All Comments on 'The Porn Star and the Prostitute'

by ladyroxanne21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome read!

Thank you for showing a side of man on man love and not all about sex!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Fabulous!

Really enjoyed this very unusual story. It was a bit long but the slow build to their romance was really good and then when they got to having sex with each other it was just great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Thank you for this gentle, fun and loving story! Not at all what I was expecting, but a happy surprise indeed. It so nice to read about a deep, personal connection between men, in which sex contributes to the intimacy but is not the sole purpose. Thank you thank you

SirFroggySirFroggyover 2 years ago

I couldn't believe that I actually read the entire story as quickly as I did. I started reading for (sorry if I'm being crass) masturbatory fodder, but as I really got into the story I found myself riveted! It was so well written and the author was able to pull emotions out of me that I hadn't experienced from reading in a long time. I was seeking erotica and instead I found a love story. I was not disappointed at all!!! I have to admit that I did cry during the last few chapters. Thank you for such a beautiful, beautiful story.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 2 years ago
I really loved this, for so many reasons…

Yes, it was very hot (particularly the scene where Luka accidentally slips into sub mode - wooooboy!!), but what I love most about this story is that absolutely nobody gets to tell you what love should look like. I am so fucking over this stereotype of husband/wife/two kids that you see in every ad on TV and every movie. I love that in this story, two beautiful people made a life that worked for *them*. And the story was well done. I’d have like more fleshing out of the sex scenes, but that’s because I’m greedy and I wanted more. Bra. Fucking. Vo. This is what love should be.

stockingguy78stockingguy7811 months ago

Sweet and very hot! Great story!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe20299 months ago

Awww! That was cute and sweet and funny and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous