bringing it more and more erect. She looked on in amazement, seeing him in a picture was one thing but seeing the real flesh was something else entirely.

"Don't be so dramatic. You are incredible." She breathed, making sure her breath blew along his length. She hovered her mouth over him, as if debating on how to start. Slowly she brought a hand up from below and wrapped her fingers around him as best she could. Even though he wasn't fully hard yet and she could squeeze her fist a bit, she still could hardly make a complete fist around him. His mushroomed tip swelled powerfully in front of her lips, making her mouth salivate in anticipation.

Niece glanced up to see Jake watching her, waiting for her to make her move. She locked her eyes with his and opened her mouth, slowly letting his shaft slip between her hot lips. His shaft was smooth and warm on her tongue, his shaft quickly filled her mouth before really got very far with him but it didn't matter. Her tongue caressed and stroked under him, as she sucked her cheeks in to stroke him and create suction. His spongy semi-erection was finally fading away, leaving a massive fleshy rod of iron throbbing in her mouth. Her jaw opened so wide even for only the first few inches of him.

And his pulse. She was practically flooded her pants just from that alone. The feel of his pulse throbbing through him and into her was divine. Jake let out a sigh as he savored the sensations of her gently suck on his tip. His shaft jerked with her motions, giving her a beat to work to. Slowly she bobbed her head back and forth, taking him as deep as she could which wasn't much, then pulling him back out. Normally she'd be rather eager to deep throat, she'd been able to do it fairly easily with past guys, but nobody was even close to Jake's size. She was terrified of choking on him. Besides the dampness in her pants made her eager for other ideas.

Niece built up a shallow rhythm despite that though, using her left hand to stroke him as her head bobbed. Her fist stroked his base while her mouth was stuck at his tip. Her other hand was planted on the floor for balance, Jake's hips moved a little involuntarily. Normally she didn't mind a guy thrusting into her mouth, her throat, but Jake would knock her ass over if she wasn't prepared for it. Though he seemed to instinctually know to not try to slam himself into her face.

She pulled away and gasped, taking a deep breath for the first time since she started. The end of him shimmered with her spit, his slit oozed just a little bit of his pre-cum as a reward for her efforts. Her hand slide up his shaft, coating her palm through her own spit before she stroked him back down. Her fist pumped up and down, trying to coat more of him with her warm saliva.

"This is a killer rod." She told him with a wink. "You wouldn't believe how wet I am for you." She moaned. "I need it inside me."

Jake let out a breath and nodded, "Better undress then." He told her.

Niece moaned in delight and stood up quickly. She tore her top over her head and tossed it aside as quick as she could, letting out a pant as she did so. Jake saw her breast heaving within her bra, enjoying the view as she reached back to updo the clasp. With a shrug the black lace fell free and her large breasts fell with their own weight slightly. Her nipples like perky marshmallows, standing proudly in perfect position on her mounds were a sight to make his mouth water.

She smirked at his gaze. "You like?"

Jake nodded and bent forward to kiss the top of her soft smooth skin. Niece curled her arms around his head and pulled him tighter against her chest. Letting him kiss and lick as he pleased. Jake twirled his tongue around her, lapping and tasting at her smooth flesh. He loved the feel of breasts to his face, he felt like a baby in that regard but he didn't care. Tits were amazing.

"Easy there. Let me get the rest off." She urged, gently pushing him off of her. A trail of Jake's spit linked his mouth to her breast for a moment before snapping and dropping onto her belly.

Niece chuckled and slipped her hands to her jeans, popping open the fly and wiggling her hips widely back and forth to work the tight material down her body. As she did so, Jake pulled his shirt over his head and kicked away his jeans. As he turned back to Niece he spotted Galina peaking out from under the bed, her gaze met his and she gestured to his cock sticking out from him. She mouthed Oh My God! before pushing herself back under the bed before she was caught.

But she'd reminded him that she was there and suddenly fucking Niece wasn't such a good idea. How fucked up would it be for them to fuck on the bed, while Galina had to lay under it? He had to do something, come up with some way for her to bail.

Niece stood up, revealing her nude body to him. Jake wasn't used to something like this, wasn't used to seeing all these beautiful women nude in the flesh. Here this stunning woman was standing before him naked and waiting to have sex with him. Just like Alexis had, and now Niece, and possibly Galina later. He was spoiled for choice it would seem, and looking over Niece's perfect breasts, toned tummy, sweet hips, long legs, he nodded to himself. Galina and Niece had both made good points, he was in a position to experience something that very few people outside of porn would ever experience.

He looked her over with only awe on his face. "I can do whatever I want then?" He asked as his tongue licked over his lips.

She stepped to him, pressing her naked body to his and causing his cock to slid up against her stomach. Her heat burned into him and the softness of her skin made him want to wrap her around him like a blanket. "Anything." She said softly, tilting her head to press her lips to his earlobe softly. "Tell me what you want and it's yours."

Jake sighed and closed his eyes. He put his hands to her hip and rubbed her soft skin. "Then I want you wet." He glanced over her shoulder down towards the bed.

Niece purred and sucked his earlobe into her mouth. "Oh I'm so wet for you baby. I'm ready to take you big hard cock inside my tight wet little pussy. Break me baby."

Jake grunted, his shaft reacting to those words with a pulse against her belly. "Yeah, no that's not what I mean." He told her lightly. "I mean wet like fresh out of the shower wet."

That caused Niece to pull away a bit, giving him a look. "What?"

Jake sighed, "I find it insanely hot when a girl steps fresh out of the shower, glistening with water droplets, wet hair. You know I thought that....since you said anything I would take advantage of that fantasy of mine." He explained, stammering a little bit.

Niece gave him a thoughtful look, "Really? Seems like a simple enough fantasy." She reached up and ran a finger over her breast, "Is that what you want?" She asked.

Jake nodded, "Yeah that would be hot." He bit his lower lip. Then shook his head, "But if you don't want to I can just toss you on the bed." He said grabbing his shaft and giving himself a stroke.

She watched his fist slide up and down his incredible length. "No i...I said anything and I meant it." She looked up at him and smiled, "If you want me to hop in the shower for a second then I can do that." She stepped forward and put her arms around him, pressing her lips to his. "Why don't you lay back on the bed and keep yourself nice and hard for me. I'll only be a moment."

Jake moaned against her lips, kissing her back. Her lips were plump, and soft and so warmed against his. "Mmm, okay. Hurry back though."

Niece grunted in acknowledgement and pushed away, darting over to the bathroom. Jake followed her to the door, pointed out the quirk with his shower knobs so she didn't accidentally step into an ice cold shower, then shut the door with her in there.

He spun quickly and made rapid gestures for Galina under the bed. She quickly scrambled out from under the bed, leaping to her feet. She looked at him and down to his shaft. "Oh my god!" She mouthed.

Jake almost forgot she was looking at him in the nude with a hard-on, and instead motioned towards the door. "You need to hurry!" He insisted.

Galina nodded and put up her hands. "Okay okay, just let me have one thing real fast." She said quietly darting over to him. Jake stiffened as she rushed him, before he could react she had her hands on his shaft. He gasped as her fists began to stroke him. Her fists worked quickly, pumping him with both arms and smiling at him. "This is truly something incredible Jake. Promise you'll give me a turn?"

Jake nodded with a pleasurable noise. "Sure sure, go before you get caught."

She smiled and kissed him. "Call me big boy." Then she slipped out the front door.

Jake started to shut and lock the door behind her, hiding behind the door itself so no one who happened to be passing would see him buck ass naked.

Right before the door clicked shut came a voice. "Jake wait!"

He hesitated and Alexis was suddenly there pushing the door back open a little bit. Jake felt his body run cold in an instant. "Hey Jake sorry I didn't get your te...." She started then cut herself off short as she saw him barely sticking his head around the door. She glanced back down the hallway and pointed, "Was that Galina from GGK leaving your room?" She asked, then leaned into the door. "Are you naked!?"

Jake sighed and started to say something when the bathroom door opened and Niece called out, "Are you ready baby?"

Alexis's eyes grew wide, "Oh what the fuck?" She demanded and shoved the door open. Jake staggered back as Alexis burst into the room, so hard the door bounced off Jake with a grunt and swung back closed. Small miracles in what was about to be a disaster.

All Jake's regrets welled within him in an instant. He KNEW he should have resisted, should have waited. Alexis was great, beautiful, and he really had hoped that there was a chance to make her his girlfriend. But as Jake stood there looking at an upset Alexis who glared not at him, but instead her gaze was all for Niece.

"What the fuck Niece?" Alexis demanded again.

Niece smiled, unbothered by the outburst. "Oh hi Alexis. What's up?"

Alexis glanced back at Jake who just hung his head in shame. "What's up is you being here, naked in Jake's room." She looked at Niece who was wet from the shower and Jake who was no longer ragingly hard and now just merely naked and droopy. "Did you already fuck or were you about too?" Alexis demanded. "Actually never mind doesn't matter. Niece you said you wanted this at the party."

Jake looked up. That didn't sound like the outrage he thought it was.

Niece shrugged and stepped into the room, moving to the bed and taking a seat on the edge. "I didn't want to wait. I figured I jump him now and we could forget the deal."

Alexis frowned, "But."

Niece cut her off with a dismissive wave. "Don't worry Alexis I fully intend to have you pledge you. I had planned to text you right after we had finished to tell you to come early to the party and pledge you in. That way tonight could be a celebration of our newest member." She told her with a smile, still showing no shyness of her nakedness.

Alexis narrowed her eyes. "Are you serious? No more games?"

Niece shook her head, "No more games. Well no more hazing games."

Jake blushed and grabbed his shirt off the floor to cover himself up with it. "I was a game then?" He asked.

Alexis looked worryingly at him. "Well I....Jake it isn't exactly like that."

Jake gestured to Niece, "What was supposed to happen at the party then Alexis?" He was getting angry now. Mostly due to his own fault. He had known that Alexis' original interest in him was just because of GGK, it was his stupid foolishness that made him think a girl as stunning as her could be legit interested in him. Then again now he had so many girls eager to jump his bones that maybe it didn't matter anymore. But at least now he knew he didn't have to hold out for Alexis to be his girlfriend. Fuck it then, he'll fuck them all like Bitch Pokémon.

Alexis sighed and turned to Jake. "Look Jake I'm really sorry, I think you are actually a cool guy I really do. But my whole summer and college life revolved around getting into GGK." She explained, "I was told to get a picture of your package, which I did. But I mean you were so....impressive that I wanted more. Really I did. We hung out and I really got into the idea of you. But I couldn't turn my back on GGK, not when I was so close to membership."

Niece leaned back on the bed, almost trying to intimidate with her nudity. "And membership you have. So long as Jake fucks me."

Alexis frowned and looked at Jake. "Please do what she says. I'm sorry I put you in this position. But hey at least you can get laid some more right? So it ain't all bad." She tried to make light of the situation, smiling hopefully at him.

Jake felt a new coldness run through him. He had been a fool to like Alexis. A fool to think that someone like her would just end up liking him for him. He wanted her to pay for it. He glanced over at Niece and then Alexis. Niece just shrugged and Alexis seemed uncomfortable, but still determined to get what she wanted.

"So I have to have sex with you for Alexis to get pledged?" He asked Niece.

"Yeah that was the deal, I just took the initiative ahead of time." She confirmed.

Jake turned back to Alexis. "And you want to be in GGK enough, that you would have led me to do this later."

Alexis looked hurt, but she nodded. "Yeah."

Jake took a deep breath and spread his arms. "Okay." He said looking at both girls. "Okay, Alexis if that's what you want, then I'll do it."

Alexis didn't exactly look relieved but there was some tension that faded from her. Niece sat up excitedly, "Perfect."

"But!" Jake exclaimed, tossing aside the shirt and revealing his naked body to both girls. He approached Alexis who's gaze couldn't help but dart between his legs. He reached out and put a hand on Alexis' shoulder. "You are going to sit here and watch." He told her.

Alexis blinked at him, "Wait what?"

He shrugged, "How else will you be sure I went through with it? If you leave, Niece could deny you your pledge and insist that I backed out right. This way you'll be one-hundred-fucking-percent sure that I held up the deal and that way Niece wouldn't be able to jerk you around." He glared at her, his stomach a ball of disappointed anger. "Now sit."

Alexis blushed and hung her head, but she slipped from his grip and moved to the chair. Satisfied that she would painfully watch it all, Jake turned back to Niece and stepped right up to her. She sat up as he approached, eying him with something that could only be called an impressed smile. "You'd make a good GGK member if you had a pussy."

Jake hefted his mostly limp shaft in his hand before her. "Shut up and suck. Let's do this." He ordered.

Niece let out a purr and opened her mouth. Jake closed the distance and fitted his shaft directly onto her waiting tongue. Niece waste no time, her hand came up to shove his own off his base and held him as she began to suck him into her mouth. Jake sighed as her tongue caressed him, working his shaft back to life quickly. She even struggled to take him into her mouth deeper, her body shaking with the urge to gag. But in doing so her spit sprayed over him in a cough when she pulled him a way. Her fist pumped on him, rubbing her spit up and down his length to coat him and make him nice and slippery for what was to come next.

Jake didn't take long to reach full mast and Niece didn't linger on blowing him. She wanted to fuck now more than ever. The idea of an audience thrilled her more than she thought it would. Somehow the embarrassment of Alexis only made her hotter and she found herself quite impressed that the idea came from Jake. She figured he'd be a bit of a dorky prude, but apparently the guy did have some balls to back up his shit.

Niece felt him throbbing in her mouth, his strong veiny shaft filling her fist as she stroked him. He was ready and she was needy. She gave him one last deep suck, holding him as deep and she could until and she was nearly gagging on him and spraying him with her spit. Then with a moaning gasp she broke away, chuckling eagerly.
Jake found himself loving her head giving skill. The combination of her sloppy spit covering him, as well as her fist almost never stopping its work up and down on him. He wondered what techniques other girls would have, how would Galina be different from Alexis and Niece? The idea of finding out actually excited him.