The Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brand-new pornstar was now a mess; her body was soaked in layers of cum from Ben's hours of jizzing all over her, and her hair was all over the place, the spunk gumming it up and acting as a sexy, stinking hair gel. Her make-up was also ruined, with black mascara running down her cheeks and her red lipstick smudged all around her mouth. Now, sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked like she'd spent a day being brutally passed around in a particularly rough brothel.

"I'm going to get some food, wait here," Anne said to Kath as she darted out of the bedroom, disappearing for a moment before returning with a pizza box in one hand and a trio of beer bottles in the other, and she set it down on the bedside table and flipped open the lid of the box. "Feel free to grab a slice if you want. Well, assuming you haven't had your fill of protein..." Anne added as she wiped a bit of spunk off Kath's cheek with her thumb.

"I could go for some pizza," Kath whispered, her throat feeling a little hoarse from being fucked over and over for the past couple of hours. She picked up a slive and gingerly took a bite as Anne sat next to her on the bed and opened up a couple of beers.

"Do you drink?" She asked, extending a bottle to the young pornstar next to her. Kath nodded slowly and took the brown-glass bottle from the older woman and took a swig. Anne smiled and clinked her own bottle with Kath's. "Cheers Kathy. To your first shoot."

As the two tucked into their dinner, Ben emerged from the bathroom having now put a condom over his still hard fuckstick. He joined the others on the bed and grabbed his own beer, then sat next to his wife and put an arm around her. Anne laid her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hand around his dick to jerk him off tenderly as she nuzzled into him.

"Hey new girl. Kathy, right?" Ben spoke up and got Kath's attention as she took another bite of her pizza. "Sorry if I was being a bit harsh earlier, I've had a bit of a bad day. You were pretty good you know, you've got skills," Ben complimented the pink-haired slut and put out his hand to fist-bump her, a gesture she reciprocated.

They all enjoyed their food for a bit before Kath decided to ask the question that had been bugging her since she saw Ben's giant balls. "So Ben, what exactly causes your... condition?" He took a gulp of his beer before answering, but before he opened his mouth to speak he started to cum again, swelling up the condom at the tip like a balloon being filled under a tap. He sat back on the bed and grunted for a few moments, before pulling himself together and answering while he continued his cumshot.

"Well, loads of doctors have checked me out, but there's no real consensus on what's going on down here," He cradled one of his nuts in his strong hand as it pumped it's load out, rolling it around a little before dropping back down onto the mattress. "From what I understand, I'm just some genetic freak," He added with a slight chuckle.

"Anyway, I'm beat. I'm gonna hit the hay," Ben yawned, and he shuffled back to lie down on the bed, on top of the covers. "Goodnight you two," he gently murmured as his head relaxed onto the soft pillows, and he seemed to fall asleep almost the moment he closed his eyes. Anne smiled and brushed some of his hair away from his eyes lovingly as she lay next to him, his dick still in her delicate grip.

"Cumming all day is quite tiring, so he goes to sleep pretty damn fast," Anne explained to Kath, looking over at the pornstar as she finished her beer. "Care to join us?" Anne wiggled her eyebrows and patted the bed next to Ben, beckoning Kath over to accompany the married couple. "I'd suggest getting some sleep while you can,"

Kath nodded and yawned, and reclined next to Ben. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep, lying on a bed of warm, gooey cum and listening to the gentle fapping sounds of Anne masturbating her husband.

~

"Wakey wakey Kathy." Kath blinked open to the dark bedroom, only slightly illuminated by a soft lamp next to the bed. She looked over at Anne, now nude as she sat next to Ben's balls, still jerking him off. She was now covered in cum herself, with the condom apparently being ditched not long after Ben's first load was deposited into it. "Your turn, try not to wake him up," Anne whispered before settling down next to Ben and wrapping her arms around him. Kath was left alone as the only one awake, and stared at the erect penis in front of her, wondering what to do with it.

She figured getting started sooner rather than later was best, and she swept her bright pink hair to one side and wrapped her lips around the spongy, prenut slicked head. She savoured the salty taste she'd become so familiar with over the course of the evening, letting her tongue marinate in the pungent juices. Clearly Anne had left Ben right on the brink, so before Kath could even fit the whole glans into her open mouth the enormous cock began to shoot without warning, flooding her gob with goopy ball-batter.

She recoiled in surprise and sputtered out a deluge of semen that dribbled over her already cum covered face. As she moved her head away from the cum-cannon it kept spurting up like a geyser, coating all three people in the bed. Ben's rod continued to shoot for about a minute until it died down to just a small trickle, and Kath found herself mesmerized. Without even realising, she had been staring at the fountain of spunk like one would stare mindlessly into a fire, and she was dreamily rubbing her clitorous. When she snapped out of her daze, she looked down at her wet cunny and pouted.

"I guess I can have some fun too," she mumbled as she straddled Ben's thighs. She stroked the fist-sized cockhead across her pussy, feeling it's slicked surface rub between her lips and gently patting it up against her clit. She lined it up and slowly pushed the shaft inside her, holding back her voice as she felt an orgasm that had been building since she started playing with herself flicker up to a crescendo. She wanted to yell in pleasure, but she made sure to keep as quiet as possible to not wake Ben or Anne.

Kath bit her bottom lip sensually and pinched her nipples tenderly as she rode the thick cock inside her, rolling her hips back and forth and using Ben's sleeping, erect penis as a dildo. As she kept going, the sheer size of his rod caressed her insides like no other, and her orgasms that had been wracking her body all evening kept going. Her legs quivered as they held her upright over Ben's groin, and after several minutes of riding and cumming, Ben's sleeping body strode into its next orgasm.

Kath felt the dick swell slightly, and a surge of gooey warmth suddenly streamed into her cunt. She felt like she was about to bite her tongue off with how hard she held her jaw shut, trying desperately to keep quiet as she felt her own orgasms meld with Ben's to create a potent sexual high. She reached down and felt her belly swell out with cum, noting that it seemed to stretch further than it did earlier in the evening.

"Fuck, I hope I don't get too fat," she thought, concerned as she recalled the image of Amanda in the bath. Her belly kept pushing out further until she looked like she was a couple of months pregnant, before the same uncomfortable tightness reared its head and Kath's tight pussy couldn't hold any more jizz. Ben's massive load began to leak out again onto the bed, causing Kath to wriggle herself free from the large cock and sit on the bed, panting from her physical exertion. Ben's rope shots began to get weaker and weaker as his climax ran out and he smiled and rolled his head over, nuzzling affectionately in Anne next to him in his sleep.

Kath smirked as she watched Ben's subconscious love for his wife. "Lucky girl," she whispered, rubbing her distended midriff with one hand and gently caressing Anne's thigh with her other. She imagined what it would be like to be in Anne's position; married to a gorgeous man who was so incredible in bed, spending her days covered in cum and watching a parade of beautiful women join in with the 'activities'. The thought was intoxicating, and imagining that fanciful life caused her loins to stir again. She glanced over to the alarm clock on the bedside table, seeing the glowing green numbers read '1:43'.

"Only a few more hours till Anne takes over again," she mentally noted as she heard a gentle rumble emanate from Ben's mammoth balls. This would be a long night.

~

Dawn broke, and the orangy-yellow glow of the sunrise beamed over the horizon, bathing the bedroom in the warm luminescence of the morning sun. Kath blinked awake, asleep after completing her overnight shift with Ben, and looked over to find Anne wanking his dick with one hand, and reading something on her phone with the other as she yawned. She looked over to see Kath slowly sit up, and watched as an avalanche of cum that had been covering her as she slept slid down off her body, slopping onto the bed beneath her.

"Morning sleepyhead," Anne beamed to the younger woman as she continued to jerk off her husband. Kath yawned herself and stood from the bed, stretching her back and feeling her joints pop comfortably. "It's 8 o'clock now, so you're off the clock for the shoot," Anne added, looking at her phone's clock. "You can head off if you want, or you can stay for breakfast. We could even discuss if and when you could come back, if you're interested."

Kath cocked her head and thought. "Last night was amazing, I need to do this again sometime!" She thought, the images and memories of all her fucking and sucking racing through her mind like a sexy freight train. She looked over at the giant cock sticking up hard from the still sleeping Ben, and as she did it began to erupt again, firing ropes of jizz up over Anne's body yet again.

"Yeah, I can stay for breakfast!"


12